The New Roommate F/F Vore [Updated [1/13/18]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The New Roommate F/F Vore [Updated [1/13/18]

Postby Bellotor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:19 pm

This story came to me while I was working on a few renders. My writing chops are rusty but if you want it to continue, let me know.

------------------
The New Roommate

“Okay you got this. This is college, you are going to have to break out of your shell.” She thought to herself, coming to university was going to be the biggest change in her life.

“Well, at least I have Abigail I am so glad she agreed to be my roommate. Maybe this won’t be so bad after all.” Her breath quickened as the door buzzed open.

“Molly Daur?” The receptionist called out from behind the desk at the Sera Bot dormitory.

“Y-Yes!” Molly answered already starting to get overwhelmed. She handed her ID card to the receptionist.

The lady adjusted her glasses as she began keying her information. “Alright Ms. Daur, welcome to you new home! Your room is going to be on the twenty-second floor, room 2267. It appears that your roommate, Katie has already moved in.” Molly took the keys from the receptionist and started to turn toward the elevator before it dawned on her. “Wait. Katie? My roommate is Abigail. Abigail Jones.”

The receptionist looked at her screen and typed in her name. “Hrm… I see what happened here. Ms. Jones, has withdrawn from the school and you were assigned Katie Colly. Now if you’ll excuse me I have other students to attend to.”

Molly stood there stunned for a few minutes as the lady began calling for other students. She got on the elevator and sent a text to Abigail. “What happened?” Her phone buzzed with a reply.

“My scholarship got rescinded and I missed the loan deadline. I am sorry Mole Bear. I’ll be back next semester just try to stay alive until then. XOXO.”

“No kidding.” She thought aloud as she reached her room. Her brisk walk was interrupted when she saw that her room door had a pink pantie on the door.

She stood there confused for a few seconds until her thought was shattered by a woman exclaiming, “NO! WAIT!” Then, silence. Molly opened the door and her mouth dropped. There she was. Katherine Colly. With a large distended gut and messy blonde bed hair. “Ugh...who are you?” Katie spoke amidst belches.

“I-I’m your roommate, Molly.” Katie jumped off her bunk and sat on the large white couch under her lofted bed. Her gut nearly tipping her off balance in its writhing.

“Oh! You’re the freshman I was told about. Come here! I need you to do be a favor. Rub my belly, my food is being mighty rude.”

Molly stood there dumbfounded. She knew that some women had the ability to devour people whole but she had only seen it in the movies. Never in real life. But here she was, standing in the doorway as her new roommate had devoured a poor soul alive and now they are digesting slowly in front of her. Less than ten feet away and behind a small membrane of skin and tissue a person was being dissolved into nothing but sustenance.

“YO! FRESH!” Katie shouted. Molly jumped back. “You just going to stand there or are you going to help me out?” Molly sat her things down near her bunk on the opposite wall.

“I’d rather not.” She quietly replied.

Katie cocked her head to the side in disbelief. “Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to eat you for dinner tonight.” She said in a obvious threatening tone.

That caught Molly’s ear and it was not ten seconds before she was kneeling down next to the couch, her cold hands touching the moving belly. “What’s the matter, Molly? Never seen anyone get eaten?” Katie chuckled. “You are in for an adventure this year.”

“My name is Katie. I am a super senior and the cheer captain. This.” She smacked her stomach. “ This was Sandra. The old cheer captain. She and I had… disagreements and well at least she tasted decent.” Molly rubbed the contours of Katie's abdomen for the better part of an hour. Her roommate's stomach began to groan in delight as it's meal was prepared for digestion. “Oof! She will take the better part of the day. What do you have planned for the day, Molly?” Katie asked her.

“I had planned to explore the campus with my friend Abigail, but get scholarship got rescinded so she wasn't able to come this semester.” Molly sighed.

“That sucks! I would have eaten the person that did that. You can stop now, I am going to take food nap. When I wake up I’ll show you around campus.” Katie offered.

Molly smiled, “Thanks, I’d like that.”

Molly got up as Katie relaxed into a slumber. She could have swore she heard weeping between the gurgling and groaning. Her eyes were fixed on Katie’s stomach the contours had softened which either meant the belly was full of acid or Sandra had softened up, ready to be processed. She climbed on her bunk and looked at the sleeping predator.

“This is so fucked.” She whispered to herself. Her eyes always glancing over to look at Katie’s body. Molly always had a preference for women but she had ever acted on those urges once before with her best friend Abigail. She smiled remembering that kiss as she slowly drifted to sleep.

“Molly. Molly! MOLLY! WAKE UP!” Katie shook the new freshmen from her deep sleep.

“Wha-what?” Molly rubbed her eyes.

