Feeding Skye [M/M, fatal, submissive trap pred, series]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Feeding Skye [M/M, fatal, submissive trap pred, series]

Postby jaime » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:50 pm

I write a lot of this kind of stuff for myself, and then usually eventually decide it's not good for me and either delete it or accidentally lose it. I've come back to it again, so this time around I figured I might as well start sharing it. It's kind of really sappy and trashy but maybe someone out there will enjoy it. I welcome criticism, but I'm a huge dork with kind of a small ego, so it will probably take me awhile to get over myself enough to reply to it and start integrating it into my style.

Contains:
  • M/M
  • Human pred and prey
  • Trap pred
  • Submissive pred / dominant feeder relationship
  • Same size soft vore (currently only implied, will be explicit in future parts)
  • Fatal digestion
  • Light weight gain (may become more extreme in future parts)
  • Light infantilism (think more like "daddy"/"little" stuff, rather than full-on diapers and bottles)
  • Implied noncon (may sometimes be explicit in future parts)
  • Disposal (currently not present; will be clearly indicated in future parts and made easy to avoid)
  • Both willing and unwilling prey (currently only unwilling)
  • Really sickly sweet things that are at least as cringy as yaoi and will probably make you scream "get a room you two" at your computer screen
  • ggggaAAAY
  • fdgbdhgsfdgh
  • (i think i broke my keybaord)

Spoiler: show
Tuesday. I rolled over groggily in bed. My skin was dripping in cold sweat. My hair had gone wiry and matted. My eyes felt like they were locked shut. I felt as though I had never even slept. Stretching and grunting, I did my best to prepare to face the day...

... but there lay Skye. Precious Skye. Soft, smooth, curvy, warm, gentle-touched, curly-headed, rosy-cheeked Skye, clutching in his arms the blue stuffed bunny I'd bought him for last Valentine's--"Filipe," he called it, after my own self--and holding it close to his engorged, sloshing belly full of melted pervert. With the comfort of his thick white cotton quilt around his shoulders, and the satisfaction of such a heavy and rich helping of meat inside him stewing away, he was sleeping as soundly as a chubby little angel. A chubbier little angel than yesterday, I observed, as I rubbed over his stuffed tummy to help the slurry along, and idly caressed his plump, womanly thighs, and delicate little breasts that had grown only slightly less little than I remembered them. As my finger happened to pass over a stiff, reddened nipple, his breathing quickened, and he whined and shifted a little in his sleep.

Feeling saucy, I lifted the quilt and slid under it as quietly as I could. To my relief, Skye didn't stir. I was cold, anyway; and seeing as I was quite skinny and lank, the quilt was easy enough to share between us. The moment my ribs and abdomen met the plush, fleshy contour of his back, I couldn't help but shudder in bliss. Sighing, I draped an arm around my bloated babe and drowsily stroked and massaged away at the quivering water-bed of nutrients jiggling at his front. I rested my head just behind his on the pillow, and kissed and sniffed at his fluffy golden hair. I knew the head it grew on housed a consciousness I cared more about than anything in the world.

With the warmth of his body, the sweet scent of his hair and skin, the slow rhythm of his breaths and heartbeat, the consistent wet echoes of his noisy and overactive digestion, and even the occasional soft, crude sound and musk of his delicate little belches as my palm brushed over pockets of gas in his food, holding Skye in my arms could only be described as comparable to stepping into a sunny clearing and bathing in light and breeze. I couldn't get back to sleep, but I didn't need any. Being close to my adorable and gluttonous little femboy girlfriend was restful enough.

"N--No."

The plea that had squeaked out from his lips was almost silent, but even the meekest cry of distress from my cutie had always been enough to shock me awake. I stopped rubbing over his busy tummy and lay still and silent, listening carefully for any further signs of an intruder.

