mZmm's Stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

mZmm's Stories

Postby mZmm » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Hey guys.

My username is mZmm, but you can call me Neil. I'm a writer by trade. I mostly write furry vore, but I've done other stuff in the past (no, sorry, I don't enjoy human/gts vore). My stories are usually around 3000-4000 words each, but I have written some as short as 2000 and as long as 7000 words.

I'm gonna use this thread to post my new stories. I've already done a bunch of them, which I'm not going to post individually here. Instead, i'm going to link the Gallery folder that will have ALL my writings in it.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/387345
Each story's thumbnail should be obvious enough as to the content within each story.

Links to specific stories in this thread:

Running Errands: In this post, below
Boony's Disposal Service: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49795&p=2586957#p2586957
Gone Camping: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49795#p2590072
Table Turning: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49795&p=2605976#p2605976

As for the stories I complete afterwards, they will be posted individually in this thread. I've just finished one, which I'll be posting here once I get approval from the commissioner. For now, though, I've selected a story I think best represents my work, which is readable in the spoiler below.

Spoiler: show
“Running Errands”
by mZmm

“Damnit, where’s the bread aisle…” Spencer moaned to himself as he walked through the grocery store. It was “errand day” for the brown ferret (which he always hated), and he was currently on his first of quite a few for today. The grocery store was just the beginning. “Oh, finally!” the ferret exclaimed as he turned the corner and saw rows upon rows of the stuff. It was the last thing he needed on his list before he could get out of this maze.

The best part about this particular excursion was that the aisle was completely empty, save for a spotted tail that went by, probably somebody just leaving the aisle...so, no awkward interactions or move around people to get what he wanted! Spencer quickly made his selection, dropping the loaf in his bag before walking up to the checkout. There was a little bit of a line, but nothing too dreadful.

“How’s your day, sir?” the cashier chirped as Spencer reached the front of the line.

“Ah, not the worst, I guess. Errand day always sucks, though…” Spencer responded as he pulled out his wallet, then his card, swiping it through the receiver before he went on his way. Next up was the post office, which was thankfully not that long of a walk from the grocery store, to pick up a package. The ferret walked down the sidewalk towards the post office, already with his last destination in mind: home, then a friend’s house to relax. It was the best possible way to end errand day…

“Are you serious!?” Spencer complained when he got to the post office. There was a line extending right up to the door! This was almost unheard of, especially on the day he chose to run errand day on. Nevertheless, Spencer really needed this package. He took a look around the street to make sure nobody else was going to jump into line. Thankfully, he only saw a cheetah rounding the corner, nobody else on the street to extend the line any further.

So he waited...and waited...and waited some more. At a few points Spencer almost fell asleep, the line moving at a snail’s pace. “Ugh...this is just the worst…” Spencer complained as he finally ended up at the front of the line, another chirpy receptionist behind the desk in front of him. This time around, however, the ferret was much less receptive to the faux kindness these receptionists put on. He barely made eye contact with the receptionist as he requested his package, producing all the necessary paperwork. Spencer practically burst out of the post office once he got his package, wanting to get to his next destination as soon as possible.

He immediately turned left to go to the bank. He always went to the bank to deposit any money he had left in his wallet. In this case, he only had around $50, but he figured it’d have more use in the bank (and on his card) than sitting around in his wallet. Thankfully, the line at the bank wasn’t nearly as long as the one at the post office, and he was in and out, now with his bank account $50 richer, for the time being, anyway. Until it got spent on the next week’s groceries, or rent, or what have you…

The bank was actually a bit out of the way for Spencer. In fact, he had to pretty much re-trace his entire route to get back to his house. He walked past the post office (groaning when he realized the line was almost nonexistent now), being able to break into more of a run quickly, as there was nobody really on the sidewalk, save for somebody sitting on a bench, reading a newspaper. Spencer caught a glimpse of the stranger’s tail swishing around, orangish and splotched with black, as he ran by.

The path back to home for Spencer took him through the city’s park. The whole park was quite heavily forested and featured a number of trails throughout it, one of which Spencer used as a shortcut to get across town a bit quicker. It was a tad awkward, carrying groceries through what amounted to a miniature forest, but it worked...he walked through the park gate and quickly took a left, going down this path. It was a bit muddy, and littered with leaves, but otherwise, it was a rather clear trail. There were even some benches along the way to take a break, if you needed to.

The stranger on the bench set down his newspaper, revealing himself to be the cheetah that Spencer had seen in the grocery store. He saw Spencer as he entered the park and took a left, then got off the bench himself and walked towards the park, making sure there was nobody in the vicinity before he took the left himself, following behind the ferret at a safe distance. Honestly, this park was relatively isolated and quiet, especially for this time of day, and the cheetah twitched with anticipation. The possibility of claiming the ferret in the park certainly existed, but he wondered how he’d get him to stop...The king chee would have time to think about it, though, since this path was relatively long, even though it still was a shortcut.

Spencer walked along the muddy path, occasionally checking his phone to see if he missed a message or call from his friend, Rusk. He was going to meet him later today to play some games and watch TV together (and maybe some more lewd things…) but he needed to know soon if Rusk was still up for it or not. He was idly browsing his phone as he walked forward before it vibrated in his hand, with his friend on the line. “‘Sup?” he answered as he walked down the path. “Yeah, I’m still down for today. Hold on…” Spencer said as he sat down at the nearest bench, rifling through his bag. “Yeah, I don’t have that one with me, I’d have to swing by my house first...but I’m going there anyway…” he continued as he hunched over his bag, phone in his free hand. “Yeah, I’ll see ya in a bit.” Spencer said as he hung up. “Oh shit, what’s his address again…” he said as he swiped through the menus, trying to find Rusk’s address.

The king cheetah was much closer now, having seen the ferret sit down on the bench and pull out what looked to be his phone. The cheetah was directly to the right of him, but thankfully Spencer was fully absorbed by his phone right now. This was it. This was the king’s chance to claim his meal...he slowly walked towards the ferret, taking off his pants and tossing them to the side as he approached Spencer...slowly.

“Ugh, did I delete it?” Spencer said as he thumbed through his contacts. The king cheetah slowly maneuvered himself closer to the ferret, making sure to not make any sudden noises, avoiding crunchy leaves on the trail to make sure he didn’t alert the ferret to his presence. He slowly made his way in front of the ferret, his back towards Spencer as he walked in front of him. Luckily, the ferret was too absorbed by the phone to notice the shadow gradually being cast over him by the cheetah. Finally, the king chee was standing directly in front of Spencer, hovering his rump in front of him, almost as if he was mooning the ferret. He was ready to make his move.

“Ugh, god damnit! I don’t think I have it...” Spencer groaned as he leaned back against the bench, phone in one drooping hand, eyes closed in frustration as he tried to figure out what he had done with Rusk’s address.

Opening his eyes, Spencer was greeted with a face full of lush, exposed cheetah rump. Before he could call out for help, his world went black. And wet. The king cheetah dropped his rump on Spencer’s head, forcing the ferret back against the back of the bench The ferret immediately seized up and dropped his phone as that flesh slid down his face, the cheetah’s rump having already expanded around his chin at this point. He yelled instinctively, but all that the king cheetah could hear was muffled noises from the ferret. He could more immediately feel the ferret’s flailing limbs as they tried to hit whatever was doing...this...to him. Truth was, Spencer didn’t even know what was going on. He only knew he was in someplace tight, and wet, and a bit...musky? His flailing hands didn’t get much purchase on the cheetah’s body, and whenever he did hit the cheetah, it was often the rump cheeks, which bounced back his blows rather easily…

The king cheetah’s tongue hung out of his open mouth as he eased his rump down around his struggling meal, the lithe ferret sliding up into his bowels rather easily. Not even the ferret’s shoulders proved to be much issue, the rump sliding down around the ferret’s arms and locking them down rather easily. This whole time the king cheetah was eagerly masturbating, stroking at his emerging length as he continued to work the ferret deeper into his bowels. Spencer was already making quite a sizeable (and active) bulge in the cheetah’s lower gut, and only continued to snake deeper into the cheetah’s body.

Spencer still didn’t really know where he was. All he could feel was the tight flesh around him, rippling and pushing him deeper alongside the cheetah pushing his rump down on him. The musky smell from earlier had become stronger as Spencer was worked deeper into the cheetah, almost overpowering, along with the heat of the cheetah’s body, which both made it harder for Spencer to struggle. He was sweltering already, and still quite confused…

The king cheetah moaned as he gave another big push down onto Spencer, the ferret waist-deep in cheetah rump at this point. The cheetah’s length was throbbing hard as he rubbed at it, Spencer’s confused squirms exciting the cheetah greatly. Finally, the cheetah’s rump touched the cold, metal base of the bench, having slurped up the ferret up to his waist, only leaving his legs poking out awkwardly underneath the cheetah’s rump. The king cheetah moaned before he lifted his hips up again, the ferret’s kicking legs flailing around as they were slowly lifted up. Spencer’s struggles were making him slowly slide out of the cheetah’s rump, but this was quickly fixed as his feet found the park bench again, causing him to stand up somewhat inside of the cheetah’s rump.

This is exactly what the king cheetah wanted, though. The hard base of the bench was perfect to put his weight upon, and with one great push, Spencer slid deeper into the cheetah’s rump, the king cheetah groaning in pleasure as his rump slid down the ferret’s legs, almost as if he was some sort of furry, lithe dildo. Indeed, the king toyed with Spencer somewhat, moving his hips up and down, sliding up and down the ferret’s body as he stroked himself off, feeling his arousal mounting as the ferret continued to squirm deep inside of him.

Spencer didn’t know how he ended up “standing” on top of the bench. At this point, he didn’t know much. But what he DID know is that the environment around him was starting to become far more cramped, tight, and hot...his energy had been sapped by his constant sweating, and the constant stimulation of the bowel walls, kneading around his form as he was pushed deeper. It was getting a bit hard to stay conscious at this point, but he pushed on, almost in some form of morbid curiosity, to see where he actually was. He could clearly hear the cheetah’s body rumbling around him, heartbeats, deep pants and moans, and the gurglings of the cheetah’s hungry gut...but these were not natural sounds, at least not from so far inside. Spencer had some ideas, but nothing concrete yet. It seemed like he’d have to wait for the stomach to make any sense of what had happened.

The cheetah gave another groan as he pushed his hips down again, Spencer’s knees wobbling from the amount of pressure the cheetah was putting on them until they slipped past the pucker, leaving only his calves and feet outside of the king at this point. The cheetah was blushing and panting madly with pleasure, feeling Spencer work into deeper parts of his body that had rarely been stretched out like that before...but the ferret still had a bit of a way to go, so it could only get better. With that observation, the king chee gave one more hearty push, pulling Spencer’s calves past the pucker, leaving only his feet in the outside world.

Again, the cheetah’s rear met with the cold metal of the bench, although this time around it would be for a considerably longer stay. All that was left of Spencer were his pesky feet. It wouldn’t be easy for them to pass through the pucker: one, because Spencer was wearing shoes, and two, because they were still planted firmly against the bench. So, the king cheetah moved a hand back to his rump, then lifted his rump again, letting the ferret’s feet dangle awkwardly outside of his pucker. He reached under the shoes, slipping them off one by one and tossing them aside. Then, he placed his hand up against the toes, moaning and stroking at his length with his other hand as he pushed Spencer’s feet up into his pucker, the fleshy ring closing around the toes with a wet *slrp* as the cheetah’s rump crashed back to the bench, now with the squirming ferret locked entirely within his winding bowels.

Spencer felt his feet slide into...wherever he was...behind him, the cool mid-afternoon air now not even tickling his feet as he slid deeper into the cheetah. Without the weight of the king chee bearing down on him and pushing him deeper into the cheetah’s bowels, the whole process actually took a little bit of time...however, every time the chee clenched during his masturbation, the walls would clench around Spencer and pull him deeper, alongside the constant (albeit light) pushing they were doing. Spencer’s long, lithe body fit almost naturally into the cheetah’s bowels, allowing him no room to struggle and expediting the consumption process a bit. He could hear the gentle gurgling of the cheetah’s hungry stomach gradually becoming louder, his final destination approaching in due time.

Outside, the king cheetah sprawled out on the bench, rubbing at his churning gut as he felt Spencer slowly snake deeper into his body. He had one hand on his gut and the other attending to his arousal, stroking at his hard length as it continued to throb, now throbbing against his gut, the cheetah moaning every time one of Spencer’s squirms inadvertently knocked against his length. “Aah, that’s the stuff…” he groaned as he clenched around the ferret inside of him, pulling him even deeper into the cheetah’s winding system. In no time at all, he’d reach the stomach, and the cheetah would reach his orgasm as well.

Inside, the gurgling of the cheetah’s stomach was becoming quite obvious to Spencer. He felt like he was right next to the cheetah’s stomach, being held against it in a sack or something...or worse, IN it...that possibility had come to his mind.

