Juliet's Story Thread [10 stories written]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [6 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:46 am

Wanted to make a quick update on my motivation.

I'm having a lot of trouble writing. Usually I have periods of creativity that is very quickly sapped from me. So who knows when I'll be able to write next.

I have an idea for a story, another multi-giantess scenario, possibly with giants thrown in too. Lots of sex... whatever. Hopefully getting the idea down here will motivate me to write it sooner. Don't know what to name it yet. Maybe Life of the Party. I have trouble writing without a title in mind, I hope one comes to me.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby shortprey20 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:17 am

Life of the party sounds like a great title to me! Im looking forward to this and hope you find the motivation =D If nothing else its always ok to take a break and recharge the batteries =p
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Juliet » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Not a story but I made an ambient song that people here may be interested in. It's supposed to be what it would sound like in a stomach while someone is talking/eating.

http://clyp.it/ljcyef4h
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Juliet wrote:Not a story but I made an ambient song that people here may be interested in. It's supposed to be what it would sound like in a stomach while someone is talking/eating.

http://clyp.it/ljcyef4h

Sounds pretty good to me!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [7 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Life of the Party

Another slave gets fucked.

(MMFFF/f, soft vore, mouth play, violent, gore, entrapment, insertion, giant, cock play, couples, watersports, slave, optional scat ending)
TW: Bodily harm
Written Sept. 16, 2017
4142 words

They hadn't punched any holes in the top of the box, so 9432 couldn't see through the darkness. Her carrier clearly didn't give a shit about handling her right, considering she had already probably sprained her left wrist. The world continued to sway underneath her. A small sob crept from her mouth before she returned to the silence she'd been trained to maintain.

Again with the holes, obviously the box was getting hotter and hotter and more cramped with every few minutes. It was always the same process and delivery every time, you're bound to get broken like hell every job you're forced to take. This wasn't going to be an exception, and from the obnoxious chattering from the party-goers handling her only made her feel like this was going to be her worst job thus far.

After travelling far enough the people above her finally came to a stop at their place. She couldn't tell what all was going on above her, the only sounds that managed to pierce the solidity of the box was the echoes of their conversation. It's not like it mattered anyway, every job like this was wash, rinse repeat. All she could do once the box opened was what she was taught to do.

There was a whistle and then a crash, someone had recklessly tossed the box onto a table or ground or whatever. She grasped at the air around her to find some footing in the chaos but there was nothing. When the impact came it was just another injury to add to the list. The box opened before she could even get herself back together.

9432's naked, minuscule form was exposed to a group of gawking patrons above her. From what she could see out the top of the box, they were in a house for once, not a ratty apartment. In fact, her carriers looked to actually be kept-together human beings as opposed to drugged out crack whores looking for an easy target. That fact gave her a small bit of hope that she would make it through another job with her life intact.

So the carriers, they all had different reactions to seeing her. Clearly at least a few of them had never ordered a shrunken slave before so they were basically going into fucking hysterics. That sucked, it takes an normal person ordering and accidentally killing a few slaves before they figure out their limits and how to keep them alive through a night. At least a few of them seemed to keep their heads on straight and knew what they were dealing with. After seeing so many people handle her, she could read customers like a book. There was always at least one person who tried to look cool and really experienced with shrunken slaves, but in the end, no one really knows how to own another human being without looking like an asshole.

From where she was in the box she couldn't make out absolutely everyone in the room, considering there were echoes of other voices from outside the boundaries of the box. She counted, one, two, three until she gave up and realized that she was probably at a pretty huge event, and she was going to be in the center of it.

One of the guys wordlessly snatched 9432 from the box and put her down on the table. Every time someone picked her up it felt like the world was falling apart under her, there's no getting used to that sensation. Coming down onto the table hurt like hell too.

When she had managed to sit up straight the looked around the room with a more clear view. There were a lot of people at this place, it was definitely a party. She had been used at a few parties beforehand, but usually they were actually just a small group of friends fucking around in a room jerking their dicks over her. This was an all out party, too many people to count or at least see from where she was standing.

The air was cold on her naked skin. She crossed her arms over her breasts and looked around at each person, waiting to see which one would take her first. All of the chattering around her made it difficult to tell who was saying what, and if they were talking about what they planned to do with her.

One of the taller guys, some lightskin dude with waves in hair, reached over and pushed her down onto the table. "Damn," he said. Nothing followed that. There was more discussion around her before one of the guys said, "Alright, well, I already called dibs so I'm taking her first." It was a shorter Hispanic guy, maybe in his mid twenties. He plucked her from the table and took her to one of the nearby bedrooms.

Being removed from the table had 9432 disoriented, entering the darkness of the bedroom didn't help at all. It was all a blur of motion and confusion until she was tossed onto and slammed into a bed, and then the ground collapsed under her as the guy laid down next to her.

He took her back into his hands and without hesitation started to unzip his shorts. Surprisingly, this was a relief for her. Getting rubbed against a dick was pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff that some guys would put her through. It beat being shoved up an asshole.

She was slammed against his flaccid dick then awkwardly rubbed into it as it hardened over time. Sent flying up and down over and over, her hair got caught in his foreskin. Like she was taught, she embraced his dick and rubbed against it in as convincing a manner as possible. The palm that surrounded her began to bead with sweat that mixed with the pre-come coming out his dick and basically coated her body. Every time she reached the peak of his dick she licked at his pre-come like she was taught to.

His legs began to tense and he started to sit up, taking his hand away from his dick for a second. When he came to be squatting, he finished himself off and sent his load directly at her, coating her in the thick mess and pinning her onto the bed sheet. She laid still, waiting for him to decide when he was finished with her himself.

A tissue embraced her, plucking her from the come and wiping her off enough to get in at least a little bit of air through her nostrils. The guy pushed her back down a few times, using the tissue to clean up as much come as possible. When he seemed to have gotten up enough of it he zipped his shorts back up then returned to the living room, still holding her in cummy tissues.

He emptied 9432 out back onto the table then walked away, probably to throw out the tissues. "Me next," a girl exclaimed, as she immediately grabbed her and pressed 9432 against her tongue. The wet wall met 9432 and began to lap at her excitedly. The girl laughed then pulled her away, still connected by a string of drool. The saliva coating her felt like even more of a sticky mess than before. "She tastes like jizz," she said. A solitary laugh came from the back of the room.

"I want her next," another girl said, but this time there wasn't a universal sense of agreement.

"Hey, I thought we had an order here, like, aren't we supposed to be going clockwise? I'm next," some other guy said. He reached out for her before his hand was slapped by another guy, the same one who pushed her earlier.

"I'm taking her, I'm the one who ordered her anyway," everyone else seemed to not want to argue with what he was saying. From the looks of it he probably owned the place too. He took her from the table and walked to the same bedroom the first guy had fucked her in.

This guy definitely had more experience handling shrunken slaves, he held her stably and moved pretty calmly, keeping her stomach from turning all over itself again. They went back to the bed. He laid down next to the come stain from earlier, apparently not noticing the dark halo in the bed sheet. He laid his back against the bed post and laid her on his lap. They both settled into place.

He grinned down at her, "what's your name?" She looked up to him, not sure of what to say. People talked to their slaves to sparsely that sometimes she sort of forgot how to talk. Stumbling over her words, she tried to reply.

"I don't have a name..." 9432 answered. He laughed at her.

"You didn't have a name before they took you? Do you not remember it or something?" She didn't want to reply. She never had a name in the first place, she was taken from her parents to be a slave when she was so young that she didn't have any memory of her past. Since she didn't really have any answer, she looked down at her knees, then back up to him again.

"Alright, if you don't have one then you don't have one," he said to her gently. His hand crept up to her and he slowly took her back into his grip.

The room was so quiet that she felt far more uncomfortable than she did when she was being rubbed against a dick. They sat still for a moment, until his finger squirmed between her legs. He rubbed her vagina softly, a grin coming back to his face. Her face flushed, she looked into his bloodshot eyes. He was high.

With her in his left hand, rubbing her off, he unzipped his pants and took his dick in his right hand. As he pleased her he jacked himself off. His sweaty grip lubricated her body. The rough surface of his fingertip rubbed her vagina raw, hurting her in just the right way, until he stopped right before she felt like she was going to climax. His grin turned into a crooked smile. He took her to his lips then licked against her, between her legs. Behind her he continued to pump his dick, about to blow his load.

There was hot air and then he vomited all over her. The acrid liquid washed across her body, totally drowning out the sound of anything other than his heaving. The flow eventually came to an end. "Fuck," she barely heard him say. He had still come across his hand.

She had fallen back into his lap in the shadow of his deflating cock. He took his ruined shirt off then got out of the bed. "I need to clean you up," he said. They walked over to a bathroom connected to the master bedroom. He turned on the light.

Instead of going to the sink. He dropped her into the toilet bowl. He took his dick, still hanging out from his pants, and pissed into the toilet she was in. She floated aimlessly around the bowl as it filled up with the warm piss, occasionally being dunked under the surface as the stream came in direct contact with her. Slowly the stream petered out, and then he zipped back up and walked out wordlessly.

She paddled around in the toilet for a few minutes, not sure of what to do. It hadn't even been an hour since the party started, she assumed that someone was eventually going to have to come and fish her out of the toilet so they could continue.

Behind her 9432 heard the bathroom door open. "Are you fucking serious," a girl's voice said. She entered with another white guy behind her. She peeked into the toilet bowl, "Are you fucking serious, Ameer..." she sighed.

