CV drawing dry run. . . .no pun intended?

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Immortal Life Pt.1 [Cock Vore, Stuffing, Fluff, Comedy]

Postby Everset » Tue May 30, 2017 3:14 pm

[Note more tags on different chapters to come.]

“Ahh. .mmhm, so close.” I can feel the cum starting to digest me the tingling in my legs increasing as they start to become unresponsive and dropping my butt into the sloshing pool of cum beneath me, my back and hair starting to dissolve; as my fingers furiously rub at my clit as my slimy gooey fate closes in on me the cum rising to cover almost my whole head when I hear my partner's moans becoming louder his voice echoing in my warm prison.

“T-Tala I-. .I can’t-” He’s cut off mid-sentence as he cums pushing me from his sack and into a wall; I sigh trying not feel to annoyed as I slowly slide down the wall the cum pooling around me as he spurts himself over my chest and body. Looking down I almost want to scream in anger as my limbs start to reform, parts of where my intestines hang out and bone is exposed moves and shifts back into place muscle and skin returning to its pristine state, as thick grey fur sprouts to cover my nude form.

“Sorry.” He says half-heartedly looking pleasantly exhausted.

“It’s fine.” I say standing up wiping his cum from my fur tail swishing around angrily. “Always happens.”

“You digest just fine in my stomach.” He teases rubbing his belly hinting he’s hungry for a snack.

“Try that again and i’ll punch you so hard your great grandkids will feel it.” I head into the kitchen of the small one room apartment looking in the fridge for anything to eat.

“You know. . . you should change your preference; if you liked oral or anal i’m sure you’d get your wish.” He says grabbing my plump round ass kneading the generous mounds of flesh.

“I would, but that’s why it’s called preference.” I punctuate the words with a kick to his knee dropping him to the floor. “I’m sadly one of the few that for every life I take I get two lives in return.”

Despite my desire to become someone’s hot and sticky cum no one has ever been able to seal my fate, I’ve rented myself out to be eaten, roasted or stuffed in places most would be more than happy to die in. Sadly, after a romp or two even the more successful of hunters would die; i’m one of the few wolf and vampire bat hybrids of this world and one of my two special powers which as much as I wish was flying was to steal the life of any who digest me. In any form. And once i’ve taken their life I get to use it so it I die for any reason I’ll reform no questions asked, this also means i’m a lucky little pup to be able to enjoy myself to my heart's content. Since my secondary job is to vore others, i’d quit but hey it keeps me full. . . . .except the fucking disclaimers I have to keep signing and reading about if they die then I have to abide by their last wish. And they always die. . . Always.

“What’s one more trip through me?” He asks as I grab some peanut butter and grape jam to make us sandwiches.
“A.) You didn’t brush today and B.) You had garlic.” My panther partner sits pouting on the floor as I make us some snacks, still naked and smelling of cum.

“Cum on.” He teases.

“Hardy har; very punny.”

“You know you want too.”

“I promise to fucking give you indigestion.” One of my other powers is to share what i’m feeling with people at that moment so if i’m sad and someone happens to be swallowing me i’ll get caught in their throat in the middle of a sob fest which isn’t very fun with their teeth digging into the small of your back.

“Just once?”

“Even the most hearty of people only get about 5 times and i’ve had 10 clients today well. . .11 counting you but you're off the books; and no i’m to tired and before you think of following me home is a good idea don’t try it.” I stuff a PB&J in his mouth. “By the way don’t get wheat bread it’s nasty.” I say munching on the other sandwich grabbing my clothes and dressing as I walk out the door the black panther still sitting and pouting in his kitchen.

‘And I was really hoping he could at least digested my hips have.’ I grumble angrily tossing the sandwich on the ground. Honestly I didn’t like Peanut butter, Jam or Wheat bread but a bit of something was better than nothing.

“Hey, Tala.” Mix said pulling up outside the gates to the apartment complex on his motorcycle. “From the way your frowning your partner was useless.” he says patting the seat behind him as I hop the fence jumping onto his bike.

“As always, hey you feel like thai food?”

He chuckles “It’s almost midnight.”

“Never too late for thai.”

“This is why you have so many lives you're never full.” I wrap my arms around him as he speeds off the bustling of the city enjoyable; we pass a few couples who are engaging in public display of nudity not like it was anything strange but most preferred to keep they’re close on. . .most of the time at least.

“Hey, Mix.” the tan cat boy turns to look at me as we stop at a light. “I. . . . .I wanted to say. .thanks for picking me up.”

“You don’t have too you’re like a sister to me.” The light turns green and we speed off the cold wind nipping at our noses as we pull into a parking lot the lot packed with people.

“Good thing we’re on a motorcycle.” He chuckles putting the kickstand down.

I grab the door as he walks inside the server smiling at us as we’re seated, the bars packed and the tables nearly overflowing; thankfully being a frequent customer customer and owners son favorite roast girl meant always having a table.

“The usual please.” The server nods before looking over to Mix.

