My first vore (kinda) story [vore-teasing][partial-unbirth]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My first vore (kinda) story [vore-teasing][partial-unbirth]

Postby MouseyTheSmall » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:52 pm

It's been a long time since i've written anything, but i figured i'd give it a go with a little romantic wromp between two very open friends. I'm open to criticism, as like i've said, i haven't done this in a long time.

-------------------

Cherry squeaked gently, the tiny mousegirl was tucked underneath the muzzle of her friend, and against her neck. She could feel the muscles of her neck contracting as she took her breaths, her swallows as her spit would fill her mouth, and the soft feel of the bed beneath her. Daina, was meanwhile, trying not to get a cramp, it was an awkward position after all, head looking forward, flat against the bed, her tiny friend trapped beneath the ferrets neck. “Come on Cherry, It's been like, 6 minutes...” she said, blushing gently as her friend let out another tiny squeak.

“A-ahh. P-please.... J-just.. a little more...” she said, her tiny hands were rubbing furiously between her little thighs, each ~gulk~, ~gluk~ and hum of her throat from her speech was driving her closer to her goal. Tiny fingers danced over her little clit, though, with her eyes closed, she was trying to imagine being in her friends throat, but there was just something missing. “Daina.. um...” she moaned softly, her finger digging into the flesh of her neck, slipped between the fur to feel it. “C-can you lick... or spit on me... or...” Suddenly to be cut off as Daina quickly lifted from the bed, leaving her bouncing upward slightly as the coils of the bed returned to their proper place, Cherry's little weight not nearly enough to keep them down.

“Ew, Look cherry, I agree'd to this cause you're my friend but.. It's just weird okay! Eating you? I wouldn't ever do that for one.. and I don't know I just don't understand...” Daina said, looking concerned as if her friend just wasn't right in the head. Cherry Blushed, looking away a little ashamed.

“It's hard to explain!” Cherry pouted, sitting up and crossing her legs, tail laid over her lap “Um... I mean, like people like the latex thing, but I think it's weird, but it's kinda the same? Like... being surrounded completely by someone... Just... at the mercy of something they don't even have control of... it's...” she shivered, just thinking about it. “I mean.. I would never ever want to do it for real.. but you know... it's a fantasy...” she said, her blush dialing up as she realized the severity of how well she just explained something that's 'hard to explain'.

Daina sighed. “I guess I understand, but... I don't want to hurt you... I could never ever forgive myself.” she said, lifting the mouse up to her face. “You're nothing I ever could find again in a million years.” she teased, making the mouse blush. “I just still can't wrap my head around why you'd even want to chance it.” she finished, still not on board with the idea.

Cherry looked frustrated, panting, only so close moments ago, now to arguing why she wanted to try it in the first place was not a pleasant experience, akin almost to being caught by her parents. “Look! I-i'm not the only one, t-there's videos, and tutorials, and s-safety stuff you can do! I mean... I-it's not like it's t-that crazy?” she said defensively. “A-and some... Um... do it just so they can die! See? I'm not as crazy as them! I just... want to imagine it... that's not wrong, right?” she said, looking up for confirmation from Daina, who's initial look did not seem to agree with that statement.

“Fine.. look, I guess it's definitely not the weirdest thing i've ever heard from you... somehow.” She said, with some sort of contemptuous amazement. “But it's just much easier when you just let me lick you normally... you know...” she said, Daina's finger drifting upwards and teasing between her legs. Cherry frowned, her mood was already ruined, and it just wasn't enticing her. “S-sorry...” she said, looking away, as Daina sighed. “Look... I'm not going to eat you.. but.. since I want to feel good tonight too... I'll let you try that un-thing... but just a little!” She said, looking at the already wide eyed mouse.

“R-really? I-i mean i'll go slow.. i-i know it's strange for you! But.. I-i know I can make it feel good for you too!” Cherry said, stepping up to her knees on the bed. “Just... spread your legs... i'll do the rest!” she said, her mood returning quite rapidly as she blushed, looking at her friends tender and pale-lipped slit, nervously wetting her lips. It wasn't the first time they had messed around, and it wouldn't be the first time Cherry got to touch and tease those tiny fingers along Daina's slit. This would, however, be the first time she'd be allowed inside.

Daina looked down, a blush on her cheeks as her legs would mover to cross around cherry, reaching down. “um... b-be careful... I don't know how this really works...” she said, the ferret petting the little mouse as she nuzzled closer, making Daina squirm and close her eyes some, the blush on her face burning brighter as she felt those tiny hands spreading her lips slowly, as Cherry wasted no time pressing her tiny head into her friends slit.

“I-it's so wet.. a-and warm.. a-and it's...” she was trying to speak, but it would all come out garbled. In her shock, she'd just done a bad thing as now she had no air as she let out the breath she'd taken in. Outside though, Daina held her fingers behind Cherry's back and head, not realizing for a moment she was trying to pull away. It wasn't until Cherry started really flailing that Daina moved her hand. “A-ahh Cherry what the hell was that for!” She said, wincing as she had bitten the inner wall of Daina's slit.

Cherry was coughing a bit. “I-i um.. talked and I lost my breath.. and... I-i'm sorry! P-please let me try again! I-i'll do it right this time!” She said, looking up, as Daina rolled her eyes.

