slow dressing soft vore and love

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

slow dressing soft vore and love

Postby green » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:30 pm

You are my match,
i've searched for you since i was born and i never knew until i saw you for the first time...
You were walking down the street in front of my home,
with your blonde straight long hair, your green eyes, your beautiful legs, and your smile on that awesome mouth...
That mouth i've dreamed for so long...
You were happy, healtly and so beautiful.
Some days after i met you.
That day i felt so happy, i was surprised how much you were kind with me, i never deserve your kindness, you are such a beautiful creature...
Then we become friends and surprisely we found a lot of things to share between us.
Never felt like this in all of my life.
You were my big crush, but i were too young for you and you never saw me as a boyfriend.
Our friendship were a lot intimate and i desired you so much, i never known if it where the same for you until one day.
That day you invited me to lunch at your home.
You called me for deciding what to prepare and you proposed a salad.
I'm not a great fan of vegetables, but i couldn't answer you no.
I don't eat greens, but i have a weakness for salad, i don't know why, but i love the smell of green lettuce dressed with salt, oil and vinegar. i feel it someway arousing.
The idea of seeing you preparing, dressing, tossing and finally eating a salad surrounded my heart and i accepted your kind invite.
My heart were exploding...
You opened the door of your home, you where dressing short jeans and a top, your awesome legs and your belly where nudes... you had a pearcing on your belly and you were dressing round earrings. Your long blonde hairs where tied back as a horse tail.
Damn you were perfect....
You invited me to enter ad we sit down on the couch.

She: "Do you know why you are here?"
Me: "hmm... am i here for lunch?"
She: "Ohhh yes, but tell me: don't you feel something else?"
Me: "yes..."
She: "Let me guess... do you have fear?"
Me: "I don't know... i have dreamed that moment a lot of time and i had absolutely no fear, but it's strange, because i feel somekind of fear but it's also pleasureable..."
She: "Relax, i promise that i'll be extremely gentle with you... Kiss me."

I kissed you in your mouth. your tongue where licking mine while i gently initiate to shrink down...

The most awesome view of my life:
You where in front of me, giant and beautiful, the most beautiful creature in the world, i was as tiny to fit in your hand.
You took me to the kitchen, and put me on the sink.
Then you took the lettuce from the fridge and place it near me.

She: "Do you still have fear?"
Me: "No.. it's not fear... it's desire"
She: "Do you desire to be my salad?"
Me: "Yes... i want to be swallowed alive by you with salad"
She: "I will dress you, and toss you inside my bowl, until your body wil be seasoned to my pleasure... then i will put you inside my mouth and you will be swallowed by me... you will be alive inside my stomach and we will feel the most powerful and great orgasm that two humans can ever feel..."
Me: "I love you"
She: "I love you too..."

You started to prepare lettuce leaves, i see you in every step until you took a glass bowl and filled in with the lettuce.
You set the table, and took the dressings, you chose red wine vinegar, and olive oil.
Then you bring me in the center of your lettuce with your hands, inside the bowl.
You where in front of me, sat on the dinner table and i were surrounded by green lettuce leaves.
You initiate to salt me, then you took the oil and started to pour it on the leaves and on me.

She: "I love oil... it will help you to slip down into my throat gently"

Then you took the vinegar.

She: "This is the ingredient i prefer... the first time it could be a little irritant, but i promise you that when it starts to take effect, your body will be so tasty and you will not feel hurt anymore... then your desire will be only to be eaten alive by me."

I saw vinegar drops falling all around me and then they hit me too...
It was the pleasant thing of my life... i started to feel that salad smell that i love... you where smiling.

She: "We are having the most natural experience in the world... Salad is natural, Sex is natural and also Eating is the most natural thing. Goodbye my love."

Then you started to toss me.
I where slipping inside the leaves dressing my body for your pleasure.
You stopped to toss me when you saw me emerging by the leaves and then you push me in the center of the bowl with your fork, for letting me see you while eating.
And it was so, you started to spear the leaves with the fork and put them inside your mouth.
The sound of the leaves chewing under your theeth whas so pleasant and you look at me for all the time.
You took me to your mouth to taste me... I Felt your tongue sucking my taste and it was awesome.
You tossed me and taste me a lot of time and tease me chewing lettuce leaves in front of me, until it was the time.
I felt exaust, i had no force to move and my only willing was to be the next.
You took me upon your fork, you took me in front of you.
Your green eyes were watching mine, you opened your mouth and slowly put me inside of it.
green
New to the forum

Re: slow dressing soft vore and love

Postby 1ring42 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am

This would work well as a poem
1ring42
---

Return to Work to be shared!