"Jesus Christ," he said. 9432 looked up to the two as they stared into the bowl at her. "I don't even want to touch her."

"You have to get her out, I'm not touching that." The guy sighed.

"We need a cup or something, I don't know." The girl looked around the bathroom and found paper cups next to the sink and handed it to the guy. "A paper cup? What the hell?"

"Just get her you fuck," she said, and he obliged. He carefully scooped 9432 out of the pissy water then took her over to the sink and emptied her out into it. "Are we supposed to wash her? What if she dies?"

The guy grimaced, "I don't know. Maybe we should just dry her off. If she dies Ameer is going to be pissed." The girl turned around and grabbed a strip of toilet paper from the wall. The guy took it and tried to get all of the piss off of her. 9432 wanted to scream as the rough material scraped against her skin, but she had been trained to do otherwise. Whenever he pulled the toilet paper away from her, he looked over her body. She was rubbed entirely red, with blood coming from her skin in a few places. "Fuck..." he said.

But she didn't seem to act like she was hurt, so they took her back to the bedroom. "What do we even do with her," the girl said.

"Don't ask me, just take her." He carelessly handed 9432 off to the girl.

"Fuck you Brandon," she said to the guy as he walked out of the bedroom. When he was gone she set her down onto a side table and took out her iPhone, apparently texting someone. She tapped away until eventually a big guy walked in, a chiseled guy with dark brown skin. "God, it took you forever to get here. She's literally just been staring at me this entire time, it's seriously awkward." 9432 looked away quickly and blushed, that wasn't good to hear.

"Alright, whatever, you got her? Hand her to me." She did, and after she handed 9432 off she took off her pants and panties, spreading her legs out.

"Try not to kill them this time, you know how much they charge for that shit? You don't have to slam her in and out like a fucking lunatic."

He gripped her firmly then moved her head toward the girl's vagina. Hearing about another slave being killed during this made her heart sink. 9432 closed her eyes and frowned, trying not to express any of the misery she was feeling. She didn't have any time to collect her thoughts before she was rubbed against the girl's clitoris.

The flesh of the vagina stuck to her skin as she was dragged about it. "Don't stick her in, Ameer pissed on her," the girl said, but it was too late. He shoved her into the vagina and began to pump in and out.

Being about 2 inches tall, she didn't think she would really be able to satisfy any girl. But that wasn't true, going in and out the girl seemed to enjoy it a lot. The liquids around 9432 squelched as she moved through them, sliding around the hot walls of the vagina, in and out. As the girl's moans got more and more intense, she climaxed as the guy shoved her so far into the vagina that she was completely surrounded on all sides, totally buried inside of the girl.

She moved around a bit to try to stimulate the girl more, but after a few moments she had no more energy, and more importantly, no more air. Thrashing around didn't help, it seemed like she really was stuck up there. The tight, fleshy walls completely choked her, drowning her in the slime inside of it. Against her will, she took in a sharp breath, inhaling some of the juice, and she immediately choked and hacked. Convulsing and gagging wildly, two fingers finally fished her out and laid her back onto the bed sheet.

Now she laid at the foot of the girl's vagina. She took in desperate breaths of air, trying to bring herself back into total awareness. The girl inhaled and exhaled loudly above her. "Are you ready again," the guy said to the girl. She crawled away as the two tangled into each other, stripping down further. They were clearly done with her.

While the two fucked, she sat at the foot of the bed. She couldn't really get down from there so all she could do was wait. After a while of them jumping each others bones, the guy came into his girlfriend. He had hit the girl raw.

The guy rolled over and started to doze off. "Figures," the girl said. She got dressed then took 9432 back to the living room.

It was getting really late now. While 9432 was gone it looked like everyone at the party had taken their time to get high out of their minds, several of them were passing along a spliff. Through a doorway there were more people in the kitchen. The girl weaved through people, making her way to the center of the room. That's where Ameer was.

"Ameer, I don't really know what you want me to do with her now. She's all yours." She tossed 9432 into Ameer's lap, and he took care to actually catch her.

"She's not a fucking toy, you idiot. God damn." The girl walked off while Ameer cursed. "Does anyone else want her?" There weren't many answers. It seemed like her novelty had worn off and people were pretty much done getting off on each other. "Damn, ight," he mumbled. He set her down onto the table again and everyone got back to doing their partying shit.

The party continued on for hours as 9432 sat there, feeling alone as she usually did. People came and went through the room, talking about a variety of things. A few times some people came by and pushed her around or momentarily felt at her naked body. Her skin was still sensitive from her rubbing down earlier. Every time she was touched it felt like fire.

Whenever the majority of the party-goers had made their way out, the select few made their way over to the kitchen. Like she was an afterthought, one of the girls picked her up to take her along.

They all got into the kitchen and the girl said, "Shouldn't we do something with her? How much did you even spend on her, Ameer? Don't just waste her." Ameer blew air out his nose. "Clem, get over here." One of the girls came out of the small crowd of people, a very tall lightskin girl with braided black hair. "Shit, I don't know what to do with her, just do whatever." Clem grabbed her and looked at her for a few moments. Ameer looked back at her and grinned, then walked out of the kitchen. Everyone but Clem followed him.

When they were all gone, Clem looked over 9432. "Uh..." she mumbled. She took her over to the sink and sat her down on the counter top. 9432 sat down and looked up to Clem, waiting for her next orders. Clem just stared at her, seemingly devoid of ideas.

Eventually she picked her back up and started looking over her body. She poked and prodded, shoving her fingertips between her ass cheeks and rubbing her vagina. "You're kinda ugly, aren't you," Clem said. That wasn't the first time 9432 had heard that. Clem kept turning her around, bending her, manipulating her until she finally squeezed a bit too hard at her stomach. Before anything even happened 9432 thought to herself, oh fuck, and then her insides all collapsed and compacted. She vomited blood across Clem's hand. Lightheaded, 9432 immediately began crying for her life. Just like everyone else, she eventually had to be broken.

"Oh fuck," Clem said. She tossed 9432 back onto the counter and looked at her. She laid on the counter, blood bubbling up out of her throat. She couldn't feel anything under her neck, it was like everything had been completely squeezed and drained out of her and all that was left was a head.

Clem hurried out of the kitchen. 9432 laid there, bleeding out, aware of her impending death. She had thought that this would be an easier job, the house, everyone looked fine... and now she was completely fucked. The world began to fade away.

"Hell no," a voice came through the door way. Ameer and a few other people came into the kitchen and looked over her. "What the fuck," Ameer said, "You can't be serious."

He looked over 9432. "Fuck, man, fuck..." he exasperatedly whispered. A few other people around him were whispering to each other, clearly disturbed by the sight of her broken body. Ameer looked around at his friends and pointed to a girl. "You, you've killed one of them before, right," he said.

"Yeah, why, I don't know what to do!"

"I don't care, just do what you did last time. Take her and get the fuck out of here." Ameer seemed to be pretty torn up over her. 9432 had seen that panic in peoples' eyes before the first time they saw a slave die. She was surprised someone so experienced hadn't seen one die before. "Come on, take her already."

The girl, a taller, middle-eastern looking girl, grabbed her. "Go," Ameer said, and she was rushed out of the front door. 9432's broken body flailed and awkwardly twisted and bent around as she moved.

"Fuck," the girl said. She looked down at her and grimaced. 9432 was just about dead by now, resigned to her fate. The girl looked around and did what she had done last time, and threw her in her mouth.

She gagged, tasting the sharpness of her blood. "Oh awd" the girl said, mouth hanging open. She scooped her up with her tongue and sent her to the back of her throat then swallowed.

The peristalsis of the throat sent her insides further out of her mouth, until 9432 was nearly an empty shell. Before she had even hit the stomach acids she was dead, just a bag of human skin with organs hanging out its mouth.

That only made things easier for the girl's body. Her body was squeezed and compacted with the rest of the food the girl had ate that night, churned harshly and mixed with the rest of the slurry and vomit inside of the stomach. Her body's feeble form had no resistance against the power of the girl's body, she was a decaying and formless husk by the time she was moved into the small intestine.

The mush of food and her remains squirmed through the small intestines, anything useful being absorbed by the girl's body for sustenance. As it moved further through the girl's bowels, the liquids were all sucked clean and eventually the mess that was once her body now laid spread evenly across one long tube of shit in the girl's colon. It moved further down into her body, evacuating to her anus, the empty space filling with the sour air of her bowels as the shit shifted and compressed further together.

By the end of it all, there was not a single recognizable shred of her remains left. She had been completely reduced to and mixed with the girl's shit. It squeezed into one solid mass. Above the girl sat in her bedroom, sick to her stomach and still spitting into her trash can to get the taste of blood out of her mouth. When the shit came to its final destination at the end of her bowels, the girl's colon gurgled and she released a fart into her bed sheet, the gas of which contained small fragments of what was once her own existence and form. The girl moaned above, unaware that her body had already been processed and absorbed beyond recognition.

- Optional Scat Ending -

Unable to sleep, the girl eventually retired to her restroom and sat on the toilet. She squeezed out the long tube of shit, dropping down into the toilet water and muddying it. To any casual observer it was completely impossible to tell that the shit had contained the final remains and evidence that the girl had ever existed. It all just looked like normal, putrid shit to be flushed down.