“Let me out!” Spencer said, his body wiggling as hard as he could inside of the cheetah. It seemed like the cheetah either couldn’t hear or didn’t care about the ferret communicating with him, though, because the only response Spencer got were some lewd huffs that echoed around him. Seemed like the king cheetah was having a bit TOO much fun with his meal…

Spencer’s body continued snaking up towards the cheetah’s stomach, the ferret’s head finally bumping up against a fleshy wall ahead of him. The sphincter slowly yawned open, and another clench launched the ferret’s head into the stomach, a musky smell hitting his nose as his outlandish suspicion was confirmed: yes, he had been squeezed up someone’s rump, and was currently in the process of filling out their stomach. He continued to hear those lewd, bassy moans from outside, and in fact, it sounded like they were becoming even louder.

Those, of course, were coming from the king cheetah, who absolutely indulged in the feeling of having his stomach filled out. He enjoyed it so much, in fact, that he felt his orgasm coming on, the cheetah moaning as he finally climaxed, hot ropes of seed shooting straight up in the air and splattering on the cheetah, or the bench, or the grass around the bench...really, anywhere was fair game with how explosive this orgasm ended up being. What helped was Spencer bumping up against the cheetah’s erection as he struggled to get somewhat comfortable inside of the cheetah’s gut, fueling the cheetah’s orgasm.

In that moment, the chee’s pleasure felt infinite, like he would just never stop orgasming. The feeling of Spencer struggling deep inside of him was just so divine, powering his lust, making sure he squeezed out every last drop of cum from his sac...and eventually, he did, the chee panting as his orgasm finally diminished, leaving him with a face-full of cheetah cum, a squirming gut, and...as he looked around to see the results of his lustful throes, Spencer’s phone, lying next to the bench. It was actually kind of hard to see, because a glob of the king chee’s cum had splattered right on top of it…

“What do we have here?” the cheetah said as he reached an arm over, picking up the phone and, to the best of his ability, wiping away the glob of cum on it before turning the thing on. “No passcode?” he teased as he poked at his gut.

Inside the cheetah’s sloshing gut, it was quite difficult for Spencer to...well, do anything. The chee’s gut was somewhat tight around his body, and whatever struggles he made were quickly rebuked by the stomach. He had wiggle room, but not much else. And, on top of it, the oppressive heat of the cheetah’s bowels had somehow increased inside of his stomach, alongside the increased sloshy wetness of the stomach juices, and the sharp, musky smell of the stomach itself...not to mention the cheetah’s own contributions, rubbing and poking at his gut and giggling when he felt the ferret push out against it.

“Don’t wear yourself out too quickly, buttfat~...” the cheetah said as he gave his dick one last rub, idly scrolling through the ferret’s phone with his other hand. He saw a new text from someone named Rusk, with an address, along with a teasy little “See you soon~” and what looked to be a picture of the husky’s butt. “Had plans, did we?” the king cheetah said before he highlighted the address and plugged it into the maps app on the phone.

“Well, that solves my dinner plans...let’s go meet this friend of yours…” the king cheetah said as he rubbed at his gut.

Spencer could vaguely hear the cheetah’s teases from inside of him. “What? Where are you going?!” he demanded.

The king cheetah felt a sharp kick from the ferret as he tried to get the cheetah’s attention. “Not so rough. It won’t be long until you’re chee fat, anyway~” he said as he patted his gut. It took a lot of effort to even stand up, let alone to walk over to his pants, splayed out on the grass (luckily not covered in a splatter of the chee’s own cum…). He picked them up, feeling another kick from the ferret as he bent over.

“Geez, calm down already. You’re already inside of me, it’s no use now…” he said as he slid one leg through the pants, then the other. He had some difficulty lifting up his squirming gut to fit the pants back on, but figured a way around it, eventually buckling them. He took another look at the phone to confirm the address, before heading off in the direction the phone told him. “To dinner…” he said as he rubbed at his churning gut, shirt barely covering it…

Around an hour had passed since Spencer disappeared inside of the king chee’s plush rump. His struggles had somewhat died down at this point, but every now and then the king felt a little push out from the ferret. Soon, though, the ferret would be nothing but pudge, the cheetah’s gut slowly working towards rendering him as nothing but a gurgling, occasionally struggling bulge, and soon, chee fat.

It was difficult at first to hide (or even move with) the squirming catch, but thankfully for the cheetah, he was able to walk through the same park to get to Rusk’s house, mostly unhindered by any passing skeptics. He took his time, though, making sure that he met Rusk at the pre-arranged time that he was going to meet with Spencer: 6:30PM. After taking a little walk through the park, the chee looked at Spencer’s phone again, seeing that the exit out of the park he needed to take was right up ahead. He put the thing in his pocket before walking out and taking a right. Rusk’s house was the third one on the right from the park exit: small, two-storied, and painted blue. It was...quaint.

He walked up to Rusk’s door, trying to stuff as much of his conspicuous gut underneath his shirt as possible. He put on his best “predator face” before ringing the doorbell. Then ringing it again. It took three tries before he heard a voice call out from inside the house.

“Hey Spencer, that you? Come on in, i’m in the living room…” the voice said. The cheetah tested the door, finding it to be unlocked. He stepped in the house, finding himself in the living room, with Rusk standing inside, looking quizzically at the chee as he stepped inside.

Rusk was a husky, with their typical black and white markings, who was around 5 or so inches shorter than the cheetah. He was also wearing a blue t-shirt and shorts, and looked quite tired...although soon you could describe Rusk as simply “chee fat”. “Hey, you’re not Spencer! Get outta here!” he said as he started moving forward to usher the cheetah out of his house.

“Howdy, handsome...” the chee said before he immediately outstretched his arms, wrapping around Rusk as he stepped forward, tackling the husky.

“W...what the hell!?” is all Rusk could manage to say before the king chee slammed him against the floor, smushing him under his squirming gut. “Get off me, fatass!” he said as he tried to push at the king chee, but the cheetah had so much leverage on him already...he tried to kick at him with his legs, too, but it seemed like it had almost no effect whatsoever on the cheetah.

“It’s not fat, it’s ferret..and it’s gonna be you soon, too~” The king chee teased as he gave Rusk’s face a hearty, slobbery lick before pinning down the husky’s arms.

“What are you talking about!?” Rusk said as he still tried to kick at the chee, his legs slowly being tired out by his constant struggling. “What did you do with my friend!?”

“Oh, we met in the park. And by ‘we met’ I mean he met my rump. And then, he got a little personal with it…” the chee said before he opened his maw wide, showing off his impressive array of teeth, and of course, his drool, dripping off his tongue onto the husky’s chest. “Can’t you feel him squirming in there? How’d you like to meet him?”

The husky winced a bit as the chee opened his mouth, a faint smell wafting from his maw. His only response to the cheetah’s teasing was another burst of energy, trying to break the cheetah’s grip on his arms. But it was no use; all it did was tire out the husky more.

The king chee sighed. “They always squirm...just make sure to wiggle like that on the way down~” he said as he opened his maw again, snarling before planting it firmly against Rusk’s snout and face. The sudden change of environment caught the husky off-guard, the cheetah’s jaws locking his shut, making sure he couldn’t scream...at least, not until the king chee worked his jaws around the rest of the husky’s head, slowly lifting his gut off of the husky as he took more and more of him into his mouth, eventually closing his lips around the husky’s head.

Rusk tried to yell and struggle, but his arms were still pinned down by the king chee’s, and his legs continued to be rather useless themselves. His voice only echoed further down into the chee, past his yawning throat and into his stomach, where the rest of Rusk would end up soon. He felt the chee’s tongue licking over his face, covering every part of his head in sticky, slimy drool before the cheetah gulped, pulling Rusk’s head into his tight throat and his neck and shoulders into the cheetah’s mouth.

At this point the king cheetah had almost gotten off of Rusk’s body entirely, opting instead to get a firm grip on his arms as he gulped the husky down. With Rusk’s shoulders already inside the chee’s mouth, it became a lot harder for the husky to struggle...and it would become even harder as the chee took another wet gulp, pulling the husky’s shoulders into his throat, locking his arms at his sides, essentially eliminating any struggling possibilities outside of kicking his legs (which had been proven ineffective already).

Rusk tried to wiggle inside the chee’s throat, but the flesh was incredibly tight around him, rippling peristalsis movements pulling him deeper into the chee at an incredible speed (and also limiting his struggles incredibly). His shoulders were already locked inside the throat, and another gulp pulled him into the throat up to his chest...at that point, it was already over. Rusk was doomed to stew up in the cheetah’s gut alongside his former friend...but the husky didn’t want to admit that yet, screaming down the chee’s throat to no avail and trying to wiggle the best he could against the fleshy walls.

The king cheetah only enjoyed the husky’s struggles, “mmm…” ing as he licked along the husky’s chest and waist, occasionally even venturing to the husky’s crotch, which made the dog squirm mightily inside of his throat. The chee was quite hungry, though, and so another gulp came soon pulling the dog’s waist into the chee’s throat and leaving only his calves dangling out of the chee’s mouth. The king cheetah took his hands off the calves, knowing he had completely claimed his meal...he laid against the floor now, on his back as he looked at his gut, already filling out somewhat with his latest catch. Then, with a lewd *slrrrp*, he slurped up the husky’s legs into his mouth, giving them a nice licking over before he gulped them down too, sending the husky down to his churning gut…

Rusk’s head poked out into quite the musky environment. The stomach was already quite active, kneading around Spencer, who was still conscious. At least he’d be reunited with Rusk.

“Spencer, is that you?” Rusk said as he bumped up against the ferret, not sure if he had just bumped into the end of the stomach or his friend.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Spencer said flatly as he tried to get comfortable inside the stomach. It wasn’t roomy at all, Rusk forced to smush up against his friend as he was messily dispensed out into the stomach, barely any room to struggle at all...not like he wanted to at this point. His fate was sealed, and it didn’t help that he had wasted all his energy trying to escape the chee’s clutches.

*UUUUUURPPPP!* A lewd, long, wet belch blew open the cheetah’s lips as he felt Rusk settle deep within his gut. “Aah, that hit the spot…” The bulge was almost as big as him at this point, with both Spencer and Rusk squirming around inside (although it was Rusk doing most of the squirming). The cheetah could barely move, and he didn’t really want to, moaning as he rubbed at his unbelievably full, churning, kicking gut, tongue hanging out of his mouth as he did. Truly, he was in food bliss...but soon, he’d be in a food coma.

The chee recognized this, and wanted to get to someplace more comfortable to sleep off his huge meal. Luckily, he spotted a couch down the hallway, and slowly started to get up, almost falling over a few times, definitely not used to having so much weight in his gut. But, the chee managed to make the voyage, plopping down onto the couch back-first, rubbing at his gut as he sprawled out on the couch, feeling the delightful squirms of his catches inside. He almost wanted to jerk off to them again, but he was already much too tired…

“Well, at least we ended up meeting, anyway…” the ferret dryly observed as he continued to try to make himself comfortable.

“Not exactly in the best of places, Spencer!” Rusk said as he pushed out against the cheetah’s gut mightily. “Now help me get this weirdo to spit us up!”

“Uh, I’m not...exactly...in the best position to do that.” Spencer said as he weakly wiggled his arms. His entire body was pretty much being smushed by Rusk at this point, meaning the only thing he’d be struggling against was the husky himself. “See? Can’t move...Although, honestly,. I'm not sure why I haven't already digested by now. Or if he's even going to digest us, It's been like an hour already..." The ferret said weakly as he pressed up against his friend.

The chee was quite satisfied with his squirming catches, enjoying his stomach’s movements as he idly looked around the house. He was already quite drowsy, and this couch ended up being quite comfortable, as well. “Time to become chee fat…” he teased as he rubbed at his gut, then dozed off, dreaming of future and past catches. Maybe this “Rusk” guy had a roommate or something. Breakfast did sound nice...

If you want to talk to me in private for whatever reason, please send me a message on this board.
And thanks in advance for the feedback!
Last edited by mZmm on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mZmm
Participator

Re: mZmm's Stories

Postby mZmm » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Here's that story I was talking about in the OP.

"Boony's Disposal Service" (object vore, object cv, cock vore, edging, masturbation)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/391836

Or, view it in the spoiler below:
“Boony’s Disposal Service”
by mZmm

“Hey, Boony, do you think you could come over and help me move some stuff?”

That was the message Boony got when his phone’s shrill ring dragged him into the waking world. It was Saturday, the wolf’s day off, and he usually enjoyed it by sleeping in, often to egregiously late hours of the day...it was 1pm when the phone rang, and the wolf was still sound asleep, drooling on his pillow as he dreamed about...something.

He groaned as he heard the phone ring. His arm came out from under the blanket, spastically grasping for his phone on the nightstand, until his grip managed to find it.

