Sleepymezzy's "bedtime" stories~

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Sleepymezzy's "bedtime" stories~

Postby sleepymezzy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:22 am

Hello~

Re-purposed this thread due to the rules~

I've been a lurker for many years and I never thought I would make this kind of stuff.

Well, I did, and now I finished a comic and working on a second! I hope those who saw it enjoyed it!

V Story:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/403738

3000 For 1 (Not finished):
https://aryion.com/g4/view/404111

Right now I'm experimenting with special panels. Let me know what you guys think!
Last edited by sleepymezzy on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Re: V Story - A Vore Comic

Postby sleepymezzy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:30 am

Here's the first three pages. Sorry about the sketchy quality of the first few panels: you'll see the sketchiness disappear pretty quickly over the next few pages. It's largely because I'm not actually used to drawing comic stuff.

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 am

It's a bit rough around the edges but honestly sometimes I like that especially when coupled with clever captions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby sleepymezzy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:52 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:It's a bit rough around the edges but honestly sometimes I like that especially when coupled with clever captions.

Thanks for commenting!

Yea, it's mainly because I don't focus on illustrative works or comics, if ever. It does get better even after the 3rd page (albeit still rough in some spots)...

I kind of like it too since it reminds me of one of my favorite (giantess-related) artists Uru, but I think I'll try to keep it cleaner next time!
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Re: V Story - My First Vore Comic

Postby gaggles88 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:17 pm

I love your style!

I'm more of a fan of monster vore.

Think you might make a monster under the bed comic sometime?
gaggles88
Been posting for a bit

Postby sleepymezzy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:18 pm

gaggles88 wrote:I love your style!

I'm more of a fan of monster vore.

Think you might make a monster under the bed comic sometime?

Maybe as a request sometime in the future!

Aside from that, here's pages 4-7 below.
(I'll be done updating this thread in regards to this current comic and use it later for my other ones!)

Hope you all enjoy~
Attachments
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Postby Hanzo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Yeah, its pretty good. Micro and Macro isnt really my thing, nor is fatal, but this is still pretty good.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby sleepymezzy » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Hanzo wrote:Yeah, its pretty good. Micro and Macro isnt really my thing, nor is fatal, but this is still pretty good.

Thanks!
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Postby sn0riat » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Your stuff is super awesome! I can't get enough of it XD. You popped out of nowhere and immediately do such a huge project. I seriously respect that! Keep it up! It's one of my most favourite comics on ekas already x3. I can't await to see what else youll do!
sn0riat
New to the forum

Postby sleepymezzy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 am

sn0riat wrote:Your stuff is super awesome! I can't get enough of it XD. You popped out of nowhere and immediately do such a huge project. I seriously respect that! Keep it up! It's one of my most favourite comics on ekas already x3. I can't await to see what else youll do!

Thanks! I hope you will enjoy the next one~
sleepymezzy
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!