darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - New Animation

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - now taking Request

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Here is a request I did for http://aryion.com/g4/user/nnn4463

If you would like a request please PM me.
Attachments
nnn4463 1.png
The four women watched as Meg sashayed into the room, all of them had been extremely lucky enough to be selected by the web idol to visit her room and speak with her on a more intimate basis.

Meg for her part was delighted to see the women sitting in her hotel room, though as she felt a small rumble go through her stomach, it wasn't for the reason they were thinking.
nnn4463 2.png
Leaning closer to one of the lucky women, the woman was entranced by the sheer beauty before her, never in her wildest dreams could she ever think that she would be here now.
nnn4463 3.png
However her dream quickly became a horrifying nightmare as the web idol seemed to break reality and unhinge her jaw.
The scene before her broke her mind as she stared down into the depths of the young woman's throat.

Meg's arms darted out and grabbed the woman by the shoulders, an incredible strength holding her in place.
nnn4463 4.png
With a strength none of them could imagine she had, Meg lifted the women above her head, even as she continued to swallow her first prey.

While the woman now sliding down Meg's throat had been so entranced she couldn't struggle, the other three were terrified.
nnn4463 5.png
Meg groaned as she felt her prey enter her gut, she was extremely experienced when it came to sending people into her stomach but nevertheless, she she always felt slightly uncomfortable when her first prey dropped into her belly.
nnn4463 6.png
Meg could feel her stomach bulge out further with every swallow of the woman's legs, she hadn't bothered to remove her clothing simply because she knew her stomach acids could deal with them. It was these same acids that were making her belly bulge out inward at odd angles as they quickly got to work on the now struggling prey.
nnn4463 7.png
The woman struggled as hard as she could in the fleshly tomb that she resided in, its walls slick with acids that were even now beginning to dissolve her clothing and burn her skin.
Suddenly she felt the air pressure in the tomb shift and roar upwards toward the sphincter that had deposited her.

Meg relaxed herself as she felt the gigantic burp rumble out of her throat and into the room. Looking down at her gut she felt the movement of her prey slow as she was starved of breathable air.
nnn4463 8.png
Meg looked over and noticed that one of her remaining prey was sitting on the sofa, still too petrified to move. Not wasting any time, the web idol shimmied out of her clothing and made her way over, her gut not even slowing her down.

As their eyes met, Meg's long tongue slipped out of her mouth and gently ran across her upper lips, a clear sigh of what was about to happen.
nnn4463 9.png
The woman could only utter a silent scream as she was dragged down Meg's throat toward the acidic pit of her stomach.
As she swallowed more of her next meal, Meg rested the woman's rear on her hands, allowing her to forcefully push her prey toward her mouth.
nnn4463 10.png
Unlike the first woman who had vanished down her throat, this time the feeling was more a feeling of pleasure as the unfortunate woman entered the gut, her arrival pushing the stomachs other occupant out of the way.
Meg could hear the other two women moving about behind her, she knew she would have to finish this one quickly if she was to enjoy the rest of her meal.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 am

Next part
Attachments
nnn4463 11.png
Meg sighed inwardly as another belch worked its way from her now churning gut and into the room. She knew it was a bad idea to rush her prey but she certainly didn't mind the felling afterward.

Her giant belly wriggled gently as the two occupants were tossed and crushed by the powerful organ.
nnn4463 12.png
She was well aware that neither of her remaining prey had escaped the room, she had made certain to lock the room when she arrived and with the room being at nearly the top of the motel, it was doubtful that they had jumped off the balcony.

Easing her massive gut into the attached bathroom, she smiled as she heard the soft gasp of her next meal.
nnn4463 13.png
Pushing prey against the wall, Meg smiled as the woman tried to struggle, however her grip was too strong. A deep muffled scream followed by a large growl echoed from her belly as the Meg felt the first woman stop moving completely, it was clear that she had succumbed to the web idols powerful gut.

Though even as this was happening she still stared hungrily at her trapped prey.
nnn4463 14.png
Before the woman could even react, she was pulled violently toward the eagerly awaiting mouth of her predator. Meg for her part was more interested in getting the woman in her gut than actually tasting her. Though she did try to put up a fight, it was pointless as her arms and chest also vanished into the depths of Meg's gut.
nnn4463 15.png
Bracing the woman against the wall, Meg began to swallow at an even faster pace, her still ravenous appetite urging her to devour her prey as fast as her throat would allow it. Her gut roared as another woman made her way into the tomb, where one woman was already beginning to dissolve and the other was just barely hanging on.
nnn4463 16.png
With only a sliver of the woman remaining outside her huge gurgling belly, Meg slowed slightly as she felt her stomach quickly get to work on its newest arrival. Though she reminded herself that there was still one last prey somewhere in her room that belonged in her hungry gut.
nnn4463 17.png
Meg giggled as she felt her stomach and its contents slosh and churn as she spun around, the feeling of having so many women digesting in her gut gave her such an exhilarating feeling that she couldn't find anywhere else.