“uhhHello……..?” Boony dribbled as he answered, still half-asleep at this point.

“Hey Boony!” a chipper voice came from the other end. It was Fang, Boony’s cousin. She was a little bit...eccentric, to say the least; she owned a lab and loved doing all sorts of experiments...although it wasn’t exactly what she wanted today.

“I know you’re probably half awake, so I’ll repeat my question. I was just wondering if you could come over to the lab and help me move some equipment around. It’s pretty heavy, and I know it’s your day off…”

Boony thought for a moment. It was his day off...but he didn’t really have much else to do besides sleep. And even sleeping was kind of getting boring at this point…

“UhyeahIthinkIcandothat…” Boony babbled, the words still kind of blending together as he tried to wake up some more - he was still having a bit of trouble articulating himself properly, considering he was fully asleep less than a minute ago…

“Great! Does...uh...3pm sound good?”

“Yeahuhthatsoundsfine…”

Boony groaned again as he put his phone back on his nightstand. He pushed himself up using his arms, yawning powerfully as he finally sat up in bed. The wolf scratched his face a bit before finally getting up, stretching his limbs as he got out of bed and lumbered his way into the kitchen.

He went through his usual routine, washing his face to wake himself up and grabbing a quick bite to eat before leaving, hopping in his car to drive over to Fang’s house.

Fang’s “lab” was in the basement of her house, concealed behind a hidden door (even then, if you found it, there was still a keycode). She only gave the location of and keycode to the door to her closest friends and family, which included Boony...he also had a housekey, so he was easily able to get inside.

He quickly found the door (behind a bookshelf) and entered the keycode, the door sliding over to reveal a staircase, which he quickly walked down.

The lab’s main room was a dome of sorts, steel polished over with what looked to be chrome forming most of the ceiling. There were a few more offshoot rooms, but this was the main room, and it was pretty large. A few chairs were strewn about, but the main “event”, so to speak, was a long table opposite the staircase, lined to the brim with various apparatus of science - bubbling beakers, glass tubes, microscopes, the whole shebang. At the center of it was Fang, dressed in street clothes, running between the various apparatus, before she turned around to greet Boony.

“Oh, hey, Boony. That was pretty quick…” Fang said, before turning back around to the table, and grabbing a glass of clear, bubbling liquid, which she offered to the wolf. “Here, it’s one of my newest inventions. Strength potion. You’re gonna need it to move all this stuff…” she trailed off, motioning to all the equipment around her...sure enough, a bunch of stuff was just strewn around haphazardly on the edges of the lab, some covered in sheets, others out in the open.

Boony looked at the liquid for a few seconds. It bubbled and fizzed like soda pop, but it was FANG handing him it. He had absolutely no idea what this stuff would actually do...but he also trusted his cousin. He’d definitely drank his fair share of “experiments” before, and the worst it led to was a bit of “fun”...and, he was curious about its effects anyway, so he quickly gulped it down while Fang explained to him what they were actually going to do.

“....So we’re gonna move all this stuff over to the other side of the lab, and then we’re going to move this shelf into one of the side rooms, and….” Fang stopped herself as she saw Boony already set down the glass, then belch wetly. “Oh, excuse me.” he said as he bumped a fist at his chest a bit. “I ate breakfast pretty quickly.”

“Damn, that was fast.” Fang said, before continuing on. “So anyway, then we’re gonna have to move this big ol’ thing over here,” she said, pointing at some sort of oven, “this is probably the main reason you’ll need that potion…”

Boony noticed he was starting to wobble around as he stood in the lab. It felt like he was lying in bed again, being woken up by Fang’s call. Suddenly, he felt himself tipping backwards, falling to the ground; but thankfully, he passed out before he actually felt the impact of hitting the ground. The last thing he felt, oddly, were his pants starting to rip open…

Boony came to sometime later, strapped to a chair in the lab, unable to move. His vision was still quite blurry, but he knew where he was, from the various noises the lab equipment made...those were still quite blurry, too, though, blending together into a mishmash of beeps and whirrs and other noises. Eventually, though, his vision and hearing started to clear...the first thing he heard was Fang’s voice again, just as it had awoken him earlier.

“....so, yeah, I had to make something else after I realized the strength potion wouldn’t work, and…” she stopped talking as soon as she saw Boony starting to struggle a bit in the chair. “Oh, are you back yet? That’s good…”

The blur in front of Boony was starting to define itself, morphing into the shape of Fang, standing right in front of him, arms crossed expectantly as she waited for him to say something.

“Goddamnitfang…” the wolf eventually said, his words still slurred a bit as he came out of his stupor.

“I assume I have to start over again...basically, my original idea was the strength potion. But I quickly realized I didn’t have the resources to make one that would actually work, and last for a long time...so, instead, I just decided to take the easy route, and just beef up some of your existing...uh...assets.”

Fang then pointed at Boony, or rather, at his crotch. It was at this point that Boony realized his bits had been positively swollen, tearing apart the pants he was wearing and leaving his cock and balls completely in the open! It was honestly pretty uncomfortable with the position he was forced to take in the chair, his sac just sort of sagging down the side of the chair.

“...Goddamn.” was all Boony could say as he looked at it.

“Goddamn is right. I’m pretty proud of myself, honestly…” Fang said as she teasingly flicked her finger at the cock head a little, making Boony squirm a little bit. “So after I realized that, I also realized that I didn’t really NEED any of the stuff I was planning to move. I could have just sold it, but I think what I’m planning to do is more fun…” Fang said as she walked over to the side of the lab, pushing some sort of device across the ground over to Boony.

“And, lemme guess. You’re gonna shove that in here…” he said, looking at his now quite large set of genitals, the wolf’s pink rod resting comfortably on top of his swollen (yet still round and taut) sac, bobbing expectantly as it waited to be filled with...well, whatever Fang wanted to fill it with.

“Well, duh. Why else would I do it?” Fang said as she aligned the device right in front of Boony’s cock head. It looked like some sort of microwave, except the whole thing was plated in chrome, and quite heavier than a normal microwave…
“Take a deep breath, Boony…” Fang teased before she got underneath the microwave, pressing up and in as she felt the microwave squish up against Boony’s fleshy cockslit. The flesh slowly started to part as Fang pressed deeper, heaving and puffing as she felt the box slowly slide into Boony’s cock.

“Aah, not so fast…” she could hear the wolf moan from above her, clearly already absorbed by the prospect of pleasure, and much more willing to be Fang’s “disposal unit” for a little while. Even if he didn’t want to be, it wasn’t exactly possible for him to fight back...so he just squirmed as he felt Fang slowly push the chrome box up into his cock, the length stretching comfortably to accommodate it. Fang could feel Boony starting to clench around it as his cock got a hold of it, breathing a sigh of relief now that she didn’t have to push and shove so hard. “*huff*...This is a hell of a workout…” the wolf mumbled as she continued to push up and in, Boony’s cock taking on the microwave’s shape as it continued to slide in deeper...a bit of pre was already dribbling out of the cock head and splashing down onto the ground, betraying Boony’s arousal...with this, and the clenching, Fang knew that Boony would start to do most of the work now, as he quickly decided that he WANTED all this lab equipment to slide down his cock.

Fang took her hands off the microwave as half of it was now inside Boony’s cock, getting back on her feet and crossing her arms as she looked at Boony, moaning and groaning and squirming as he clenched the thing deeper into his cock. It was moving along at a sluggish pace, Boony’s muscles still a little bit confused and loopy from the drugging, but it was definitely getting to its destination…

“See, told ya you’d enjoy it!” Fang chuckled as she went behind Boony to the lab table to grab a few more things: a couple glass beakers, a microscope, various other knick knacks and equipment she spontaneously decided she didn’t want, and put all of it in a pile next to Boony’s cock. “And that’s just the start of it…”

Boony blushed as he felt that box sliding inside of him more and more. His cock had already taken around three-fourths of it, and that rate was quickly increasing as there was less and less of the microwave to actually take in. He felt his cockslit expand around the microwave door handle, squirming as he felt it stretch again, before it finally started to close around the end of the microwave, Boony groaning as he felt the bulge slowly sliding down his shaft…

“F...fuck…” was all he could manage as he finished his first task, the microwave packed away inside of his shaft, en route to the wolf’s swollen balls. He continued to squirm as he felt the deeper regions of his nethers being stretched out by the microwave, before he felt it start to tip into his sac. Boony clenched a few more times before he felt that weight slam down into his sac, wincing a bit as he felt it splash down...his balls already felt a bit weighed down by the cum sloshing around inside, but they would surely become more full as time went on.

“Damn, done already?” Fang said as she turned back to Boony, seeing the wolf pant and moan as his cock softly, yet wantingly throbbed for the next “meal”. She picked up a couple glass beakers, looking through them before walking over to Boony.

“I think I’ll give you a bit of a break for now. Something easy, to tide you over until I figure out what else I wanna get rid of…but here.” Fang said as she casually shoved the wide end of the beaker up into Boony’s cock, the stretched flesh taking it in quite easily. The odd shape of the beaker gave Boony a bit of a challenge, the wolf’s clenches taking some time to actually find the right footing to clench it down...but soon, the beaker disappeared into Boony’s cock with a wet *shlrp!*, bulging out the flesh quite...uniquely.

“Haah...are you sure that won’t break in there?” Boony asked; the immense pressure his clenches were putting on the glass made it very possible that the thing could just shatter inside his cock...which, of course, would not be the most enjoyable experience for Boony.

“Nah, relax. I’ve stuffed way more fragile things down there before, and they ended up just fine..now, breathe.” Fang advised, before taking another beaker and shoving it in Boony’s (still-stretched out) cock slit, this time with the narrow neck going in first.

“Now why do I have to-haaaahhh….” the wolf started before he felt Fang shove that second beaker in, the first one barely halfway down his cock as he was forced to start clenching down the other one. He moaned louder now as he felt his cock flesh actively start to stretch around the slowly widening beaker, instead of just taking in the widest part to begin with and then narrowing down as he took in more…

Boony could feel the first beaker drop into his swollen sac as his cock stretched around the wide base of the beaker. He was barely able to control his arousal, the wolf squirming in his seat as he felt his cock slit slowly expand around the beaker’s butt before finally closing around it...the microwave inside of his sac had already started melting up into wolf cum before the beaker had even arrived, the glass contraption splashing down into a mostly-liquid pool of chrome and cum sloshing around inside Boony’s sac.

He hardly had time to appreciate the feeling of his sac starting to gurgle up its contents before Fang’s voice came again. “All right, last one…” she said, beaker in her hand, before giving a powerful shove, lodging the beaker nearly all the way inside of Boony without the wolf’s help! Boony yiped as he felt Fang shove her whole hand in, making sure that the beaker was fully lodged inside before pulling her hand out with a wet *shlrk!*. It was dripping with pre, showing how aroused Boony was already, his lubricated shaft making it a bit easier for the third beaker to go down…

“Phew! Almost got it stuck in there…” Fang said as she looked at her hand, idly wiping off Boony’s pre onto her pants before going back to the pile. The feeling of Boony’s cock clenching around her hand as it tried to drag the beaker down actually felt quite nice, but she’d have to be careful about doing something that daring; if she caught Boony off-guard, she could end up sliding down that cock alongside whatever she was stuffing inside there…

Boony blushed hard as he tried to regain his composure, feeling that second beaker sinking into his sac while the other still bulged out his cock quite obviously. “W-why’d you do that!?” he groaned, not prepared at all for Fang’s powerful shove.

“Gotta keep you on your toes, even during ‘breaks’...” Fang said as she made her way over to the right half of the lab, grabbing something off of a bench before walking back over to Boony.

She held the thing in front of him, revealing it to be a microscope. “I figured we’d step up a level or two, get something more weirdly-shaped in there…” Fang said as she eyed the microscope, looking around for various labels and whatnot. “This thing has served me well, but it’s a terribly old model. Doesn’t have much of a use anymore...besides wolf cum now, I guess. Ready?” Fang said, smirking as she barely gave Boony any time to actually get ready before rubbing the eyepiece of the microscope along Boony’s sensitive cock slit, making the wolf squirm in a combination of agony and arousal, before she slowly pushed the round, black rod inside. It made a wet, sloppy *squish!* as it spread open the shaft, Boony’s shaft practically drooling pre at this point, a sizeable puddle of the musky liquid collecting on the floor underneath and in front of his cock.

