A newbie adobe illustratorer in desperate need of criticism.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A newbie adobe illustratorer in desperate need of criticism.

Postby mysteriousthing » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Greetings, so it turns out I have a thing for navel vore. I haven't uploaded many things on Eka's Portal and have moved on from pencil and paper to adobe illustrator. However, as I am inexperienced in AI (well, with normal art as well) I am at a bit of a fix as to what to do with my sad, strange little career as a vore artist with a very specific fetish. Right now I am just coming up with characters before I do actual vore.

Here are is the "art" I have done in illustrator:

First, my more traditional character,
Naomi.png

Then here's the first of my 'Symbiotic' characters,
SN.png

Some constructive critiques from pro AI users or anyone with good tips will be greatly appreciated.
mysteriousthing
New to the forum

Re: A newbie adobe illustratorer in desperate need of critic

Postby DirtyMac » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:41 pm

You seem to have a good grasp on basic lighting, but your proportions could use some work. (First one seems like the arms are too small for the torso, and second one's torso just seems to bend way too much.) Keep trying. You're getting there.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Re: A newbie adobe illustratorer in desperate need of critic

Postby rabbidrabbid » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Like the other guy said, your proportions could use work. In the first picture, the left breast is a different size from the right one. I also think that your faces could use some major reworking. You can definitely get better with practice, though!
rabbidrabbid
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!