Upcoming Vore Animation: Super Mario Crossover Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Upcoming Vore Animation: Super Mario Crossover Vore

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:33 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXc4RNylVX0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Tell me what you guys think, and who you think the predator is.

HINT: The title clearly says "CROSSOVER". If you guess that the pred is going to be a Nintendo character, that means you are not paying attention.

https://youtu.be/HXc4RNylVX0
Last edited by delet609hw6bn3296 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Upcoming Vore Animation: Super Mario Crossover Vore

Postby SmaxTheDestroyer » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Judging by the nails, I'd say Pauline. But it could be any of the lovely ladies, Peach, Daisy, Pauline. Or could be a switch up And have Luigi eliminating Mario so he can be the new #1
In any case, looks good so far!
SmaxTheDestroyer
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:38 pm

could put up actual link directly links to it than what got this link don't work.
brainstorm
???

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:31 pm

SmaxTheDestroyer wrote:Judging by the nails, I'd say Pauline. But it could be any of the lovely ladies, Peach, Daisy, Pauline. Or could be a switch up And have Luigi eliminating Mario so he can be the new #1

Um, it's clearly titled CROSSOVER. There are only two characters, that completely excludes any other Nintendo character being the pred. I've had to say it five times on dA, even though it's pretty clear that the pred is not a Nintendo character.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 am

MikeKitty wrote:
SmaxTheDestroyer wrote:Judging by the nails, I'd say Pauline. But it could be any of the lovely ladies, Peach, Daisy, Pauline. Or could be a switch up And have Luigi eliminating Mario so he can be the new #1

Um, it's clearly titled CROSSOVER. There are only two characters, that completely excludes any other Nintendo character being the pred. I've had to say it five times on dA, even though it's pretty clear that the pred is not a Nintendo character.

Whoosh
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:50 pm

MikeKitty wrote:

What if, rather than a crossover between Nintendo and another company, its actually a crossover between Mario, and another Nintendo IP? There's not really enough information to say one is more likely than the other.
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Jeice wrote:
MikeKitty wrote:

What if, rather than a crossover between Nintendo and another company, its actually a crossover between Mario, and another Nintendo IP? There's not really enough information to say one is more likely than the other.

Good point.

By the way, those are your two hints: the character is a girl, and is not a Nintendo character.

24-48 hours before I release the full animation, I will give a hint on who created the franchise the pred is from, should be a dead giveaway then.
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby delet609hw6bn3296 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Never mind, it's out now.

https://youtu.be/4W96p7YJ5kk
delet609hw6bn3296
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!