Fang pushed slowly, opting to tease Boony this time rather than just catch him off guard, pulling the eyepiece in and out of his cock before pushing it in slightly deeper, feeling the wolf’s cock throb as she placed a hand on its underside it to give her a bit of leverage. She could practically feel Boony’s panting now, the hot air of his breaths washing over her body every time he tried to catch his breath, making Fang shiver a bit as well. She didn’t know why she hadn’t opted to go the lazy, slow, teasing route before, because it seemed to be paying dividends in terms of teasing Boony…

“Yeah, I knew you’d like this one…” Fang said before pushing slightly more aggressively, the arm and stage of the microscope slowly sinking into Boony’s cock. Fang knew she couldn’t tease Boony for much longer, as the rectangular shape of the stage didn’t exactly lend itself to being pulled in and out easily like the eyepiece did...so she gave one last tease of a pull-out before pushing the stage in fully, the cock flesh warping around it to get a good grip, before Fang let go to watch the show unfold.

Boony initially struggled in clenching around the odd shape of the microscope, but he eventually started to get a better grip, the midsection of the microscope slowly sinking deeper and deeper into the wolf’s cock. Just because it was easier now for the wolf didn’t mean it was any less pleasurable, though; Boony was lost to the pleasure of the whole experience now, eyes closed and tongue hanging out of his mouth as he endeavored to pull the microscope into him for good…

The third beaker that he’d sucked down earlier was already swirling around in his sac, the digestion of all the objects he’d slurped down nearly complete, leaving him with a conspicuously swollen (but not bulging) sac. Fang could hear the gentle sloshing of the newly minted cum inside as Boony squirmed in pleasure, finally having worked his way around the stage of the microscope. The last part was the base, jutting out awkwardly from Boony’s throbbing length.

Fang decided to re-assume an active role in this whole thing, placing one of her fingers at the base of the microscope and slooooowly pushing it in deeper, feeling Boony shudder as the instrument slid inside without any input from him. Of course, he was still clenching around it whenever he could, but Fang was doing most of the work again, even with only one finger…

“There ya go, Boony. Not much more to take…” Fang crooned softly as she pushed at the microscope a tad more, watching the cock flesh start to stretch around the rectangular base of the instrument...it was easier than the first time around, because the stage was still stretching out Boony’s cock from inside somewhat, but it still took quite a lot of effort (and breathy panting) from Boony to get his length to stretch around the microscope properly…

Soon, though, the deed had been done. Boony let out a sigh of relief as he watched his cock wrap its way around the back end of the base, slowly shrinking back to a normal size as it finished clenching down the microscope. The thing made an impossible bulge in his cock, the flesh stretching around it like a skintight suit or something…

Boony didn’t even say anything. He couldn’t, really. He just panted as he felt the microscope slowly travelling down his cock, still clenching at it a bit to get it down as quick as possible. He only saw Fang, smirking a bit as she watched Boony work it down, before she spoke again.

“It’s kind of a shame to see it go...but I know it’ll serve you well, Boony~” is all the wolf said before turning around from Boony, letting him finish working down the microscope as she looked around the lab for various other things to shove in him…

Around an hour of “disposal” passed before Fang had exhausted most of her throwaway items. They had all disappeared down Boony’s cock, reducing the wolf to a panting, sweating, blushing, aroused mess as he felt the massive load of cum they’d digested into swirling and bubbling around inside his sac. The thing was nearly bursting with cum, the sloshing orbs swollen like balloons with the wolf’s heavy cream. There was only one item left, Fang had told him, before she went off gallivanting around the lab again, returning with what looked to be a small test tube.

“*huff*...R-really, that’s it…?” Boony said, looking at the tiny thing in Fang’s hand. After a microscope, microwave, old refrigerator and incubator, and several other inane things, she wanted to end this all off with...a test tube?

“Yes, that’s right. Just a test tube. Then I’ll let ya jerk all this out somewhere…” Fang said as she lowered the small, glass tube right in front of Boony’s cock.

She was reminded of the glass beaker earlier, when she stuck her whole hand in Boony’s cock. She had specifically chosen this test tube to be as easily consumable as possible, so she could shove it in as deep as possible...Fang herself shuddered as she thought about sinking her whole arm inside Boony’s stretchy cock.

“Here we go…” she said, barely even giving Boony a warning before she plunged the test tube straight into his cock, Boony’s moan being cut off abruptly as he felt Fang sink her whole forearm inside! He was so caught off-guard by the sudden burst of pleasure that spread all throughout his rod as Fang dug deeper, pushing her arm in up to her elbow…

“Haah, that should be good…” Fang said as she felt Boony’s cock flesh clench around her arm and the test tube, feeling her own loins start to moisten a bit as the wolf’s cock continued dribbling pre, which would make it easier for her to pull out…

...But she couldn’t. She tugged on her arm a few times, but the cock just clenched around it every time she tried. “Ha ha, Boony. Good tease. But let...me...out!” Fang said, a tinge of worry in her voice as she powerfully tugged at her arm...but it went nowhere. In fact, her struggles just made Boony clench harder, the wolf clearly too far gone to the pleasurable sensations to realize or care about what exactly he was clenching around…

“B-Boony, let me go!” Fang yelled frantically as her arm continued to sink deeper inside Boony’s cock, Fang’s entire arm now trapped inside Boony’s length, forcing her head to squish up against the cock slit, Boony’s pre getting slathered all over her face and fur…

Boony could only moan as he felt Fang’s arm wriggling inside him, the wolf desperately trying to free herself from the cock’s locktight grip, yelling and hitting at Boony with her other hand to try and break him out of the pleasure that dominated his mind currently...but no dice. After all the teasing and items that had been shoved down Boony’s cock, making it throb and want for release of all the swirling, bubbling cum that swelled up the wolf’s sac...there was no chance of escape, unless Boony orgasmed before Fang was fully inside...

Which is where she was heading soon. Her face continued to squish up against Boony’s cock as she tried to pull it out, but the slick precum made sure that her head started to slip, ever so gently, towards Boony’s cock slit...Fang hadn’t noticed in her frenzy, but all of a sudden, with a wet, powerful *shlorp!*, her whole head slid into Boony’s cock!

This ignited a newfound struggle in both the wolves: Fang as she desperately tried to worm her way back out of Boony’s cock, and Boony as he writhed in pleasure from the amazing feeling of Fang squirming around inside his length. Pure cum volume was always nice, but nothing beat slurping down a nice, squirmy preything in terms of raw pleasure...Boony’s cock was almost numb at this point, the constant throbbing and edging overwhelming the amount of enjoyment his body could physically feel...which made it all the more difficult to even realize what (or who) he was slurping down at this point, since he could barely feel the struggles, and to him they felt the same as a nice blowjob or sounding…

The salty musk of cum was almost overpowering, smacking Fang straight in the face as her head slid into Boony’s cock. The road ahead was quite dark, and quite wet as well, a practical waterslide of pre making sure that Fang would slide quite neatly and nicely into the wolf’s meat...Fang quickly stopped struggling after she realized every little wiggle she made just made her slide deeper into Boony, even faster than the speed his regular clenches were pulling her in. No, if she wanted to escape, she’d most likely have to do it from the inside. Fang just hoped there was enough room inside the sac for her to breathe…

Fang’s other arm was trapped at her side as the cock slit worked its way down her neck and shoulders, Boony clenching the wolf deeper at record pace. It took a little bit longer, now that Fang wasn’t struggling as much, but she was still sliding down pretty quickly. Boony didn’t even need to do that many individual clenches; each one gained tremendous ground on Fang’s body, Boony working down the wolf’s entire chest in a matter of a couple clenches.

Fang felt her feet lift off the ground as Boony slurped up more and more of her body. She had long lost her grip on the test tube she was originally planning to shove in, the glass instrument most likely splashing down into the veritable ocean of cum that sloshed around inside the wolf’s balls, adding just a bit more substance to the bath Fang would soon find herself floating around in…

Boony writhed around a bit more as he felt Fang burrowing deeper into his cock. Only her legs were left to slurp up, barely making a fight as Fang tried to conserve as much of her energy as possible for trying to make Boony cum once she was inside the sac. Boony so badly wanted to cum at this point, but without the ability to rub at his massive length, it would take a lot of stimulation to get the wolf to finally blow his load/ His cock twitched and throbbed at even the lightest touch or movement, both inside and outside, betraying how close he was...he wished somebody was around to suck him off, someone like Fang...but he was so far into his pleasure at this point that he couldn’t speak; he could barely even open his eyes, looking around the lab, trying to see where Fang was…

Of course, he didn’t look at his cock. Even if he did think of it for some odd reason, he wouldn’t have much time to even notice the wolf; only her ankles were left outside of the cock at this point, and those cute, furry feet got slurped up into Boony’s length with one last, soft clench. With that last clench, Fang was sealed inside Boony’s girth, her head starting to reach the end of the line…

Fang immediately sputtered as her head broke out into Boony’s sac. The salty, musky, heady odor of cum that was present in the shaft was multiplied nearly tenfold in the wolf’s balls, and she could taste a bit of cum drip into her mouth...she couldn’t see inside at all, but based on the fact her whole head was already inside the sac without being drenched by the sloshing pool of cum, Fang knew she would at least have enough room to breathe.

That didn’t change the fact that another clench from Boony dunked her head into the pool of bubbling cum below her, catching Fang off guard, forcing her to swallow down a few gulps of the wolf’s cream before she could crane her neck back above the surface again. She coughed and hacked for a few moments, trying to get the taste of cum out of her mouth before Boony clenched once more, sending her careening into the sea of cum again... her shoulders were freed, though, allowing her to push at the side of the sac walls to keep her head afloat as the rest of her continued to slide out into the sac…

True to form, Boony could barely feel Fang inside his sac as she pressed her hands out against the walls, to keep her above the surface. All he knew was that there was a nice, final object making its descent into his sac, soon to become nothing but wolf cum...the question of how exactly he’d enjoy the orgasm he was creating, though, started to swirl around in the back of his mind. It was mostly drowned out by the pleasure Boony was feeling, though…

At this point, half of Fang’s body was in Boony’s sac, the wolf occasionally dropping down into the bubbling sea of cum as she tried to keep her head afloat. As soon as her legs squeezed out, she could right herself and start struggling, but for now, she had to focus on keeping herself afloat...it was a bit hard for her to keep her grip on the sac walls, especially as they undulated and churned up the cum inside, but Fang managed to mostly keep her head above the sea of cum.

Every clench made it a bit harder to position herself, though. With her thighs free, Fang just had to take a deep breath and plunge her head into the cum pool until her legs were fully freed from the shaft...the musky air inside wasn’t exactly plentiful, but it was necessary for her hopeful escape.

Fang floated around in the cum bath for a while, until she felt the shaft finally loosen its grip on her feet. They slid out unceremoniously into Boony’s sac, and Fang quickly got to work righting herself. It wasn’t easily with how dark it was inside the sac (not to mention Fang’s unwillingness to get cum in her eyes), but eventually she found the surface, taking a big breath as she broke back out into the air.

“Fuck, finally…” Fang complained as she righted herself, not able to do much more than kneel inside Boony’s sac; despite how swollen it was, it was still not well-equipped to house a full-grown wolf...so Fang still had to fight against the sac walls as they undulated and pushed at her, trying to rub the cum into her fur, which was already quite drenched in the musky stuff. Honestly, Fang was almost nose-blind to the stench of musk at this point, having been subjected to it for so long, so it didn’t really distract her anymore. Her full attention, and the last of her energy, was now on her hopeful jailbreak…

“HAA-aaahhhh…” Boony groaned loudly as he felt Fang’s first kick against his sac walls. He didn’t really recognize it as a kick, though; it was just another flash, another pang of pleasure for the wolf. This pleasure was pretty intense, though, and it made his dick stiffen entirely again, having gone a tad soft after it finished slurping up Fang...another kick from Fang made it start to throb again, and also made Boony writhe around in his chair as the pleasure continued to mount. He knew he couldn’t hold himself much longer; and he didn’t know what was causing this pleasure, all he knew is that it was greatly appreciated…

Fang could feel the heat rising in Boony’s sac as she continued to struggle. She wasn’t sure if it was from her own activity, or from Boony’s arousal levels growing, but she did know it was tiring her out...like the heat was physically sapping her energy. She had to stop struggling for a little bit, just to catch her breath inside...and then she realized her body was tingling. Specifically, the part of her body currently submerged in the cum bath. Digestion was beginning...exactly what she had feared.

Boony heard his sac groan and gurgle loudly as it started to work on Fang inside. “F-fuck…” was all he could moan as Fang still desperately struggled away inside, although they were steadily starting to die down as more and more of her body started to tingle. The throbs of his cock were practically reverberating throughout his whole body now, Boony knowing he wouldn’t able to contain his orgasm for much longer…

Fang’s struggles slowly came to an end inside the sac. Her body was worn out, and most of it was already starting to join the ocean of cum she was floating in...she gave one last hearty kick at the sac walls before collapsing into Boony’s jizz. Right as her consciousness faded away, though, the sac walls lurched, cum rocketing up Boony’s shaft as he failed to contain his orgasm any longer…

Boony howled in pleasure as his orgasm finally came. The wolf’s sticky seed shot out of his cock with unbelievable force and power, the first shot of it splattering cleanly all the way on the opposite wall of the lab, drops of it dripping down onto the floor as more cum came flying out of Boony’s cock. It was indiscriminate, coating the floors, walls, and even a bit of the ceiling somehow with the wolf’s fresh load of cum. All the while, Boony slumped back in his chair, not fighting against his restraints anymore, just basking in the divine feeling of release, as more and more of his cum splattered everywhere in the lab.