The girl pissed into the water then wiped, dropping the paper into the water. Prying her ass cheek from the toilet bowl, she lazily scratched it and flushed, sending the paper and shit spiraling down in a brown cyclone. She returned to her room and was finally able to get some shut-eye.
Last edited by Juliet on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [7 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Like Glass

Meenah gets eaten.

(F/f, soft vore, mouth play, insertion, violent, unwilling prey, r*pe, optional scat ending)
TW: R*pe obviously
Written Dec. 17, 2017
2353 words

They awkwardly swerved into a parking spot. Meenah was only supposed to drop Willow off at her place, but Willow was insisting that she come inside too. It wasn't safe to drive when she was so drunk. "I need to be back home to check on Wesley..." wasn't enough to appease her. After sitting in the darkness of the lot outside the apartment complex long enough Meenah had cracked. Nervously she stepped out of her car and Willow took her hand to whisk her away...

Willow's place didn't seem as lively as it usually was at this time of night. The two of them quietly crept through the door to the living room where they sat together. Meenah wasn't entirely sure on what Willow expected to do with her, but she came to realize it was probably safer for her to stay off of the road when she was so drunk.

A ring twirled between Willow's fingers as she pulled herself closer to Meenah. She started off with, "So I've been thinking..." before Meenah moved away from her, looking nervous as ever.

"Hey, Meenah, so I've been thinking..." she repeated, speaking softly to her, "Don't you think you want to get closer with me?"

Meenah looked into Willow's eyes. Willow held her liquor so much better than she did, she didn't even want to talk anymore. But she had to. "I don't know what you mean," she responded. It was obvious what Willow wanted, but she didn't want to believe that Willow would even try it. "I really need to go, Wesley's still at home." Willow didn't seem to be receptive to Meenah's complaints.

Willow decided she should be frank, "You and I, it's so obvious what we want." Meenah didn't believe that. "Come on, let's go to my room." She moved to grasp Meenah's wrist, but Meenah pulled away quickly. Meenah was pretty inebriated, but she had the sense to know what Willow was trying to do.

"You're taking our friendship the wrong way," Meenah said to Willow. Willow shook her head and reached for Meenah's wrist again, this time quickly enough to catch it. She felt so fragile in Willow's grip, her hands were so cold.

"We shouldn't be lying to ourselves," Willow replied. What was important was letting Meenah know they were together, it wasn't about Willow, it was about both of them. "I've got something I want to show you."

Meenah was painfully tired, too drunk to get back on the road, even to go check on her son. Maybe it would be smarter to stay with Willow for the night, it would be better to leave him alone for one night than to die in an accident and leave him alone forever. Hesitantly she inched closer to Willow then stood with her as Willow guided her to the bedroom. Willow could feel Meenah's hair standing on end as they moved through the cold air in the apartment.

Walking into the room was a bit sobering to Meenah. Did Willow really expect Meenah to sleep with her? In the same bed? "If I'm gonna stay the night..." Meenah lost her train of thought. "If I'm gonna stay the night, I can just sleep on the couch."

Willow already had Meenah where she wanted her. She grabbed more tightly onto Meenah's wrist and lead her closer to the bed. Meenah noticed the window was open... why not close it when it's getting this cold?

Meenah sat on the bed and Willow stood in front of her. "If you want, you can go first..." she whispered to Meenah. Kneeling to crotch level, she pawed at the button on Meenah's jeans. Meenah instinctively kicked at Willow, striking her right in the boob.

Through the pain Willow kept talking to Meenah, "Come on, it doesn't hurt if I'm the one eating you out." Her bluntness shocked Meenah. Meenah started to stand but Willow just pushed her drunken form back onto the bed. "I really, really like you Meenah," she said to her, "I wanna make you like me too." Meenah's struggles were too weak, too aimless to fight Willow away from her.

Meenah wanted to be clear, "No. I don't want to..." she couldn't even speak well. She briefly caught a twinkle coming from the palm of Willow's hand. "What do you have in your hand?"

Willow ignored her, pulling Meenah's jeans from her hips to her knees. Meenah didn't have the energy to stop her anymore. "You won't be so scared in just a minute," she said to Meenah. Willow's empty hand felt Meenah's crotch.

Meenah couldn't fight back as Willow took advantage of her, first getting her wet then finally starting to eat her out. Through her hazed drunken state she couldn't even focus on Willow anymore. Eventually she fell on her back onto the mattress, overwhelmed by pleasure.

But it wasn't pleasure she wanted. Only occasionally did Meenah become conscious enough to try to knee Willow in the face. She kept whispering to herself, "Stop, stop..." but it wasn't loud enough for Willow to hear, and she knew Willow wouldn't care anyway.

Meenah was too numb, Willow wasn't able to tell if she had even came or not yet. She didn't have Willow here just to eat her out. She eventually pulled away when it seemed like Meenah wasn't even awake enough to care anyway. Willow started pulling off her own shirt and talked quietly to Meenah, but she doubted Meenah could even hear her anymore.

Willow held her ring in front of Meenah's glazed eyes. "Don't be scared of what I'm about to do," she said. Meenah suddenly looked conscious, focused on the ring in front of her. She knew what it was, she had heard stories from her friends.

It took so much but Meenah managed to sit back up. It felt like her naked ass and thighs were stuck to the bedsheet. Her speech was almost too slurred to understand, "Willow, please," she shakily pushed Willow away and tried to stand but only ended up collapsing onto the floor. She wasn't even this drunk when she got here, she thought, she was at least sober enough to drive here, right? Her thoughts gradually became less cohesive the longer she laid on the floor.

Willow turned Meenah's unconscious body toward her. With the ring on her finger, she took Meenah's breasts in her two hands and kissed her cold lips.

Whenever Meenah seemed to be completely asleep Willow stood back to her feet. The breeze coming from the window was killing her, she finally shut it and went to turn on the heater. When she returned to the room Meenah's body was still laying limp. When she shrunk her it was going to jolt her awake, she didn't have anything to worry about.

She grappled Meenah on the floor and held her down. Moving her ring finger over Meenah's arms, Meenah slowly reduced in size, down, down, down. Meenah groggily shifted and woke up right before she was completely shrunken, down to a measly half of an inch.

Before Meenah had time to react to her surroundings Willow snatched her up and sat onto the bed. Meenah wiggled in her grip as she wormed out of her jeans and turned on a lamp.

When Meenah seemed like she had completely come to Willow brought her close to her face. She smiled at Meenah and whispered to her, explaining just what she wanted Meenah to do.

"I know you're scared, but it's okay," she tried to comfort Meenah, "Once we're done you won't ever have to see me again, everything will be alright." Meenah crumbled in Willow's palm and started sobbing. Why didn't she do anything sooner? Couldn't she have just stayed awake a little while longer?

"You went first, it's my turn now," Willow said to Meenah. Dropping her at her crotch wasn't enough. It usually wasn't anyway. Meenah continued to lay in a heap crying, hyperventilating probably. It was always easier to make friends with the anxious girls with daddy problems.

Willow tried to tell Meenah comforting words but that wasn't going to be enough. A car alarm sounded off outside. Willow was losing her patience.

It was eventually obvious Meenah wasn't going to move. Willow looked down to Meenah and bitterly said to her, "Don't be such a crybaby."

First Willow tried to hold Meenah against her clit and get her to struggle, but Meenah wasn't functional enough to react to anything at all. She didn't care anymore. When Meenah's sobbing died down enough Willow rubbed herself out with her against her will. When she felt herself edging closer and closer she stopped before she peaked.

Meenah stared at Willow's vast form above her, laying in the shadow cast by her. As Willow began to bend closer to her she watched Willow's breasts sway. It felt like walls were closing in on her.

No matter what Willow would say to Meenah wasn't going to make her any happier or more obedient. She didn't even speak to Meenah as she grasped her and moved her closer to her face. Meenah watched in awe and fear as Willow's brown lips parted and her tongue covered Meenah's entire body. The writhing motions of Willow's tongue sent both pain and pleasure throughout Meenah's body. The wetness and quick movement finally shook Meenah completely awake.

Meenah pushed at the tongue above her, but she was so damn small, she couldn't do anything. Sobbing again only made things worse, every time she sharply inhaled saliva was sent down her throat into her lungs. She choked and struggled, feeling life leave her until Willow finally let up and held Meenah in place on the center of her tongue, no longer moving it.

Willow was far too big for Meenah to even notice that she was walking. She entered her bathroom and flipped on the light. She stuck her tongue out to look at Meenah glued in the center of it.

Meenah looked in the mirror. It felt like she was watching a horror movie. She laid there stuck to Willow's tongue, and looked just like a tiny little doll compared to Willow's naked form reflected back at her. Willow flicked her black hair behind her right ear then stepped away from the mirror.

Willow told her she would be alright, but whenever Willow flipped the light off and pulled her tongue totally into her mouth Meenah's stomach sank and she feared the worst.

Willow casually tossed Meenah throughout her mouth, pressing her into her hard palate. Meenah didn't even feel like she was in a body, it felt like she was in the middle of a horrible nightmarish grotto. Even beyond the saliva coating her the air was too hot to breathe, so uncomfortably moist. She kept fighting. If she was going to die here she at least didn't want to drown.

But she had really only imagined she could just be chewed and put out of her misery. Whenever she felt the hard palate above her turn soft, and the flesh under her start to gradually slope down, she became aware of her much more terrifying fate.

Willow laid in her bed, fingering herself as she finally swallowed Meenah.