“I saw your class schedule and I saw that we have a class together it starts in thirty minutes. You better get up.” Molly sat up as Katie went in from of her mirror and began brushing her blonde hair completely naked.

Katie was a tall woman with a supple rear and full breasts. Her belly was slightly chubby but was much smaller that yesterday.

“It seems Sandra is gone.” Molly spoke climbing down from her bed.

Katie spun her body around, “Oh not gone. Merely distributed.” She giggled to herself.

Molly gathered her backpack, she would have to shower later. She said goodbye to Katie and reached for the door. Then, everything went black.

She came too in a dark place. Her head hurt and she was naked. She heard the beating of a kind of drum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

“Hmm... you are awake… good. It is about to start.” Molly heard from a muffled voice.

“What is about to start? Where am I?” Molly asked frantically.

The voice quipped back. “Why the digestive process of course.”

Her worst fear had come true. She had been here a day and was already devoured by someone. She was going to be nothing but a forgotten breakfast.

Katie smiled as she stroked her belly. She loved eating people and having them come to.this realization. “I’m sorry roomie. But I had too. I was so hungry.”

Molly's eyes shot wide as she learned it was her roommate who ate her. She struggled trying to find a way out. But each time she would stretch out part of the kneading stomach walls it would snap back into place. “Please! Let me out!” She called out. The acids slowly and surely began to seep into the fleshy chamber. At first it was just warm fluid coating every part of her body.

“No can do.” Katie answered her plea. “You are food now and food belongs in my belly. I do want to inform you that this will be rather unpleasant.”

She ran a finger over a bulging hand print and pressed it down. “For you, I mean. It will be very pleasant for me. Do keep on fighting the good fight though.” She was in shock. The acids began to heat up. Their stinging bites started to chip away at Molly's black hair and skin. She felt her prison move and get tossed around. It stopped. Then it moved again, this time in a rhythmic motion first slowly then quickening. Up and down. Up and down. Something was happening the drumbeat that was Katie’s heart slowly started to accelerate.The belly shook her and the acids. This kicked the stomach into overdrive. It growled at a deafening volume for Molly to submit.

Outside the tomb, Katie had stuck a dildo to her chair and began to ride. She always liked a good fuck with a meal. Faster and faster she went, her gut going with her. “How’s it feel in there?” Katie said in between her moans of pleasure.

She was getting close, “Oh, melt for me. Become one with me.” She moaned, one hand lifted the stomach and the other squeezed her breast

After an hour of sloshing up and down Katie noticed the belly had gone still. She jostled it around. “Come on! You aren't giving up already, are you?”

Molly could not answer between the lack of air and the burning juices. She was in a hopeless predicament. The fire hot acids had eaten away her skin and pooled near her neck. Her skin dissolved from the neck down. It hurt like no other pain she had ever felt in her life.

She winced in pain and cried out for it to end. The belly groaned loud and deep in reply. The stomach more than happy to oblige. Acid filled the chamber and Molly took her last breath before the darkness took her.

----

The darkness gave way to light and hit Molly hard like a solid wall. She opened her eyes. She was out of the stomach. But there was no bile, no acid. In fact the only wet part was a cold sweat.

“Molly? Are you alright? You fell out if your bed after what looked like a nightmare.” There she was, Katie, standing over Molly with a outstretched hand and a smile on her face. Her belly was smaller that it was earlier, a little bigger than a watermelon.

“Y-You ate me.” Molly barely got the words out of her mouth.

A incredulous look fell on her roommate, “No I didn't. Believe me I'd know.” Katie smiled. “Did you dream of me eating you? Kinky. Honestly though, I’m flattered.” Katie approached her slowly, she bit her lower lip. Her gut sloshed with each step. “I know exactly what to do with you.” She licked Molly's cheek.

Her cheeks flexed when the wet long tongue slid up and down her freckled face. Tears flowed from her eyes as Katie continued her torment of the girl. “Hrm… You taste good. I could make your dreams come true.” She lightly kissed the other cheek. “Do you want to go inside? Do you want to become a part of me?” She whispered helping her up. Molly shook her head but said not a word. “Okay, then you will have to find me my food or you’ll be my food. I want you to bring me three meals by Friday. I want them all at once. If they are not in this room come six in the evening...well, I will have fresh meat for dinner.”

Molly agreed instantly. She did not know what to make of this. Leading people surely to their grave seemed pure evil. She reassured herself looking down to the mostly digested Sandra. “Better them than me.” She thought.

Katie laughed as she put on a pair of yoga pants that caressed her figure nicely and a hot pink t-shirt with the word Man-eater stitched on the breasts. “Come on, I told you I would show you around.”