Boony’s balls steadily shrunk as more cum shot out, but they were still quite swollen even as they approached emptying. Boony didn’t care, though; he just cherished every time a shot of jizz brushed past his cock slit on its way out into the world. In this moment, pleasure was the only thing on Boony’s mind, and he was experiencing quite a lot of it now…

The cum shots gently started to taper off, the raw force and power behind the first couple not being matched as adequately in the latter part of Boony’s orgasm. Eventually, it slowed to a dribble of cum, Boony’s cock finally starting to soften as his orgasm was close to finishing. His head was still reeled back in pleasure, though, and would stay there for quite a while longer after his orgasm was finished, just so he could bask in the wonderful afterglow as well…

Eventually, though, Boony came back down to Earth. He tilted his head back up and looked over the lab, its every facet painted white with the wolf’s cum. He was...oddly proud of it, really. He didn’t know he possessed that much raw volume and power, even when he was hyper…

“Haaah….f-fuck, that was u-unbelievable…” the wolf finally gasped, able to speak again. His ability to speak was quickly followed up by his ability to recognize that Fang was missing, and that he was still stuck in this chair.

“F-Fang?” he asked, to seemingly no one. “C-cmon Fang, this isn’t funny, let me out.” he said as he tried to hop around in the chair, not moving very far.

After a few more attempts at freeing himself, Boony slumped back in the chair again. “Well, shit…” he said as he realized Fang wasn’t here. She was probably messing with him or something, maybe going somewhere else to get a few more things to “dispose” of...right?
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Another new story! Another commission from AwkwardFerret.

"Gone Camping" (anal vore, rimjobs, handjobs, multiprey, digestion)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/393366

“Gone Camping”
by mZmm

“Well, are ya excited, Darryl?” Magnus asked his boyfriend as Darryl finished packing up his belongings for the weekend, the deer busy putting the last of his bags into the trunk of their car. Magnus had spent the entirety of last week planning out a nice camping trip to ease Darryl into something he wasn’t exactly sure about doing…

“I-I think so, Magnus...are you sure it’s gonna be alright? They signed up for this?” the deer responded, an obvious tinge of nervousness in his voice.

“Yeah, it’s their job. And they don’t come cheap, ha!”

Darryl wasn’t exactly new to the world of predation - he had slurped many an eager participant down his rather large “endowment”, and had even tried it the old fashioned way a couple times...but it was rather odd that he’d never tried the back end before, considering his boyfriend was quite into it…

Magnus aimed to change that. He’d convinced the deer to come along with him on this camping trip; for he had hired four professional snacks to slide up inside of them, to ease Darryl into AV, which the bear quite enjoyed. Magnus had specifically selected the snacks, as well: a gator and sheep for the bear himself, some prey he knew he would be able to take rather easily, and some more noodly, beginner-level buttsnacks for Darryl: a ferret and a possum. Of course, they didn’t come cheap, so Magnus had to save up for a little while...but he knew from his own experience that Darryl would most certainly find the expense worth it.

“I dunno, man. I tried a lot of stuff in that note you sent me to stretch me out…’back there’, but I don’t think they worked all too well…” Darryl said as he shifted in the passenger seat. Magnus had instructed him to come outside naked, and so he did, the deer’s sheath sitting out in the open air, making Darryl feel a tad uncomfortable...especially with Magnus being naked as well, the bear’s black, veiny shaft hanging carelessly out from between his legs as he sat in the driver’s seat.

“Aw, relax, Darryl. Trust me, it’ll be fine. If it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t work out. Not like anyone’s gonna get hurt…” Magnus said as he stuck the key into the ignition, turning it and hearing the engine roar as the car started up. “And...we’re off!”

Darryl was at least somewhat interested in this whole thing, at the very least. He’d followed his boyfriend’s advice, borrowing some of Magnus’s largest toys to stretch himself out further; he had obviously had a little bit of “experience” with Magnus’s own length before, but he’d need far more than just a dick to prepare him for slurping up a whole person inside there!

Still, though, he had some worries and doubts about the whole thing. He knew that they’d be fine once they got in the stomach, but he still wasn’t sure on the specifics of how long or how difficult it would be to get them in there...Magnus answered and reassured his every question, making sure that his boyfriend had no doubts or qualms about this whole outing, but said doubts still lurked in the back of Darryl’s mind as he looked out the window, the busy buildings of the city slowly transitioning to lush prairie and green forests as they neared the campsite.

After about an hour of driving, Magnus checked his watch quickly, noting the time. He and Darryl were going to arrive right on time; but the bear was feeling a bit nervous about this whole situation himself. He had instructed the four hirees to meet them at the campsite independently (naked as well, of course), but he feared them getting lost on the way there - he’d worked with these snacks before, though, so he didn’t think they would skip town on him or anything.

“And we’re here!” Magnus said as his car pulled into a small parking lot right outside of the forest. He checked his watch again, once more noting the time before getting out of the car, Darryl coming with him and unpacking the few supplies they had brought along with them - mostly tents and stuff like toilet paper. They certainly wouldn’t need food, that was for sure…

Magnus stretched and yawned loudly as he got out of the car. “Aaaah, always feels good to get out of the car after a long drive…” he said before popping open the trunk and grabbing a couple of tents. “‘Cmon, Darryl…” he said as he started walking off the lot, towards a trail that led into the forest.

The campsite Magnus had rented out was pretty deep into the forest, so there was quite a bit of walking for the two as they made their way to it. It was rather nice, actually, a peaceful and relaxing walk in nature before the two settled down to do their business…it gave Darryl some time to think about the whole situation, to calm himself down a bit. And it did work, a little bit, although the deer still felt quite nervous about this...

Magnus checked the map he’d printed off as they turned a corner on the trail. “Alright, this should be it…” he said as the two of them made their way into a clearing. Sure enough, the four snacks he’d hired were there, unpacking their own things before Magnus (loudly) made his way into the site.

“Hey, gals!” the polar bear said, waving his thick, white paw at the four of them as they looked over to him. The four of them immediately snapped over to the voice, smiling as they saw the familiar visage of the bear - he was quite a loyal customer, obviously…

“Hey, Magnus!” said the gator, Michelle, stepping forward from the group and walking over to Magnus and Darryl. “Oh, who’s the new guy?” she asked, looking over the two men as they made their way onto the campsite.

“Oh, this is my boyfriend, Darryl. The guy I was telling you about...he’s never done it!” he said, putting an arm around Darryl’s shoulders as the deer blushed.

“Y...yeah, that’s me, I guess…” the deer said, rubbing the back of his neck shyly as Michelle approached him.

“So, a newbie…” she said, walking around Darryl a bit, paying special attention to the deer’s rump, although she didn’t go as far to touch it or anything - she wanted Darryl to be as relaxed (and as open...) as possible.

The other girls came over as well, to “test out” the deer, circling around him, lightly feeling and touching at various parts of his body (including some casual swipes of his sheath and balls), giggling as they thought about sliding up into his nice, pert rump.

This went on for a few minutes before Magnus decided to break up the party. “Yes, girls, I know he’s a stud, but how’s about we get this started…” the bear said, waiting for the groups’ affirmation before making his way back over to the campsite.

“He does have a nice ass…” the ferret, Amy, casually mentioned to Michelle as they made their way over to the firepit.

“All right, Darryl, are you ready?” Magnus said as the party sat in the campsite, all surrounding an unlit firepit; the two snacks Magnus had selected, Michelle and the sheep, Amethyst, were seated on a bench with him, while Amy and the possum, Gabby, were sitting next to Darryl, the deer still visibly nervous in his seating posture.

“I-I guess…” the deer said, looking down a bit, trying to hide the fact he was blushing. “S-so how are we going to do this…?”

“Just watch and learn, Darryl.” the polar bear responded, before he motioned to the gator sitting next to him. “I think I’ll take you in first…”

Michelle, being quite “familiar” with Magnus, knew what the motion meant. The alligator got up from the bench as Magnus sat up, the polar bear looking over his shoulder as he saw Michelle get down on her knees, kneeling behind Magnus. Her face was expectantly tilted up, starting straight at the polar bear’s rump. Magnus had quite the puffy pucker, the black ring visible even without any sort of cheek stretching from the bear...and that black ring was steadily descending onto Michelle’s snout and face as Magnus kneeled down in front of her…

Magnus’s plush ring landed firmly on the tip of Michelle’s snout, the gator being surrounded by a powerful, musky scent which emanated from deeper in the bear’s rear. She breathed deeply, before her tongue ferreted out of her long snout, the tip of it rubbing up against Magnus’s pucker.

“Aaah, that’s the good stuff…” Magnus moaned, the bear shuddering as he felt Michelle start to rim at his pucker, the gator’s tongue swiping and circling around the outer flesh of the black pucker for a little bit, Michelle preferring to just tease Magnus first. At the same time, Amethyst kneeled in front of Magnus, her hands reaching for the bear’s long, black shaft, which had started to perk up and erect now that his anus was getting a bit of stimulation. The bear’s knees wobbled slightly as the sheep started to stroke her hands up and down his shaft, the long rod quickly hardening with the direct stimulation, causing Magnus to huff and moan a bit as he was stimulated from both sides…

Darryl was very obviously aroused by watching this whole thing. His deer shaft had started to poke out of his sheath as Magnus was teased and titillated by his future prey, and Darryl’s own snacks were privy to the deer’s increasing arousal. “Does that get you all worked up, big guy?” the possum sitting next to him said, snickering as Darryl blushed madly in response to the teasing.

“Yeah, just think...that’ll be you soon~” the ferret on his other side said, Amy taking a bit of an opportunity and reaching one hand over to Darryl’s crotch, stroking her hand lightly across the tip of Darryl’s shaft, adventuring further down as more of the deer’s meat started to slink out of his sheath. “Think of how nice it’ll feel to have us sliding up in there…”

Magnus wasn’t entirely aware of Darryl’s building arousal, but he knew the deer would get to it eventually; especially as his own arousal increased, Michelle’s tongue starting to get a bit more adventurous, more and more of the pink muscle coming out and starting to spear its way up into the bear’s bowels, getting a bit deeper than the bear had expected. “O-ooohhhh…” the bear moaned as he felt that muscle ferret its way up into his rump, Michelle licking eagerly at the bear’s bowel walls before her tongue slid out, going back to licking and teasing at the pucker. All the while, Amethyst was stroking at the bear’s shaft, the meat now rock hard in her hands as she eagerly stroked up and down along its length, barely resisting the urge to go down on it. She didn’t want Magnus to blow his load this early; the bear had good stamina, but the sensation of his cock being sucked while Michelle slid up into his rump could prove too much for even Magnus…

“W-well girls, this has been nice, but I think we s-should give Darryl a real show…” Magnus sputtered out, the bear’s tongue flopping out of his mouth freely as he begun the real part of his little “lesson”. Slowly, Magnus eased down onto his haunches, the bear’s fleshy pucker slowly expanding around Michelle’s narrow snout. “Now, Darryl...you just gotta...nnf...press your haunches down right around them, like a nice, big...aah...dildo…” Magnus advised, his teeth clenched as he pressed down onto Michelle. The gator’s body was covered in scaly spines; to most, it would prove a deterrent to predation, but for Magnus, they were only an alternate source of pleasure, the bear blushing powerfully as those spines slid past his pucker, more and more of Michelle’s snout disappearing up his rump as the bear continued to press his weight down onto her…

The gator closed her eyes as she felt the pucker start to expand around her face, the musky scent she was wading in earlier now fully surrounding her nose and snout. She had been in this situation many times before, but every time the initial insertion just felt so divine...it made herself a little wet, honestly, and she had most certainly gotten herself off in many a paying predator’s stomach, although many of her customers weren’t privy to her own lustful desires...she had to fight back the inclination to finger herself as the pucker made its way down her neck, a clench from Magnus pulling her head deeper into the rump with a wet *shlorp!*.

Magnus couldn’t really control his body’s clenching, despite having great control in all sorts of sexual matters otherwise. This was really testing his mettle, though - Amethyst had decided to stroke his shaft all on her own, and while he wasn’t going to say no to a free handjob, it was a bit tough for him to maintain his composure while this was happening - it was easy to tell how aroused the bear was, his black cock throbbing madly in Amethyst’s grasp. He wanted to set a good example for Darryl, and blowing one’s load halfway through their first meal wasn’t exactly a good first impression for the deer…

“Nnf...just keep pressing down until you bottom out, l-like around their waist…” Magnus continued , the bear pressing down further on Michelle’s body, having slurped up nearly half of the streamlined gator at this point. He could feel Michelle wiggling inside of him, stretching out his bowel walls quite nicely. He hadn’t actually done this in a while, which is partially why he so badly wanted Darryl to get into it as well...everything was more fun with friends, after all, and what better friend to share a fetish with than your boyfriend?