Each second descending through Willow's esophagus was torturously uneventful. The muscles squeezing and pressing her slowly pulled her down and down, she had time to reflect on her life. She loudly began to scream and wail, who was going to take care of her son? Why would Willow take her away from Wesley, only sixteen months?

Whatever coherent thoughts she had completely dissipated as she exited the esophagus, through the sphincter down into a boiling stew contained in the stomach. She thrashed to the surface but when she inhaled there was no air to breathe, only fumes that burned at her throat and lungs, she screamed and started to sputter blood.

She became too wrapped up in her pain and fear that she could no longer focus on swimming, the solution around her was too thick to stay afloat. Like quicksand she was sucked deeper and deeper into the vomit, until she was completely gone.

Meenah desperately grasped for anything, anything at all to climb onto, until she received a fistful of the slick stomach wall. She quickly slipped into a fleshy wrinkle with a slurp, now unable to move or fight. Nearly dead, she prayed her hardest to God and hoped so much that her son would be okay without her. She was mid-thought, funnily enough thinking of when she first met Willow and hit off with her so well, when she broke.

The muscles violently pummeled her, beating her more and more, bloodier and bloodier until her bones broke, her muscles teared, her skull collapsed and she was reduced to just a messy pile of gore.

Soon the beginning stages of digestion began to come to an end. Willow's body had done its' job, everything in the stomach was reduced to a much more manageable slurry that smoothly emptied into her intestines like a smoothie. The slurry proceeded down the length of Willow's small intestine, where villi drained it of any and all nutrients, reducing Meenah's life down into less than a fraction of a calorie.

- Optional Scat Ending -

When everything was sucked clean of energy, the brown mess was emptied out into Willow's rectum where it met the rest of her shit. Willow was now already asleep, unable to notice the sticky goo that had once been Meenah shift through her colon, all of it being squeezed then pushed deeper, vacating the area and pushing gas out of Willow's rear. The last evidence of Meenah's existence drifted away with one of Willow's farts.

When the morning came enough had collected in Willow's rectum that she could sit on the toilet and empty it. At this point Meenah was a non-factor, nothing resembling her previously thin and attractive body left. It was the same as anything else, shit that Willow flushed down the toilet and was forgotten about by the end of the day.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [8 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:53 am

Updated stories to include trigger warnings.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [8 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:31 pm

YUNG JULIET COMING THROUGH WITH AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE! PREPARE FOR HANDS FREE ORGASMS ACROSS THE GLOBE!

"Swallow Her!"

Some broads try to prank Anali, but it goes disastrously wrong.

(FFFF/f, soft vore, mouth play, unwilling prey, torture, optional scat ending)
Written Dec. 19th, 2017
4334 words

While dreaming quite peacefully about going to a fair, Anali was rudely awakened by some broads storming into her dorm. The lights flipped on and gave her and the other girl in the dorm, Melanie, a pretty intense jump. One, two, three, four girls came in to grab her. Before she was grabbed by her ankles and slammed onto the floor she barely made out two of them, Fulda and Vivian, and some girl she didn't know holding and iPhone and recording her.

Melanie hopped out of her bed and yelled, "What the fuck are you doing?" One of the unknown girls just said "Shut up," and started to straight up drag Anali out the door. Melanie was about to start chasing after them but seeing that they were recording, she already knew what was about to happen. Hesitantly she closed the door, flipped off the lights and tried to just go back to sleep.

Just about everyone in the dormitory was awoken by Anali's screams, but this entire routine had become commonplace at this point. No one wanted to step in, or else they were pretty much doomed to either get the shit kicked out of them, maybe even suffer the same fate as Anali, or even worse, become the ultimate clown on campus. If anyone was going to step out of their dorm, it was either to laugh with the four girls or record it themselves.

Now, Fulda (basically the leader of this entire prank) wasn't a total sociopath, so when they pulled Anali out the dormitory entirely they opted to lift her up instead of dragging her across the cement as well. Obviously that was a pain, she had realized what was happening and after enough kicked and punching she was starting to literally bite. The girls did end up accidentally dropping her, but it was only for the worse. Now Anali was in too much pain to even try to escape, she was totally up a creek.

"Help, help, help!" Anali just kept screaming, hoping for anyone at all to come help her, but really it was too late into the night, people that ended up waking up because of her screaming were too pissed off to want to even do anything about it. Plenty of people were relieved when the girls finally tossed her in the car and drove off.

Well, Anali thought, it wasn't worth it to try to jump out of the car at this point. That would probably get her more fucked up, killed or unharmed, but still vulnerable on the ground to immediately be snatched back up into the car. She looked into the iPhone and said "Fuck you, stop watching this shit," to the viewers of the live broadcast, most of which were sitting next to a tv watching Netflix and laughing along with the girls. No one felt too bad for her.

Fulda turned on the radio and cranked it up loud to drown out Anali's bitching while Vivian was looking for something to, like, stuff in her mouth and get her to shut the fuck up. It was pointless, Fulda never ate fast food so there wasn't going to be napkins or something laying around. The radio would have to do for now.

The girl holding the iPhone was Anisa. While she kept the phone hovering over Anali's crying face she was doing some sort of commentary on their plans for her. "So first we're gonna shrink her," she yelled over Havana, "then we're gonna let you guys decide what we do to her," that made Anali's heart sink, "and you guys know what comes after that." Yeah, Anali knew what was going to happen afterward too.

Fulda pulled the car up by her mom's house, who was conveniently out of town (wow, how lucky of her...). The girl in the passenger seat, Vivian, got out first to open the back door and help drag Anali out. She got the door open a little bit when Anali started screaming for help again, so she slammed it shut again. Looking through the window she gestured some weird vague movement at Olga, the fourth girl who'd been holding Anali down the entire ride. "What is she even doing?," she asked Anisa. Fulda looked behind herself through the window to look at Vivian too. All three of the girls looked at Vivian totally bewildered by her awkward charade.

After a few seconds of Vivian dancing around she opened the door back again and hopped on top of Anali before she could start screaming, and delivered a pretty strong punch right in the center of her face. "Knock her out, could you seriously not tell I was punching?" The girls laughed it off as they dragged Anali's mostly unconscious body out of the car and into the house.

When they were inside Vivian ran over to the center of the living room to move the table out of the way. They threw Anali down on the floor, Olga didn't need to keep her pinned since it looked like she was out cold. Anisa panned her phone around her body and said to the audience, "This is Anali."

It was getting a bit later than the girls had expected it to be, and people weren't gonna stay awake to watch the whole broadcast if they kept the prank going on until 4 A.M. Fulda took a little glass ampoule from her pocket and cracked it open right over Anali's nose. Since she was unconscious, Anali couldn't make an effort to hold her breath.

Shrinking was a pretty nasty process. Some people showed it to the audience and others turned the camera away; Anisa kept the camera trained on Anali's slowly shrinking body until everyone in the chat told her to get that shit off the screen. She turned it around back into her face and smiled smugly for the camera.

Honestly if it had been their first time chances were one of the girls would have to step out and get sick in the toilet, but all four of them had pulled this stunt, like, way too many times to count. The only thing that really bothered them anymore was Anali's shrieking as she snapped awake from the pain coursing throughout her body. She screamed and screamed like a god damn banshee until she was out of breath and could only wheeze. What a bitch, Olga thought, it only took like a second. But honestly, it's not like Olga had ever been through it anyway, so what did she know?

When Anali was finally done shrinking Fulda snatched her up and put her on the table that Vivian had moved to the side. Fulda placed her down in a weirdly gentle manner, like handling a fragile little doll. "Anisa, turn the phone around," Fulda shouted at her. Anisa pouted then turned the camera back around to Anali.

Olga asked, "What time is it now?," and glanced to a grandfather clock posted on the wall. What the hell, it had hands and shit all over it; she just took her phone out of her pocket and saw it was nearly 1 A.M. What a pain, she wasn't going to get much sleep and she had a final tomorrow. Bummer!

Anisa turned the camera to Fulda's smiling face and Fulda asked the audience, "What are we gonna do first?" There was some commotion in the chat for all of 4 seconds before enough people had spammed to crush her. "They want us to squash her," Anisa told Fulda. Fulda grimaced and said, "Do you think I'm a fucking monster?" Anisa grinned when the chat was flooded with laughing emoji. "Any other ideas?"

The chat couldn't really come to an agreement this time around, so Anisa decided to pick at random. She listed off ideas, drop her down someone's pants (ew), drop her down the back of someone's pants (double ew), cook her in a microwave (good idea but pretty fucked up), feed her to an animal (why? Also no animals around anyway) or have one of the girls eat her instead (no one was supposed to get killed, more likely just beaten into a vegetative state like the past three or four people they'd pranked). Vivian finally hopped into the frame on the camera and said, "Ya'll are crazy, I'm gonna pick instead."

So she told everyone the idea and ran off to get a glass of iced water. They'd never tried to waterboard someone before... but Vivian didn't actually know what waterboarding was, so she just decided to put Anali into the glass and dunk her down for a little while. What could that result in... death? Let's hope not. Hypothermia? Possibly, that's no big deal. Retweets? Definitely.

So Vivian got to the table and dropped Anali's maybe, like, half an inch tall form into the glass. The chat on Twitter expressed confusion until Vivian moved some ice over Anali, trapping her deep underwater.

