Too Far Bound - Updated imgs, gifs and vids

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Too Far Bound - Updated imgs, gifs and vids

Postby toofarbound » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Just such a great view. Nothing she can do now.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Tried something different with this one. Took a lot of planning and editing so I wanted to share.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:19 am

And here it is again with a description

We tried something very different for this video and it took a lot of editing and planning, but I am happy with the way it turned out.

Ivy has heard rumors about girls disappearing and about a hungry monster that is behind the disappearances...

In this video we can see Ivy's thoughts and her reactions as she attempts to imagine and understand what it might be like to be eaten...

Please let me know if you enjoyed this type of video or if you think it sucked!

Thank you for the support!
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:29 pm

New video available. Also working on a new rig to get these girls completely vertical.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Blue snake swallows three girls

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Freyja plays the victim twice.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby californasun » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:23 am

Have you done anymore painful digestion videos since Bella?
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:32 pm

Old clip, but I like this one. Milf action.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:09 pm

Siren's first vore video! The beautiful and voluptuous Siren starts off on her hands and knees to show off her amazing assets. She stays down on all fours as she is being interviewed. She talks about her likes, origin and other everyday activities.

As the interview progresses Siren finds out about more about what she is getting into and she doesn't like the sound of it. She gets angry as she finds out that she is about to be eaten and digested and she has a temper tantrum. She jumps up and down on the couch and starts to cuss us out!

No matter how she feels, she forgot that a hungry monster is still a hungry monster and as she is yelling at us she is grabbed from behind and chomped on by the monster. He eats her up headfirst and Siren can only struggle, kick her legs and wiggle her feet as she is forcibly swallowed down.

The skin tight leggings that she is wearing only look better on her big butt and juicy legs. The monster has to open wide to fit her butt into his mouth and swallow her down and her legs soon follow. Pretty soon all you can see are her beautiful soles and wiggling toes, but those disappear as well as she is completely swallowed whole.

Should have been a team player Siren! See ya in the digestive tract!

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:02 pm

Freyja, one of my personal favorites.

Little story with this:
Freyja is resting on her bed in The Pose, reading a novel about a poltergeist and other spooky experiences. All of her lovely curves, tattoos and her beautiful, slightly dirty soles are on display. She has on a little dress and she is wearing her gorgeous red hair in pigtails today, looking extra cute.
She reads some of the books lines out loud every now and then and after some time, she decides that she is getting to creeped out and doesn't want to have nightmares, so she puts the book away and lays down to take a nap. As soon as she dozes off, a haunted sheet flies through the air and goes straight for Freyja as she sleeps. It wraps itself around her and she begins kicking, punching and struggling all over to fight the sheet off of her. The sheet is too strong for Freyja and it eventually wraps itself around her even tighter, cocooning her into a red mummy! Her bare feet stick out of the bottom of the sheet and kicks and wiggles, but it's no use! She pushes against the sheet with her hands and stretches out her arms to try to get free. The silhouette of her face presses against the sheet while she rocks her head side to side in an effort to break loose! Freyja is trapped and the sheet isn't done toying with her. Eventually, it completely envelops her, feet and all! Freyja struggles hard and suddenly the sheet comes off!
Freyja is out of breath, breathing hard, tired and exhausted. She tries to take a moment to rest, but unfortunately for her, she suddenly has a hungry, blue guest to feed...
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Something completely different that I made. Would love to know what people think.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby sherlock » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Interesting & cool! But, some polish is needed.
sherlock
New to the forum

Postby DudeGuy3000 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:41 am

Fantastic, keep it up!
DudeGuy3000
New to the forum

Postby toofarbound » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Thank you. Currently working on another short animation. I know that some of the movements need to be improved, but not sure what else. It's definitely a learning process and I know that for myself, I am mainly interested in seeing the prey in a very specific situations/positions, so that is why I decided to try my hand at these animations.

Also here is a little story that goes with one of my favorite videos:
Welcome to the TFB Co. team! As a brand new secretary at TFB Co. you're amazing career is already on the fast track to success! In this training video you will learn all about your new secretarial duties and how to maintain maintain your professionalism during your short stay with us!

In this video, we will be covering the following key tasks that you must perform as a TFB Co. secretary:

Proper Dress

Undressing

Final Duties

Proper Feeding Methods

How to be Digested
You're going to love your new position as secretary here at TFB Co. and you are also going to love serving and being served to your new boss! We trust that you will have a pleasant experience at TFB Co. and we are looking forward to working with you!

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:16 pm

This came out a lot smoother than the last one. I'm 5 days into learning UNITY so that I can make these interactive. Not sure what kind of story would make sense to go along with this and why she is being manipulated though lol. Should be fun either way though.
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Another animation. This time I am making them into a story about a girl who is kidnapped by aliens to be on their game show along with a bunch of other kidnapped girls. The girl dangling here has lost, but has a chance for redemption if another contestant can solve a puzzle and save her. She's suspended over a tank of worm/eel monster things. She is also blindfolded, gagged and in a straight jacket.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Tue May 11, 2021 3:37 pm

More live action because she's so beautiful. Working on more animations though.
toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:05 pm

It's not vore, but I pushed my drawing skills to the limit here. Except for Belle's left arm. I guess it's a tentacle.

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

Postby toofarbound » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:35 pm

Okay back to vore

toofarbound
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!