VoreWriterintheSky's Library

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

VoreWriterintheSky's Library

Postby VoreWriterintheSky » Wed May 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Welcome, welcome! It's a pleasure to see you. Thank you for coming to take a look at my humble little library. It contains all the works I have written and felt were decent enough to be submitted for public viewing. Now, I write all kinds of things, so there may be some pieces that do not appeal to you. Worry not! All of my work is properly tagged, so there is little chance you will come across something that sickens, disgusts, or leaves you mildly miffed.

Now, I apologize if I have been overly enthusiastic in my greeting. I shall leave you alone to browse my library at your leisure, or run out of here screaming in terror, whichever you like. Do feel free to ask me any questions, though! I will be happy to answer them!

Bookshelves: This is where you can find all of the work I post to this thread in one organized place!

"Gamer Fuel": (M/F, Brother/Sister, Oral, Willing, Digestion, Fatal, Modern, Casual)
Spoiler: show
The frantic scuba diver, oxygen running low, was equally out of options. His harpoon gun was broken, he was out of smoke and sonic bombs, and the only tool he had left was the knife he held in one hand. Yet, he was almost to safety. He increased his speed, swimming as quickly as he could towards the huge ship-wreck on the ocean floor. If he could just get in there, he knew he would find a refilling station and...

A giant green hand, coming out of his line-of-sight, snatched the human up. He barely had time to struggle, before he was tossed into the grinning mouth of the giant fish woman that had been chasing him, and swallowed down in a quick, climatic gulp.

Ty's loud cry of irritation seemed to surprise even himself, as the familiar 'YOU'RE CHUM' slowly bled onto the screen. His controller nearly left his hand in rage, but he quickly thought better of it, and returned to his sitting position on the couch. He gave out a loud sigh, followed by an equally loud yawn, before preparing to play again.

"Everything ok, Tyler?" The concerned voice of his older sister interrupted his pushing of the start button, as a shadow fell over his lap. Paula was leaning over the couch, her large chest resting just over his head, bringing a blush to the young man's face. The blue tank-top she was wearing was failing miserably in keeping all of her flesh tucked into itself, not that the youth was complaining about that.

To Ty, Paula was the sexiest girl in all the world, and the fact she was his sister did nothing to diminish that. From her unkept brown hair that was always getting in her face, to her two giant breasts that would have been more than a handful each, to her completely oblivious nature about the world around her, her little brother saw her as perfect in every way. He had stolen away her panties on more than one occasion, and had even gone so far as to fondle her tits whenever she slept on the couch.

They were as soft and squishy as they appeared, and Ty had to wonder just how many other girls had gone into making them that way.

Shaking all the thoughts out of his head before something awkward happened with his grey shorts, Tyler gave his worried big sis a smile, and nodded.
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry sis, I've just done nothing but die to this boss for the past hour."

It was a stupid gamer problem, and he knew it was nothing for him to get so upset about, which is why he was surprised when the worry on Paula's face deepened rather than fading.
"What? You've never had that much trouble with a game before, Tyler!"

"Yeah, but this is Shark Souls! It's like, one of the hardest games ever made!"

"That's what you've been playing for the last three days... you still haven't beaten it?"

Ty turned around to fully face his sister, completely confused at this point. Paula was never into video games, she had tried playing with him once before giving up on the medium completely, and only asked him basic questions about them whenever she saw he was playing a new one. She had never payed this much attention to them before.

"No, and the rental's due back tomorrow! I know I'm getting close to the end..." The boy sighed, rubbing his blue eyes to try and relieve a bit of the burning in them. "... but I've been playing all day and..."
"You're running out of energy, huh?" There was understanding in her green eyes, which made Ty feel better.

"Yeah... I feel like I'm gonna pass out soon, so I guess I'll keep playing till that happens."

With that, Ty readjusted himself on the couch, and picked up the controller. The level loaded again, and he was back underwater with a full tank of O2. Breathing in, the boy began to explore the ocean once more.

But Paula hadn't wandered off yet. He could still feel her body leaning over the couch, and hear her soft breathing as she watched him play. A few minutes passed like this, and Ty felt his cheeks redden slightly.

He wasn't used to playing for an audience. Still, all the more excuse to not fail this time! Maybe now that he had more than his own expectations to worry about, he could actually...
And then the giant fish woman ate him again.

