Story: The Princess and the Fairies

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: The Princess and the Fairies

Postby NeyNey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi

Heres another story I have written, it's a little longer than my last one and a bit more in depth. It is also a bit more of a slower burn and there is only a couple of actual vore scenes, however the concept is woven into the whole story.

Content: Micro/Macro, Willing, Monster/M and F/F, Digestion, Burping.

Let me know if you enjoy.
Attachments
The Princess and the Fairies.pdf
(72.34 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by NeyNey on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Re: Story: The Princess and the Fairies

Postby Jurodan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:02 am

Needs work, a significant amount of work. Your biggest problem is telling instead of showing and passive sentences. A few examples here: "The troll groans and grunts and inspects Amelia, it then looks weirdly happy and starts to jump around a little. As it is doing this, Regalis runs around to behind the troll and starts to slice away at its heels, then starts to climb up its back, slicing it many times. As he reaches its neck and is about to strike a big blow, the troll manages to whack him off his back, Regalis is flung hard into a nearby tree.
He stumbles a little and recovers fairly quickly, he looks up and is horrified to see Amelia being thrown into the trolls mouth. Amelia screams and tumbles onto its disgusting smelly tongue." So this is a bit of a problem because these sentences are, for lack of a better word, flat. There is no emotion, no depth to them. "The troll grunted and groaned as it's eyes moved over Amelia. *insert a reaction by Amelia to being stared at, reading the expression on its face perhaps, then be jerked around as it begins to dance* Regalis rounded the beast and hacked at it's heels, then leapt onto it's shaggy back as it howled... etc." Right now it just doesn't leave any impact. Use this as a template for what you WANT to write. You say he attacks the troll's heel, explain what that attack did. Was the troll's skin too tough to slice through? Did it cut it to the bone? How did the troll react? Those are things you can explain, from the perspective of the person it is happening to.

Another issue is your tense issues. You switch from past to present in a few places. A good example: "The princess Amelia’s personal servant and royal etiquette teacher slowly made her way up the central spiral staircase, about halfway up she turns onto a hallway and quickly arrives at a large ornately carved wooden door." Here's the problem: "she made her way up" that is past tense, it is something she did, "about halfway up she turns onto a hallway and quickly arrives" both turns and arrives are present tense, they are happening right then. Keep your sentences to one tense if at all possible.
Busy giving humanity a bad rep.
Jurodan
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Story: The Princess and the Fairies

Postby NeyNey » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:08 am

Cool thanks for the feedback!

I think some of the issue is I haven't tried writing descriptive prose much for a long time. I've only really written in a script writing format, which tends to omit a lot of detail the majority of the time.

I'll take another look at it later and think more about it, it's good practice at least.
Want to see me from a new perspective?
NeyNey
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!