Molly nervously walked out the dorm room door. Katie was behind her, the cheerleader’s eyes examined Molly’s body and a sly smile formed on her face. “I was right. This year is going to be an adventure.”
Attachments
The new roommate rr.png
“I know exactly what to do with you.”
The new roommate.png
“Hrm… You taste good. I could make your dreams come true.”
Last edited by Bellotor on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The New Roommate F/F Vore with images

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 pm

It would be Interesting, to see her ( Blackhaired Girl ) swallow the blond instead. Accidently, or by pure instinct from fear maybe.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draegonx » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:15 am

This was a really great tease to a potentially bigger story, I would love to see more of this XP
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Definitely, definitely want to see more.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: The New Roommate F/F Vore [Updated 6/14/17]

Postby Bellotor » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:09 am

The New Roommate Part II: A Talk with Dinner

--------

Katie took the lead and they past the receptionist who blew a kiss at Katie. Her silent reply was a lick of the lips. Molly’s shocked expression looked at the receptionist. She responded with a wink. “Coming Molly?” Katie asked. Molly shook her head quickly and followed up behind. “Welcome to Western Anfalas University!” Katie spoke imitating a tour guide. “Our first stop, is the Sera Bot dorm building. This is the largest dorm in the state at twenty-two floors. There are four other dorms albeit smaller than this one. There is Fitzsimons Hall behind ours, Mierin Hall is up the hill across from the student union” She pointed at two identical five story buildings “That’s Gianni and Rose Halls. We call them, The Twins.”

Katie spent the next two hours showing her roommate around campus. Western Anfalas University was nestled in the small city of Russellville on a big hill. The hill was a staple of the school for all the buildings are laid upon it. The bad part is all the dorms are at the bottom. “Trekking from your room to Bell Hall on a hot August day with a hundred-thirty pound bitch fighting in your gut can only be made worse if it is a 8AM.”

Molly’s eyes wandered where she saw many women from different parts of the world. A good many of them with large stomachs full of prey. Katie stopped when she saw a friend from her bio class last semester. “What’s up Becky!?” Katie said in a high pitched voice. “How was your summer? Did you do it?! Did you eat him?” Becky was a tall brunette who came to Katie for relationship advice with her boyfriend, Charles. Becky just could not break up with him. That is when Katie’s sage advice of “Just eat him” came into play. Becky confirmed her questions explaining in detail what happened. Molly slightly disgusted, stopped paying attention.

“Oooo who is this?” Becky looked around Katie at Molly. “Is this your dinner?” A scowl formed on Molly’s face. “No, actually this is my new roommate, Molly.” Becky gave a flirtatious smile. “Well, Molly it is nice to meet you. If you ever get tired of Katie here, come pay me a visit. I would love to gurgle away your troubles.” Molly gave an awkward smile. “Thanks, I’m good.” Becky said goodbye to Katie and hurried off to a sorority meeting.

“Relax, I am not going to let her eat you.” Katie slight punched Molly’s arm. “You’re not?” She asked. “You’re my roommate and my food fetcher. You are under my protection.” Katie placed a hand on the freshman’s shoulder. “Great.” Molly quipped in a sarcastic tone. Katie let that one go and decided if she is going to live with her she might as well get to know her.

“So, Fresh. What’s your story?” Molly relaxed a bit on the way back to the room and told Katie all about herself. “Well, I am from a small town called Robbinsville. I-” Katie interrupted, “Robbinsville?! I’m from Robbinsville! Go Robbins!” Molly lit up, she had met someone who knew her town. Robbinsville being only 3000 people and a town the interstate bypassed, more often than not most people have never heard of it. It made sense why she never met Katie if they went to the same school. The cheerleader is five years older than her so she would have graduated before Molly when went to highschool. The two talked all about their home life. It turned out that Katie’s mom was Molly’s eye doctor. She never made the connection because she had apparently divorced and got a new name.

Molly yawned deeply as she climbed on her bunk. She looked across to Katie getting unto her sleeping clothes. A two X-L shirt. “Katie? Thanks for uh… not eating me this morning.” Katie smiled. “Don’t worry about it Molly. I have a feeling I’ll get to eat you many times in your dreams.” She laughed at teasing the poor girl. “It is a girl eat girl world out there. Either you eat, or….” Katie snuck up to a turned away Molly and whispered in her ear. “...Or you get eaten.” With a light kiss to her roommate’s cheek Katie climbed to her bunk and they both went to sleep.

That night Molly had another dream but this was different. She looked down on herself and saw a large gut writhing and struggling. She had eaten Becky for threatening her a few hours ago. Molly had never dreamt about being a predator. It was all strange, why was she dreaming of this? There was a living person dying inside her. She tried to get her out but to no avail, she would have to just digest her. And the strangest part. She did not mind. She knew what she was doing was ethically wrong. But is was almost like she did not care.