As another deep burp escaped her lips she heard a muffled gasp coming from the other side of the wall, where the closet was.
nnn4463 18.png
Opening the door she found the last woman backed up against the wall trying to keep out of reach of the gluttonous predator, though as she looked down her eyes seemed to glaze over at the sight of the giant gut in front of her and the deep rumbles and muffled screams emanating from within.
Much to Meg's delight, she fell forward as she lost consciousness.
nnn4463 19.png
Meg opened her mouth in anticipation of the woman's descent. Getting her mouth around her prey and keeping the woman balanced on her gut gave Meg a much more relaxing situation to devour her meal.
nnn4463 20.png
Grabbing her preys rear, she lifted her up as she swallowed past her chest, her gut for the moment had stopped swaying and jostling as the two women inside began to run out of air, she still felt the occasional kick or punch but they were too weak for her to really notice.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:18 am

Last part
Attachments
nnn4463 21.png
Clutching the last of the woman, Meg took her time to savour the last of her prey, she felt the woman enter her gut as she and the woman who entered just before her began to thrash and scream, as they watched the only other occupant begin to digest.
nnn4463 22.png
With her now monstrous gut burbling and roaring out in front of her, Meg paused on her way to the large bed in the middle of the room to let loose the last of her prey's air.
The belch rumbled past her lip, so loud that it completely drowned out the final screams of the women in her belly, as the air was quickly replaced with her powerful acids, sealing their fate.
nnn4463 23.png
Falling back onto the bed, her gut sloshed and burbled as her once live prey burbled and groaned as they were rapidly dissolved in the incredibly strong acids.

Meg pouted as she felt her body process her meal, the one thing she never liked was just how quickly she digested her prey.
nnn4463 24.png
Watching her belly shrink the first of her meal was already making it's way through her digestive system. Sighing she leaned gently to side and hoped no one was around to hear her very unladylike behaviour.
nnn4463 25.png
A sudden realisation dawned on her as she touched her still gurgling belly, she was getting hungry again. this wasn't unexpected, she regularly gorged herself whenever she was at conventions but she was hard pressed to find a way to hunt for more in her current state. Looking over at the hotel phone she smiled as she thought about all the fans she could invite over for another meal.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories- now taking Requests

Postby Squiggly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:09 am

Very nice job, I really like the expressions, especially on number 7. May I suggest making a gallery? Would make it easier to see when you have a new work posted :).
Squiggly
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:18 am

Squiggly wrote:Very nice job, I really like the expressions, especially on number 7. May I suggest making a gallery? Would make it easier to see when you have a new work posted :).

Thing is, I already asked the Admin about that back in 2015, and the response was;

"Currently we do not accept any new Photomorph, non-original sprite edit, video game screen shot, and non-original 3d models rendering image submission until further notices. Please use the forum for those type of submission."

So I simply left it at that and created a thread.

That said, I Usually post most of my work over on my DA account https://phoenixdeath888.deviantart.com for easier viewing, unless the request is private of course.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby nnn4463 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 am

Very nice work with the captions
Make this whole sequence even better
nnn4463
Somewhat familiar

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 am

A return to my centauress, Trysta.
Attachments
A Royal Feast 1.png
As Trysta cantered slowly through the thick underbrush she heard the faint sound of water splashing. Between the trees she caught glimpses of what could only be two female elves.
Entering the glade, the soft light reflecting off the waters of the large pond, she spotted the two beautiful ladies on the opposite shore. It was clear as they waved to her that she was welcome to join them.
A Royal Feast 2.png
Gently wading through the calm waters, the chubby centaur noticed quite quickly that the blonde haired Elven beauty was of royal blood, the pendant that adorned her chest was proof enough. The closer Trysta approached the more the attitude of the two elves changed, form welcoming to almost lustful.
A Royal Feast 3.png
Trysta had once heard from an alchemist that lived in the forest, that centaurs like herself unwittingly gave off a musk that acted like an aphrodisiac, making them crave to be as close to source as possible. Lowering her large horse body into the reflective waters, she reached a hand out to the more eager of the pair, as the other watched on, a look of euphoric bliss covering her face.
A Royal Feast 4.png
The Elven lady was unfazed as Trysta lowered her jaw in front of her soon to be first prey, it was apparent that nothing was going to stop her from getting to the source of the musk, even if that meant going the direct route. While the chubby centauress had devoured willing prey before, none were quite as willing as the one in front of her now.
A Royal Feast 5.png
With a slick noise, Trysta encompassed the ladies head with relative ease, her cheeks bulged with her ears as the centauress reached down as grabbed hold of her hips. A deep rumbling growl from both of her bellies told her that this one would not be coming back out any time soon.
A Royal Feast 6.png
With a quick movement, the first Elven lady was tipped upside down, her head surging into Trysta's human gut, which welcomed her with several large rumbles. though even as she entered the hot depths of Trysta's gut, she still maintained her euphoric lust, her legs kicked gently as they were caressed by the centaurs delicate hands.
A Royal Feast 7.png
The Elven lady curled into a tight ball as her hips and then her legs slipped down into the gut with her, only her feet remained outside the hot, humid and acidic conditions of her predators belly. She let out a gentle moan as she felt Trysta slowly push her feet past the salivating lips and down to meet the rest of her. For the royal Elven lady, the whole scene before her was nothing short of mesmerizing as she watched her companion finally vanish from view.
A Royal Feast 8.png
Trysta sighed as she felt her first Elven prey become compacted in her now enormous gut, which sloshed and burbled the water that encompassed it lapped at the sides. Raising her fingers to her lips, Trysta made sure to get what remaining flavour she could.
A Royal Feast 9.png
The second and clearly royal Elven lady eased herself over to the now very satisfied looking centauress, the deep rumbles and loud sloshing noises emanating from the giant gut before her was no deterrent to her lust for the magnificent creature before her. Not even as Trysta let loose what could only be described as a stentorian burp, did the Royal Elven pause her approach.
A Royal Feast 10.png
Pulling herself up to look face to face with the large centauress, the Royal Elven looked down as a thunderous rumble echoed from the human gut, it quickly vanished before her eyes, though looking beyond to the now engorged horse belly she knew where her companion was. Returning her eyes to the beautiful creature before her she slowly moved her lips closer to those in front of her.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:24 am