"Fuuu-" Tyler started, before quickly stopping himself by burying his head in one of the couch pillows. He had officially lost count of how many time he had seen that swallowing animation play.
Lowering the pillow from his face, Tyler felt a familiar weight on the couch as Paula took a seat next to him. He instinctively cuddled up to her as she reached an arm around him, his head coming to rest on her chest, which made him feel better.

"I'm never gonna beat this game..." He whined, as his big sis held him gently.

"It's ok, Tyler... it's just a game..."

"I know! But..." Tyler started, looking up at Paula. "Everyone online says that if you can't beat this game, you aren't a true gamer!"

"I bet none of them have made as far as you in three days!" She chirped.

"Some guy beat it in ten minutes..."

"Oh..."

“While blindfolded…”

“I see…”

There was a long pause, the dreary soundtrack of the game the only noise is the room, before Paula spoke again.

"Tyler... is it really important to you to beat this game tonight?"

Ty sighed, and sat up, smiling weakly at Paula, before noticing she had a very odd look in her eyes.

"Well, I guess not..." he started, preparing for the usual lecture his mother always gave him.

"Tyler... you don't have to lie. I know how much you love games..." Paula giggled, smiling widely at him. Ty was surprised by just how much... love he could see in her gaze. His sister was always caring and affectionate but... that look she was giving him was beyond even that.

"Er... I..." Tyler stammered, rubbing his short hair. "... yeah, I really want to finish it. I could always rent it again later, but that'd feel like cheating, you know?"
Paula stared at him for a moment longer, and then nodded. And promptly reached down, grabbed the hem of her tank-top, and pulled the whole garment up and over her head in a smooth movement. Tyler had no time to react beyond his face turning tomato red as the two massive orbs that were his sister's tits were released from their prison. They were even bigger than his squeezes had led him to believe, though the nipples were only small pink nubs right in the center. While he was distracted staring at those beautiful breasts, Paula leaned back on the couch, tossed her legs into the air, and slid off the blue-jean skirt she was wearing... along with her pink panties. She tossed them to the floor next to her top, and then turned back to Tyler with a sweet smile on her face.

There was another long pause: Tyler could do nothing but stare at the nude body of his big sister. She was a bit chubbier around the belly now that she had no clothes to tuck it all in. Her legs were long, her thighs plump and supple. Her brown hair came down past her breasts, playing over her pink skin like a chocolate coating.

"Paula..." Tyler whispered, his voice very high, his heart thumping in his ears, and most distressingly, his stomach rumbling in hunger.

"Do you like...?" Paula asked, revealing her own nervousness as she spread her legs for him, letting him get a view of the thick patch of brown hair between her legs.

"Y-yeah..." Tyler answered, no longer trying to hide the monstrous bulge in his shorts. He wasn't entirely sure where this was going: Paula was hard to read sometimes, and while this seemed to be an invitation to lose his 'purity ring,' so to speak, this seemed to be a bit forward even for Paula.

"Good! Now, hurry up! It's already eight-thirty!" She commanded, lifting up her legs onto the couch and extending a foot to him. Tyler took it in his hand, and examined it. She had really soft, clean feet...

"Um... what?" Was all he able to get out, looking at Paula in complete confusion. She rolled her eyes teasingly, before giving him a loving smile.

"You said you want to finish your game, but you're running out of energy! So here: I'm a nice big nutritious snack for you! I should get you through the rest of the night!"

"You..." Tyler gulped, his eyes going wide, but he suddenly felt acutely aware of how hungry he was. Even as she spoke, Paula was looking more and more tender and juicy to his eyes. "... you want me to eat you? Over a game?"

That question probably should have been more of an exclamation, but Ty doubted his voice could get that loud at the moment.

"What's important to my brother is important to me!" Paula giggled, tapping his lips with her toes. "Besides, daddy's planning on eating me tomorrow anyway! And..." she blushed, and Tyler couldn't help but notice one of her hands disappearing between her legs. "... I'd rather have the boy I love digest me than daddy."

Tyler... didn't know what to say. A part of him wanted to refuse, say that he wasn't worth it, and she should wait to find someone deserving of feeding. Another part, which was probably connected to his throbbing penis, wanted to tell her how much he loved her too, and all the fantasies he had about her. But in the end, the voice of his stomach proved the loudest.

Without a word, Tyler opened his mouth, and wrapped his lips around Paula's foot. A shiver ran through Tyler... Paula tasted amazing! No wonder their father wanted her!

That thought sent a new feeling through the boy. Paula was his, not his dad's... she'd be padding out his waist by the end of the night.