A loud crack filled the air and Molly shot up so fast she hit the ceiling with her head. She awoke before dawn. Molly looked at her flat stomach and sighed in relief. It was her mission to make through her life not devoured and not to devour someone else. She liked the fantasy. Her browser history filled with images and videos that would turn heads. But that was just a fantasy. Katie made it all too real and that frightened her. It is all well and good when it can’t happen to you. She tried to go back to sleep but the thunderstorm outside prevented that. Tomorrow was her first day of class at college.

-------

Her first class was Western Civ, a history course covering European History began at 10:05 in the morning in Bell Hall at the top of the hill. The professor greeted everyone by name upon entering the class. Katie and Molly had this class together which made Molly feel much better. “So the gal who greeted us is Martha Sirona. By far the best professor on campus. The fact you got in as a Freshman is amazing.” Katie sat down next to Molly in the fourth row.

Class began and Molly was rushing trying to keep up with the pace of lecture but it was hard to focus Katie looked really pretty that day and Molly’s eyes kept wandering places it probably should not have. This was much different than high school. She had tuned out all the noise in the room and kept glancing. “Molly.” Molly snapped back to the front after hearing her name. “Molly Sanders.” The teacher called out on a student in the back causing her to sigh in relief. “If your meal cannot be quiet I will have to ask you to leave.”

After the lecture ended Molly and Katie went to their respective classes. A few hours later and Molly returned to her dorm without incident. She had gathered some orange chicken from a Panda Express on the campus. Molly changed clothes and laid down on the couch in the room for a nap.

She awoke barely able to breathe. It was as if someone had laid a thousand pound weight on her. That is when she realized Katie had firmly planted herself on her abdomen. It also did not help the fact that Katie had gotten some dinner before returning to the room. “AH! GET OFF!” Molly shouted frantically kicking her legs.

“Oh, sorry Molly, I did not see you there! I see we both had Asian food. Some of my favorite.” Katie apologized in a very insincere tone. She grabbed the remote and turned on the television but made it clear that she was not getting up. The bright light from the LED screen flooded the dark room. The stereo system began to play the theme of Game of Thrones. Katie was addicted to this show and tonight was the premiere of the season seven premiere. She leaned back and began humming along with the theme.

Molly struggled futilely under Katie’s large body. As if the night could not get any worse. That is when Molly hear her. She looked behind her and saw a faceprint underneath Katie’s skin. “Hello?” The stomach called out. “Is anybody there?”

Her eyes widened in horror. Katie’s Dinner was still very alive in there. It must have happened recently Molly reasoned. Her mind raced with how scary it was for the meal. She would not let her be all alone in her final moments, it would be too cruel. “I’m here.” Molly answered.

The moment that Molly opened her mouth Katie’s entire gut shifted as her prey moved around to hear her voice. “Please you have got to help me!” She spoke her voice muffled under a mound of tissue and fat. “I don’t want to die in here!” The meal began to softly sob.

“This was a bad idea.” Molly thought to herself. “Hey.” She whispered. “Hey there. It’s alright. I’m here.” Molly desperately tried to calm the girl down. “My name is Molly. What’s yours?”

The meal composed itself. “Tomira.” Her voice cracking. “My name is Tomira.” She started to freak out again. “PLEASE MOLLY YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Shut up!” Katie shook her belly. “I am trying to watch a show here. God! So rude!”

Molly answered her plea for help in a apologetic way. “I’m-I am sorry Tomira, but I can’t help you. She has me trapped underneath her. “I-” Tomira’s tomb growled like a starved beast growls at the sight of lamb.

“What’s happening?! Molly, I’m scared.” Tomira called out struggling to get any kind of headway to escape. “Shhh…” Molly hushed. “It’s okay. Everything will be alright. Try to save your energy.” Molly tried being supportive. But the moment those words left her lips she knew it was a mistake.

“EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT?!!?” Tomira cried out. “YOU KNOW I’M BEING DIGESTED, RIGHT!?” Molly apologized, she kept glancing up at Katie face. It was glued to the screen all with a satisfied smile on her face. “OW! IT HURTS!” Tomira cried as the acid had gotten in her mouth. “I just want to go home!”