"Mmh, no," moaned Skye faintly, almost in a whisper. His skin had gone cold, and he'd begun shivering all over. "Nnh--S--Stop, don't touch me there..." A quiet, wet bubbling-up of chyme from inside his belly made me remember what the man now reduced to mush inside him had done to him only a few days prior while I wasn't looking. My poor little piggy was surely having a nightmare about the big, mean man he'd greedily gobbled up. A few tears had begun to dribble down his cheeks.

"Shh, it's okay, sweetie," I whispered shakily into his ear, patting and squishing his round belly and holding a finger over his trembling lips. Skye cried out quietly in his sleep and squirmed a little against my grip, his legs turning to and fro.

"It's okay. That nasty creep is just sludge and fat now. He can't hurt you anymore, okay?" I stroked his head and breathed with him until I felt his heart stop pounding and racing. "You're safe. You're here at home with Filipe. He's gonna take good care of you."

Skye's tears went dry, and his face relaxed back into a vacant, sleepy smile. I sighed in relief and rubbed a little more heavily over his digesting feast as he burped softly and dropped his frame lifelessly backward into my arms. He seemed to have drifted back into a peaceful sleep.

I held him tight and winced. It was because of me. It was because I'd let him go to the changing room all by himself that someone was able to hurt him. I dared not imagine what would have happened had I never walked in on them, put that awful stranger into a headlock, and fed him to Skye as a special treat. At least now he'd never hurt any innocent femboy again. It didn't matter that Skye was only two years younger than myself. He was too coy for adult life, too immature, too naive, too spoiled, too sensitive, too cute and pretty, and above all, too pure and chaste. It was easy for anyone who looked at him to see that in this sense, he was altogether far too young in spirit to go without watchful protection from someone stronger and more masculine.

Eventually, I began to drift off as well. As I listened to his gut churning and wetly sliding tasty pervert soup along its sensitive pipes, the hours blurred together. Skye had me, after all. I would protect and provide for him as best I could, for as long as he would need. That much was invariant. I wasn't perfect--life wasn't perfect--and Skye's experience couldn't be perfect--but even considering obstacles like the awful man stewing in his gut, I decided I'd done a pretty good job of spoiling him rotten so far.

It was alright that we were sleeping. It was morning, but seven in the morning was too early to get up, anyway. Any time was too early to get up with Skye in bed with me. My last thoughts before my nap were of how much weight Skye would gain all over once the meal was all gone--especially on his belly, breasts, thighs, cheeks, chin, and the round, thick, perky little "lower cheeks" winking open against the irrepressible stiff tent in my boxers at that very moment. Something about snuffing out a dirtier, less morally pure life form, just to make my beautiful angel thicker, greedier, and more slovenly, felt so right. It was almost as if masc tops had always been meant to be food for femboys.

For now, I would nap. But I pledged to myself that I would start my day before Skye was awake. There were preparations to take care of. Today, I was going to make it up to him. He would forget all about that minor setback to his happiness. I would make sure of it.

EDIT: (oops how did this topic get double posted)
Last edited by jaime on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Re: Feeding Skye [M/M, fatal, submissive trap pred, series]

Postby PopeeTheClown » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:09 am

this was really cute, i look forward to more! ^^

gotta say, i envy skye's position quite a bit, ahah...what i wouldn't give to live that kind of life~ ;w;
PopeeTheClown
New to the forum

Postby jaime » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:34 am

EDIT: there was originally something i said here but it was terrible so i decided not to say it

anyway thank you so much for liking my thing and i hope to continue it soon!
Last edited by jaime on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Herc1995 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 am

I havent read this because I am not a fan of traps, but I will say that I ADORE submissive/shy/innocent male preds. So very very much <3 <3 <3
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaime » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Spoiler: show
Eleven o'clock. The left side of the bed had been vacated, leaving the covers in a wrinkled mess. With no one left to hold him and cherish him, Skye had lazily rolled onto his back, and now lay snoring lightly, under the weight of his wobbling dome of a gut. Though its strained flesh still seared blush-red with heat, pain, and rushing blood, the plump, overfed tummy had done its work, and had zealously contracted around its soupy prize, to a more modest bloat of fifty inches around or so.

