(21/3/2021, Succubus Mouth Tease) Eskoz Giantess/Vore Videos

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos (Update 31/07)

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:09 am

Thanks, not to worry. Those were just estimates, and are subject to change :) I just wanted to give an idea of my average release pace.

I'm not actually going for absolutely realistic insides, but yes, there's still definitely plenty of room for improvement. I'm a bit constrained by the interior mesh, as redoing it would cause some extra work, as it's part of the character mesh (Makes it easier to do 100% POV stuff, although I suppose it's a bit excessive, seams could always be hidden). But I was talking more about the anal interior area here, it's still a bit lacking right now.

As for anal vore. I'm pretty open to various kind of interactions, as long as it's micro/macro.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:28 am

Eskoz wrote:As for anal vore. I'm pretty open to various kind of interactions, as long as it's micro/macro.

Nice to hear that! Just imagine, I'm going to pass the colonoscopy to get a HQ video of intestines for my full tour video:) Wish you good luck anyway!;)

Watched your video again... sorry for little critique, but you must work more on chars' hairs. Hair roots of the pink girl don't look good, folice is seen... plus - adding more stiffness would be fine:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:18 am

Emi wrote:
Eskoz wrote:As for anal vore. I'm pretty open to various kind of interactions, as long as it's micro/macro.

Nice to hear that! Just imagine, I'm going to pass the colonoscopy to get a HQ video of intestines for my full tour video:) Wish you good luck anyway!;)

Watched your video again... sorry for little critique, but you must work more on chars' hairs. Hair roots of the pink girl don't look good, folice is seen... plus - adding more stiffness would be fine:)

Nice, good luck :)

No problem, critique is welcome. I considered re-rendering that part, but then decided against it, as the tiny girl isn't quite as important. Basically I didn't have enough refraction samples for that part, so some of the hair under the others isn't showing up, which means the folicle is seen from that angle. I don't think it can be seen in other parts of the animation though. Only on the pink haired girl in the beginning. But other than that, I'd still like to redo the hair.

edit: actually now that I look at it again, the refraction values are fine, there's probably just not enough density there. I'll have to fix that at least if I use her as the "main character" again.
Well, it's fixed now on the character anyway, but I'm not certain if I'll re-render it. I might just do that one cut, where it's most visible.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Of course. The video is done, you need not to re-render anything:) Just for future:)
And for the internal parts... make them not this dark... alittle lighter and glossy, I loved how it looked in your previous video, but here almost nothing is seen in mouth and throat:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby PhviMe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:59 pm

Myself, I enjoyed the darker insides, the realism made my experience with the video more immersive. The fluidity and emotion of the facial expressions was the best I've seen in any other 3-D vore animation so far, I think your work is amazing :D
PhviMe
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Emi wrote:Of course. The video is done, you need not to re-render anything:) Just for future:)
And for the internal parts... make them not this dark... alittle lighter and glossy, I loved how it looked in your previous video, but here almost nothing is seen in mouth and throat:)

I think the sweet spot is a bit darker than Mia's mouth. That pink tongue was amazing, but it definitely didn't look human.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Eskoz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Thanks for the feedback :)

I personally like the dark for the contrast between what's happening outside and inside. But I do admit it is slightly too dark at some parts. Mainly the part where the girl gets swallowed, when the camera is still in the mouth. And your mileage may wary depending on your monitor as well. For me I can see everything fine if I'm sitting straight, but if I'm slouching, it can get a bit too dark.

I ended up fixing the glitchy hair in the second shot after all. It started to annoy me, and I couldn't leave it alone :P
I've changed the MEGA links everywhere to go to the updated version.

https://mega.nz/#!r5ZHmTzZ!8ykyfR8u4_XqMr4J-v4cSgDvG5mxmXpEYWqBTghQ-A0
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby OrcaVoreIsBestVore » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:11 pm

Once again, I have to say that these are very nicely done. I'm at least hoping there will be some willing prey in the future (prey who are more accepting of their fate, at least). Nothing much else to add that no one else has. I just wish I could get paid to make stuff like this.
OrcaVoreIsBestVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

This is awesome ! And if that was another video you just made, pretty dam quick from the last one. O_o.... I would slow down if I were you, people will expect more & better. Most Definitely :)
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eskoz » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

I do admit I did work a bit too much last month. But I'm still setting this up, so I'll ease in to a more manageable schedule as I go forward. My final goal is to release around 1-1½ minutes of animation per month (or equivalent amount of work on other stuff), and this one went quite a bit over that. Especially since there was a lot of technical stuff & some learning involved, as I began using some new tools.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:58 pm

You know, I've been meaning to mention that I love the idea of there being a subtle continuity to these videos. Like, Mia and her "friend" have some sort of rivalry or enmity, and basically spend most of their time trying to capture each other. Maybe they're a couple and being pred gets them off, so they have a friendly competition for it. Maybe they're immortal foes and killing each other excites them. Only Eskoz could say their reasons...