Speaking of Magnus’s boyfriend, Darryl was currently sweating bullets on the bench next to Magnus. Amy and Gabby were doing a fantastic job of teasing the deer, rubbing their hands along the deer’s exposed thighs as they whispered sweet, sensual teases into the deer’s ears. It was quite obvious that they were working, as Darryl was fully erect now, the deer’s capable shlong freed from its furry sheath and hanging out in the air for all to see, and touch as well; both Amy and Gabby took their turns teasingly stroking along Darryl’s shaft, just enough to make him blush from the pleasure…

“Can you feel it yet? The pleasure of someone sliding up that deep into your body?” Amy teased, the ferret not even needing an answer from Darryl to confirm; she could feel his conformation in the throbbing of his wanting deer cock, and the squirms Darryl made in his seat. She so badly wanted to start licking at his pucker, to spear her tongue up into his rump, but the ferret wanted to make sure Darryl got to see Magnus’s demonstration in full…

Magnus moaned powerfully as his pucker worked along Michelle’s midsection and legs, the gator’s chest sliding inside of him quite easily, and in one fell swoop as well, just one clench really doing most of the work in slurping her up. He slowly lifted his rump up now that Michelle was inside of him up to her waist, the gator’s legs and tail rising up from their kneeled positions on the floor to dangle outside of the bear’s rump.

“N-now that you’ve sat down on them as much as you can, you just gotta...nnf...clench the rest of them in…” Magnus advised, the bear flexing his anal muscles and pucker powerfully to pull the rest of Michelle’s body in. Darryl watched as the last of her scaly self was slowly pulled inside by Magnus, taking a few mental notes on Magnus’s posture, facial expression, etc...for Darryl, this was going to be the hardest part, or so he assumed. He wasn’t sure of his control over his anal muscles yet, and wanted to make sure he gleaned as much from Magnus as possible…

“A-and...haah...there we go.” Magnus finished, as the tip of Michelle’s tail slipped past that black pucker, sealing Michelle inside of the bear’s winding bowels. “N-now…” Magnus said, as he slowly stood up, “your body just does the rest.” His speech was slowly returning back to normal, but the bear’s arousal was still quite obvious in the fact that his black member was still pointing straight ahead of him. Amethyst had backed away from Magnus when he stood back up, so there was nobody stroking his cock for the moment, but the wiggles of Michelle inside did more than enough to stimulate the bear...Magnus’s lower belly bulged out somewhat with the gator, but with Magnus’s raw size, it was obvious he was able to take a few more snacks before he was truly full.

“Think about it. Think about being so full...a nice, big meal, squirming in the deepest parts of your body…” Amy whispered into Darryl’s ear as she continued stroking him off, the deer struggling to maintain even a semblance of composure as his eventual prey continued teasing him madly. Still, he tried to take notes from Magnus, even as he tried to fight back a premature orgasm…

“All right, Amethyst...your turn.” Magnus said soon after, the sheep already in position, kneeling underneath the bear’s heavy rump. “Now, Darryl, the second one is a lot easier, because you’re already pretty stretched out back there…” Magnus started, easing his rump on top of Amethyst’s face, the sheep eagerly licking at Magnus’s pucker as he continued explaining. “S-so, your body will...mmf, that feels good...do most of the work itself...you just need to...sit down and...enjoy.” he finished, before doing as he said, sitting down on Amethyst’s face quite rapidly. True to his word, the sheep’s whole head slipped past his pucker rather easily, Magnus’s cock immediately hardening again as soon as his bowels started stretching…

Without someone to help him out up front, Magnus was forced to stroke himself off, the polar bear running a paw up and down his throbbing shaft as Amethyst slid up into his bowels. Magnus didn’t take nearly as long this time around, being able to comfortably take the sheep in up to her waist with one hip movement, although his advice was quickly degrading into a scattered series of moans and groans as he stroked himself off, more interested in the pleasure than in Darryl at this point...the deer already seen the “training”, so to speak, so this second prey was all for Magnus’s own pleasure.

In nearly no time at all, the bear’s hungry rump had taken Amethyst in up to her legs. Magnus eased his rear up again, leaving the rest of her body dangling outside of his rump weakly. While Magnus clenched the last of the sheep into his winding bowels, he jerked at his cock rapidly, the bear huffing and moaning as he approached orgasm…

The last of Amethyst slipped past Magnus’s pucker as his orgasm started to surge up, the bear barely managing to make his way back to the bench and plop his butt down onto it before he started cumming, a primal roar echoing throughout the campsite as the bear came. His cumshots splattered across the campsite floor, even into the firepit...luckily, Darryl and his posse were mostly clear of the splash zone, as it were, able to watch freely as Magnus’s pent-up body shot wave after wave of cum into the outside world...eventually, the spectacle came to an end, though, the bear collapsing against the bench and rubbing at his swollen gut as his two meals squirmed around inside. Judging from where their squirms were, Magnus guessed that Michelle had made her way into the stomach already, whilst Amethyst was still stuck in the deeper regions of his bowels…

“Haah...f-fuck, that was great…” Magnus panted out after a few minutes, before looking to Darryl. “Y-you ready, Darryl?” he asked, still blushing...but his blushing was nothing compared to Darryl’s, as he realized the moment was upon him…

“I...I guess…” he said, blushing as he attempted to get in the same position he’d seen Magnus in. It was a bit awkward of a transition, but he eventually got it...Amy, the ferret, had volunteered to go first, kneeling behind Darryl’s rump as the deer kneeled over her. Gabby was in front, continuing to arouse the deer, his knees wobbling as the possum stroked and licked at his cock and balls...

“You know, you really DO have a cute ass!” Amy said, giggling as Darryl started to ease his rear down onto her. Magnus had since gotten up and wobbled his way over to this spectacle, giving Darryl tips as he started to ease down onto the ferret’s face.

“Don’t go immediately. Give her some time to help you out down there…” he advised, as Darryl rested his rump on the ferret’s face, shivering as she started to rim him, the mustelid’s tongue circling around Darryl’s pucker before piercing it, ferreting up into his bowels, causing the deer to almost lose his balance as Gabby continued stroking him off in front…

Still, Darryl was able to maintain his composure somehow, starting to get a bit more confident in himself with Magnus’s help. “I think...I think I’m ready…” he finally said, after around 5 minutes of the rimming. Slowly, he eased his pucker down over Amy’s face, the tubular shape of her body making it quite easy for Darryl to slurp her up. The deer still had to grit his teeth, though, as he felt his anal ring and bowels starting to stretch out to take her in. The lubrication did help, though, Darryl finding that there was little resistance from his body as long as he relaxed.

“There ya go, Darryl. Just keep easing down...they have nowhere to go but up!” Magnus said, chuckling a little bit at the end. Darryl was doing quite well, already having slurped up around half of Amy’s body before he needed to stop to collect himself again. His confidence was quickly increasing, though, Darryl starting to pick up the pace a bit, especially as he started to feel how good Amy’s wiggles were inside of him…

Darryl’s affirmations and other words quickly turned into huffs and moans as he worked the rest of Amy up into his bowels. Soon, his rump was barely a foot off the ground, Amy’s feet and tail being the only thing still in the outside world. He was driven by the squirms of the ferret inside, which felt absolutely fantastic, far better than any dildo he’d ever used...but he had to catch himself.

Magnus noticed as well. “Darryl, don’t go too crazy. You’re at the point where you gotta lift yourself up now, and clench the rest of them in…” he advised, placing one of his hands on Darryl’s buttcheek, the other cradling his churning gut as he felt Amethyst slip inside of his stomach, gently lifting up as Darryl did the same. Amy’s legs and feet came with as well, dangling awkwardly outside of the deer’s rump, practically begging to be clenched inside.

“There ya go. Now, just clench…” Magnus said. He watched as Darryl grit his teeth, groaning as he started to flex his anal muscles, the last of Amy’s body slowly slipping up into the deer as Darryl’s body grabbed a hold of it. It was a bit of an endeavor, but finally, Amy’s tail slipped up into the deer’s ass, Darryl letting out a heavy sigh as he felt his pucker close around the tip of it…

“There ya go. Good job, Darryl!” Magnus said, holding up a hand for a high-five, which Darryl weakly reciprocated, still quite tired (and aroused) from this whole situation.

He stood back up for a moment, Gabby backing off from his cock, to stroke and feel at the wriggling mass in his gut. “Aah...she feels so weird in there…” he sputtered out, poking at the bulge, feeling it continue to slide deeper into his body…

“You think you can handle her, though?” Magnus said, motioning to the last of the prey, the possum girl, who was rubbing at Magnus’s gut idly as she waited for any sort of instruction.

“Y-yeah, I think so…” Darryl responded, tongue still hanging out of his mouth as Amy wriggled deep within his body. “I dunno if I can hold my orgasm, though…”

“That’s fine. I blew my load, like, halfway through the sheep…” Magnus said, cradling his gut as Darryl started to get into position again, Gabby kneeling underneath his rump, just as the three previous prey had done…

It was much easier for Darryl the second time around. While he’d initially had trouble situating himself with Amy wriggling deep in his bowels, Darryl quickly adjusted, planting his hooves firmly on the ground before easing his rump down onto Gabby’s face.

The possum practically climbed inside herself, Gabby’s head slipping up entirely past Darryl’s pucker with little intervention or work from the deer. It caught him a bit by surprise, just how easy it was the second time around...but the deer certainly wasn’t complaining. He still clenched his teeth as he sat down onto the possum’s lithe body, though, grunting a bit as he felt his internals starting to tug and pull on Gabby’s body as more of the possum started slipping up on him.

Magnus stopped most of his coaching at this point, preferring to let Darryl go it alone this time, although the bear still lent a paw occasionally to fix a point of Darryl’s posture or something...but he was doing quite well. Gabby had already slipped halfway up into his bowels by this point, the deer’s ass comfortably locked around her waist and slurping up her legs at a quick pace.

Darryl was doing a good job of managing his belly as well, the deer with one hand cradling his wiggling gut as Amy started slipping her way into Darryl’s stomach. What the deer wasn’t doing a good job of, though, was holding in his orgasm. He was blushing the whole time, and his cock was throbbing unbelievably hard at this point. And Gabby slipping up into his rear just felt...so good…

When Darryl came, he didn’t even make a noise. He couldn’t, really. His body was too occupied; but that doesn’t mean the orgasm was any less strong. The deer’s cock blasted out shot after shot of salty cum all over the campfire, splattering especially on the bench he was sitting on mere minutes ago. “That’s fine, that’s fine...just let it all out…” Magnus crooned, helping to hold Darryl up as his body almost collapsed from the pleasure. At the same time, though, the powerful clenches of the orgasm helped slurp up the last of Gabby’s body, Magnus helping to lift up Darryl’s rump as the rest of her slipped inside…

Darryl did actually moan as his pucker clenched shut for the last time, his orgasm also starting to come to an end. Not soon after, the deer simply collapsed, falling face-first onto his gurgling, engorged stomach, using it like a sort of pillow. Magnus wasn’t *that* enamored with his gut, instead opting to go lie down on the bench next to Darryl as the deer relaxed on top of his bulging stomach, feeling Gabby starting to make her way into the gurgling sac. Both of their guts were starting to get quite noisy, Magnus’s especially, as the two buttsnacks started melting up inside, their struggles replaced with the happy gurglings of a full stomach.

“Well, how do they feel?” Magnus asked, before he felt a belch rumble up out of his gut and blow open his lips. “Oops, ‘scuse me...yeah, that’s gonna happen a lot for you, too. Better get ready…”
“T-they feel amazing in there…” Darryl said, rubbing the sides of his gut with both of his hands as he felt the two snacks squirming around inside. It really did feel delightful for the deer...he’d never felt so full before, even when he ate prey the normal way, or even slurped them up his cock. Maybe it was just the sheer amount, but they just felt wonderful inside...although there was something that made him feel a bit uncomfortable…

“*BUUUUuuuuuUUurrrrpppp….*” Darryl belched, chuckling a bit after it finished. “Heh, Magnus, I guess you were right…” The deer sighed happily as he felt the uncomfortable sensation inside freed with that massive belch, his stomach constricting a bit more around his wriggling meals inside.

While Magnus was glad Darryl was enjoying this whole spectacle, the bear had a different outcome in mind from the start, one that he hadn’t really keyed Darryl in on. And now, with the deer immobilized by his gut, the cervine’s pucker exposed right in front of Magnus...well, the bear just couldn’t resist.