Part 2
Attachments
A Royal Feast 11.png
The Elven lady watched with wide eyes as the thick lips quickly transformed into a gaping void. Seeing the look in her prey's eyes change, with lightning speed, Trysta placed her hand behind her meals head and began to draw her closer. the was nothing that was going to stop her from getting this one in her gut.
A Royal Feast 12.png
The lady tried her best to escape, even as her head disappeared into the gaping void, yet try as she might, her body was locked in place by her predators much stronger body. Trysta moaned in delight as her thick tongue lathered over her latest prey, she knew this was going to be one to remember.
A Royal Feast 13.png
As more of her prey slithered down her throat and into the already active gut, Trysta raised her prey higher, letting gravity aid her. The muffled sounds coming from her first prey were only now slowly transforming from lustful ecstasy into panic as the horse gut she was trapped in became more and more active.
A Royal Feast 14.png
Trysta increased her pace as both of her bellies started to increase their toll on the two ladies trapped insode, for the one trapped inside her horse gut, any noises she made were easily drown out by the steady rumbles and burbles of the powerful stomach, The royal lady on the other hand could clearly be heard even as Trysta sucked down the last of her, though if she had to be honest she could care less what her prey said.
A Royal Feast 15.png
Rising her now heavier body out of the still waters, Trysta looked over her bloated bellies and giggles. "I must say you two look very good on me. What the matter, I thought the pair of you couldn't wait to be inside of me?"
The only response she got were large gurgling rumbles.
A Royal Feast 16.png
Suddenly her human stomach rocked violently as it's occupant struggled to escape.
"Easy dear, that's not going to do you any good."
Trysta patted her chest as she felt a deep gurgle rush up her throat.
A Royal Feast 17.png
Feeling her stomach surge upward, Trysta opened her mouth as not only an even bigger belch rumbled into the air, but also the pendant belonging to the royal lady, from its appearance it was clear that the acids in her belly were starting to do their job.
"Goodness dear," Trysta laughed as the pendant landed into the water with a gentle plop. "It certainly wasn't very becoming of you to make me burp like that, you really must think things through before you go struggling about in my belly."
The centauress received no response from the now very sloshy gut.
A Royal Feast 18.png
With another deep roar, the Elven lady in her human belly was unceremoniously deposited into her horse gut, which swayed gently from side to side, the cooling waters below giving a small amount of comfort to the enormously engorged belly.
"Enjoying yourselves back there, I'm guessing this is the first time either of you has gone for a ride in a centauress."
A Royal Feast 19.png
With a tremendous effort, Trysta contracted her muscles and reared back onto her hind legs. The sudden movement causing the acids in her massive gut to completely coat the unfortunate pair. "Don't get too comfortable will you, you have no idea the kind of ride you're in for., the large centauress roared, feeling the pair become crushed together.
A Royal Feast 20.png
With a tremendous thud, Trysta dropped herself back into the water, a large burst of water displaced by her immense weight. as she landed her gut let out another giant burble as her meal went silent and began to digest.
"Goodness me, I really am a bit of a greedy guts, I've only just eaten and already I'm starting to feel a little peckish. Oh well, I wonder how many more Elven ladies live in these woods."
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Hanzo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:03 am

Ok. I get vore.....eh, not really. But its a fetish and I understand. But the one thing I dont get. is why must everyone, well, ok, not everyone, but a majority of the people that like this fetish, like the very obvious death and dying part of it. Im sure death isnt a turn on. Or it is. I dont know. But me personally, death just ruins it.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:14 am

Hanzo wrote:Ok. I get vore.....eh, not really. But its a fetish and I understand. But the one thing I dont get. is why must everyone, well, ok, not everyone, but a majority of the people that like this fetish, like the very obvious death and dying part of it. Im sure death isnt a turn on. Or it is. I dont know. But me personally, death just ruins it.

Different people enjoy different parts of the fetish, this particular part is more of the domination of a very powerful female character over others using her sexual attributes, while also letting loose her gluttonous behaviour with reckless abandon.

I myself have no interest in hardvore, which is why I don't make art of it but others do enjoy it for their own reasons.

Vore, like many other fetishes is fantasy, it, for the most part, lies outside the realms of possibility, like GTS, it is simply something that attracts certain people.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - F/F

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 am

Here is a small story I wrote while creating a request for someone on DA. If you would like to veiw the accompanying images, please follow the link below
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JSWZE ... jMbdsUVoQk

The Rewarding Feast

Alexia waited with anticipation as the wind gently pushed her recently acquired ship into the harbour of the small island town of Donata. Donata was a rarity, built as a fortress; it withstood the test of both wars and time, though now the gun towers and buttressed walls that once adorned the island were replaced by houses, shops and even a church.
It was said that the last of the Water Priestesses resided in the church, powerful witches able to summon mythical and monstrous creatures from the depths of the ocean.
Arriving ashore, Alexia was not met by the bustling crowds of a tiny trade hub but instead a strange sort of quiet, with the only noise the gently spray of sea foam on the rocks, the drifting sea breeze that had carried her here and the odd bird that had guided her. Her long wavy blonde hair shifted gently in the calm sea breeze as her black armour glistened. Designed with both speed and flexibility in mind, it was able to stretch in various and unusual ways.