“Give me what she’s having, just half of it.” I kick him under the table as the server goes to put our order in.

“I don’t eat that much.”

“Yes you do.” He laughs rubbing his leg. “Anyway don’t kick me just because the guy you said would turn you into panther cum failed.”

“I’m not mad over that.” The short haired tabby flicks my nose.

“Yes, you are. Your furious I know because i can still smell your arousal and his cum.”

“Curse my near immortal body.” I grumble.

“More like curse your labido.”

“Fuck you.” our drinks arrive mine a soda and his a beer. “Drinking on a Thursday that’s awful immature of you.”

“It’s Friday Miss forgetful.” I flip him the bird, sipping on my drink we can spot a few couples at the bar making plans others trying to hit on the bar flies.

“Friday already? Huh. .guess when your focused on your job you forget what day it is.”

“No, your sense of time is just shit.” I kick him again making the tabby laugh as our food is brought out, beef nooldles, marinated porkchops, salad and 2 kinds of soup with soft shell crabs all laid out nicely.

“Foods here!” I start to dig in as he gets his portion the servers having to pull a table from the back room to put the overflow on. We talk and eat telling each other how our days went him going on about his how his ex is still stalking him.

“If you want I can eat her.” I offer slurping down a big bowl of soup.

“Hahah, yeah and then I’ll need to take you to the hospital for food poisoning.” I grab a bun off his plate stuffing it in my mouth.

“Mffhf, gurrf.” he gives me a confused look my face stuffed with food making it almost impossible to talk. “Mf, mehf umhs-”

“Chew and swallow then talk.” I munch on the food swallowing it in three big gulps my throat bulging as it descents.

“I said- mmm” I lick my lips slurping up more noodles “If it comes to that then you can’t at least say I didn’t give it the good college try.”

He shrugs finishing his two plates as I clean the table not a single crap of food left as my stomach bulges out far too big for my pants and shirt.

“You sure you're not into stuffing.” he leans over poking my producing belly as it rumbles loudly starting to digest my meal.

“I kind of am just because it means food.” I lick my paws cleaning having abandoned silverware somewhere along the line; that or I swallowed it “but I don’t because most people just make sandwiches and sweets and I don’t have a sweet tooth.”

“So you don’t want the shaved ice?” a server asks standing next to us with a strawberry and peach shaved ice extra juice balls on top.

“Oh, no i’ll take it.” he sets the bowl down as I start to dig in Mix grabbing a spoonful or two.

“Don’t like sweets she says.” teasing me.

“It’s just a small bit.”

“That bowl is as big as our heads.”

“I said small.” honestly it was the largest bowl they had but who am i to complain, foods food.

“Check please.” he raises his hand as the owner's son comes over handing him the check, his eyes drifting over me licking his lips.
“You know. . we’re hosting a party tomorrow. You should come the girl was hoping for a furry main course.”

“She’ll pass.” Mix interrupts shoving his money at the boy. “Keep the change.” he grabs my hand pulling me out of the restaurant and onto his motorcycle, heading home.

“You know i’m free tomorrow so i wouldn’t mind.” I yell over the wind.

“Quit accepting things it’ll be the death of you.” he sighs as we round a corner heading to our apartment, he lives next to me so we’ve grown close.

“I’ll be fine, what’s a little roasting?” I cling to him tightly my stomach almost pushing me off the back of the bike.

“What’s a little roasting? How can you be so casual about it.” He snaps the gate opening as we head inside, he parks his bike; taking my arm and heading up to his apartment kicking open his door and throwing me on the couch. “You know I worry when you just toss yourself into situations.” he plants himself firmly on my large belly making me blech.

“Excuse me.” I mumble as he continues on his rant. “Mix.” he stops casting a sideways glance at me, my tail swaying lazily back and forth as I flip us over. “I know you care about me, but i’m a big girl so don’t worry.” I peck him on the cheek; his tail wrapping around us as I settle in for a nap.

“You're still not going.” he says as he roommate comes back locking the door behind him.

“Yes, daddy.” I giggle my stomach grumbling again slowly working the food into nice ass fat.

“No fucking on the couch.” the blue jay says casually walking into his room.

“You should talk.” Mix says as I fall asleep in his arms.
Everset
New to the forum

Test Drawing Mawshot.

Postby Everset » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:22 pm

:gulp:
I'd like to know what you all think, this is my very first time drawing a mouth of. . well anything let alone the inside and I'd say it turned out pretty well for a test run of my skills. Any tips on how to make it better would be amazing if you have any.
Attachments
20170615_140227.jpg
Everset
New to the forum

CV drawing dry run. . . .no pun intended?

Postby Everset » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 pm

I think out of the two I've made i''m far more proud of this one than my mawshot. But If there are any tips on how to better draw it from a front view or shape ideas i'm totally game to hear it. And please ignore the mostly cropped images on the top and bottom failed drawings those are.
Attachments
20170615_140242.jpg
Everset
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!