Having since absentmindedly kicked off his quilt in a drowsy moment of dream-fear gone unconsoled, Skye lay bare as the day he was born, his small, lean arms outstretched like wings to occupy the full width of the bed. His generous hips lay turned out akimbo, as if to make a snow angel in the blankets. "Filipe"--the stuffed rabbit--had rolled down underneath his lower back, just shy of his rear. One of its silky, floppy ears had escaped being squashed under his augmented girth, and found itself in a prime position to pick up on the thick, watery shifting and sliding going on inside him. Occasionally, a cool, fresh breeze from the newly opened window would brush over his popped navel, eliciting little cries of glutton's remorse, and wet, sloppy groans of digestive discomfort; or tickle his small, chaste privates, which otherwise drooped flaccid between his chubby legs, sleeping soundly as he was.

With all of Skye's most sensitive areas so red with stimulation, and his legs spread apart without any hint of suspicion or tact, it would have been so easy for someone, if they were so inclined, to scoot him down toward the edge of the bed, lift his knees up over their shoulders, prop his cushioned glutea apart, grab his wrists to keep him from using them, and mercilessly go to town. He'd squeal in some strange mix of terror and pleasure, his belly would bob up and down with each thrust, sloshing and shaking enough to easily make him nauseous and dizzy, and maybe if they went at him hard enough, he'd even pass out from sheer grief, his eyes rolling back to stare vacantly at the ceiling.

But there was no one to do such a thing to him. Not this time. And there wouldn't be anyone, either. No one but Filipe, who was far too gentle, and loved him far too much; the other Filipe, who was nothing but a pretend fluffy bunny; and someone who had been so cruel, and so irresistibly tasty and filling, that now he wasn't really exactly a person anymore. No one else was allowed here, in this place of shelter and protection, this impenetrable stone wall of love he knew as "home."

It was with these fading thoughts that Skye smacked his lips for a few last traces of flavor from what was now a gooey lump inside him, and slowly sat up, before yelping and recoiling from the sensation of a leathery plastic nose pressing directly against his forbidden pucker. His eyes darted down beside him to ascertain the identity of his assailant this time around. A cotton ear was sprawled out from underneath him. There was no one trying to hurt him; his scooting and shifting as he rose to a sitting position had merely been enough to trap his stuffed rabbit friend face-first in the deep, toasty crevice of his considerable behind.

"Oops," he giggled in relief. "Good morning, Filipe." He lifted one leg and rescued the toy from its squishy and embarrassing predicament. Its cold nose and one fluffy chop brushed against his open cheek on the way out. "Hee hee. You naughty bunny." He picked up the doll in both hands and planted a tiny peck of a kiss on its forehead. Skye was a very clean boy, and had just been helped in the shower the previous night, so this didn't bother him one bit.

He set down his stuffed rabbit beside him and yawned. As he stretched his arms and wrists toward the ceiling, his elbows popped. He rubbed his eyes and brushed his luxurious curls out of his face, and with a happy sigh, he settled back into a smaller, heavier posture. His busy, swollen stomach spilled graciously between his thighs and plopped onto the edge of the mattress, churning and sloshing loudly as it jiggled its way into a still, comfortable place.

A hearty hiccup caught Skye by surprise. He coverd his mouth. "Aah!" He glanced down to the pile of congealing food suspended from his body, and gave it a curious poke. He pouted. "Good morning to you, too, Mr. Smelly Jerkface." Rubbing at his sore side, he tilted his head back, and a loud, wet burp tore out from between his lips. "Uuurrrph. Ough, stop it. Haven't you made me do enough gross stuff already?"

Reclining to ease the growing stomachache, he rubbed over his reddened belly and sighed contentedly. "At first you made me think it was all my fault." Skye gave himself a little pat. The gut sunk in under the impact, but jutted back out with a gurgle, restoring its immaculate roundness. He sat mesmerized by its wobbling for a few seconds. "But now I know better. Filipe helped the lies go away. Now I know you deserve this, you bully."