“Strange, I would have thought this place would be crowded, I wonder what’s happening?”

Moving cautiously up the stairs leading from the harbour to the main thoroughfare she found that the while town appeared deserted, shops were shut but countless windows had been either smashed or damaged, several boats sitting in shacks leading down to slipways had been broken apart and a large oak near what could only assume was the town pub had been snapped in half.
Suddenly a shrieking sound caught her attention, it was not like the seabirds that were sitting in the harbour, this was more like the cry of a woman. Rushing through the large streets Alexia found herself at the bottom of a small incline at the top she found the source of the disturbance. A large Sea Naga, a terrifying and mystical creature, it was said that they gained their horrible reputation by devouring mermaids and sirens whole and alive. Though the truth was far scarier, Sea Naga’s were not limited to just the women of the sea, if a Sea Naga was summoned onto land, all women were considered her prey.
It was one of these women that the Naga had cornered, looking past the bulk of the Naga, Alexia could make out a young woman with pale skin, her deep red hair glistened in the light, it was such a contrast to the vibrant blue of the Naga, who now appeared to be sport a huge, sagging gut.

“Come now dear, it’s not like you can run from me forever, I know these two thought they could escape but look how that ended up for them.” The Naga whispered gently as she drew closer to the cornered woman, her huge belly churning the two unfortunate victims slowly. The occasional muffled scream or churning rumble emanated from within.
The woman said nothing and just continued to stare at the massive shifting orb before her, the pair of ladies could no longer be saved, there was nothing for them except to slowly be digested by the powerful creature they now resided inside. Still, she wasn’t about to give in, if she could avoid being mesmerised by the creatures eyes she could perhaps find help.

Alexia gently placed her sword on the ground, not wanting to draw attention to herself she softly crept toward the tail of the Naga. One of the many reasons that Sea Naga’s were so dangerous was because not only were they immune to physical attacks, but it took an especially powerful magic to kill them. Though as far as Alexia was concerned there was another more enjoyable way to defeat a Naga. She watched intently as the tip of the tails flicked slowly back and forth, waiting patiently, Alexia darted forward with tremendous speed, catching the tail in her now heavily distended jaws.
She had devoured countless monsters in her time as an adventurer but none had even been as flavourful as the Naga she was slowly forcing down her throat.
Sensing something was wrong, the Naga turned, her expression changed from curiosity to outright rage as she witnessed her beautiful tail vanishing past the lips of the tall muscular woman behind her.
“What do you think you are doing?” the Naga bellowed as she felt more of her tail enter the woman’ expanded belly. “How dare you presume to be my predator?”

Alexia answered with a tremendous swallow, dragging the tail out from under the Naga, who slammed into the pavement below. A stretching sound followed by a snap and a deep clang filled the street as the belts holding Alexia’s hip plating together gave way from the pressure of her still expanding gut. Her gluttonous gut still roaring for more of the tantalising Naga, Alexia quickened her pace, dragging the still shocked creature toward her salivating lips.

The young woman who had been cornered watched in stunned silence as Alexia reached the Naga’s waist, her muscular arms reaching toward the bulbous belly hanging from her prey’s hips.
The Naga chuckled as she felt her descent slow to a crawl, it was evident that the glutton devouring her had overestimated her own capabilities, no matter how strong her jaws were, there was simply no way she could devour the Naga’s own bulging belly.

The woman noticed that the hungry adventurer had changed the focus of her attention; she was now winking at her with glint that seemed to say ‘just watch what I do next’. Without warning her lips slowly started to creep up over the bulbous gut before her, the Naga gave a cry of surprise as she felt herself once again before dragged down into the depths of her predator. Already she could feel the slick walls of her prison secreting acids that were starting to eat through her scales. The colossal gut of the powerful woman devouring her started to rumble and churn as she vanished down to her chest.
Alexia grunted softly as her felt the Naga’s large belly enter her own giant gut, it wouldn’t be long before the last of her prey was safely packed inside. “Well dear,” came the voice of her prey, “looks like you’ve beaten me, but before you finish me off, let me give you some friendly advice. Until the Last has left the island, we Naga’s will always feed.” The only response she received was a soft grunt of acknowledgement followed by an incredibly powerful swallow that sent the last of her lithe body into the depths of her gluttonous devourer.
Alexia giggled softly as she felt the last of the Naga on her lips, one of the Naga’s hands still gracing the light. With a gentle flick of her tongue, she titled her head back and sent her meal down into her own monstrous gut.

Samantha watched as the adventurer removed her chest piece, the large amour plate crashing against the ground and like the hip plates, slid down the incline toward the harbour. With the tight fitting metal removed, the woman began to stretch and moan, the colossal undulating orb sloshed and groaned as the acids inside started to dissolve the tough scales and skin of the Naga trapped within. Finally finding her voice, she spoke in a delicate voice to her apparent saviour.
“Thank you, I don’t know what would have happened to me if you had not appeared when you did. My name’s Samantha by the way.”
The muscular woman moaned in delight as a movement in her belly enticed her mind, “ You may call me Alexia, as reward for me saving you, how would you like to accompany me for a while; I doubt you want to stay on in island where you could be eaten by Sea Naga’s?”