Paula was giggling excitedly a Tyler started to swallow, one foot already going down his throat as she lifted the other to his mouth. He happily accepted it, his tongue sampling it to confirm it was just as delicious as the first, before it was sent down his gullet to join its twin.

They had started: Paula was slowly rising up from the couch as her long thick legs were slowly swallowed down into her little brother's waiting belly. They both knew he was going to digest her. That she'd melt away into fuel for him so he could keep playing his silly game.

And that made it all the better.

Tyler managed to get his shorts down, allowing his cock to pop free just as Paula's pink pussy was entering his mouth. They stopped for a moment, Paula staring up into his eyes as he tried to ask her a mental question. Thankfully, it seemed she understood, as her blush deepened as she nodded.

His tongue attacked her tight hairy cunt, prompting her to moan as it delved into her. If he thought the rest of his sister tasted good, Tyler was in heaven upon getting a taste of Paula's secret garden. The closest thing he could describe it too was peaches mixed with the tartness of Paula's... excitement.

For her part, Paula was too busy thrashing on the couch in pleasure to return the favor to Tyler's exposed cock. Oh well, he didn't mind too much. He just kept licking and tasting her until-\
"TYLER!" She screamed, and hot tasty liquid burst forth from deep within Paula's chamber. Tyler suddenly found himself having to swallow rapidly to keep from drowning in his sis' squirt. In doing so, her entire lower body took the plunge down his throat, his stomach expanding outwards as her legs curled up inside it.

"Oh, Tyler..." Paula moaned weakly. The two of them had switched positions: Tyler now laying on his back, taking a mid-snack break to allow him stomach to adjust, and Paula holding herself up on the couch, her own belly-button just about to vanish from sight forever into his waiting mouth. Her smile grew even bigger at the sight. "I knew, from the day you were born, that I'd end up inside you...”

He started to swallow again, his stomach declaring it was up to the challenge. After tasting the bliss that was his sister's pussy, he only gave her body some loving licks as it went down. A desire to be full filled him now.

"I dreamed at night about you coming and eating me in my sleep... but I never imagined it would feel so good!"

Her massive tits were his only obstacle remaining... those huge breasts that he had fantasized over night after night, now within his grasp...

He squished them into his mouth, and swallowed them down without slowing. Paula yelped in delight and surprise, feeling her boobs squeezed so tightly by his throat. Only her head and arms remained, and this was the time to say those classic words...

"Tyler, I lo-"

Sluuuurp... Gulp

Tyler burped loudly, as if he had just chucked several cans of soda without stopping. His huge belly bulged and gurgled, finally full of the one prize it had deserved for so long. As soon as Tyler tasted Paula's cum, he had known the truth: he had desired her as a lover all these years... he had always wanted her right where she was now.

Now, he finally had Paula in her proper place, and was already feeling rejuvenated. Maybe he could actually get past the boss this time!

Straining to reach the controller, Tyler settled in on the couch, resting his head on the arm-rest, and hit the start button.

The sounds of underwater monsters being harpooned filled the room, drowning out Paula's muffled cries of pleasure.

Credits rolled, and Tyler gave a sigh of relief, which quickly turned into another loud burp. It had taken him until sunrise the following morning, but he had done it! He had found the ancient treasure, and secured a life of luxury for his character surrounded by fish-women in string-bikinis. The end!

Tyler leaned back on the couch. His stomach was now just a pudgy ball that his shirt could cover, which he rubbed lovingly. This was their victory after all, he couldn't have done it if Paula hadn't fulfilled her role in life. He had some time before the rental shop opened, so to celebrate, he decided to just sit back, and reflect on all the memories he had of his now-late sister.

Shit, he had to go!

He quickly stood up, kicking off his shorts from around his ankles as he prepared to run to the bathroom. Then, he stopped, as he spotted the pile of clothes Paula had left behind.
Tyler reached down, and grabbed her panties. They smelt of her excitement, and the nasal stimulation made his cock jump back to attention...
Well, he figured he could use these once more, for old time's sake.

Writing Desk: Have a piece you would like reviewed? Please let me know! I'd love to take a look at it and give you my thoughts! This is also where I'll keep the projects I'm working on listed in case someone is curious.

Currently Writing:
"The Big Bad Flow" (F/M, F/F, Oral, Unbirth, Digestion, Fatal, Unwilling, Nonhuman/Human, Sci-fi)

Request Counter: Have a story idea you'd like to see written out? Feel free to bring it to me! If I like it, I'll try my hand at it.