It was freezing cold, but that's a given. Anali thrashed around, trying to swim up, but she only slammed her head into the ice about her. She shouted in pain and inhaled some water by accident. Her life started flashing before her eyes, everything was fading...

The chat communally flipped out and loved it. "Nice...," Olga said to Vivian. Anisa looked tickled pink.

Well, they only kept her under there for all of 3 seconds maybe. Vivian didn't want to take her out yet but Fulda reached over and did it anyway. She didn't want her to pass out again, that's no fun.

Olga bitched about it being creepily quiet in the house so Vivian started a playlist on her phone, starting with Lil Uzi Vert. He's pretty great, but no one was feeling that so she skipped around and eventually just stopped at Rockstar. It didn't even matter all that much, Olga was just being annoying for no reason.

Fulda scooped Anali out of the water and put her back on the table. Anali wasn't moving much, she was worried they may have gone too far. "I think we're done with her, she literally looks half dead." Anali was at least conscious enough to roll around and sob in relief that she was still in one piece after all of that bullshit.

So Fulda was about to get her keys off the rack to take Anali back to the dorm (the shrinking effect would wear off overnight so no harm no foul), but Anisa wasn't having it. She complained, "No one wants us to stop now, we barely even did anything to her." Anali's blood ran cold, even colder than it had been after drowning under a piece of ice.

Fulda sighed and walked back to the table in a pretty overblown manner, like, she was actually stomping her feet. "Oh fuck off," Anisa said to her. Fulda sat down next to the table with everyone else again.

Olga impatiently asked, "Alright Anisa, what are we gonna do now?" Seriously, did no one else care about finals? Isn't that kind of important?

The chat was back on the eating shit now. "They still want someone to eat her." Keep in mind no one had been killed in the making of these awesome prank videos, that's flat out sociopathic. Fulda started to stand up again.

"She's not getting eaten, tell everyone they can fuck off," she was saying as she grabbed her keys. But she froze as she watched Olga pick Anali up and place her on her tongue. She gasped, covering her mouth.

"Oh shit," Anisa yelled. "She's gonna do it!" Fulda was still standing by the door watching in disbelief. Olga wasn't actually going to go through with this, was she?

Through the saliva binding her to Olga's tongue Anali could make out the phone still hovering over her, about to capture her demise. But she still had a brain, if they were actually going to kill her they wouldn't be broadcasting it for the world to see. They'd been getting off easy with abusing people before because Olga's parents had secured them some pretty good legal protection. Unfortunately all of the lawyers in the world couldn't defend them if they recorded her death... could they?

Anisa asked "Are you gonna swallow her?" The chat was wondering as well. Olga grinned the best she could with her mouth wide open. Maybe she could put on a show...?

Anali felt the tongue shifting under her, moving, it was rolling up. The walls of muscle closed in on her, encasing her in a wet tunnel. Her ears were blocked by the tongue around her, for a moment all she could hear was wet squelching echoing around her. Screaming, she opened her eyes against all sensibility and looked at the light at the end of the tunnel and started her crawl.

That was pointless, Olga unwrapped her tongue in a few seconds anyway. "Wow... look at that..." Anisa gave an awkward glance to Olga, "that tongue...!" Vivian crawled around the table and knelt next to Anisa, watching the show. Fulda was fucking furious, but what could she do?

That's what Anali was asking herself, staring far off to Fulda on the opposite side of the room. She felt so far away from her, but in reality it was only a few meters. She hoped she could, like, telepathically ask her to save her. With every hope she had she prayed that she would stop Olga.

And her prayers were answered. Fulda, once again, stomped over to the other three girls. "Spit her out," she said, starting to wrestle the phone away from Anisa, "spit her out!" Olga pulled her tongue into her mouth and keep her out of Fulda's grasp.

Anali's world was consumed by pink, and then black. Olga kept her tongue as still as she could, Anali was pinned between it and her hard palate. There was no air, literally nothing to breathe. She didn't want to inhale any water again, she thought, but then she came to realize what seemed like water to her was spit.

Anisa backed away from Fulda, keeping the phone as far away from her as possible. "Fulda, wait, wait, wait," Vivian shouted. "Anisa, why don't you ask everyone what to do?" Fulda kept grasping at the phone, but she started to put in less effort as the room fell silent after Vivian's suggestion.

"Good idea!," she exclaimed. "Jesus Christ, get off of me," she shoved Fulda away again. Fulda scowled, "Fine! I don't even care anymore."

Anali couldn't hear any of this. She was starting to get delirious, she was going to die in Olga's mouth. She knew Olga probably wasn't even trying but she was going to kill Anali anyway. Her hopes were leaving her one by one.

Anisa read the chat. They all had a good idea of what to do, make her beg for her life, then eat her anyway. Anisa knew Fulda wouldn't let that shit fly so she just said the first half, "Why don't we make her beg?"

Fulda looked at Anisa with, like, an "are you serious" face, whatever that looks like. Vivian laugh loudly, "Ha!," and crawled closer to Olga. Olga nodded in agreement, not able to speak, and stuck out her tongue.

A second later and Anali would be dead, but the real world came back to her in an instant. The contrast between the darkness of the mouth and outside scared the shit out of her, but she thanked God as she gasped the precious air she'd always taken for granted.

Vivian looked at Anali. "If you don't wanna get swallowed, you have to beg." Anali barely heard anything with all of the saliva in her ears, and didn't really react. "Hey, genius, are you listening to me?," she looked into Olga's eyes, "Did you seriously just kill her, you dumb bitch?" Olga was about to flip but Vivian told her to stop when Anali squirmed around to express her status as actually being alive. Thank God Vivian was such a loudmouth Anali could hear her snapping at Olga.

Vivian said again, more loudly this time, punctuating each word. "Beg, for, your, life, or, you're, dead." Hearing those words was weirdly bittersweet to Anali. There was still a risk of death, but she knew she could beg harder than literally any other beggar to ever exist literally ever if it would keep her alive. So she did.

She was really small so it was hard to hear her. Anisa moved the camera really close to Olga's tongue until it lost focus so she had to move it back. It was still close enough to capture Anali's tiny cries, "Please don't kill me, please!," she shouted with all of her energy. She put her absolute all into it, "I'll do anything, just let me go!" Vivian nodded and grinned. Mission accomplished!

Olga thought they were about done, but Anisa said, "Come on, that's not enough. We could kill her right now so easily, make her really REALLY beg." Vivian looked back over to Anali.

"Do you hear her?" Anali did.

Again she yelled to Vivian's enormous face in front of her, "Just let me go, I won't even be mad, I won't do anything, just don't kill me, please, don't kill me!" Fulda was watching, kneeling next to Anisa. Well, as long as Anali wasn't going to straight up die, she could play along too.

She pushed Vivian to the side and got uncomfortably close to Olga's tongue to stare at her. She smirked and pulled back, "I want you to tell me that I'm your god." No problem!

"Fulda, you are my god!," Anali cried.

"Come on, if I'm your god, you really need to worship me!"

"Fulda, you are my god, you are literally my everything! I'm nothing compared to you!," Anali was starting to sob, "Please, mercy me, let me live...!"

Well that was pretty satisfying for Fulda. Olga was a little bit annoying with all of the theatrics, her jaw was getting sore. "Alright, I'm taking her back to the dorm" Fulda said.

Anisa, camera still in hand, actually tackled Fulda to the ground, way overboard really, and said to Olga, "Swallow her, right now." Olga wasn't keen on that idea. Anisa moved the camera back to focus on Olga, the audience was understandably pissed. "Swallow her."

Anali stared into Fulda's eyes, Fulda was absolutely livid. She wasn't going to receive another blessing like she did last time, was she?

"Swallow her!" Anisa straight yelled at Olga. What a psycho! Whatever, Olga decided they had already gone this far, they might as well make Twitter history.

And so the world melted away from Anali again, Olga pulled her into her mouth. She pried herself off of the tongue and out of the spit with all of her power and started to run to just jump or something, anything to keep her from being actually eaten. But she was too small, she didn't make any way before the teeth came together in front of her and she was sealed in the black.

When Anisa seemed distracted enough, Fulda shoved her off of herself and snatched the phone away from her hand. "Don't do it, you dumb bitch!," she yelled to Olga, but that didn't matter since Olga was pretty much in the middle of swallowing her anyway. Fulda's protesting vanished when she saw Olga swallow, taking Anali down, down, down...

From Anali's perspective, there was no visible world around her, she couldn't tell what way she was even moving. Saliva quickly flooded around her, sweeping her up and rushing down Olga's throat as she swallowed Anali whole. Then it became obvious what way Anali was headed, the texture of the flesh around her grew softer and more slick, until she came to a relative standstill inside of Olga's esophagus.

Relative, because she was still moving, just a lot more slowly than any other movement she'd suffered tonight. The trip down was a slow one, Anali sobbed and shouted all she could, but she knew there was nothing she could do. This is how she was going to die, broadcasted across the internet for people to laugh at.

Well, luckily for her, Fulda had stopped the broadcast. They weren't going to capture murder on video, no one was going to get to laugh at Anali's demise. Young adults across the world were now pissed off, already tweeting about how mad they were, just straight up ignorant to Anali's current suffering. Oh well!

Before Anali tumbled down into Olga's stomach she had already mostly disassociated. Hitting the stomach walls and sliding down into the messy chyme filling the place was overwhelmingly painful but did it really matter at this point?

