darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - New Animation

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories Mostly F/F

Postby Paraffine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:17 am

darkflame8 wrote:Just D-formers, that one actually has several overlapping to create the bulbous yet misshapen effect. I made the horse belly extremely large and then bulged out certain spots, then I set up the camera and lighting to cover up some of the discrepancies.

I salute your abilities! Wow... Great effect!
Paraffine
Somewhat familiar

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - F/F - Commissions

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:47 am

I have decided to open up commissions on Eka's portal, below are my prices and what I will and will NOT do

Sequences/Comics
1080p: $5 per page
1440p: $10 per page
4K: $20 per page

Animations
720p: $5 per second
1080p: $15 per second

What I will do;
Vore
Weight Gain
Pregnancy
Muscle
Strongfat
GTS/Mini-GTS
Stuffing
Gas
Futa
Female Predators
Female Prey
Male Prey
Female Demi-Human (Lamia's/Naga's, Centaurs, Mermaids, Demons, Angels, Vampires, Orcs)

What I will NOT do
Male Predators
Underage Characters
Male giants
Hard Vore
Gore
TV/Video game characters
If there are things not listed here, please note me and I will inform you if I will do it or not.

Story with Pictures
I will also write stories with images embedded into them - these will be in pdf format. For each 1000 words there will be 5 images up to a maximum of 20
I will send a draft out to make certain the the story is up to the commissioners expectations before asking for any payment.
$10 per 1000 words

What I will write
Vore
Weight Gain
Strongfat
GTS/MiniGts
Stuffing
Gas
Female Preds
Female Prey

Please note that I only accept payments from PAYPAL at this time

You can see my most recent works here

https://phoenixdeath888.deviantart.com/gallery/
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby rockysavannah » Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 am

The link doesn't work.
Link to my other accounts: linktr.ee/rockysavannah
Off-site email: [email protected]
My Discord profile username is: rockysavannah#9743
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sat May 05, 2018 10:20 pm

rockysavannah wrote:The link doesn't work.

Which link doesn't work?
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby rockysavannah » Sat May 05, 2018 10:46 pm

"Here is another Story and accompanying image pack, you can download the whole thing here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HD0Sg ... 0Q94psGl45

The Food-Girl Artisan"

This link.
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 07, 2018 10:53 am

Yeah the link is unfinished.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Tue May 08, 2018 5:25 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Yeah the link is unfinished.
rockysavannah wrote:"Here is another Story and accompanying image pack, you can download the whole thing here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HD0Sg ... 0Q94psGl45

The Food-Girl Artisan"

This link.

Ah yes, that link. The reason it's gone is very simple I accidentally deleted it. Bearing in mind that my thread hadn't been viewed in over 2 months so I concluded that my work was not up to scratch and started removing a lot of my previous work from my drive to free up space. Must have gotten a bit overzealous and deleted that one by mistake.

Here is the new link.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wdw3X ... 5y-Oi3FL9o
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby rockysavannah » Tue May 08, 2018 5:31 am

^ Thank you.
rockysavannah
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed May 09, 2018 2:12 am

Buddy, just because nobody speaks on a thread doesn't mean there's no interest. RL causes trouble after all.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed May 09, 2018 5:03 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Buddy, just because nobody speaks on a thread doesn't mean there's no interest. RL causes trouble after all.

I wasn't talking about comments, I was referring to a complete lack of views and I wiped all the extremely old garbage that was taking up space. Artisan just got hit by mistake.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Re: darkflame8's Daz comics and stories - New Contest *Upda

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:06 am

For the most part, the characters I have created were not inspired by anything or anyone in particular, they were simply created. However the six 'gods' from my Fractured Realm series are all based on at least two characters from different anime's. This inspiration could be their appearance (including outfit), their overall behaviour, their name or even their distinctive personality traits.

This contest will be different to the last as you're not naming the character, you're trying to guess the characters that inspired them. Some of these are relatively easy while others are pretty obscure. Because of the increase in difficulty the prizes will also change. Instead of a single 4K image, those that get a correct answer will receive a 5 Page Comic. All answers must be sent to me via PM with the words 'Name a Goddess' in the subject line. It will be only one prize per user, so if you know all of them, you can only get a prize for naming one of them.

The contest will run until all the characters are named. Except that's not all, there are also three side characters that appeared in the first story about the new realm The Approaching Storm, found here https://aryion.com/g4/view/457024. Naming the inspiration for these will get you a 1 page comic on top of any other prizes. As the characters are named I will update this post. More details on each of the separate gods will be made available as I continue with this series. I will however give a small hint, none of the answers come from the world of RWBY, manga only characters or anything made in the last year.

Another small hint I will grant as the difficulty might be set too high, I will give the first letter of each of the characters names.

So here are the Six Gods,

Blazenaria
https://aryion.com/g4/view/459017
In terms of raw magical power, Blazeneria reigns supreme. Her fire magic capable of melting nearly anything in her path. She possesses a very strong sense of pride, so much so that it is believed that she may have a superiority complex.
Blazeneria despises Crystala and Freecia more than the other 'gods' due to their caring nature toward their followers. Going so far as to protect them in battle or care for the injured and sick. While she sees hers followers as pawns and food.

Character 1 J?
Character 2 S?

Aimere
https://aryion.com/g4/view/459241
The most cryptic and possibly secretive gods
She controls a vast and seemingly unstoppable spy network that has potentially infiltrated every other faction. Aimere relies heavily on cunning and her incredible knowledge to outsmart the other dragons that are for the most part all bigger and more powerful than her.

Character 1 Y?
Character 2 K?

Crystala
https://aryion.com/g4/view/457174
By far the youngest of all the gods, Crystala. Unlike the others who will actually venture out into the messed up world to either recruit new followers or stuff their faces with the local human populations, Crystala prefers to keep to herself, hiding from the world behind giant walls and powerful cannons.

Character 1 C?
Character 2 M?

Freecia
https://aryion.com/g4/view/456508
Freecia is a very protective God toward her followers but will happily devour anyone or anything else. Plenty of enemy soldiers have found out just how terrifying she can be after watching her devour their friends and comrades.
More of her personality and overall behaviour can be found in The Approaching Storm.

Character 1 F?
Character 2 N?

Bonus Characters
Hetsa
Character Q?
Davian
Character H?
Maya
Character M?

Ziedeska
https://aryion.com/g4/view/460565
Unlike her peers, Ziedeska believes that human's are disgusting and filthy. She considers almost all human males to be less than maggots, her hatred for them so great that she has chosen to appear as a female Elf rather than a human one.
Another peculiarity is her massive blade, forged using her own magic it is gives off an appearance of a katana made of leaves.
Out of all the six 'gods' Ziedeska is more likely heard rather than seen, often screaming vulgarities and cursing violently at anything that pisses her off. Her angry swearing a good sign to anyone travelling nearby to stay well clear.

Character 1 S?
Character 2 C?

Aquazagia
https://aryion.com/g4/view/459245
By far the largest of all the dragons that control the factions is Aquazagia. She is also the most vengeful and spiteful of the six gods, she will happily kill her own followers for her own amusement. Though it has been stipulated that her exterior covers a very unstable personality that may be due to a traumatic past.
She believes that only she can be called a god and has made it a point to prove it by deliberately starting wars with all the other factions. While her military strength is easily surpassed by Freecia, her forces stand on equal footing with Crystala.

Character 1 R?
Character 2 T?

So there it is, you can send in as many answers as you like, but keep number to less than 5 guesses per PM. Remember PM me the answers do NOT put them in the forum.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!