"The Hero We Need" - Vore Endings! [RPG game]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

"The Hero We Need" - Vore Endings! [RPG game]

Postby brandygang » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 pm

On the suggestion a while back from a friend, I've become aware once more of Aryion's existence and decided to share something I've been working on here and let others enjoy it freely. To quote myself from the site source,

The Hero We Need is an RPG maker game inspired by games like Monster Girl Quest, Ascendas Descent, Order of Light, Alone Amongst Demons and Helpless Heroine. It starts out with the protagonist genderbent and shifted to another world, and gradually introduces a lore about corruption and world in peril that only Bermuda and his Maid can save, with their ability to purify the corrupted citizens of Magisteria, forcing them on a quest through the realm to stop the dark lord Demon Queen Heliot and her continually impeding forces throughout the world. Heavy on Hypno/Corruption/Transformation themes with a take that I think will have a little something for everyone.

And that's exactly what this is. A kinky fetish fantasy game based on a very wide variety of different fetishes. Primarily Transformation, Corruption, Mind Control and Hypnosis as the biggest ones, but Absorption and some Vore find their way here as well with the wide variety it offers. If you're looking for some cutesy vore material in a game form or just more of a fetish jumble or RPG experience, feel free to try. It can be found here and the Patreon here.

Of note, Vore fans one can look forward later on in the game to

Spoiler: show
Some of the endings which lead to vore-related incidents:
4) - Free Candy, but Oni the Sweetest, where you're turned into dumb Oni and eat one of your own party members.
6) - Booty Meat, leading to Anal vore where you're sucked into an Oni's ass and absorbed.
8) - Slow responses make for Slower minds, a brief semi-vore scene where you're chewed on and 'eaten' briefly by an Oni, before being spit out transformed.
54) - Flower Reports, Where voracious plant's cover you in gooey vines and devour you, transforming you into their cuddly caretaker.
73) - Fairly odd perspective, As well, another scene where a party member becomes an Oni and consumes another.
And
Magi globos ingentes, which is a purity boost you can 'purchase' with related points from vendors - Allowing you to replay a scene where you're cockvored into a Tanuki's balls and become gooey spunk inside it's sack.

If it interests you by all means check it out! It won't take you too long to play and find those. And any feedback or criticism is always appreciated aswell.
brandygang
New to the forum

Re: "The Hero We Need" - Vore Endings! [RPG game]

Postby Monopolus » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 am

Can you post it here? I'd rather not have to make an account on that site simply to access it.
Monopolus
???

Postby guest0007 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:25 am

strangely I seem to be getting a glitch when I go to the third town after the campfire segment, trying to go right causes the game to crash from some sort of error
guest0007
New to the forum

Postby brandygang » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:35 am

Monopolus wrote:Can you post it here? I'd rather not have to make an account on that site simply to access it.

You don't need to make an account there. You can simply download it off the IGBD page over here or even mediafire without logging in.

@guest0007
I'm now aware of the issue, thanks!
It might have something to do with moving the maps around earlier, but I'll have to look into it. That's never happened before in previous versions so it's really rather odd.
brandygang
New to the forum

Postby guest0007 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:39 am

ah happy to help, if you don't mind me asking what version is the Tanuki event in? and or where?
guest0007
New to the forum

Postby brandygang » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:20 am

The bug fix for third town crashing has been applied, so you can continue on from that point.

@Guest0007
The Tanuki event is a Purity Boost purchase which can be bought from a spiritual guide you meet in Atlas's woods far into the 2nd chapter. After you reach the part where you fight Nightgale Users, you should look for a boat and some rope, and after talking to the planeswalker spirit first, then the mystic Rune Hilda over in her villa, head back where you first talked to the spirit and (If you've purified atleast 3 people) she'll sell you Magi globos ingentes with your Purity Points.

With it, you'll be given witness to the Tanuki event immediately.

It's available in both the public release version and the Patreon version.
brandygang
New to the forum

Postby brandygang » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:52 pm

I've updated the game fixing one of the bugs that prevented getting past certain parts.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5pgfpch99hdzpcq
brandygang
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!