“I’m not sure if my current mistress would agree to me becoming your companion, I would have to ask her.” Samantha offered.
Alexia smiled still feeling the Naga packed inside her massive gut wriggle and squirm as the acids started to take effect, “I’m certain I could convince her otherwise, why don’t you take me to her, who is your mistress by the way?”

A soft sigh left the woman’s lips, “The Lady Aquana. Follow me please.”

Heaving her immense belly forward, Alexia slowly followed Samantha down the incline, her stomach rumbling and gurgling violently with every step. ‘Hmm, before I swallowed her, the Naga mentioned something about the Last, I wonder if she meant the last Water Priestess. Perhaps this Lady Aquana knows more about it.’
As Samantha reached the bottom of the incline she waited patiently for her saviour. As Alexia finally caught up with her the young woman spoke, “If it takes you this long to walk such a short distance it will take us the rest of the day to reach our destination.”

Alexia grunted in annoyance, “I would like to see you walk anywhere with this much Naga in your *BBUURRRAARRRPP*, the constant movement had stirred up the gases in her monumental gut, these were finally unlashed in a tremendous belch that thundered past her lips, catching the pair of women off guard.
As the noise if the belch finally subsided, Alexia paused and gave a curt, “’Scuse me.”

The pair didn’t speak until they arrived at the church looking out over the vast ocean, Samantha paused and asked Alexia to stay back, “Lady Aquana, It’s me Samantha, the threat has passed, may you please come out.”
Alexia heard movement toward the door, as the door opened into the light stepped a woman dressed in a long black dress with gold and sapphire trim, the top was bare, save for spindly metal glistening with sapphires. Her hair was short and a deep blue colour, nowhere near as vibrant as the Sea Naga’s had been.
Samantha spoke up, “My Lady Aquana, this is the adventurer Alexia, she saved me from the Naga that attacked, she has requested I accompany her in lieu of payment.”
Aquana looked over the giant gut that hung from Alexia’s waist, the deep burbles and rumbles still signs that the Naga was dissolving inside.

“To think that such a thing would be possible, I have never heard of a human capable of devouring a Naga, yet here you stand. While I do thank you for saving Samantha, I can only give my permission if I accompany you as well.”
Alexia readily accepted.

It took some time for the trio to make their way to the harbour, all the while Alexia’s belly began to slowly shrink as her metabolism quickly began to add the Naga in her belly to the rest of her body.
Arriving at the dock, Alexia spoke first, “I was curious, where are the rest of the inhabitants of Donata, I haven’t seen anyone else besides you two?”
Aquana looked over her shoulder toward the large castle that sat on one side of the island, “When the Naga attacked, the guards got most of the townspeople into the fort, I suspect they’ll leave tomorrow after they’ve assessed the whereabouts of the Naga.”

A grin crept over the engorged adventurers face, at least she wouldn’t have to deal with the authorities about her activities.
Aquana spoke again, only this time her hand was pointing directly at the ship moored in the harbour, “Do you mean to tell me you own this vessel, I find it hard to believe that a single person could handle such a ship by herself?”

“It took sometime but I managed to rig the ropes so that it only requires a single crew member to steer and control the sails.”
As the trio made their way aboard, Aquana instructed Samantha to get some rest, to which Alexia offered the Boson’s quarters. With Samantha now gone on the ship now drifting out of the harbour, Alexia finally removed her armour, pushing them down a hatch that led to the cargo hold.
Alexia breathed a sigh of relief, with the restricting armour finally removed; she could at last show off her magnificent body to the woman before her. “So I take it that you haven’t come across someone quite like me before, have you Lady Aquana?”

The lady smiled, “I’m still amazed that you managed to devour a Naga, whole and alive no less, that vey fact makes you both incredibly rare,” she moved slowly toward the engorged woman with every breath, “and extremely valuable.”

Alexia lips her lips as the pair locked gazes, only the gentle lapping of the waves below and the soft gurgling rumbles from Alexia’s gut could be heard as the two stood in silence. Finally Aquana breathed softly to Alexia, look a little deeper dear I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.”

A subtle grin appeared in the corner of the adventurers lips, “Oh no my dear Water Priestess, I’ve already found what I’m looking for.”
With a sudden movement she brought her right hand behind the unsuspecting ladies head, with a soft click her jaw descended, giving her newest prey a good look down into the depths of her gut.
Aquana struggled as best as she could but against someone like Alexia, who had devoured countless women before, it proved futile.

Unlike the Naga, Alexia couldn’t risk Samantha seeing her devouring her mistress, forgoing any pleasure she forced the still struggling woman down her throat. Her gut rumbled deeply in anticipation of the incoming meal. Aquana’s legs kicked as best as they could in the vain attempt of hitting the gluttonous adventurer and hopefully stunning her. With a wet slurp, Aquana vanished down to her shins, as the joints locked in place there was very little the unfortunate woman could to stop her descent.
Gently pushing Aquana’s feet past her lips, Alexia tilted her head back gently and swallowed the last of her latest meal. A deep burble filled the air as the stomach welcomed its newest occupant, though the only reaction it got was the violent struggles from the now very angry priestess.