Darryl didn’t even see the bear shifting around or realize he was moving behind him until it was already too late. “Aah! W-what are you doing, Magnus?...” the deer groaned as he felt his pucker being stretched again, but Magnus couldn’t respond, as his head was already lodged up into Darryl’s rump, with the rest of the bear’s body quickly following suit.

Initially, the deer tried to push Magnus out, but the bear was dead-set on slithering up into the deer’s guts, pushing against every movement Darryl made...eventually, the deer tired out, and resigned somewhat, relaxing his anal muscles as Magnus continued to cram himself inside. The deer could only moan as the powerful, pleasurable sensations of wiggling deep in his bowels returned...he couldn’t deny, it felt amazing, and that’s partially why he’d given up. That, and Magnus was quite a bit stronger than him - if he wanted to force his way inside the deer’s ass, he was going to.

With Darryl’s bowels already quite stretched out by his earlier snacks, Magnus was able to slip inside rather easily, sliding down Darryl’s rear like it was a Slip ‘n Slide or something. In mere minutes, the bear had managed to cram his body in up to his legs, Darryl’s body starting to take over involuntarily, clenching and tugging at Magnus’s head and shoulders now that it was deeper inside. He had gone past the point of no return, and he’d done it in record time…

Darryl shivered as he felt the familiar sensation of wriggling continue to bury itself deeper into his guts, his cock starting to harden again, throbbing against his active gut as the contents of his stomach continued to churn inside, an occasional wriggle from his stomach rubbing up against his cock alongside Magnus’s movements in his bowels…

Finally, Magnus’s feet were clenched inside of Darryl’s rump, the deer with another sharp moan as he felt his pucker close shut again, for real this time...he hoped. With how vulnerable the deer was right now, there was certainly the chance of someone else taking advantage of him...but that thought was in the back of his mind. What was in the forefront was the squirms he felt inside, and the throbbing of his cock as it wanted for another orgasm…
“Damnit, Magnus…” Darryl said as he rubbed at the most prominent, most defined bulge in his gut, the bear wriggling back in response, almost teasingly in a way. “Now I’ve gotta attend to this…” the deer complained, referring to his arousal...it took Darryl a while, but eventually he managed to roll onto his back, feeling the weight of all his meals starting to come down upon him as the deer finally had access to his length again, the deer’s cock pointing straight up into the air. Darryl knew it wouldn’t take very long for him to orgasm again, his cock feeling like if he even touched it once, it would blow…

That wasn’t true, which was good for the deer. Darryl was able to have a good few minutes’ worth of a fap before he felt another orgasm surging up, spurred in part by the wrigglings of Magnus, which were starting to hit home more as the bear worked his way into Darryl’s stomach. The other butt snacks had mostly gurgled up into chyme at this point, the soupy mixture sloshing around inside as Magnus made his way into the deer’s gut…

Darryl finally had a good moan this time as his orgasm came upon him, the deer splattering another hot batch of cum across both his chest and the campsite floor, getting the bench and firepit all messy again...obviously, Darryl didn’t care in the heat of the moment, though. All he cared about was pleasure, the feeling of his meals wriggling inside of him alongside the sensation of orgasm. Nature would take care of his mess eventually, anyway...

This orgasm was a bit shorter than the first, though, Darryl shuddering as he felt the afterglow creep over him a bit earlier than expected. In due time, the deer would be able to waddle him and his gut over to one of the pitched tents, to get a nice rest with a full gut. But for now, he’d have to wait for things to settle down a bit inside...
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Back on the grind. Commission for Kousei.

"Table Turning" (m/m anal sex, cock vore, small dom, role reversal, masturbation)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/401424

“Table Turning”
by mZmm

The familiar sentiment of the bartender echoed throughout the near-empty pub, the inky blackness of night surrounding the establishment for what seemed like miles. “Last call!” came the voice of the crow, standing behind his familiar polished wooden bar. His voice traveled far, but it didn’t really have to, considering the only two patrons left of the bar were sitting right next to him: a fennec and a bear.

The two had no prior association with each other; in fact, the fennec had came into the bar pretty recently. But the two had hit it off quite well, laughing, joking with each other, and of course, buying and consuming copious amounts of alcohol. It seemed like neither of them were particularly accustomed to holding their liquor, and started to get louder, and lose their inhibitions, as the night went on.

The fennec’s name was Kousei, and this whole situation was entirely deliberate. He’d chosen the bear to hang out with, and buy liquor for the larger predator, and subtly drop hints about a little bit of “fun” later. Now that both of their inhibitions were sufficiently lowered, the fennec could move into the next part of his plan…

“Y’know, it was fun hanging out here, but how...how about we go back to my place?” the fennec suggested, seemingly out of the blue. He looked towards the bear, whose name was Martin, with a sly smirk spreading across his face, easily suggesting what he wanted to do back at “his place”. The bear blushed; even though he was quite larger than the fennec, and had no reason to be intimidated, he was still a bit shy...except in bed.

“W...well, I guess…” Martin said, looking back and down towards his glass to try and hide his blushing. “Y...you do seem *urp* like a pretty nice guy…”

Kousei smiled slightly as he heard the bear’s (tentative) acceptance of his offer, patting the bear on the back to reassure his newfound friend (and potential partner). “It’ll be fine. At the worst, we can just relax and watch a movie or something. At best, well…” the fennec let his sentence trail off, letting the bear finish it with whatever assumedly lewd activity he would end up wanting. All of the bear’s drunken fantasies, though, would presumably involve him being the top, but Kousei was thinking of something much different…

The fennec lazily sipped on his last drink as he continued to make idle chatter, with various small teases inserted into his conversation - which clearly had an effect on Martin, the bear blushing a bit to most of them. In fact, as Kousei learned with a quick incognito peek below, the bear was starting to grow a bit of a bulge in his pants, his inhibitions already being lowered a bit by the copious amount of alcohol he had consumed. Most of it was by choice, although Kousei had most certainly influenced the bear to drink a bit more than he usually did.
A couple more minutes passed as Martin finished off his drink before the bartender walked over to them. “Bar’s just about to close, guys. I’m gonna have to kick ya out.” he said, pointing towards the door.

Kousei’s ears perked up as he realized the time. Even in his deliberate planning, the time had managed to slip past him a bit. “Oh, is it really that late already?” he said, before looking to Martin, the bear having just gulped down the last of his drink. “Well, I guess we should get going then, Martin.” the fennec said as he hopped off of his bar stool, the bear silently following behind him. The fennec turned to his new friend as they both walked out of the door. “My place isn’t that far away. Just down the street, really…” he continued, pointing off in a direction as the bar door closed behind them.

The two ended up arriving at Kousei’s apartment nary a few minutes later. True to the fennec’s word, it was just down the street (quite convenient for him). “It’s not much, but make yourself at home…” the fennec said as he opened the door, he and Martin stepping through into the living room of the apartment.

The fennec’s abode was lightly furnished, gray carpet covering the flooring that a coffee table, sofa, and flatscreen television stood upon. A door to the left lead to the fennec’s bedroom, while a small kitchen bled into the right side of the room. It was to his bedroom that Kousei went, Martin following the fennec out of unfamiliarity with his surroundings if anything.

The fennec’s room was much of the same, although a bit bigger than one would assume; his full-sized bed was the centerpiece of his room, with a small desk over to the left in a closet-like area, and another couch and television to the right of his bed; it is here that Kousei flopped, grabbing the remote from off his bed before craning his neck to Martin, who was standing in the doorframe. “So, wanna watch a movie?” he asked before turning the TV on to its Netflix app.

Martin nervously walked over to the couch, muttering a “y...yeah…” before Kousei patted the couch spot next to him. “C’mere, big guy. Just relax…” the fennec said as Martin sat down next to him on the couch. Kousei idly selected a movie, not really caring what it actually was...it would just serve as a distraction ultimately.

Around 10 minutes of the movie had already passed. Kousei and Martin were making idle chatter, sometimes laughing at the movie (it had ended up being a comedy), but mostly just watching it silently. Kousei eventually decided to make the first move, wrapping his arm around Martin’s shoulder and pulling him in a tad tighter, the fennec nuzzling up against the bear’s furry shoulder. “Enjoying yourself?” the fennec asked confidently, being able to feel Martin’s blushing practically radiating off of the bear’s body.

“Y-yeah, I really like this film.” Martin responded. His voice was still a bit shaky, but the bear was starting to get a bit more confident, especially with Kousei making the first move. In Martin’s inebriated mind, it would only be a matter of minutes before he would be plowing the fennec’s tight rear...he had been taking little peeks at it, after all. It was pretty obvious, actually; that’s partially why Kousei had picked him in the first place, he knew the bear was interested in him. For the fennec, though, he knew he was only one move away from securing his prize…

The two of them continued watching the film for a few more minutes, Kousei’s right paw idly rubbing at Martin’s shoulder and occasionally venturing further beyond to the bear’s fuzzy chest. The fennec was starting to get more adventurous, though, his other hand reaching over and rubbing against Martin’s tummy.

“I just love your belly…” Kousei said as he rubbed at it, his paw swirling in circles around the bear’s round tum, pressing deeper into it occasionally. It was...weird, to say the least, but Martin went along with it, enjoying the rubs as he continued watching the movie.

This was deliberate. Kousei knew the belly rubs would distract Martin long enough for him to get where he wanted to go. Slowly, the fennec’s paw went lower and lower on Martin’s belly, until he was brushing right against the bear’s pants…

Then, he made his move. Quickly, the fennec’s paw went straight down the bear’s pants, Kousei starting to rub and grope the bulge in Martin’s pants, already growing from the stimulation before the bear even knew what was happening. “Oh!....” Martin yelped, before his eyelids lowered a bit, and he looked over to Kousei, a smile spreading across his face. The fennec blushed for a moment, before Martin continued. “...I didn’t know you were going to be so forward~” the bear said as Kousei continued to rub and grope at his bulge, the bear starting to tent in his pants a bit.

“Well, I figured we should just get to what we both want…” Kousei said, slowly taking his hands out of Martin’s pants and instead starting to rub at the tent the bear was pitching in his pants.

“Oh...well, I guess I’ll make my advance, too…” the bear said, standing up in front of the fennec and quickly removing his pants, letting his thick, pink and hard cock spring out of its restraints. Kousei did the same, kicking off his pants and underwear onto the floor, the two getting completely naked in a matter of seconds.

“Like what you see?” the fennec teased, trying to goad Martin into advancing.

“Oh, I do…” Martin said, approaching the fennec a bit, a bit surprised by the size of Kousei’s endowment; it was quite large for someone of his stature. “But let me see that tight ass of yours~” he continued, motioning for the fennec to get back on the couch.

“Actually, I had something different in mind…” Kousei said. Before Martin could really comprehend it, the fennec leaped up, tackling Martin back onto the couch, this time with the fennec on top!
“W-what the hell?” was all Martin could say before he felt something throb against his own rear. For Kousei, it had been all too easy to lure in and dominate the bear, and now he was going to have his way with him, whether he liked it or not. “N-no, wait--!” was all he got out before Kousei thrusted forward, the fennec’s sizeable endowment plunging deep into Martin’s colon with just one thrust, Martin letting out a reflexive moan as he felt Kousei’s member stretching out his lower regions…

“Haah...you know...you could have just asked…” Martin said a few moments later, the color returning to his face as his arousal came with it. This wasn’t exactly something he didn’t want, although the way the fennec went about it was...troubling, to say the least. Very sly and sneaky, as if Kousei was going to do something Martin knew he didn’t want him to…

“Nnf...how’s it feel in there?” Kousei teased as he thrusted in again, burying his dick deep into the bear’s ass. The fennec’s balls slapped against Martin’s thighs, the bear only able to moan in response to the fennec’s tease as he felt his deepest nethers being stretched and pushed aside by the fennec’s thick, rock-hard member. Martin wasn’t exactly new to being a bottom, but Kousei stretched and filled him out in ways he couldn’t even describe. Although the fox was small in stature, his endowment made up for it in a big way…

“No...response?” Kousei managed to squeak out in-between breathy thrusts. The tightness of Martin’s insides was starting to get to the fennec; the bear’s flesh squeezed his rock-hard member quite wonderfully, and Kousei could already feel his orgasm starting to rush out of him, the fennec’s hard, round knot rubbing right against Martin’s pucker.

“That’s..haah...fine…you won’t...have much to say...soon anyway...” he continued, the fennec’s thrusts getting more powerful and frantic as he neared his orgasm. In the heat of it all, the fennec leaned over Martin’s body, Kousei’s snout rubbing against Martin’s belly before the fennec’s tongue rolled out of his mouth, licking along the bear’s chest fur, Martin instinctively shivering from the unique sensation.

