Hot Plate's Clips

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Hot Plate's Clips

Postby TheZeldaVoreLiker » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm

So... Uh... I know people may have already asked you this a million times and it might be annoying but...

Are you planning on returning? It's been 7 months, and I miss your amazing ace attorney videos...
TheZeldaVoreLiker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hot_Plate » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:42 pm

TheZeldaVoreLiker wrote:So... Uh... I know people may have already asked you this a million times and it might be annoying but...

Are you planning on returning? It's been 7 months, and I miss your amazing ace attorney videos...

I am planning on returning eventually. When I made the original three videos, I made them immediatly after the other and kind of burnt myself out. I have a bunch of similar videos planned and the sprites for them made, I just need to get around to doing them. I'm not sure which one I'll finish first, but it could either be a Dahlia, Kay or Desiree video.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheZeldaVoreLiker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Hot_Plate wrote:
TheZeldaVoreLiker wrote:So... Uh... I know people may have already asked you this a million times and it might be annoying but...

I am planning on returning eventually. When I made the original three videos, I made them immediatly after the other and kind of burnt myself out. I have a bunch of similar videos planned and the sprites for them made, I just need to get around to doing them. I'm not sure which one I'll finish first, but it could either be a Dahlia, Kay or Desiree video.

Alright then, try to space out your uploads when you come back to avoid another burn out, it's better to have quality over quantity than quantity over quality in my opinion.

Also um... If you want an opinion of what video to finish first, you should do the Kay Faraday one, since it's the one you've been working for the longest time (and because she's one of my favorite girls :P )
TheZeldaVoreLiker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue May 08, 2018 5:00 pm

Sorry for the long wait everybody, but I finally got round to finishing another Ace Attorney video. This one stars Kay Faraday, another character from the Investigations series. Strictly object vore this time around, but I had a lot of fun making it, so I hope you enjoy!

Spoiler: show
vlcsnap-2018-05-08-22h57m45s363.png

Contains: object vore, and thats pretty much it.
https://youtu.be/uQtcUHd6y40
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheZeldaVoreLiker » Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Oh my god.

You... Finally returned to making videos! I am so happy!

I gotta go watch the video right now!
Last edited by TheZeldaVoreLiker on Wed May 09, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheZeldaVoreLiker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 pm

YES! I've always missed your stuff!
Monopolus
???

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Wed May 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Righteous, so happy to see you back at it with such an exceptional vid to boot.

Super excited to see more.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Delet932b4sk » Thu May 10, 2018 12:52 am

Hey, awesome work! I missed you while you away. Was definitely a bright spot when I saw that you'd updated.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby JeremyTN » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Man, didn't realize you were the one who made these! these are greaaaaat!
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Deletedcbn90214b » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:38 pm

That object one was amazing! The reactions and dialogue were hilarious, too. Awesome stuff! :-D
Deletedcbn90214b
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Anything on the horizon, man? Can't wait to see more! :)
Monopolus
???

Postby Hot_Plate » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Yes actually. Either another Ace Attorney video or two Danganronpa audio's, it could be one of the three. I'm sorry to everyone that it's taken so long for anything. I really have no excuse other than trying to live my life outside of the site.
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Hot_Plate wrote:Yes actually. Either another Ace Attorney video or two Danganronpa audio's, it could be one of the three. I'm sorry to everyone that it's taken so long for anything. I really have no excuse other than trying to live my life outside of the site.

Are you expecting us to lash out at you or something for having a life? Better "late" than never, really. :-D
Monopolus
???

Postby Hot_Plate » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Alright, I've managed to cook up a little something. SolitaryScribbles recently did an animation edit for a Dragon Ball gif I requested anonymously. The moment I saw it, I knew I just HAD to add some audio to it.

Please enjoy. The actual animation is thanks to SolitaryScribbles (https://www.deviantart.com/solitaryscribbles), if you didn't know him already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8gJO0qL-o
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:51 am

Good news everyone! I was finally able to pull my finger out and finish one of my projects!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28758042/

This is another Danganronpa audio story, this time featuring Kyoko Kirigiri. Just a heads up: while nothing is explicitly stated, this is based on an event that happens late into the first game. So, SPOILERS if you aren't familiar with Danganronpa at all. I try to keep things vague, but certain things can be gathered by the tags and description, so beware!

I hope you all enjoy it!
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theweirdone445 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Didn't discover these until today~ I love all the work, especially the dangan material! I hope you find time to make more videos and audio!
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:00 am

Where is your main site?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Any updates that you could give us? :)
Monopolus
???

Postby Hot_Plate » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:52 am

Monopolus wrote:Any updates that you could give us? :)

Afraid not. I've been working hard to get myself a decent job the last few months, so I haven't had much time to work on any projects. They aren't forgotten though, and I will get back to them someday. :)
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whatisthissheet » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:16 am

I'm really sorry for necroing the thread but I saw your videos on youtube ages ago and had no idea you were the one who made them. Great stuff man!
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!