Anali was totally unconcerned with defending herself. Nothing seemed real anymore, all the noise around her was groaning and wet sounds of tissue on tissue. She began to sink deep into the mixture, immediately overtaken by a digestive process miles beyond anything she could have imagined. Thrashing aimlessly, she took anything she can feel in her hands: mostly digested semisolids that collapsed in her grip and stomach walls that are impossible to penetrate. At the bottom of the pool she made weak attempts to push into the sac around her but her body was failing too quickly, easily defeated by Olga's natural bodily processes.

Her barely functioning mind tried its damndest to make sense of her mortifying fate, knowing that she's leaving the world through Olga's digestive system, treated like actual food, not even a human being. Her body was too broken to cry anymore, she could only think of how her humiliating death was captured for the entire world to see. Her life was spent for a few thousand retweets as some kind of fucking prank? In her final moments she felt bitter self-hatred, she felt like she only had herself to blame for even letting herself get caught by some sick girls she would have called her acquaintances only yesterday.

Another wet squelch echoed around her.

Waves of unidentifiable digestive mush shifted around, pushing Anali deeper and deeper into the stomach. Her fragile form was falling apart, her skin sloughing off and her open eyes jellying and eventually dissolving. Her only reprieve is given as she settles between two wrinkles, a pocket airless but safe from further digestion. With nothing but vomit and stomach enzymes intruding down into her throat and through her body, her insides essentially dissolved into a slimy mess and her entire body was left formless.

The stomach walls contracted and pulsed enough to eject Anali's ejected remains back into the bodily cauldron where even her skin began to decay until small pieces of her were pushed down into Olga's small intestine.

Olga's stomach had been pretty much full, the last pieces of Anali's corpse were evenly strung out and spread between the crevices of the homogenous mushy mixture of ex-food. Everything wetly squirmed through Olga's intestines, her body sapping it all dry of nutrition. Whatever was actually useful from Anali's body wasn’t excluded, her existence came to an end purely for the satisfaction of Olga's body. Anything left of her (completely unrecognizable, to be honest) wasn’t any different from the rest of the waste that got sucked deeper and deeper into Olga's body.

Really, by the time Anali had just barely entered Olga's intestines the girls were in the car together again. Fulda looked in her rear view mirror, giving Olga a dirty look. Come on... it wasn't even her fault. Blame Anisa.

Fulda pulled up to the dormitory and they all got out of the car. As Olga checked her phone to see the time (Jesus Christ, it was 4 A.M., no way) her tummy groaned out and she expelled a rude belch. She gave an embarrassed look to Fulda, who'd been staring at her since they got outside. They all stood huddled in a square, Fulda told them, "No one is ever going to hear about this, literally fucking ever. Don't even bother talking to people asking any of you about her, we're putting it behind us. This never happened."

The group all came to an agreement. Just before they'd totally split Fulda bitterly said to Olga, "Good luck with your exams." What... why not be mad at Anisa instead?

- Optional Scat Ending -

Through the night the remaining waste descended deep into Olga's bowels, collecting in her colon and packing into a round tube at the rectum. Unnoticeable residue of Anali's form was spread throughout the mess, a once successful and happy girl now transfigured into a bowel movement.

The last of the waste was quickly pushed into Olga's rectum, displacing air that goes out the only way it can, making Anali's death knell a single wet fart.

After about two whole hours of beauty sleep Olga got out of bed basically a dead woman walking. Really, she didn't even feel like she had time for it, but she had to shit. The bathroom wasn't too far.

Planting her round ass on the toilet, waste slowly slid from her rectum down into the toilet bowl, each individual turd splashing into the water muddying it further and further. When it collected at the bottom it already had begun to dissipate, prepared to all collapse in the pipes and erase any shred of Anali's existence.

Olga pissed on top of Anali's temporary sepulcher then wiped her dirty asshole with a long trip of toilet paper. When she dropped it in too she stood up and flushed, lazily walking off without even looking into it. The last evidence that a previously living, normal person ever existed is disposed of like any other collection of shit.

Really Olga was too tired to think of the fact that she ate Anali. Maybe later in the day she'll ponder it and remorselessly brush it off. It never happened, remember?
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Re: Juliet's Story Thread [9 stories written]

Postby Juliet » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:48 am

I'm back hi

Cupcake Angel

Cleo and Ari want to enjoy their day at a bakery, too bad Ari's rich sister is such a huge bitch.

(FF/f, soft vore, mouth play, violent, unaware pred, entrapment)
Written Jul. 4th, 2021
5019 words

"You're such a liar!"

"Why? Why am I- bitch! Look at me. Why am I a liar?" Arianna accusedly chastised her friend Cleo. They were still in the parking lot, sitting in Arianna's Tesla -- her mom had just gotten it for her and she wouldn't shut the fuck up about how great it was the whole drive here -- arguing over going inside. No matter how much Ari claimed that her sister wasn't going to be a problem this time, that she wasn't going to make a scene out of how much she couldn't stand being anywhere near someone as broke as Cleo, Cleo knew it was just her denying the obvious and trying to save the evening.

"You're a liar because you said she wouldn't be here!" Ari tried to interject for a second with a rebuttal, but Cleo continued: "Zip it! I know she's your sister, but she's a spoiled rich bitch who gets off on degrading me. I don't even wanna be here anymore." Damn... there was a brief silence before Ari opened her mouth to respond, but she decided to just shut up.

Cleo was nursing on her vape and blowing clouds out of the car window. Ari contemplatively said to her friend, "I mean, I'm not giving you a ride home or anything. If you don't wanna enjoy the trip I planned for you to the bakery then fuck it, don't! Get a ride home." Cleo knew damn well she couldn't afford the forty dollar Uber to get back to her place from here. The cool air inside the Tesla suddenly felt oddly chilly and uncomfortable. Without a word, she opened the door and stepped out into the summer afternoon. "Yay!," she heard her friend celebrate. She was being a cunt, but she was the one paying for them to even have dinner at such an expensive place.

The rich smell of all sorts of baked goods filled Cleo's nose while they approached the regal entranceway, more than enough to reassure her that this dinner was probably going to be worth it... with or without Ari's sister. Walking through the doors into the sweetly-scented, air-conditioned building dispelled most of her anxiety. Another hit of her vape did the rest.

In Cleo's defense, Bella was a pretty uniquely repugnant person. The much brattier twenty-one year old younger sister of Ari, she was the one who inherited all of their mother's elitist hysterics. The two cracked jokes about her while the employee up front checked for their reservation, "Last time I saw her she called me a peasant," Cleo regaled Ari, both of them laughing.

"If she pulls it this time I'll grab her stupid ponytail and slam her head into the table girl," Ari was at least doing a good job to calm her friend down, maybe their chemistry is what brought these two together so consistently in spite of their differences.

Cleo was constantly distracted by the lavish sights of layered cakes on display. The pies near the entrance were entrancing, beautiful products of actual fucking bakers. It was clear they were way different to whatever mom was making out of boxes from Walmart growing up. "Do you want one?," Ari asked her friend. She didn't, really, but it was nice to think about how she could say yes and, just like that, have whatever she wanted.

Eventually she was pulled away from drooling over the pies like a dummy. A super smoothly dressed waiter escorted them to their table, chatting with Cleo about trying out their cupcakes. She dumbly nodded along, completely excited to try them. It was enough to make her forget all about the stupid hag they were walking toward, but a shrill voice took her right out of it.

"Oh my God Arianna," the voice of the stupid hoe rang out loudly enough to attract some looks from the rest of the patrons. She laughed and looked up and down at Cleo, probably judging her for wearing Vans or whatever. "Look what the cat dragged in." Classic Bella, right? Cleo was at least relieved to know there weren't any surprises to deal with. It was just another day of having to tolerate rude comments and insecure, classist rhetoric. Cleo didn't respond so Bella asked, "How are you?" She laughed again; it looked like she was still annoying as ever.

As Ari and Cleo seated themselves, the waiter broke the tension before Cleo could fire back. "As soon as you all are ready to get anything, you can order at the counter over there," he pointed to the distant corner. It the most beautifully decorated section where a few customers were lined up at an employee swiping their cards on a tablet. They had trays of individually decorated cupcakes on display, each one carefully prepared with such masterful precision! It looked so fricking delicious.

"Oh those things are okay, I get them a lot actually," Bella said as Cleo rubbernecked toward them. "I like the vanilla or red velvet ones, but you can basically ask them to put anything on it." Cleo didn't really respond, only nodding, so Bella sneered. "You look pretty stupid just staring at them like that. Not used to seeing them outside of a grocery store?"

Way to take her out of the moment. "Bella!," Ari jeered at her sister, but they both laughed it off. Cleo didn't really hold it against Ari to not condemn her sister, but at the minimum she could lay off manipulating her into spending time with her. Cleo rolled her eyes and slouched in her chair while the two of them started talking. Whatever they were saying sounded like fancy-people jargon to her, and eventually she took out her phone and boredly scrolled through Twitter. There wasn't shit else to do until they actually ate.

"I heard that Malcolm might have gotten you a very, very nice gift for your birthday," Ari said to her sister, and Bella proudly extended her hand over the table to show off the newest of her rings. "And I was right," Ari continued, smiling while she got Cleo's attention.

"Oh, wow!" Cleo guffawed at all of the rings she was looking at on a single hand. Apparently only one of them was supposed to be the important one, but the pale hand before her was honestly totally dripped out. "I love them," she said. Even if Bella was a genuine bitch, it's not like she wasn't going to be happy for someone getting an amazing gift from her boyfriend.