Accepted Requests:
Request from ThisisHalloween239
Request from max123

I do hope you enjoy my library!
(I'll have actual content in here shortly! I just wanted to get my own thread set-up)
Last edited by VoreWriterintheSky on Fri May 26, 2017 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
VoreWriterintheSky
New to the forum

Re: VoreWriterintheSky's Library

Postby VoreWriterintheSky » Fri May 26, 2017 10:14 am

VoreWriterintheSky Presents:

"Gamer Fuel" (M/F, Brother/Sister, Oral, Willing, Digestion, Fatal, Modern, Casual)

The frantic scuba diver, oxygen running low, was equally out of options. His harpoon gun was broken, he was out of smoke and sonic bombs, and the only tool he had left was the knife he held in one hand. Yet, he was almost to safety. He increased his speed, swimming as quickly as he could towards the huge ship-wreck on the ocean floor. If he could just get in there, he knew he would find a refilling station and...

A giant green hand, coming out of his line-of-sight, snatched the human up. He barely had time to struggle, before he was tossed into the grinning mouth of the giant fish woman that had been chasing him, and swallowed down in a quick, climatic gulp.

Ty's loud cry of irritation seemed to surprise even himself, as the familiar 'YOU'RE CHUM' slowly bled onto the screen. His controller nearly left his hand in rage, but he quickly thought better of it, and returned to his sitting position on the couch. He gave out a loud sigh, followed by an equally loud yawn, before preparing to play again.

"Everything ok, Tyler?" The concerned voice of his older sister interrupted his pushing of the start button, as a shadow fell over his lap. Paula was leaning over the couch, her large chest resting just over his head, bringing a blush to the young man's face. The blue tank-top she was wearing was failing miserably in keeping all of her flesh tucked into itself, not that the youth was complaining about that.

To Ty, Paula was the sexiest girl in all the world, and the fact she was his sister did nothing to diminish that. From her unkept brown hair that was always getting in her face, to her two giant breasts that would have been more than a handful each, to her completely oblivious nature about the world around her, her little brother saw her as perfect in every way. He had stolen away her panties on more than one occasion, and had even gone so far as to fondle her tits whenever she slept on the couch.

They were as soft and squishy as they appeared, and Ty had to wonder just how many other girls had gone into making them that way.

Shaking all the thoughts out of his head before something awkward happened with his grey shorts, Tyler gave his worried big sis a smile, and nodded.
"Yeah, yeah. Sorry sis, I've just done nothing but die to this boss for the past hour."

It was a stupid gamer problem, and he knew it was nothing for him to get so upset about, which is why he was surprised when the worry on Paula's face deepened rather than fading.
"What? You've never had that much trouble with a game before, Tyler!"

"Yeah, but this is Shark Souls! It's like, one of the hardest games ever made!"

"That's what you've been playing for the last three days... you still haven't beaten it?"

Ty turned around to fully face his sister, completely confused at this point. Paula was never into video games, she had tried playing with him once before giving up on the medium completely, and only asked him basic questions about them whenever she saw he was playing a new one. She had never payed this much attention to them before.

"No, and the rental's due back tomorrow! I know I'm getting close to the end..." The boy sighed, rubbing his blue eyes to try and relieve a bit of the burning in them. "... but I've been playing all day and..."
"You're running out of energy, huh?" There was understanding in her green eyes, which made Ty feel better.

"Yeah... I feel like I'm gonna pass out soon, so I guess I'll keep playing till that happens."

With that, Ty readjusted himself on the couch, and picked up the controller. The level loaded again, and he was back underwater with a full tank of O2. Breathing in, the boy began to explore the ocean once more.

But Paula hadn't wandered off yet. He could still feel her body leaning over the couch, and hear her soft breathing as she watched him play. A few minutes passed like this, and Ty felt his cheeks redden slightly.

He wasn't used to playing for an audience. Still, all the more excuse to not fail this time! Maybe now that he had more than his own expectations to worry about, he could actually...
And then the giant fish woman ate him again.

"Fuuu-" Tyler started, before quickly stopping himself by burying his head in one of the couch pillows. He had officially lost count of how many time he had seen that swallowing animation play.
Lowering the pillow from his face, Tyler felt a familiar weight on the couch as Paula took a seat next to him. He instinctively cuddled up to her as she reached an arm around him, his head coming to rest on her chest, which made him feel better.

