Shyny's size based smut

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Shyny's size based smut

Postby Shyny » Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Completely fluffed up my original post, let's try this again...

So, I like writing macrophilic stuff. A lot. So much so that I have a bit of an archive growing, thought I'd share it around.

At the moment I have two fanfiction series going: one for Madoka Magica, and another for RWBY.

The Madoka Magica series is my own personal work, based on my preferences with ships (SayakaxKyouko, MadokaxHomura) and all that.
It follows the stories of a shrunken Sayaka Miki, as she's passed between all the other girls, and all the nonsense that entails.
Why Sayaka? She's my favourite girl, simple as.

The RWBY stories are actually roleplays, that I've been doing with a friend since the start of this year. These were also my friend's first attempts at roleplaying, so I apologise if it's a little clunky at the start.
They are currently only about the infamous team RWBY, with White Rose and Bumbleby being consistent ships throughout.
The girl (or girls...) who shrinks changes basically as we felt like it, so I hope you enjoy all the crazy shenanigans those girls get up to!

Let me know what you think, and if you'd like to see more of these in future.
Many thanks,
Shyny

Like a blueberry (Madoka size smut, chapter 1).docx
(27.76 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

Blake's new cat toy.docx
(43.95 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Re: Shyny's size based smut

Postby Shyny » Fri May 19, 2017 2:55 pm

New chapters, woo!

I'm afraid I only have two Madoka chapters for now, so there might not be anymore till I start writing for it again. There's a good dozen RWBY roleplay stories though, so I'll keep churning them out for some time.

A Delicate Little Ice Flower.docx
(51.6 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Fri May 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Hey there, weekly update!

Just the one chapter today, since there aren't any more Madoka chapters for now. I do have a few small RWBY rps though, so I might bunch them together for future posts.
I actually finished cobbling together a RWBY rp just last night, but that was MASSIVE (30,000 words, roughly), so I might cut that up when the time comes.

Anyway, hope you guys are enjoying these, and I'll see you around!

A dainty white rose.docx
(83.04 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:43 am

Totally forgot to post something on Friday, oops!
As it's late, I'll throw in an extra one on the side.

It's probably worth mentioning, there is some sort of semblance of canon going on between the RWBY rps? It's nothing exceptional, so you can probably ignore it. Further on it gets referenced more, but mostly it's just bringing up the fact Yang can be a little too playful in these scenarios... :P

So yeah, enjoy the card game piece! The whole thing was completely randomised, so nobody had any idea what was going to happen next until I hit the random button.

Until next week, see ya!

Sting Like a Bumblebee.docx
(83.1 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

A 'little' card game.docx
(38.77 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Hey there, yet more RWBY size nonsense!

Getting to the end of the catalogue, after next week there'll be a break because I won't have any more to offer for now. Next week is a nice big one though, so hopefully that'll tide people over at least.
This week is a smaller installment, yet again using a randomiser. This time, I set a randomiser to choose one of the four girls, and then increase their heights by an amount (x2, x5, x10, x50, x250).
The result is...interesting, to say the least.
I hope you enjoy!

Big Problems at Beacon.docx
(40.36 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:30 pm

The last update for a little while, I'm out of writing for now!
Don't worry though, this one is a whopper, so it'll last a while at least.

RWBY Teenie is probably my favourite so far, just because it's so all over the place! 4 stories, that go in many different directions...
Enjoy, and I'll be sure to come back as soon as I've got more to show off.

RWBY Teenie.docx
(118.71 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Welp, looks like I was wrong!

So, somehow, in the last week I managed to not only finish the most recent RWBY roleplay, but also correct the entirety of it.
I'm as surprised as you are, frankly.

So here ya go! This one ends on a clifhanger, but as I'm yet to even start the next roleplay I can't even speculate what the future holds...
Enjoy!

Tipping the Iceberg.docx
(111.39 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Postby Shyny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Hello there, I'm not dead!
I've got a new RP to present, but while I'm here I'll do a quick shameless plug. I'm slowly uploading these stories into my gallery, along with some cover art I'm making as I go. The art is *ahem* a ways off still, but I'm getting there.
In any case, gallery is here: https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Shyny

As for the rp, it's the second half to "Tipping the Iceberg"! Yang and Weiss are in quite a bit of trouble, and it's up to Ruby and Blake to see if they can show them the error of their ways.
As always, enjoy, and if you have any feedback I'd love to hear it.
Freezerburn-ed (real version).docx
(80.39 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Shyny
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!