Ninteen Eighty Vore

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Ninteen Eighty Vore

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:32 am

So, I've had this idea rattling around in my head for awhile. Don't have much written, but it's gonna be a vore themed story taking the form of an 80's action movie. Haven't written a ton yet, but this is what I have so far, which includes trailer dialogue and the first few lines of the actual story.

Oh... and some synthwave to help with the experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Julym1NiNEA

The year is 1984.  The town is Los Angeles.  A deadly new craze originating from the deepest folds of history is sweeping the LA underground scene, and people are paying with their lives.  Now, it’s time for the prey to bite back.  With the help of former predator, a bear named Boris Grizzengood, otter Val Gordon and horse Lisa Clipper have one common goal.  Bring the vore mafia to its knees.  Don’t miss this action packed thriller, coming Fall of ‘84.

Los Angeles.  June 3rd, 1984. 1:30 AM.  Sirens screamed in the night as the ambulance rushed to the hospital.  Fortunately the streets were all but deserted at this time.  Unfortunately, Stephanie Gordon, a female otter, was in the back barely clinging to life.  Acid burns over 100% of her body.  Fingers, lips, ears, eyes, and feet... all gone.  It was hard to say at this point what made her predator spit her up, nonetheless she was the latest victim of the vore boom.
    Once at the hospital she was rushed to the ICU.  Her brother, Val Gordon, arrived in time to see her mangled body being pushed through the hospital doors.
    “Let me see her!” he shouted as doctors held him back, “Let me see my sister!  Steph!  No!”
    The next 2 hours of Val’s life was pure waiting.  Coffee, cigarettes, anything to help pass the time.  A nurse finally came to the door of the waiting room.  “Gordon?” She called.
    Val stood up, “Yeah?” he said, his voice cracking with worry.
    The feline nurse, a lion said, “Come with me.”  She walked Val to the room, but stopped just before the door.  There were cops standing there as well.
    The nurse spoke, “Val Gordon.  I suppose I should tell you what to expect before you go in.  What you’ll see in there won’t look like your sister.”
    “W-what?  Why?” asked Val, his voice shaking, “What happened to her?”
    “Well-” the nurse began hesitantly, but one of the cops finished her sentence.
    “Vore, son.  Someone tried to eat her, whole and alive,” explained a german shepherd in LAPD uniform.
    “She isn’t expected to survive the night, and if she does, she’ll be in pain the rest of her life,” explained the nurse.
    “I don’t care, I want to see her,” Val said.
    “Very well,” said the nurse.  She opened the door and said, “Be quiet, she’s sedated now.”
    What Val saw lying there on the bed, all dressed up in a hospital gown barely resembled his sister.  It barely resembled an otter at all.
    “Oh, God, Steph... what happened to you?” he said, dropping down next to her.
    Val sat by his sister’s side for the next 3 hours until her body gave up on her.  She was pronounced dead at 7:20 AM.  After talking to police for hours, swearing he knew nothing of his adult sister’s life or late night activities he swore to himself that he would find whoever did this.  He swore he would make them pay.

This is all I have so far, and I do plan to write more.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ninteen Eighty Vore

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 am

No offense, but I chuckled a bit when I saw that it took place in 1984 LA. Just caught me off guard. Nice title, btw.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Hehe, thanks!
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby fieldmousse » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:41 pm

I was expecting something Orwellian because 1984 XD
fieldmousse