Alexia giggled as she felt her belly shift and groan with every punch and kick. “Now, now, Lady Aquana, there’s no need to be so rude, after all I did welcome you aboard both my ship and my stomach.” The only response she received were howls of anger. “Since you sated my hunger I’ll satiate your curiosity. I have cursed blood, or more precisely my bloodline is cursed, myself and my mother before me were born with not only ravenous appetites but metabolisms that could absorb the powers and traits of those we devoured.”.

The struggling in her gut intensified as the woman screamed with all her might, “Wait so you’re the lost...”

Aquana’s scream was drowned out as Alexia let loose an immense belch. “Excuse me, sorry what was that, I didn’t quite catch it? Oh well I guess it wasn’t important.” With a gentle yawn, Alexia heaved herself and her shifting gut into the Captain’s quarters.

Samantha woke to the sound of someone moving about on the deck above her, looking out the small window in the room she saw the vast sea and the darkening sky. Suddenly she heard Alexia call out to her from above, “Samantha could you come up here, don’t worry about your clothes, you won’t need them.”
As she made her way to the door, she could faintly hear the deep, reverberating rumbles of her saviours gut, clearly she was still digesting her huge meal. Locating Alexia at the helm Samantha smiled in wonder, the gut in question was still massive but had shrunk considerably since she had last seen it.

“So where is Lady Aquana, I didn’t hear her moving about the ship?” enquired Samantha as she ship rocked gently in the glistening waves.
“Aquana decided to stay in Donata, she explained that it would be better if you got a taste of life outside the island.” came the polite reply from Alexia.

Samantha watched the woman before her move with a grace that one couldn’t really fathom, weighed down by such a huge gut. “So tell me, what tastes outside the island were you thinking of my saviour?”
The larger woman smiled and slowly corralled the young woman toward the mast behind them, ever so slightly she pressed Samantha’s lithe naked body against the ropes and wood. Feeling the massive gut pressing against her, Samantha leaned in closer to her saviour, both of their lips puckered waiting for the coming kiss.

Suddenly, out of nowhere an unusually powerful wave rocked the ship forward, caught off guard, Alexia opened her mouth to gasp and suddenly felt Samantha’s head pass over her lips. At that moment she should have spat her out, she should have stopped herself but something was preventing her, the flavour.
While the Naga had been one of the best monsters she had devoured, Samantha was by far one of the best women she had tasted, instead of attempting to remove the young woman she instead began dragging her down, her tongue lapping at the lithe naked form as it passed over her lips.

Samantha struggled as best she could, but unlike the pair before her, it actually helped Alexia drag her newest prey into her waiting gut.
Moving quickly over the hips before forcing the thighs down, Alexia felt her gut groan and roar as more acids secreted in anticipation, soon only two feet remained outside, the last remnant of her time in Donata. A gentle lick of the toes and a quick flick of her tongue was all it took for Samantha to vanish into the hot depths of her ravenous saviour.

It was some time before Alexia said anything, her eyes glazed over in a gluttonous stupor. The only noises she could discern was the waves lapping at the base of her ship and the deep rumbles of her powerful gut. She was brought from her stupor as she felt something stirring at the very bottom of her huge, sagging belly. Slowly it moved upward, gaining in strength, instinctively she placed her hand over her mouth as she attempted to stifle what could only be described as a monumental belch.

“Goodness, excuse me Samantha, that was incredibly rude of me, I hope you won’t hold this against me, I’m just so ravenous these days.”

Epilogue

It took several days for Alexia to completely digest her three prey, she had thought about returning to Donata or another port close by but had ultimately decided to keep to the seas at this point. Looking down at her slight fatter but definitely muscular body she sighed. “It’s been three days since Donata, I hope I find something soon, I starting to feel hungry again.”
Leaving her cabin she looked out over the horizon and was stunned to see a massive warship no far off. Bristling with guns and flying a very familiar flag she could only sigh, “I was hoping I wouldn’t run into her out here, I think a port might be a safer option.”
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - F/F - New Story

Postby Hereforvore » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:15 pm

Are you still taking requests for the photomorph stuff?
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Are you still taking requests for the photomorph stuff?

Sure, I'm a little busy with a small backlog but I'm happy to hear your idea, though I'm not sure what you mean by photomorph?

These aren't photos they're 3D renders, think Pixar.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:07 pm

My bad, I'm not clued up at all with 3D modelling and stuff, didn't know what to call it. I hadn't gone as far as thinking of something, I was gonna wait for a response to think of something :)
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 am

So far these are quality but the constant unwillings kill it for me.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:48 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:So far these are quality but the constant unwillings kill it for me.

That's all I really do, unless it's requested otherwise.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 am

Here is a small animation I did for TheWickedKing featuring his character Regina as a giantess devouring a towns unlucky guardian angel.

You can download the video here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X3DA5 ... Oiu09aN0BI
Attachments
A Divine Deesrt Preview Pic.png
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:42 am

Here is another Story and accompanying image pack, you can download the whole thing here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HD0Sg ... 0Q94psGl45

The Food-Girl Artisan
Emma sighed as she continued to wash up, she could hear her friend Lucy in one of the other rooms, it was a little difficult to make out what she was doing but as Emma had learned firsthand it is best to leave her be.
Emma was a self employed food-girl artisan, it was common in this day and age for young women to be served up as food for gluttonous ladies, at least those that could afford to devour them. Emma was well respected in her craft having prepared girls for some of the richest and most well known ladies in the world. A small knock at the door drew her attention away from the sink, "I suppose it must be them now."