“Take your time then Cher, I mean, we don't have anywhere to be... just relax.” she said, guessing she should do the same. “Just um... r-rub it some first and try to get your arms in first?” She said, Noting the oddness of trying to explain how to climb into herself, her finger rubbing Cherry's cheek, feeling her wetness on it, and thinking. “A-actually... I guess I um.. should help... i-it was my idea afterall...” she said, reachign down and using her fingers to spread herself in front of Cherry, who just kinda gulped.

It wasn't a sight she hadn't scene before, but it wasn't one she'd ever thought she'd see for this purpose. “D-daina.. T-thank you...” she said, looking away from the nervous smirk on Daina's face, as Cherry nuzzled back against that spread opening, her hands working and massaging their way slowly inside, bit by bit.

Daina would whine out a moan, her other hand once agani petting Cherry, but this time, holding back on her strength as Cherry would be able to spread her open much deeper than before. “F-fuck.. Cher... that feels nice, b-but it's so weird.. i-i can feel how you move them, it's making me want to c-clench my thighs.” she said, her thighs even twitching as if to emphasize that. Cherry shivered, half wanting her to do it, half glad Daina was in control.

“A-alright... I'm trying again... hold still... if you can?” she asked, before she'd press and nuzzled her face back against that spread opening, digging it inside, gripping at her inner walls as she'd pull and wriggle softly, trying to pull herself inside, as she held her breath. It was still so intense, as her ear's would fold against her head amplifying the inner noises of her friend's body. She shiver, just this alone was so much more than what they tried earlier.

Cherry would, however, finally reach as far as she could pull herself, having only a few short moments of breath left, she whined, realizing her hands weren't outside to take care of her 'need'. However, shock would rock her body as she'd feel something rubbing, long and thin, and connected to her... Her tail! Daina had done this to her before, something she herself had to convince Cherry to try, now biting her lips, panting as she was reveling in the strange pleasure of her own friend's strange kink, pushing the tip of Cherry's tail into her slit, making sure to angle it so it rubbed over her little button as well.

Daina would moan, but smile. “A-ahh.. D-don't worry d-dork... i've got you... mnnn... covered...” Daina said, her finger sliding Cherry's tail in and out of her tiny slit, her own juices making it slick and helping it to slide and tease deeper, as Daina used her thumb to press down super gently over her clit, forcing it to grind down between her tail and it. Cherry trembled, massaging as her breath was up, now she'd have just a few moments before she'd have to leave, but she was going to make the most of it.

Pressing her tiny feet to the ground, She slides her back upwards against Daina's own clit, the Ferret having to try very hard not to lift her hips to end the sensation. “C-cherry.. A-ahh.. S-stop... N-not S-so..” Daina bit her lip, trying not to clench to hard around her friend, trying not to hurt her. It was a very delicate, and incredibly arousing experience. Her friend was inside her, and she could really hurt her with just a movement of her body but... the thrill was making sure she didn't. “N-no... d-don't.. s-stop...”

Cherry was licking, and nibbling on her friend's inner walls, her tiny hands gripping, reaching as deep as they could, but she suddenly found them reaching deeper as Daina's finger would wrap over her back and rear. Daina's middle finger pushed on her tail, keeping it sliding in and out, as ring and index fingers gripped the sides of her legs, forcing them together, as she screamed out into her friend, as Daina started to slide her deeper, then back out. Plentiful juices and wetness soaked over Cherry's ears and upper body, as even her hips would feel the heat of Daina's lips as the distant working of her stomach and heartbeat, drowned out as if underwater, the sounds pounding on her ears.

Daina would slowly slide her friend, almost all the way in, her knee's and ankle's dipping into the hot wet tightness, that for the first time in Cherry's life, now enveloped her. It was much better and, no doubt, smelled much nicer than Daina's breath, at least she thought in passing as both were now on the verge of their own climax's, Daina's inner walls threatening to grip and crush and Cherry's body as the tiny girl was on the cusp of not only her orgasm, but passing out.

Daina just could never chance it. She slid the girl out, and ground against her, as Cherry's lungs fought hard for air against her friend's grinding, but Daina would let up enough before she clenched her thighs around the tiny mouse, enveloping her in a much different way as Juices cascaded against her body, her hands still inside her friend, feeling her muscles clamping so tightly around her arms that she thought they might creak, but that only helped as she came as well,her tiny fingers desperate but unable to even clench as Daina's muscles were just that strong, the tiny girl forced to buck and ride it out without much added stimulation, but the feeling around her arms was more than enough.

Daina would pant, and bask in the afterglow of her orgasm, the ferret keeping her legs lightly clenched, feeling Cherry struggling, but ready to stop at a moment's notice. Feeling her calm down, she spread her messy legs, blushing down. “C-cherry.... O-oh m-my f-fucking god... T-that w-was s-so good...” She said, her voice stuttering as if she'd been the one who hadn't had air. Cherry herself was far too light headed to respond more than with a smile as she collapsed and hugged against Daina's thigh wetly, her juices lost in the flood of her friend's, not that she minded, as both girls would drift off to sleep in their post-orgasmic daze.
MouseyTheSmall
New to the forum

Re: My first vore (kinda) story [vore-teasing][partial-unbir

Postby MouseyTheSmall » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 am

120 views and no comments? I'd at least like some reflection on it :P
MouseyTheSmall
New to the forum

Re: My first vore (kinda) story [vore-teasing][partial-unbir

Postby Animo24 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:43 pm

Awsome story i liked it.
Animo24
New to the forum