Katie rolled her eyes and paused the show right before the episode's climax. “Will you shut the fuck up and just digest already? No one is coming to save you. You got that? No one, not even Molly here is willing to risk her skin for some meal she just met. You are mine. Do you hear me? I own you. Get the fuck over it.” Her stomach groaned in agreement. It was as if the thing had a mind of its own. Katie in her time had digested 1,487 and a half people, and except for that one creepy girl her freshmen year of high school who practically begged to be eaten. They all behaved the same. She new how a prey would act when and where before she had even bothered to eat them. But this one was being extra loud and Molly was not helping

Molly pondered this for the next few moments. She wondered why she even tried consoling the poor girl. There was nothing she could do for Tomira, no, there was nothing she could do for Katie’s Dinner. “That’ll make it easier. I have a whole year to live with Katie. I should just ignore the cries. They are nothing but food and I should not feel sorry for food.” Molly tried to rationalize the melting human a few inches away. “It is not that bad I guess. I mean, it is not really murder, if Katie is using her food to nourish her body. Humans eat animals. Humans are animals. It only makes sense. That chicken I had probably did not want to be eaten but I did not care how it felt.” Her internal debate continued.

It came to a sudden halt after a particularly nasty growl from Katie’s stomach. Her eyes locked to the still bulge. Tomira was more than likely going to be gone soon that sound signaled Katie’s intestines wanting to take the girl now.

A sensation came over Molly, her breath quickened her temperature rose slowly. She stared at the belly and bit her lower lip instinctively. “Yeah bitch, you are nothing but food now. Melt for me.” She cooed under her breath.
She shook her head and got back to her senses unsure of where that just came from. “What the fuck was that?” With that, Katie shut off the television and got up off the couch. Her gut sloshing and swaying back and forth. Molly exhaled deeply once the pressure was let off.

Molly got her back pack together for the next day and climbed her bunk. Her eyes never left Katie’s gut biting her lip again. “This is so fucked.” She thought to herself before she rolled over to sleep.
Attachments
digested223.png
Katie rolled her eyes and paused the show right before the episode's climax.
“Will you shut the fuck up and just digest already? No one is coming to save you.
You got that? No one, not even Molly here is willing to risk her skin for some meal
she just met. You are mine. Do you hear me? I own you. Get the fuck over it.”
Her stomach groaned in agreement.
dgiested2.png
A sensation came over Molly, her breath quickened her temperature rose slowly.
She stared at the belly and bit her lower lip instinctively. “Yeah bitch, you are nothing
but food now. Melt for me.” She cooed under her breath.
dgiested.png
“OW! IT HURTS!” Tomira cried as the acid had gotten in her mouth. “I just want to go home!”
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Draegonx » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:47 am

I do enjoy long stories like this. Reminds me of Glacerius's (sp?) stories with the tone and build up
Draegonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bellotor » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks for reading them!
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Goshmy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I do love stories like this! Can not wait for the conclusion.
Here's the link to my mega. It has things I won't upload to Eka's all warnings apply. https://mega.nz/folder/DEd3TSpR#F1_vrEZ-uQj4btfqeydAXg
Goshmy
Participator

Postby Belly4U » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:42 pm

I don't know why, but the way the girl is looking at the belly is absolutely hilarious.
Nonetheless, this is a very entertaining read.
Belly4U
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bellotor » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Belly4U wrote:I don't know why, but the way the girl is looking at the belly is absolutely hilarious.
Nonetheless, this is a very entertaining read.

Yeah I tried but no angle looked perfect so I did what I could.

Belly4U wrote:Nonetheless, this is a very entertaining read.

Thanks for reading, I am glad you liked it!
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The New Roommate F/F Vore [Updated 1/13/18]

Postby Bellotor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

The New Roommate III: Molly's Big Mistake

Dear Diary,

Yeah, yeah no need to get judgemental. I know I have not written here in a few months. I have been busy. I just finished my first semester at WAU. Grades were decent I was in the top 15 in my class in BioChem. Which is nice because the Professor digested everyone else. Something that I think was really just an excuse to stuff her face. Luckily, my Roommate Kaite found me more fun to torment than to eat. But I have a confession to make. The only reason I am still alive is at the cost of others.

The reason that she has not stacked me onto her rack is that I have been bringing food for her every other night. These, now, lost souls would come with me for a “Study Session” only for them to be digested by dawn. As such I have not really made any long term friends here at WAU. Kaite is the only person that I talked to, and eating habits aside, she is a nice woman.

But is has come time for us to part ways. I have got a college apartment nearby that will supply three random roommates and hopefully the complex will put me with more conventional eaters like I requested. I move in on the first of the week and I think it will be the greatest step to get the new year started right.

~Molly Daur

“You have got to be fucking kidding me.” Molly said dropping her first box of items on the hardwood flooring of her new apartment. There she saw her first roommate asleep on a couch with a stomach that could fit a walrus inside. The sound of the crashing box awoke the slumbering woman.

“Huh, whaa?” She sat herself up. Still exhausted from what Molly gathered must have been a great night for one of the two, (well mostly one now) persons in front of her.