"I'm never gonna beat this game..." He whined, as his big sis held him gently.

"It's ok, Tyler... it's just a game..."

"I know! But..." Tyler started, looking up at Paula. "Everyone online says that if you can't beat this game, you aren't a true gamer!"

"I bet none of them have made as far as you in three days!" She chirped.

"Some guy beat it in ten minutes..."

"Oh..."

“While blindfolded…”

“I see…”

There was a long pause, the dreary soundtrack of the game the only noise is the room, before Paula spoke again.

"Tyler... is it really important to you to beat this game tonight?"

Ty sighed, and sat up, smiling weakly at Paula, before noticing she had a very odd look in her eyes.

"Well, I guess not..." he started, preparing for the usual lecture his mother always gave him.

"Tyler... you don't have to lie. I know how much you love games..." Paula giggled, smiling widely at him. Ty was surprised by just how much... love he could see in her gaze. His sister was always caring and affectionate but... that look she was giving him was beyond even that.

"Er... I..." Tyler stammered, rubbing his short hair. "... yeah, I really want to finish it. I could always rent it again later, but that'd feel like cheating, you know?"
Paula stared at him for a moment longer, and then nodded. And promptly reached down, grabbed the hem of her tank-top, and pulled the whole garment up and over her head in a smooth movement. Tyler had no time to react beyond his face turning tomato red as the two massive orbs that were his sister's tits were released from their prison. They were even bigger than his squeezes had led him to believe, though the nipples were only small pink nubs right in the center. While he was distracted staring at those beautiful breasts, Paula leaned back on the couch, tossed her legs into the air, and slid off the blue-jean skirt she was wearing... along with her pink panties. She tossed them to the floor next to her top, and then turned back to Tyler with a sweet smile on her face.

There was another long pause: Tyler could do nothing but stare at the nude body of his big sister. She was a bit chubbier around the belly now that she had no clothes to tuck it all in. Her legs were long, her thighs plump and supple. Her brown hair came down past her breasts, playing over her pink skin like a chocolate coating.

"Paula..." Tyler whispered, his voice very high, his heart thumping in his ears, and most distressingly, his stomach rumbling in hunger.

"Do you like...?" Paula asked, revealing her own nervousness as she spread her legs for him, letting him get a view of the thick patch of brown hair between her legs.

"Y-yeah..." Tyler answered, no longer trying to hide the monstrous bulge in his shorts. He wasn't entirely sure where this was going: Paula was hard to read sometimes, and while this seemed to be an invitation to lose his 'purity ring,' so to speak, this seemed to be a bit forward even for Paula.

"Good! Now, hurry up! It's already eight-thirty!" She commanded, lifting up her legs onto the couch and extending a foot to him. Tyler took it in his hand, and examined it. She had really soft, clean feet...

"Um... what?" Was all he able to get out, looking at Paula in complete confusion. She rolled her eyes teasingly, before giving him a loving smile.

"You said you want to finish your game, but you're running out of energy! So here: I'm a nice big nutritious snack for you! I should get you through the rest of the night!"

"You..." Tyler gulped, his eyes going wide, but he suddenly felt acutely aware of how hungry he was. Even as she spoke, Paula was looking more and more tender and juicy to his eyes. "... you want me to eat you? Over a game?"

That question probably should have been more of an exclamation, but Ty doubted his voice could get that loud at the moment.

"What's important to my brother is important to me!" Paula giggled, tapping his lips with her toes. "Besides, daddy's planning on eating me tomorrow anyway! And..." she blushed, and Tyler couldn't help but notice one of her hands disappearing between her legs. "... I'd rather have the boy I love digest me than daddy."

Tyler... didn't know what to say. A part of him wanted to refuse, say that he wasn't worth it, and she should wait to find someone deserving of feeding. Another part, which was probably connected to his throbbing penis, wanted to tell her how much he loved her too, and all the fantasies he had about her. But in the end, the voice of his stomach proved the loudest.

Without a word, Tyler opened his mouth, and wrapped his lips around Paula's foot. A shiver ran through Tyler... Paula tasted amazing! No wonder their father wanted her!

That thought sent a new feeling through the boy. Paula was his, not his dad's... she'd be padding out his waist by the end of the night.

Paula was giggling excitedly a Tyler started to swallow, one foot already going down his throat as she lifted the other to his mouth. He happily accepted it, his tongue sampling it to confirm it was just as delicious as the first, before it was sent down his gullet to join its twin.

