Hunnypuppy's Vore Funhouse

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Hunnypuppy's Vore Funhouse

Postby hunnypuppy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster.

I've always been inspired by a lot of artists here and decided out of the blue to try my hand at vore art after some light study of the artists I was attracted to the most.

I'm going for a more cutesy, cartoonish style of art because that's what appeals to me, but even in that realm I have a lot of work to do.

firstoriginal-scale.png
A hungry woman scopes out some lovely new prey after downing some unfortunate bather at her pool party.

Honoring all the artists I loved and looked at would take a very long time but I must give lots of attention to BleedingStalker, whose work I copied the most in trying to find a way to illustrate I liked.

Very nice to meet you all and I hope to contribute as much as I can in the future.
hunnypuppy
New to the forum

Re: Hunnypuppy's Vore Funhouse

Postby hunnypuppy » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:38 pm

A sequel!

first-aftermath.png
After sleeping off her tasty twofer Susan is a bit regretful of her new waistline. Seems like the rather plentiful additions to her bust are distracting her from that fact at the moment, however.
hunnypuppy
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Well, you're off to a cute start, but your text could use more legibility.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 am

I like it, the captioning pulls it together. It was marginally hard to read but I managed.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby hunnypuppy » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:48 am

Birichino wrote:Well, you're off to a cute start, but your text could use more legibility.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I like it, the captioning pulls it together. It was marginally hard to read but I managed.

Yes and thank you! Writing on tablet is still pretty difficult for me, but I thought doing bubbles would take too much space from the background and since text is the last layer I do I went rather fast because I just wanted the piece over. I tried a bit slower this time and increased the contrast with a second darker line of text underneath (and using more desaturated colors for the backdrop). That hopefully helps it pop a bit more, but it might be something that I need to just practice with more for the sake of legibility.

Now that I'm typing this though I realize I made a mistake by writing it out twice when I could have just made a copy of the text, recolored it and scaled it up to save time and probably look neater, whoops!

Anyways, here's another two parter:
lakesidelunch.png
Sam never expected her summer swim would end like this. When she reached the far shore of the lake she found a rather forward nudist waiting for her on the other side. Although she was a bit taken back, it didn't take much coaxing before the naturalist woman had relieved Sam of her own offending swimsuit and the sweaty fun that followed after was the most exciting and pleasurable time Sam felt she'd had her whole life. She was so exhausted that she couldn't resist as the woman started sucked on her toes... and then sucking even further. She thought she might try to struggle as the woman enveloped her rear end but the teasing tongue put an end to that notion. By the time her lips were wrapping around Sam's breasts she was actively helping the nude woman gulp her down, sacrificing one of her arms to help press her rather perky tits down the throat. The warm and tight confines were so comfortable that Sam no longer even dreamed of escape, she relaxed as the powerful gulps pulled her neck, and then her head, down into the gullet. Now only her other arm remained free and clear on the outside, but even that was not to last long.

lakesidelunch2.png
June was ecstatic. It wasn't everyday you got such an eager meal. This one hardly needed any prodding at all! June had forgotten to pack anything to eat and didn't realize it until she was already almost at the park, She was even thinking about turning back when the blonde in the sweet blue bikini locked eyes with her. The rest of the moment became a blur of sultry whispers and kisses and skin against skin before she could ignore her hunger no more. She did feel a pang of annoyance that she never even got the swimmer girls name though, but it didn't seem to matter much now to her. All that was left was to lie back and enjoy the sun and the breeze and the continuing squirms of her cute swimmer lunch.
hunnypuppy
New to the forum

Postby hunnypuppy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Still around! Here's a quick sketch of something a bit more stylized, hoping to move more in this direction going forward.

stylebed.png

No text this time, but hopefully I'll have more art to show off soon.
hunnypuppy
New to the forum

Postby KinoTheCat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:29 pm

When it comes to putting text on a picture, I know a few artists who will transfer the final picture to Photoshop and create text bubbles for the words. That way you can just type the words out if writing on a tablet is difficult. ^^

You're off to a good start with your art. Keep it up and you'll become better and better. c:
In our darkest of days, we will see the light. Those who follow it shall conquer, and those who don't shall vanish.
KinoTheCat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!