The woman held her hand out for a shake. “Mmmm Bethany. Which one are you? Uhh...Molly, or Amanda?” Bethany asked trying to stand but her stomach would not allow it. Sloshing with such force that it knocked her back into her stupor on the couch.

“Molly. Charmed.” Molly responded actively trying to not have her face contort into a scowl.

“Well that just leaves Amanda.” Bethany spoke to her new roommate and sighed. An exhale of air that was accompanied by a large belch that Molly winced at. “Yo! Bitch! One of them is here!” Bethany continued loudly and then went straight to snapping photos for Gut Chat.

The door to a bedroom unlocked and creaked open. “You have got to be fucking kidding me!?” Came from both of the women, Molly and her roommate emerging from the room. Both in a different tone of voice and different levels of emotion.

There is was in her nearly seven foot tall grace. With breasts the size of basketballs and a gut to match. Kaite.

“Molly? OHMAHGAWD!” She yelled running at the poor girl at full speed. “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE I ATE.” She went on discussing a too much detail all of the people she had devoured in the last six weeks. Nobody of importance at least to Molly but still 12 was an impressive number. Even by Kaite’s standards.

Molly spent the rest of the day unpacking her room. Amanda, a darker skinned lady and the final roommate arrived at noon. Amanda was a wealthy daughter from a the country of Harada across the ocean. She spoke English well enough as her mother was from here.

It was nearing dinner time and Molly thought it best if she went out for some fresh air. Three hungry predators at the end of a long day is the last place Molly wished to find herself. She sat against the wall outside her apartment in the breezeway and began to slightly chuckle at the series of unfortunate events that had plagued her since she came to college. In her mind she thought this was just rewards for her actions. Her actions of being complacent in the death of others. Becky, Tomira, Sally, Ashton, Nicole, Samantha, Lexie, Helen, Karen (which technically included Yvonne and Frejah too), and Misty. Those are all the people that Molly either knew or witnessed that were digested in Kaite’s iron stomach.

“You okay?” Molly heard a voice call from her right. There is saw a brown haired woman holding a garbage bag who had turned to lock her door.

Molly paused for replying, “Yeah.” She quickly stood up and wiped off her jeans and held out a hand. “I am Molly.”

The woman sat down her bag and returned to give her a firm handshake. “Hannah. It is nice to meet you. Unless you plan on eating me.” She laughed nervously.

Molly gave a look of astonishment. “Oh! No! I don’t do that.”

“Oh are you vegan or something?” Hannah held her hands up in a apologetic fashion. “I just saw that you were in the pred room, and that is what predators do.”
A bell rung inside Molly’s head. Back where came from eating others was something looked down upon but she is miles from home and in the big city where eating others was normal and less taboo. “Conventional eaters.” She whispered to herself, remembering the box she checked online when filling out the lease. After about ten seconds of silence that for Molly felt like ten years she added. “It was a mistake. I am going to talk to management in the morning and hope I can get a room change. Here let me help you with that.” She smiled and grabbed a trash bag.

On their walk to the dumpster the two learned more about each other. Hannah was a prey studies major and was president of WAU’s People for Ethical Treatment of Prey. She was going to introduce a bill to the student government to make WAU a vore free campus. Molly was very impressed for what Hannah was able to accomplish and she even accepted an invitation to go with her to the next meeting.

“Wow you were Kaite’s roommate?” Hannah spoke, “Oof, that must have been like sleeping with one eye open.” Molly tactfully chose not to argue the fact that for the most part Kaite had been good to her but being good to one did not outweigh the hundreds now in ground beneath them.

Molly returned to her apartment with a newfound friend she knew Hannah would help make the new semester better. Maybe she will find more friends with PETP, who knows? But for the first time in a long time Molly was excited to get up in the morning.

She wandered into the kitchen and opened the fridge and was confused as there was only alcohol and some pizza rolls. She stood there analyzing it. “Oh wait, they eat people, right.” She murmured to herself as she pulled out and began heating the pizza rolls.

“So Molly, how were your holidays?” Asked kaite who was in her natural state of completely naked. This no longer phased Molly as when they lived in the dorm together she was consistently nude.

“They were fine. My parents got me the new album that Friede put out.” She put one of the pizza rolls in her mouth. “How was --” She squealed before finishing as the pizza roll was still scalding hot.

Kaite who laughed at the poor girl went on. “Well, I went to Las Vientre and I haven’t eaten like that in ages. First, I went to a pizza place where they served me a woman rolled up in a pizza!” She reached for her belly fat. “Oh Molly it was so good! You would not believe it!” She continued on and on until Molly had finished her food.

“Well you were busy. I--” Molly started.

“Oh! And I also got this!” Kaite pulled out a gun and pointed it at Molly.