They had started: Paula was slowly rising up from the couch as her long thick legs were slowly swallowed down into her little brother's waiting belly. They both knew he was going to digest her. That she'd melt away into fuel for him so he could keep playing his silly game.

And that made it all the better.

Tyler managed to get his shorts down, allowing his cock to pop free just as Paula's pink pussy was entering his mouth. They stopped for a moment, Paula staring up into his eyes as he tried to ask her a mental question. Thankfully, it seemed she understood, as her blush deepened as she nodded.

His tongue attacked her tight hairy cunt, prompting her to moan as it delved into her. If he thought the rest of his sister tasted good, Tyler was in heaven upon getting a taste of Paula's secret garden. The closest thing he could describe it too was peaches mixed with the tartness of Paula's... excitement.

For her part, Paula was too busy thrashing on the couch in pleasure to return the favor to Tyler's exposed cock. Oh well, he didn't mind too much. He just kept licking and tasting her until-\
"TYLER!" She screamed, and hot tasty liquid burst forth from deep within Paula's chamber. Tyler suddenly found himself having to swallow rapidly to keep from drowning in his sis' squirt. In doing so, her entire lower body took the plunge down his throat, his stomach expanding outwards as her legs curled up inside it.

"Oh, Tyler..." Paula moaned weakly. The two of them had switched positions: Tyler now laying on his back, taking a mid-snack break to allow him stomach to adjust, and Paula holding herself up on the couch, her own belly-button just about to vanish from sight forever into his waiting mouth. Her smile grew even bigger at the sight. "I knew, from the day you were born, that I'd end up inside you...”

He started to swallow again, his stomach declaring it was up to the challenge. After tasting the bliss that was his sister's pussy, he only gave her body some loving licks as it went down. A desire to be full filled him now.

"I dreamed at night about you coming and eating me in my sleep... but I never imagined it would feel so good!"

Her massive tits were his only obstacle remaining... those huge breasts that he had fantasized over night after night, now within his grasp...

He squished them into his mouth, and swallowed them down without slowing. Paula yelped in delight and surprise, feeling her boobs squeezed so tightly by his throat. Only her head and arms remained, and this was the time to say those classic words...

"Tyler, I lo-"

Sluuuurp... Gulp

Tyler burped loudly, as if he had just chucked several cans of soda without stopping. His huge belly bulged and gurgled, finally full of the one prize it had deserved for so long. As soon as Tyler tasted Paula's cum, he had known the truth: he had desired her as a lover all these years... he had always wanted her right where she was now.

Now, he finally had Paula in her proper place, and was already feeling rejuvenated. Maybe he could actually get past the boss this time!

Straining to reach the controller, Tyler settled in on the couch, resting his head on the arm-rest, and hit the start button.

The sounds of underwater monsters being harpooned filled the room, drowning out Paula's muffled cries of pleasure.

Credits rolled, and Tyler gave a sigh of relief, which quickly turned into another loud burp. It had taken him until sunrise the following morning, but he had done it! He had found the ancient treasure, and secured a life of luxury for his character surrounded by fish-women in string-bikinis. The end!

Tyler leaned back on the couch. His stomach was now just a pudgy ball that his shirt could cover, which he rubbed lovingly. This was their victory after all, he couldn't have done it if Paula hadn't fulfilled her role in life. He had some time before the rental shop opened, so to celebrate, he decided to just sit back, and reflect on all the memories he had of his now-late sister.

Shit, he had to go!

He quickly stood up, kicking off his shorts from around his ankles as he prepared to run to the bathroom. Then, he stopped, as he spotted the pile of clothes Paula had left behind.
Tyler reached down, and grabbed her panties. They smelt of her excitement, and the nasal stimulation made his cock jump back to attention...
Well, he figured he could use these once more, for old time's sake.

A/N: Well, I have officially released my first proper story. I hope anyone who had hope in me is not terribly disappointed. I am a big fan of M/F vore, especially when the male is younger, but I will be trying my hand at every kind of vore there is at some point. So while you can expect more works like this one, this is not representative of my content as a whole. If you enjoyed this, please let me know, and if you did not, please let me know what I could do better. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!
VoreWriterintheSky
New to the forum

Re: VoreWriterintheSky's Library

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:04 pm

congrads on releasing your first story...I have written a few short stories myself
and it feels good to finish the short story and then edit it..so it is all ready to be
read properly.

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!