Smiling she opened the door to find two young women, both shorter than herself standing just outside the apartment.
"Well hello, you must be the two I'm to prepare tonight."

The blonde girl smiled, "Yep, I'm meant to be dinner and my sister is for breakfast." The black haired girl could only giggle in excitement.

Leading the pair into the apartment, Emma smiled as she looked over the pair, they had good figures and their skin was unblemished, the perfect kind of woman she liked to work with. "Now I'm sure the par of you have signed all the consent forms, if not there are two on the table, afterward could you please wash yourselves thoroughly, I'll be back later tonight."

The sisters watched as the confident woman strode out of the apartment, her hips moving to an almost perfect rhythm.
As the two girls stripped down, revealing their toned bodies they heard a door open, out stepped a young woman with long, straight black hair, dark eyeliner and a toxic green and black outfit. The young woman looked the pair over before turning to the black haired sister, "So, which one of you two is dinner?"

The black haired sister pointed toward her sister who at that time was still trying to wash her legs, her bent over form providing a perfect target bigger woman.
Lucy smiled as she walked toward the unsuspecting food-girl, lowering her jaw to inhuman length and width she locked her lips around the smaller woman who responded with a shriek of surprise. The shriek became a cry of fear as she felt herself being lifted ass first by the hungry woman.
"Wait, what are you doing?!" She cried out as she felt her wide hips slide into the wet confines of Lucy's throat. Her body beginning to compress together. Reaching out she found there was nothing in arms length that could save her from being devoured this way.

Her sister simply looked on as more and more of her blonde haired sister disappeared into the depths of the woman before her. Lucy moaned with an almost euphoric delight as her lips slowly made their way over her preys hips and thighs, placing a hand on her soon to be full belly all she could think about was tasting every part of this delicious treat.
With a deep gurgling sound, the young blonde was quickly sucked down the throat of her predator, only her arms and legs visible outside the mouth.
Luck felt her gut expand as the woman finally entered, a loud tearing noise ripped through the apartment as her ballooning belly tore her shirt apart, leaving only her breasts covered, her massive gut now free to hang down over her waist as it continued to be filled with her meal. Running her tongue over her prey's toes she let out a small laugh as she swallowed one last time.
The black haired sister, who had remained motionless during the whole scene now watched as the taller woman gave her belly a little slap before waddling back to her room, a deep belch escaping her lips.

It was several hour before Emma finally returned, two young women in tow, after sending to the study she was surprised to find only one of the sisters sitting on the table. "Could you please explain why there is only one of you, don't tell me your sister left, she did sign the contract."

The girl pointed toward the door leading to Lucy's room and sighed, "She was devoured by a woman that came out of that room, that was only two hours ago."
Emma groaned as she opened the door, not surprised in the least when she found Lucy lying on her bed, her gut still massive. From the size of it and the deep rumbles emanating from within she could already tell that the girl calling herself dinner was starting to digest.

"You're such a pig, you just eat everything in sight don't you?"

Lucy looked up and grinned, "It not my fault, she was standing there and the other one said she was dinner, what was I supposed to do." she punctuated her sentence with a large burp.

"Ugh, just sit there and digest, and don't come out until she's completely gone."

Lucy smiled wickedly as she went back to stroking her giant belly.

The next morning Emma was preparing the tree girls that she had brought home the previous night, it was a special dish for a well paying customer, a food-girl stuffed with another food-girl. On the table she was to be the main course after breakfast, who was already lying on the table covered in a coating of rich dark chocolate sauce.
Looking over her creation she suddenly heard her phone ringing, "Sorry, I have to take this, I'll finish you off when I get back."

The food -girls watched as Emma left, however a groaned whimpered out of the chocolate covered girls lips as she watched Lucy exit her room, her stomach completely flat. her sister had been completely digested. Lucy grinned as she looked over the two meals, but she could tell from years of living with Emma that the girl covered in chocolate was ready for consumption.
Kneeling down she gently lifted the girls legs and brought her dainty toes into already widening mouth. A deep growl echoed from her flat stomach. As her lips made their way up the girl, Lucy moaned in orgasmic bliss, she had eaten plenty of Emma's dishes before but this was easily one of the best. Quickening her pace as she heard Emma still talking she made her way over her meals hips and continued up under the girls breasts.

Unlike the first girl ,this one didn't attempt to struggle she simply tried to look away as Lucy suck more of her into her throat, she could already feel her feet making contact with the slick walls of Lucy's stomach, soon she would be joining her sister.
With a loud gulp, Lucy managed to swallow the last of her breakfast, her gut groaned and burbled as it started to secrete the acids needed to digest her big meal.
Heaving herself off the floor she smiled as she watched Emma walk into the kitchen, the look she gave could freeze a volcano, but to Lucy it had no effect. Stroking her giant belly, she pointed toward the stuffed girl lying on the counter, "So you gonna eat her or can I have her?"

Emma let out annoyed groan, "You've already eaten enough, under no circumstance are you to eat her.
The pout that appeared on Lucy's face would have been cute if it hadn't had been for the giant gut hanging off her, "But I'm still hungry, you don't want to be next on the menu do you?"
Emma watched as Lucy waddled toward her room, the large gut swaying and sloshing with each step.