The freshman had not moved so fast in her life ducking down and screaming. “Whoa! WHAT THE HELL KAITE?!”

Kaite rolled her eyes and said, “Relax, Fresh! This will not kill you see?” She pointed it at the plate on the table and pulled the trigger. A bright light shone out of the end of the barrel and the plate was now one tenth the size it was a second ago.

Molly slowly stood up and realize that Kaite had got a shrinking gun. “Oh good, nothing bad is going to be the outcome of that.” She thought to herself.

“I used this in Vientre and ate six people and,” She smacked her stomach. “No one could tell! Now, feeling one inside is great but multiple small ones? Per-fect-ion.”
Kaite smiled and said, “Molly? Bethany, Amanda, and I are going out to downtown tonight wanna join?” She added, “I promise no one will eat you!”

Molly looked at her incredulously and without saying a word went to her bedroom and locked the door.

That night Molly had another one of those dreams, a dream that she had inhabited the body of a predator and had eaten someone in the moment she felt disgusted but it quickly faded. Her struggling occupant was speaking to her. But amidst the gurgles she made none of it out. Molly asked the meal’s name. She felt it shift and saw the imprint of a face on the stomach. Hers. It locked it’s gaze to her and said. “Monster!” Before her stomach up ended as if it was attacking her. But just as it made contact she was shaken from her sleep.

She looked at her phone. 4:30 in the morning. She groaned and saw a light under her door. It was her roommates. “They are still awake?” She was astonished.

She heard Amanda’s comforting voice fill the apartment. “You were right, Kaite, our neighbors would not put up much of a fight. But why did you shrink this one?”

“So we can play with her.” Kaite smiled, “What is your name little dove?” She held the girl to her ear. “Oh Hannah? Well Hannah we are going to have so much fun playing with you!” All three of the predators laughed sadistically.

“Oh no, Hannah!” Molly whispered. She could not let this poor girl get eaten. She had to act fast. Molly grabbed her phone and put on her black sweater and black thigh boots. Sighing she said “Okay, you got this.”

She opened the door and saw that all three of them were squeezed on the couch. With tiny Hannah sitting on Kaite’s enlarged stomach weeping. Molly had to act fast. She walked up to the three women fast and snatched Hannah from Kaite’s belly. Amanda saw this coming and scowled but she found she could not get up as the three were too large to get up. By the time Kaite was clued in Molly shut the door to her apartment and ran for her car.

Hannah was sat down in the passenger seat and without speaking Molly began to drive. She saw a complete focus in the giantess Molly as she never took her eyes off the road. Quietly she wept.

Molly parked her car after 45 minutes of driving only then did she hear the crying. She looked down and whispered “Hey, hey there it is okay. You are safe now.”
Gently her large hands had lifted the poor girl up and brought her to eye level. “I am not going to hurt you.”

The two watched the new dawn on the horizon. The vibrant reds, yellows slowly cooling into greens and blues. Sitting on her steering wheel Hannah turned and screamed as Molly’s gaping maw was mere inches before her. It was so wide she could walk into it if she was crazy. The portal to the abyss was covered with Molly’s hand as she completed the yawn. “Sorry, I need coffee.” She grabbed tiny woman and walked to the nearest coffee shop.

Making a b-line to the nearest table she grabbed a napkin and wrapped Hannah to cover her delicacies. She then walked up to the counter and ordered a latte with two shots of espresso. As the hot liquid hit the bottom of Molly’s stomach her eyes rolled back into her head in pure joy. That is when she noticed that Hannah was shivering. She grabbed her coffee and her semi willing companion and returned to her vehicle.

Inside Molly’s car she removed the lid to her coffee and slid Hannah into it. By this point the coffee had cooled but still retained much of its warmth. For Hannah it was like a hot bath. She loved it. “Well I guess you can’t finish this now.” She spoke for the first time in hours.

Molly raised an eyebrow, “Oh really why is that?” Hannah thought it was obvious. Molly leaned in really close and said, “What makes you think I am not just flavoring you?” She snickered licking her lips. Though she pulled away and laughed. “You know I am kidding I would never do that.”

Hannah did not think it was that funny but she chuckled along anyway.

The two had decided to give it time before seeking help to reverse Hannah unfortunate state. Molly was walking down a lonely morning street and sat down on a bench to finish her coffee. She carefully extracted Hannah and held her in her other hand. Out of the corner of her eye she saw them. Her roommates fully dressed stomachs smaller and walking with a purpose. Kaite made eye contact and even though she was far way she and the other began walking fast to get to her.

“Shit, quick I need to hide you.” Molly sat her coffee down.

“But where?! You do not have a coffee lid or pockets?!” Hannah looked into Molly’s eyes and said, “No. No no no no no. Not there.”