"Um, it's this one," Bella pointed at one on her ring finger, it seemed to have some bigger jewels than any of the rest of the rings. It was glamorous, amazing! "But thanks, they're all pretty expensive to be honest." She smugly added, "What has... what's his name? Kyle gotten for you lately?"

The answer was nothing, but Bella already knew that. "We split an eight-ball for my birthday," Cleo sarcastically quipped in response.

Ari leaned back in her seat and laughed out loud, "Oh, Cleo," and Cleo looked back down to her phone, silently, smirking to herself.

"Ugh, be careful, I was taking you seriously for a second." Bella rolled her eyes and looked down at her own phone. Here and there they continued tensely talking with each other but, honestly, it was about time for them to get food already.

So that they did. Cleo and Ari excused themselves, getting to the line quickly and hoping they could just have a break from her for at least a second. "I am so sorry, she is so fucking awkward," Ari said to Cleo while waiting in line. "I try to tell her every time before we meet up to relax for at least one day. I don't know what her problem is, I just think she still needs to grow out of it." Ironically, she was lying. Her sister was stupid as fuck but she mostly didn't understand why Cleo tripped out over it every time.

"It's fine. Excuse me, sir?," Cleo tried to get the employee's attention at the counter. They were finally up front and could take in the truly beautiful sight of the goodies before them. In glass cases there were pastries lined up, each looking mouth watering. Both of them pointed to what they wanted and made their orders, and they were served their pastries after paying. Cleo got the exact cupcake she had been eyeballing earlier: a delicious looking vanilla cupcake with white frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

When they made it back to the table, Bella was visibly exasperated. "Ordering without me? That's totally cool." Cleo and Ari didn't really care. They took their seats again, still talking to each other and joking around.

"Thanks so much for taking me out," Cleo said to Ari. No problem Ari said; as she turned to her own dish Cleo quickly pulled out her vape and took a puff before she started eating.

"What are you doing?" Bella said to Cleo, "Are you smoking in here?" She was, with almost comical levels of self-seriousness, rudely gawking at Cleo like she was an animal!

"I can't really get an appetite without it, I'm not gonna lie. Chill out," she answered.

"God, you're fucking disgusting," Bella complained. Cleo clenched her fist, looking to Ari for defense, but Ari was on her own phone and not really paying attention.

"Leave me the fuck alone," Cleo replied, "I'm trying to enjoy a cupcake, bitch!"

Bella looked at her plate and said, "Enjoy? Really? What did you even order? It looks like it came out of a nine-year-old's birthday party!"

Ari laughed. It was pretty funny, to be fair, but Cleo was taken aback. "Fuck you!," she yelled, "Arianna?"

"If I'm gonna laugh at your jokes then I'm gonna laugh at hers, Chlo!" What a bitch. Cleo stood up and stormed away from the table, making a rebellious scene of not pushing her chair in. The silent, jazz-soundtracked relief of a restroom break was exactly what she needed now.

So there she was, in the stall, still smoking and trying to calm herself down. But she sobbed into her hands, frustrated at having even ever letting herself get taken on another dinner date to get verbally abused by Bella. Sometimes she wanted to beat her ass so hard she wanted to fucking scream!

"Do you hear that?," a voice said outside of her stall, "Is someone crying?," the voice of some anonymous rich girl said outside. Cleo held back her crying and sat in silence a bit longer as she got her composure back. Some time passed, but eventually she was able to get herself together to go back out into the bakery. She had a cupcake waiting for her.

Pushing the door open and walking out, she immediately bumped into an older woman who was making her way into the restroom. "Excuse me, oh shoot, I'm sorry," she said to her. She hadn't even seen her coming.

The woman, clearly another bougie customer of the store, clutched at a broach she had pinned to herself as she recollected herself. "It's okay, I wasn't paying much attention anyway!," she exclaimed to Cleo, but she kept rubbing and looking closely at the broach.

Grimacing, Cleo asked, "Did I break it?," her mind immediately shooting to how fucked she would be if that were the case. She would never, ever have money again... or she would have to kill herself. The old woman shook her head.

"No, no, you didn't," she responded. More quietly she continued, "I think you touched it," with a worried tone.

"My bad, I'm glad it's okay though," she said. The old woman nodded, but she only stared at Cleo without really saying anything else. Was she expecting something... another apology? "I'm sorry, ma'am. Anyway..."

As she moved past the woman, she felt herself still being stared at. The woman said, "I'm sorry," back as Cleo just got out of earshot and made her way back to her table.

But she didn't make it. No, instead, on her way toward the table she was struck by an overwhelming sense of... pain? First she felt pain, then it turned into nausea. She almost puked as she felt her head become cloudy and hazy, and then nothing made sense anymore. Before she exited the hallway out of the restrooms, Cleo was zapped down in size, until she was nearly nothing at all. And the old woman, strangely unperturbed, grimaced and walked into the restroom as soon as she looked to be gone.

What a disaster. Although it looked like she popped out of existence, Cleo was now the size of a teeny little particle, still airborne and drifting around too quickly for her to perceive where she was even going. Reasonably enough she started shrieking in fear and appropriately flipping her shit.

Since she clearly wasn't going to start flapping her tiny arms and fly herself to some help, she was at the whim of the breezes coming in and out of the ventilation nearby. It had been cooling her earlier, now it was just an unknowable force of nature: she was suddenly taken by a gust of frigid air that blew her into the bright and open world of the bakery. It was a blindingly vivid, beautiful and truly indescribable sight that only brought her the feeling of complete terror.

Soaring through the air at an incredible speed, the motion of the world around her turned her vision into a blur of glowing color and fluorescent lights. The movements of the objects around her and the cool cycle of air through the building kept her in the air, floating around like a speck of dust. Without most of her senses to guide her, she cried out for help, listening to the voices around her hoping somehow Ari was somewhere nearby. What a stupid girl, she didn't even know she was no bigger than a mosquito at the moment.

But her good ears heard voices nearby. They were drowned out and indistinguishable under the gale of air conditioning, but she at least recognized the high frequency pitchiness of a specific thot's voice. Safety seemed a bit closer, like fate was guiding her toward her savior and out of this... nightmare. With the frigid air howling around her, Cleo told herself she must be having a nightmare.

As she reached the far corner that her friend was seated at, the breeze of AC disappeared around her; there were no vents installed around here. And although she expected as much to happen, at no point was Cleo bright enough to consider what she would do when she finally...

Plummeted! Suddenly she was falling faster than ever, the surface of the table below expanding, ready for her to splatter against it. "HELP! HELP!," she screamed and yelped with fear, until her lurching stomach replaced her shrieks with heaving.

Bella and Ari had no idea what was even going on. Mostly they were just enjoying their time away from Cleo and her, uh, trashy antics. "There's no way she's even coming back," Ari groaned to her sister. "You bitch, you didn't have to scare her off like that!," then she laughed.

"I don't even know her problem with me!," Bella retorted.

"She's tripping." Cleo really didn't get the fact that they were sisters, did she? "Can you at least eat the cupcake that I bought for her?"

"Oh, right, the one for nine-year-olds. I think I can scarf it down." Bella was at least a little ashamed to admit she would eat a cupcake no matter how stupid it looked. Double checking for if Cleo was, like, creepily watching them from a distance (or just on her way back),s she snatched the plate away, dragging it toward herself. What a thief!

At least Cleo was way too disoriented to even know what was happening right in front of her. The fear of death and heights was probably overwhelming to be fair, but fate save her. Just as she was approaching the table, the surface went from brown to a white, fluffy blur of icing. Her plate quickly slid over what she was falling toward, just in time for her to impact the whipped surface of her own cupcake.

Talk about a pie in your face, it felt like a million were thrown directly in hers. Her fall was broken, but now Cleo's world was replaced with a sticky plain of endless white frosting that entrapped her like a rat in glue. Tugging and thrashing her limbs didn't help. Sweet scents again wafted about the air, something she has just been enjoying... now it was sickly and overbearing.

Trying to squirm her way out of the frosting sunk her deeper into the quicksand-like substance. The sticky cream had her firmly plastered onto its surface like a speck on a mountainous surface of vast whiteness. And around her she could see the miniature rainbow sprinkles that she was now almost the same exact size as.

There was a roar above her. Ari and Bella resumed talking, but none of it made sense to her. She lay on her back, trying to stay afloat on an ocean of frosting, too trapped in her anxious brain to listen anyway. "This looks so... kiddy," Bella said, "Why do you like Cleo again?"

"I don't know! Her weed is a lot better than Fiona's."

"Oh don't remind me!," Bella exclaimed, "We're gonna have to do Cleo like we did her."

Ari looked up from her phone and at the cupcake Bella had yoinked for herself. "Oh my Lord, shut up and eat your cupcake. I actually like Cleo." Bella wasn't going to stop herself; rainbow sprinkles were a guilty pleasure for her.

Cleo's heart thudded unevenly, like a drum pounding in her ears. She had been still long enough to understand what was happening and where she was headed if she didn't move. Moaning, she wanted to reach into her pocket to grab her vape, but she was scared to stop treading for even a second and end up drowning in the sweetness around her. At least it was a tasty substance to be trapped within. Cleo's eyes glazed over as she felt herself retreating into her head again. All she could assume was that, maybe because of some old-ass Illuminati member, she had been shrunken. And now, even more improbably, she was being treated to the perspective of a miniature sprinkle. The world was beginning to feel surreal.