"Not if I make you my next dish."

As Emma finished off the meal she smiled as she heard a quick yet sharp knock at the door, everything was ready and she smiled widely as she let her friend Belinda into her apartment. Belinda, a tall tan woman with platinum blonde hair had been enjoying Emma's dishes for a number of years, behind Belinda was a shorter woman in a short yellow dress, she introduced herself as Zoe.
"I brought her along as extra payment for your services, I hope you don't mind." Belinda grinned.

"Not at all, Zoe, if you would like to follow me, Belinda you meal is ready on the table."

As Emma led the young woman away, Belinda sat down at the table, her meal sitting in front her with a sultry look on her face, "Would you like me to feed myself to you?" she asked with a whisper.
Belinda smiled her mouth beginning to stretch, "Yes dear, then I'll take over, I might get a little rough, I'm a bit of a glutton."

The woman didn't respond as she slowly pushed her hands down the woman throat, the slick walls encompassing her soft skin as she heard a large rumble from Belinda's belly. With most of her arms down the throat she felt the soft touch of her predators hands on her chest, it was obvious what Belinda was planning to do.
With a quick motion the food-girl found herself being not on lifted up but force down into the dark, wet throat of her predator. the soft moans of Belinda echoing around her whole torso. Belinda continued to push her meal further and further down her throat, her meals own large belly barely providing a challenge to the gluttonous woman.
Lifting her prey even higher, Belinda grunted as she used gravity to help her get the last of her meal into her already engorged gut. She could feel her stomach welcoming her meal by secreting its powerful acids. A violent gurgle caused the legs that had been moving to go limp. "Guess my stomach was a little strong for her.

It took almost no time for her to finish meal, her giant belly forcing her away from the table.
Emma returned just as she finished, sitting down at the table she smiled at the very stuffed woman, "So did you enjoy your meal?"

The first response was a deep, rumbling burp and a soft laugh. "Oh yes, she was quite delightful , you really know how to prepare them, but I have to say your work seems to be declining in quality."

Emma frowned inwardly at this, though still kept her happy smile, "Oh, what do you mean, didn't you say she was delightful?"

Belinda responded with another gassy belch as she patted her sloshing gut, "You know how to really stuff a woman, but unfortunately I've found that there are several new artisans that surpass you on flavour and originality. By the way, do you mind if a sleep some of this off?"

Emma smiled, even if she was annoyed by Belinda's remarks, "Of course not, just relax and let those two digest."

As Belinda drifted off into a deep, food induced slumber, Emma gently made her way to Lucy's room, opening it she found the past two girls had really made a difference to the woman's chest, "Hey," she whispered, "you still hungry?"

Lucy grinned back, stroking her now flat stomach, "You bet."

Emma led her gluttonous fried into the main room where Belinda was still sleeping peacefully, "She's all yours, make sure to finish her before she wakes up."

Lucy didn't have to be told twice, she immediately began to swallow the woman's legs, Belinda stirred but didn't wake as her legs vanished into the dark confines of Lucy's throat. Reaching her prey's giant gut, Lucy gave a concerted effort as she gently eased her lips up and over the engorged stomach, Lucy had eaten plenty of stuffed food-girls before so this was hardly a challenge. Emma watched with fascination as Lucy's stomach ballooned outward, its heavy form drooping below her body.

Walking over she pushed the chair that Belinda had been sitting on out of the way just as Lucy reached the woman neck. The sound of the chair clattering to the ground startled Belinda awake, she was horrified to find most of her body now inside someone else.
"What is this, what's going on? Emma tell what's happening."

Emma laughed as she placed a hand on Belinda's head, "I'm simply showing you what's it's like to be one of my less than perfect creations, enjoy your stay in her belly."
With that she pushed the woman down into the hot and dark pits of her friends gut.

Lucy's chuckled as she felt the woman begin to struggle but allowed Emma to remove her arm, after all she still liked her and finding someone who made such amazing meals would be difficult.
Emma laughed as she gave the huge, gurgling belly a soft pat, "So how was she, do I still make the best meals?"

Lucy grinned, "Like always, she was perfect."
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories Mostly F/F

Postby Paraffine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:20 am

darkflame8 wrote:Thanks, getting the bulges to give the impression that there was actually a humanoid in the gut was a little tricky on the horse gut, but I think it turned out okay. I'll certainly be posting more of my work on Eka's from now on.

How do you even do these??! I must know! Are these done with d-formers or have you found a way to edit the model? I have been struggling with d-form for quite a while, lot of work and never looks right. If you used them to create these bulges, then hats off to you for taming them like that!
Paraffine
Somewhat familiar

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories Mostly F/F

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 am

Paraffine wrote:
darkflame8 wrote:Thanks, getting the bulges to give the impression that there was actually a humanoid in the gut was a little tricky on the horse gut, but I think it turned out okay. I'll certainly be posting more of my work on Eka's from now on.

How do you even do these??! I must know! Are these done with d-formers or have you found a way to edit the model? I have been struggling with d-form for quite a while, lot of work and never looks right. If you used them to create these bulges, then hats off to you for taming them like that!

Just D-formers, that one actually has several overlapping to create the bulbous yet misshapen effect. I made the horse belly extremely large and then bulged out certain spots, then I set up the camera and lighting to cover up some of the discrepancies.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!