Molly shrugged and did not have time to consider Hannah’s protests. She lifted her by the arms and slid her feet first into her mouth. She let go about half way and though she hated to admit it. Coffee Hannah tasted not as terrible as she thought she would. She saw the Kaite was a merely fifty feet away and she slurped up the rest of Hannah and held her in her mouth.

Molly’s mouth was too small to hold Hannah completely. Thinking fast she swallowed.

Inside Hannah was quickly covered in saliva and then her eyes opened wide as she felt her feet get sucked down. She was quick and grabbed on to Molly’s teeth. She was safe. For now.

“Where the hell have you been?!” Kaite stormed up to Molly. Molly did not respond mainly because she had a woman in her mouth and throat. She merely glared at the three.
“That tiny was our food!” Kaite yelled again.

“Maybe we should eat her as recompense.” Amanda smiled running her finger around her dark lips.

“Yeah. I would love to get my hands on her!” Bethany teased her.

Molly only glared in returned. “What is the matter Molly? Cat got your tongue?” All three laughed at her it was ironic they were right, well close enough really it was not a cat but a woman.

Kaite put her foot on the bench next to her roommate. “You listen here. You ever have the nerve to save my food again and you will become my food.” She pressed her belly on to Molly’s face.

This caused Molly to swallow out of fear. The more fearful thing was how Hannah lost her grip and was now waist deep in Molly’s throat. She sighed in relief as the three women left her be. Without thinking she reached for her coffee and took a big swig of the warm brown liquid and swallowed hard. She sat there for a few seconds and she felt a thud in her stomach her eyes got really wide. “Oh fuck.”

Inside Hannah saw light for the briefest moment before the coffee rushed her like a flash flood and in response was sucked down the tight tube of flesh into the pits of Molly. She landed with a thud and immediately began struggling. Kicking, hitting, and stretching the stomach walls. It was clearly visible under Molly’s sweater.

Molly’s lips curled into a smile as her tongue ran around her lips perimeter. A moan of satisfaction came over her. “Oh fuck. That’s good.”

The first thing she did was rush home and lock her bedroom door. She ripped off her clothes and stood before her full body mirror and saw her small bulging belly that was still squirming. “I am so sorry Hannah but I can’t let you out of there. If any of my roommates find you they will eat you.” Molly attempted to reason with herself. It is true in the event she was found by any of Molly’s roommates, Hannah would quickly meet her end in their gut.

With a violent kick Hannah exerted the last of her energy and screamed two words. “You Monster!” This shook Molly to her core. She realized she can’t just let Hannah die inside her. She ran for her trash can and tried to throw up but her stomach groaned in response.

“Maybe if I eat something then I can throw you up Hannah.” Molly ran to the fridge and made more pizza rolls. “Just a few more minutes, Hannah.” She bit into the hot pizza roll and spit it out. “Ugh doofus it takes time to cool. Just hang on Hannah.”

Her inner conflict continued about poor Hannah. She did not mean to eat her but it was water under the bridge. She considered the futility of saving her. She has been in Molly’s stomach for a few hours at this point. Was it even worth--

“Hey Molly, we are going to the movies. Wanna come?” Kaite asked her roommate as she was clear headed now that she calmed down.

“Sure thing. I’ll drive if you get my popcorn.”

“Deal.” Kaite smiled. “Say what did you do to that tiny?” Kaite asked.

“I took her to the hospital who restored her size and called her parents to get her.”

“Damn. I bet she would have been delicious. Anyway, let's go, we are going to miss the previews.”

“Aw man those are my favorite.” Molly enthusiastically got up, flicked off the lights to her apartment and left.

Dear Diary,

I have made a huge mistake. I moved in to my new apartment and found out that Kaite was still my roommate. But that is not even the best fuck up of my day. I saved a shrunken neighbor from Kaite’s belly only to inadvertently end up in my own. Her name was Hannah and she was a sweet girl. I felt dirty after it happened. I felt dirty but also right.

All my life I have detested predators. They are literally murders. They worst of the worst. Vile and evil. You get the point, but I find that I have become the very thing that I hated. I ate that poor girl and now she is gone. Redistributed in me. I regret it. I regret it all. I regret getting involved. I regret pissing off my roommates. That is really going to bite me in the ass someday.

But in the end. My biggest mistake and regret is…

Not doing it sooner.

~Molly Daur
Attachments
molly_s_big_mistake_by_jessie_bell29-dbzx5w0.png1.png
Last edited by Bellotor on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bellotor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm

OMG, that was both awesome and horrible. I hope Molly shrinks and eats her roomates except for katie ( ONLY TEMPORARILY ). teases katie, fattens her up, then eats her.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!