“Haah...you’ll fill me up nicely…” Kousei said as he finished his “taste test”, the bear quite confused by the whole situation...before he could question the fennec’s teasing, or his sensual licking, though, Kousei thrust one final time, Martin’s train of thought completely derailed as he felt the fennec’s knot stretch his pucker out incredibly before slipping deep into the bear’s bowels, Martin practically yelping as he felt the fleshy knob swell and fill out his insides.

“Fuck..I’m gonna…” Kousei moaned powerfully as Martin’s bowels clenched around his tight, swollen knot. Seconds later, the fennec’s orgasm came, shutting down both of the lovers’ brains as Martin’s bowels swelled and filled with wave after wave of thick fennec cum, enthusiastically shot out of Kousei’s rock-hard member. Kousei occasionally thrusted weakly during this whole ordeal, but it didn’t really do much but stimulate the fennec more, Martin’s tight innards milking Kousei’s member for absolutely all that it had, squeezing the fennec’s member even as Kousei’s sac spilled out absolutely all it had deep into the bear…

Eventually, the orgasm came to an end. Kousei, completely spent, collapsed down onto Martin’s chest, the bear having painted his own chest white with his own load of cum (although the volume couldn’t compare in any way shape or form to the massive load of fennec cum sloshing its way around inside of Martin’s bowels at that time). In a second, the energy of the room had been completely shot, the two spent lovers idly cuddling while Kousei was still knot-deep inside the bear.

“That...was...wonderful…” Kousei eventually breathed out, idly licking Martin’s chest in a sign of mock affection. “You...were...wonderful…” he continued as he finally mustered the energy to slide out, making Martin moan a few more times as he felt his nether regions finally stretching back to a somewhat-normal size, although the fennec’s massive endowment certainly ended up rearranging a bit of his anatomy down there.

Kousei moaned a bit himself as he last of his member finally slid out, still quite swollen and throbbing even after spilling out its whole load. A grin started to spread as he looked down at Martin, the bear reveling in post-orgasm bliss, eyes closed as pleasure continued to rack his body. Kousei reached down to his member, still fully erect and wanting for more action...although not exactly of the conventional variety.

Being sure to not make any sudden or sharp movements, Kousei maneuvered himself around on top of Martin, steadily bringing his cock head closer to the bear’s face. Eventually he was kneeling on either side of the couch; thankfully, it was a wise couch, or otherwise the fennec would certainly be at risk of slipping off quite awkwardly in the middle of the next part of his plan. His cock was mere inches from Martin’s head, still dripping the occasional leftovers of the fennec’s orgasm. It didn’t seem like Martin noticed or cared about the little drops of fennec cum splattering on his chest, and unbeknownst to him, he’d be getting a lot more familiar with the source of that cum quite soon…

Stealthily, Kousei wrapped a hand around the back of Martin’s head, hovering just behind it, until Kousei started to speak again. He wanted to make sure the bear would have the least amount of time possible to react, so as soon as he uttered his tease, it would be all over for the bear…

“Yes...you were quite wonderful. But I’m quite spent now...so I could use a refill~” he teased, right before that hand behind Martin’s head came to play, Kousei squishing Martin’s head up against his cock in one swift motion!

Before the bear could really react, the flesh of Kousei’s cock yielded, wetly slurping up a good chunk of the bear’s face, the pre and cum of the fennec’s orgasm serving to lubricate the tunnel quite nicely. Martin squirmed frantically in Kousei’s grasp, the bear shouting and yelling loudly as the cock head quickly started to slurp him down, the flesh expanding over his face and eyes almost immediately. Kousei just shivered, feeling the sensations of Martin’s yelling echoing down his shaft, only serving to fuel his lust even more and cause his cock to start clenching hard, sucking up almost all of Martin’s head in nary a minute!

Martin continued to yell and squirm inside, but Kousei’s flesh wouldn’t yield. The fennec simply stroked at his swelling endowment as it continued pulling Martin deeper, the cock quickly stretching down around the bear’s neck, pre dripping down onto the couch as Kousei worked his “friend” deeper within him.

“Oh, fuck, Martin...you’re gonna fill out my sac so fucking nicely...” the fennec huffed as he felt his cock clench around Martin again, the consumption process starting to speed up as Kousei’s cock had more and more of a grasp on bear’s wriggling body. Martin still had barely any idea of where he was at this point; all he knew is that it was tight, wet, hot, and unyielding. The only tip off he had of where he was heading was the musky, heady odor of cum emanating up from deeper within Kousei’s loins…

The smell was overpowering, and the lack of air inside Kousei’s shaft didn’t help Martin either...the bear’s struggles gradually became less and less energetic as the cock continued slurping him down. Already Kousei’s rod had a firm grip on Martin’s chest, the flesh having easily worked over the bear’s broad shoulders; and without those in the way, the process would speed up mightily. Each clench from the fennec’s loins pulled Martin a couple inches deeper, the bear’s nose starting to poke out into the chamber he would eventually fill out, causing his wiggles to start up again as the chamber’s (albeit stale and musky) air filled his lungs.

Kousei groaned mightily with pleasure as he felt Martin starting to fill out his sac, the fennec stroking along the bulge Martin made in his cock as it steadily made its way further down the fennec’s shaft. All that was left of the bear to an outside viewer at this point were a pair of furry legs sticking out of the fennec’s swollen rod, occasionally kicking weakly, but otherwise still.

“Aw, giving up already?~” the fennec teased, before reaching a hand forward to Martin’s legs, sticking awkwardly out of his length. The fennec was now on his knees on the couch, having slurped Martin’s body out from under him. “Then I guess it’s...huff...time for a change of scenery..” he teased again, before he aligned his paw with the pads of Martin’s feet, the fennec howling in pleasure as he slowly pushed the rest of the bear in, feeling Martin start to fill out and stretch his sac, the struggles of the bear reignited by his new locale. “F-fuck...that’s better…” was all Kousei could moan as his cock worked over Martin’s knees, then his ankles, Kousei forced to take occasional breaks with how much pleasure he was feeling...but eventually, the fennec succeeded in locking Martin away, the bear disappearing into Kousei’s large endowment with one last teasing push from the fennec’s finger…

Kousei watched the bulge Martin made in his cock steadily descend deeper into his loins, the fennec delighting in every little twitch and squirm the bear made as he continued his descent. Each clench pulled him far deeper now that there was no resistance inside the shaft, and in mere minutes, Kousei found his sac swollen and squirming with its newest occupant. The fennec had already flopped back onto the couch when he succeeded in packing his cock-meal away, so now he could watch as gravity helped his snack slide down into his balls, and delight as he watched the orbs fill with the bear’s form.

Eventually, Martin felt his feet slip into the sac, the bear’s struggles re-ignited as he was forced to curl up inside the tight enclosure. The chamber was mostly free of fennec cum, Kousei having mostly emptied himself into the bear earlier, but that was due to change quickly, the walls already starting to dribble the white cream, which started to collect in a pool at the bottom of the fleshy sac.

It took Martin a few minutes to fully recollect himself inside of the fennec's sac. The environment around him was so wet and noisy and active that it was difficult for the bear to really get his bearings until he was curled up tightly inside Kousei’s balls, where he could not act upon his bearings.

“What the hell did you just do!?” Martin demanded, pounding on the walls of his fleshy enclosure. His voice was muffled, but Kousei still could get the vague point of what he was saying and struggling about. Instead of responding though, the fennec opted to just tease him, kneading his hands against where Martin had pushed out in his sac and moaning as the bear touched him in the most wonderful of places.

“Well, you emptied me out so thoroughly and wonderfully, I thought it was only fair for you to help contribute to my...haah... refilling…” Kousei teased, stroking his endowment lightly with one hand as he felt the bear continued to struggle inside of his sac. He would still be quite lively for some time, the fennec knew this. but instead of trying to calm the bear down he decided he would enjoy it as much as possible…

“So, how's it feel in there? Nice, tight and musky I assume?” the fennec teased again, laughing as he once again kneaded at his sac. Already Martin's muffled protests were beginning to be drowned out by the gurgling and groaning of Kousei's sack as it continually filled with fresh fennec cum.

Martin could hear and feel the sac sloshing around with his every movement now, the fresh cum stewing up around his knees at this point. The bear could already feel his legs starting to tingle as the hot seed continued to bubble around him, splashing on to other parts of Martin's body as he struggled.

“F-fuck man, let me go!” the bear yelled once more, futilely beating his paws against the fleshy container he was sealed inside; but the walls would not yield even an inch. They would only continue to produce more fresh seed, starting to drown out the bear inside, parts of Martin's body already starting to melt away into fuel for the fennec’s orgasms…

And Kousei could easily tell. He lazily masturbated, splayed out on his couch, as of the struggles in his loins continued to die down, the bulge in his sac slowly rounding out as the bear started to be broken down entirely into a big, musky load of fennec seed. “Aww, done already? I was hoping to have so much more fun…” the fennec teased, even as the bear he was talking to was more seed than bear at this point…

Martin could barely hear the fennec’s teases at this point. The sac was starting to become quite active, becoming noisier as the chamber started to fill with more and more fresh fennec cum...the source of which, unaware to Martin, was his own body...the tingling sensation had started to spread throughout his whole body, disguising the fact that he was melting into fennec cum rather quickly.

Kousei felt one last struggle from the bear before all went still inside of his sac. The thing between his loins was quite massive now, swollen and sloshing with a fresh load of fennec cum, just aching to be released all over the fennec’s room. Kousei knew the cleanup would be an absolute mess, but with how horny the fennec was right now, he really didn't care. His length was at full mast at this point, the long endowment pointing straight up to the ceiling and throbbing at Kousei’s every touch.

“Phew...I wasn't sure if I could last with him squirming around in there so much…” the fennec conceded; his teases had been delivered through bated breaths, the fennec constantly on the verge of orgasm even as Martin's squirms went dormant deep within his loins. “I think it’s time to let ya out, though~” he teased, even though he was sure the bear couldn't hear him at this point. He would let him out, just not exactly in the form he entered the fennec’s sac in…

Kousei started to stroke at his length again, at first slowly, but quickly increasing his pace as his arousal and lust grew and grew. The fennec knew he wouldn't last very long with how swollen and wanting for release his sac was, so he intended to get as much pleasure out of the short time as possible.

Sure enough, the fennec already felt his lust rising as he stroked at his length, his cock throbbing even harder in his hand, the surge of orgasm from deep in his loins starting to shoot up and out of his body. He attempted to edge himself a bit, taking his hands off his length for a few seconds, but his body would not be denied its powerful release.

“F-fuck...Martin…!!!” Kousei moaned powerfully as he felt his orgasm come, trying to aim his cock against the wall instead of the ceiling, tilting the faucet down as the first spurts of cum shot out. The hot, sticky wads of fresh cum splattered directly against the fennec’s wall, thankfully sparse of anything that could be damaged by fresh shots of liquid arousal. Kousei couldn't even keep his hands on his cock, collapsing against his bed as his rod continued to spurt out furiously, the splatters hitting the ceiling, and with a fair bit of force, too. He was just a passenger in his own orgasm at this point, practically thrown to the couch by the power and volume of his cumshots.

Kousei could at least watch as his swollen, full sac gradually shrunk back down to a reasonable size over the duration of his orgasm, feeling his fleshy orbs slowly start to shrink back to a somewhat reasonable size as Martin (mixed in with the natural cum Kousei had produced) noisily and messily splattered everywhere in Kousei’'s room: the walls, the floor, the ceiling, the couch, and even himself...slowly though, the fennec eventually emptied himself out, his length starting to slowly shrink as it finished its job: turning the friendly bear into nothing but a load of spunk.

Kousei just laid there for a couple minutes, completely paralyzed by the power and volume of his orgasm. He eventually found a few words to describe his experience, though: a drawn-out, quivering “...fucking...amazing…” that escaped his lips as he lay there still on the couch, his whole body tingling as he rode the powerful afterglow of his orgasm.

It took the fennec a few minutes to realize where he was afterwards. It took him a few more to realize that he would actually have to clean up this giant mess. what reminded him was a drop of his cum splattering on his nose from the ceiling, snapping the fennec out of what was essentially a nap, drifted into straight out of afterglow.

“Agh, shit...thanks, Martin…” he grumbled, slowly climbing out of bed (he was still quite sensitive, especially in the loins) and searching for the clothing he’d tossed aside so casually when the two first entered his room. Now, he’d have to figure out how to actually clean all of this up...
mZmm
Participator

Postby mZmm » Fri May 11, 2018 2:57 am

bumping this thread to say that I probably won't be posting to the gallery much anymore, since this site is by far the least user-friendly system I have encountered by far and there's no support for something like postybirb to make it easier on my hands. I'll still be updating my games and stuff and maybe I'll put in stories here in there but if you want to see all my stories you should probably head over to FA

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/mzmm/
mZmm
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!