...I guess I'm a bit of a plot junkie.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby leriodenbron » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:56 am

I personally love all the unwilling prey and really just all your work, Eskoz. You're in the very top class of vore animators on the scene, I'll be eagerly awaiting what's next!
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anomnity88 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 am

You are def one of the best vore animators out there. However, I'm wondering for ur next video(s) if u would be willing to add some realism to ur vids.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:16 am

Anomnity88 wrote:I'm wondering for ur next video(s) if u would be willing to add some realism to ur vids.

I will just silently give a thumb up for this:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Eskoz » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:04 am

Thanks for the comments everyone, the POV version of the previous clip should be done soon :) Some time on Sunday, if nothing goes wrong.

Emi wrote:
Anomnity88 wrote:I'm wondering for ur next video(s) if u would be willing to add some realism to ur vids.

I will just silently give a thumb up for this:)

Not in the near future at least. I'd have to make a completely new character rig, or hire someone to make me one to order. The first option would take too much time, at least a couple months working on nothing but the character, and the second option is too expensive, for now at least. I'd also have to be sure it would be worth the investment. Some people prefer the cartoony style, and it doesn't require any extra steps at the moment. And I do prefer it myself as well :P Not just content wise, but it's more fun to animate compared to a realistic style as well.

Birichino wrote:You know, I've been meaning to mention that I love the idea of there being a subtle continuity to these videos. Like, Mia and her "friend" have some sort of rivalry or enmity, and basically spend most of their time trying to capture each other. Maybe they're a couple and being pred gets them off, so they have a friendly competition for it. Maybe they're immortal foes and killing each other excites them. Only Eskoz could say their reasons...

...I guess I'm a bit of a plot junkie.

While there isn't any intended continuity with the latest clips, I'm not stopping you from imagining one :D These are mostly just introductions and to show what I can do with the characters. But having a story of sorts, is definitely something I want to do down the line. Even if I'm a horrible writer. But currently, the characters personalities etc. are still subject to change.
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:44 am

Eskoz wrote:Not in the near future at least. I'd have to make a completely new character rig, or hire someone to make me one to order. The first option would take too much time, at least a couple months working on nothing but the character, and the second option is too expensive, for now at least. I'd also have to be sure it would be worth the investment. Some people prefer the cartoony style, and it doesn't require any extra steps at the moment. And I do prefer it myself as well :P Not just content wise, but it's more fun to animate compared to a realistic style as well.

I understand you completely:) Me too recieves tons of requests like "Make a video with my girlfriend eating me" or "Why don't you do a naga or a mermaid?":))) New characters require new models and you're right, it's time or money consuming:) This is why I just said "I silently give a thumb up" for the realistic video idea instead of yelling something like "PLEASE DO REALISTIC VIDEO!!!":))) You are an Artist, and it's for you to decide;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos (POV Update 21/08)

Postby Eskoz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Here's the POV version of the previous clip I promised :)

Next I'll prepare the VR version for rendering, and after that I'll start working on the unbirth clip, which I aim to release before the end of September. VR video of the "used as her toy" clip should be released on September as well, as the rendering times for that are quite high.

Download link 720p: https://mega.nz/#!PsJSSDpC!mmeHAFdfdMA4J1c6A7RO_rYBzrskMNzQ1rgLSzM3qm4
Attachments
MasturbationVorePOV01.jpg
MasturbationVorePOV02.jpg
MasturbationVorePOV03.jpg
Eskoz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Eskoz Giantess/Vore videos (POV Update 21/08)

Postby Borealis » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Human vore isn't my thing, but I absolutely love the pulsating internals in your work. Amazing depiction of the stomach!

I particularly love the fleeting glance of that flexing pink wall which wobbles and pulsates below as they enter the stomach.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Monokarp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:15 am

Amazing internals! You are my fav vore artist!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 pm

True. Internals are great here. I especially love the lighting (definitely, better than in the previous version). Even though the stomach is not very realistic, it still looks fantastic and I really enjoy the whole work!
One thing still looks alittle weird. The prey goes towards and back, and again and again (I'm now speaking about insertion part), and the slime strands are still all in the same place, but she had to tear them with her head when going in. This is my smalllll spoon of shit into your can of honey, sorry for that. I really really enjoy:) Do you use animated materials? I mean... all this "life" of internal walls - is this all made in the Hypershade, a play with materials? Very curious!
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!