Dissociating, she barely reacted to the split-second it took Bella to finally pick up her cupcake to chomp into it. But Cleo was exactly on the opposite side and instead left to look at the face of Ari as the world rocketed into motion again. "Arianna! Arianna!," she screamed out, hopelessly begging for the attention of a girl she didn't even realize was using her for weed (some friend). Ari's eyes shot up from her phone to watch her sister savor the first bite, providing Cleo with the false hope that she had been noticed.

"You look like you just came," Ari snarked to her sister. Bella's hand shot over her mouth, her giggling while trying to choke down the bite she just took.

"Yeah, it's delicious, okay?"

Obviously. "Alright, let me get a bite," Ari told her little sister. Just a typical case of the big sister tax.

Cleo heard that clear as day; the words hit her like a truck that sapped her optimism from her. Was she going to get eaten by her own friend? Ari took the cupcake from her sister and Cleo now saw the hungry face of Ari (in her mind still undisgraced) eyeing her no differently than any of the other sprinkles around her. Unnoticed by Ari's unconcerned gaze, Cleo fearfully shrieked out, begging for help, but she remained unheard. Rocketing forward again, the visage of Ari's face became all that Cleo could see. Her lips parted to reveal the horrifying void behind them; strands of saliva stretched, split and cast spittle onto Cleo's body. A humid fog of stale, slightly minty breath washed over her as she closed her eyes, praying for mercy. Ari's flawless, pearly-white teeth clamped down onto the pastry.

A wall of flesh bitch-slapped Cleo's crying ass! The delicious cupcake elicited a light moan from Ari while she still held Cleo to her face. It felt like getting blasted by a weaponized subwoofer. Turns out the bite had narrowly missed her, so closely that Ari's lips had grazed her! Ultimately, she was spared from being consumed by her friend. "God, this place is so good," Ari commented, and then back to her cunt of a sister's plate Cleo would go.

"I know. I hope you enjoyed that, but the rest is for me," Bella said. She gave another matter-of-fact chomp into the cupcake on her side, big enough that it left only the final bite that Cleo was still plastered on. "You know, you could have used a fork, honestly," she told Ari, now unsure whether she would actually finish it.

"Shit, I'll take it," Ari said excitedly, which didn't go over with Bella at all, as she animatedly snatched it off the plate. Already confused and terrified enough, Cleo was terrified at the two sisters fighting over who would get to eat her. Cleo, quaking in fear under the gaze of the two spoiled women, barely had time to react as the final piece of the cupcake was tossed between Bella's pink, glossy lips. It was all hers now.

"Fuck!," Cleo screamed. The last bit of cake splattered onto the wet tongue and began to crumble, icing melting from moisture and releasing Cleo onto the pink surface. Saliva and cream mixed together into whorls of sweet spit that ran into her mouth and nose, drowning her in deliciousness. "Ari please!," she called out again to her traitorous friend. She still didn't even know it was Arianna who had unknowingly sentenced her to the gut of her little sister.

Bella's tongue deposited the sludge of vanilla cake onto her teeth, groaning with satisfaction as she chewed it. "I'm sorry I couldn't share more. It's just sooo freaking good," she quipped, smacking her lips.

While licking bits of cream off it, a stream of spit carried Cleo off of the tongue and back onto the doughy expanse of Bella's plump bottom lip. Returning into the brightness of the outside world, Cleo's heart shot up with hope for a moment as she clutched around her to crawl away. Again her friend, her final hope, was in front of her.

Engrossed with the exaggerated site of Bella enjoying the cupcake she had stolen, Ari looked down to Bella's lips and saw something. "Oh, sis, I think you have a sprinkle stuck to your lip," Ari had noticed the eensie little pink human stuck to Bella's lip. Cleo's stomach dropped as she realized she had only been recognized as a sprinkle.

"Thanks," Bella replied as she cleanly ran her tongue over her lips one more time, collecting the girl and pulling her back into her sweet mouth. Thick saliva flooded around her and Bella sharply swallowed, *gluck*, the final sprinkle down toward her belly.

Wetly slapping against the slick walls of Bella's throat, past the gasping flap of her epiglottis and through the tube of pulsing muscle, Cleo was hungrily pulled down into the spoiled bitch's boiling gut in mere moments. The garish lighting of the world before was gone to her forever and replaced with a miasmatic bog of churning vomit and sweet drifting chunks of crumbling cake-sludge. Treating herself, Bella hadn't eaten a bite all day in preparation for pigging out on at least one pastry today. Her body was all too ready to get work done.

Acrid streams of rancidity lapped away layers of flesh from Cleo's body as she clutched around at semi-solid digestive masses that floated around and collided into her burning body. The lumps of gooey chyme that clung to her skin was magma that pulled off layers of her own skin as she scraped them off. Each bit that stuck to her threatened to make her sink into the puke.

Cleo sputtered out acid, the sensitive skin of her mouth now peeling and running down her throat. Existential horror overwhelmed her sensible thoughts: how often do you hear about food magically escaping out of a stomach? Unless Bella got very sick from this cupcake, Cleo was aware she was going to get unknowingly digested by the woman she hated the most, abandoning everyone she loved for the sake of a brat's gluttony.

Squelching plops echoed around her for a moment before the more globs of sweetness rained in the dark sac onto her. Was Bella still eating? She thought the cupcake was finished! But chewed lumps still dropped onto her floating body, pushing her deep under the surface of the acidic concoction she was stuck in.

Bella finished the last bites of the slice of cake that Ari had just bought for her. "I can't believe your, uh, friend just disappeared on us over a joke."

Ari shrugged, "Right? I bet she's running back to her trailer trash boyfriend," Bella started laughing at the expense of the woman breaking down in her stomach, her laughs reverberating in the echoing chamber of her stomach like a twisted soundtrack to Cleo's death. "We can make this your day instead," Ari told her sister, "Anything else you want?"

Bella had been eyeing some of the pies earlier too, to be honest.

Shit! What had she done to deserve this? Cleo thought to herself, at least if I hadn't caught the wrong breeze I could have been blown to safety! She gasped and sobbed into the slurry that she was soon to be a part of. Drifting strands of the stomach's mucosal lining thrashed about in the gurgling tummy, wrapping onto the dying girl's body like burning tentacles. As she yanked away from them there was a searing and unrelenting pain, before she felt the flesh and muscles of her legs slough off and her bottom half become a void. Panic overtook Cleo's dying mind. Losing control of herself, she thrashed more violently as bits of her own body broke apart in front of her. Although she was a bit more substantial than the other sprinkles, Bella's all-powerful digestive system would be break her down into simple sugars and proteins all the same.

Slipping out of consciousness, intense feelings of anxiety and panic overtook Cleo. She sunk down toward the thrashing bottom of the stomach, settling onto a pounding surface of powerful muscle. She was almost asleep when the deep, bassy rumbles of pie being deposited into the stomach grabbed her attention. Solid chunks of crust and jam immediately sunk down and buried Cleo within a crumbling bolus.

Cleo's final thoughts vividly came together, as her life flashed before her eyes, and she delusionally clung onto the last image she had seen of her friend Ari, and how she would never know that her terrible sister had eaten her alive. Had she really just become a sprinkle in her last moments? She sure was being digested like one! Would Ari be mad at her for having walked out like that? Cleo's last sensations were ones of regret, and hearing the murmurs of a pitchy-voiced bitch laughing in the outside world.

Bella brought the final bite of pie to her mouth, still moaning and groaning all the same like the obnoxious pep she was. "Mmmmph," her mouth was still full... she had scarfed the slice down like nothing. "I hope to God I can burn all this off later today."

"Maybe give cardio a break, you could use some more fat on your ass anyway," Ari said to her sister as she grabbed her purse to show she was ready to leave. "I'm sorry that I'm getting kinda pissed, I just can't believe Cleo walked out on us like that. We aren't talking to her again."

"No shit, fuck her! I should beat..." Bella's tummy loudly groaned and cut her off. Arianna laughed at her as Bella rubbed her bloated stomach, unaware that she was hearing the death quell of the broke loser her stomach effortlessly defeated. Cleo's body fully broke down into energy inside her. Her dying screams had failed to even break the foaming surface of the stuffed, overactive belly.

Whatever her and all of the pastries had become was drained into the stretch of Bella's intestines. While she drove back home in her cute fancy car, it would squelch and slither further into her guts to be drained of energy, efficiently breaking down and absorbing every last bit of Cleo, to fuel Bella just an infinitesimally small bit longer. Her nutrition, apparently undeserving to get stored on the rich girl's tight ass after all, was burnt up and expended as calories as soon as she began producing sweat in the humid air of the evening as she stepped out of her car.

Cleo's life and accomplishments (or lack thereof) were sacrificed to fuel the production of a single bead of sweat that slid down from her lower back and into her ass, though. Keeping Bella cool was a better use of her life anyway, one that fate had decided she had earned a little part in. Before Bella walked into the door of her place, she rudely burped, tasting the lingering sweetness of the feast you had unfairly become a part of, everything now properly melted down by the natural processes of her body. Whew!

All that eating had made Bella queasy... she probably wasn't going to exercise, not now at least. She was so exhausted she had already forgotten the bitch had even bothered her today. Thankfully, her bowels were now doing all the work to expel Cleo out of her life once and for all. What a relief. Anyway, it was time for beauty sleep.
Juliet
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!