Huge boobs vore!!!! adn other stuff

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Huge boobs vore!!!! adn other stuff

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:17 pm

It had been a relaxing dip for Julie -- she was vacationing with her wealthy boyfriend at his private villa deep in the Amazon jungle, soaking up the rays while exposing her massively pronounced breasts to the tropical sun. Floating on a tube in the swimming pool, hundreds of miles from the nearest help, what Julie didn't know about her new fuck buddy was that he had a fetish for feeding his super busty girlfriends to the local wildlife, and that he had built this villa specifically to bring his dark fantasy to life. The pool was built near a nesting den of gigantic anacondas that had developed a symbiotic feeding relationship with several species of smaller jungle snakes. Without warning, two smaller snakes wrapped themselves around her arms and feet, immobilizing her while another snake crawled into her mouth just as began to scream -- blocking her airway and leaving her gasping for breath. Medium sized vipers pulled her off the raft and bit through the strings holding her teeny bikini and thong; her breasts splashed into the water as the snakes rotated her onto her belly, for prime feeding position. She tried to kick and flail but it was useless. Slowly the snakes conveyed her bound body to the steps of the pool, where the main feeder, the ancient anaconda, waited for his feast. It would take only twenty minutes to swallow her, and the little snake in her throat gave way just enough to let Julie breathe desperate gasps as the large snake gripped her body and swallowed her, inches at a time, her breasts bulging in his gaping maw. At the last possible moment the smallest snake wriggled out of her throat to safety, and her dying screams could only be heard as muffled groans through the giant snake's thick abdomen. After digestion, some twenty four hours later, the large snake would excrete her remains and the smaller snakes that had bound and carried her to him would have their delectable meal.

Last edited by juliacon on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
juliacon
New to the forum

Re: Huge boobs vore!!!! adn other stuff

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:18 pm

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:20 pm

The bad news for Luann was that giant breasts do not stop a snake from swallowing a girl like the rumor said. The breasts flaten out and slide in. The good news was that this still slows the snake down and the lass gets to enjoy being eaten for a whole lot longer.

Julia was another victim of unethical breast enlargement surgeons who claimed a big set would defeat a woman eating snake. Of course, by the time she found out they lied, it was too late to get a refund.

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Due to the economic problems that I suffered because of the current crisis,I could not afford to maintain my giant snake and my two super busty girlfriends. So I had to choose on which I had to stay and dismissing. After long hours of doubt I decided that I would stay with Amy and the snake, but Monique would have an important role in my decisión.As I still did not have enough money to feed my pet, I decided that Monique would be a perfect food, as their huge tits should contain plenty of nutrients. Monique perfectly fulfilled its mission as his body could keep the snake fed for weeks (it took about a month to digest her). The only thing I regretted about my decision was that I missed sleeping with 4 pairs of giant boobs instead of a single pair.

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Once again a super busty slut though that she was safe from the attack of the woman eating snake due the size of her massive fake tits. The repatile had no problems devouring the huge breasted whore who was consumed and digested slowly and painfuly inside the snake's belly. Hours later, only a huge pile of shit remain of his sexy and provocative body and of his gigantic plastic juggs.

Last edited by juliacon on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
juliacon
New to the forum

Postby juliacon » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:28 pm

This busty girl doesn´t seems very happey to became snake food...and a future pile of smelly shit!!!

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Could've gone without the scat but still interesting pics.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Fabrja13 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:17 pm

I would personally like to see more
Fabrja13
Participator

Postby juliacon » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:20 am

Everytime that i realise that my giant woman eating snake is hungry, i hire the services of the most bustiest and slutiest bitch in the area. There's nothing like fuck her hard and play with her massive rounded fake boobs, but it's even better to watch how the slut is getting alive and her huge juggs being compressed as the sanke swallow her alive slowlly. Bitches with the biggest tits always become the biggest pieces of shit once the snake digested them!

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby juliacon » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:23 am

We warned the busty whore not to take sunbathes outside, or her inmense tits will catch the attention of the local predators. The brainless bitch didn´t lisnt and now is being slowlly digested and about to become a mass of shit.

juliacon
New to the forum

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:34 am

this should be in the photo edit forum.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!