A robust pair of forearms slipped under Skye's shoulders and lifted him into the air with some difficulty. He squeaked out a note of surprise and swiveled to see who was there. The real Filipe stood grinning back at him.

"Good morning, my little flower!" Filipe pecked Skye on the nose, turned around, and sat down on the bed. Laughing with glee, the bloated femboy relaxed into Filipe's lap, leaning back against his chest and idly swinging his legs. Filipe smiled down into his eyes, and stole another kiss to the nose, and another, and one to the cheek, wrapping both arms around him and claiming him as a helpless victim to an incessant assault of smooches to his face and his forehead and his fluffy locks. Skye could feel something hot and stiff thumping against his entrance from underneath a layer of cloth, well sandwiched between his pudgy buttocks, but in between futile attempts to shield himself from the relentless kissing, he just giggled and sat down on it harder, pushing his weight deeper into Filipe's arms. He knew this one meant him no harm; the pressure against him down there was a familiar feeling, a safe feeling, like especially rough licking from a big, loving dog.

"How does it feel?" Filipe stroked Skye's cheek and neck, and rubbed a palm over his bloated, groaning tummy. The heat and pressure from his hand made it growl and grumble, so he slowed down and let up a bit. "Tummy all better yet?"

Skye shook his head and winced. "It hurts a little," he replied, looking down at it. He tried to give it a brief rub, but Filipe took his hands and gently lifted them away, before resuming tender care of the responsibility himself. They had a certain understanding: Skye shouldn't ever have to do anything difficult.

"Poor baby," cooed Filipe, squishing the round, doughy tummy, as fluid squirted about inside. "Is that mean old pervert even bothering you from beyond the grave?" Blushing brightly in discomfort, Skye gave a few brisk nods, stiffened and tensed his whole body up, and shuddered, almost in delight.

"We'll get him all taken care of, don't you worry." Filipe gave a few very light drubbings, making the flesh shake and undulate under his hand. The outward force from inside Skye's belly became so unbearable he tucked his knees in and moaned loudly. He was cut off by a deep kiss on the lips, before closing his eyes and acquiescing, letting Filipe's wandering hand fondle and appreciate a newly fattened breast.

Filipe pulled away, holding Skye's bewildered face between his callused palms and admiring the glisten of his sweat. His attention turned to the dresser. "But for now, what do you want to wear today?"

"Wear?" Skye popped a finger between his lips and licked it pensively. "Hmmm... Why~?" He arched his back and leaned forward, emphasizing his thick bottom and swaying it teasingly from side to side. The cheeks had grown fat enough to completely hide any evidence of his tight little hole, but the drag each time he bounced back made them slip open a little to briefly reveal it.

It was almost too much for Filipe to bear, but he bit his lip and kept his composure. "Ha ha, very funny." He gave the spectacle a light slap. "You're a little jokester, that's what you are." Skye cried out and bit down on his finger as his plump bum bore the brunt of the strike and bounced in place. He sat back down; contact with the cool, ventilated fabric of Filipe's boxers would be necessary to treat the redness and pain, he'd decided.

Filipe rubbed the boy's equally sore globe of a tummy with both hands. Under his soothing touch, the activity inside seemed to heighten, producing a louder and more consistent noise. "Today, we're going out," he answered at last. "That's why."

at first I thought this part was really bad but now i think it's basically semi okay
Last edited by jaime on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaime » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:01 pm

I felt like drawing but my stylus is missing so here is a mouse doodle of Skye about a day after being fed

what the hell happened to the shading tbh

that belly's looking kind of small, if his food is somehow still alive I doubt they'll stay that way for long

edit: ho my gdo it looks so much worse after I posted it than it did before?!! how is this possible
Attachments
skye.png
jaime
Been posting for a bit

Postby PopeeTheClown » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:08 am

i adore how lovey-dovey this couple is, it's such a cute dynamic! <3 also i like how you're very descriptive about belly-related stuff without it seeming...excessive, i guess? this is a skill i wish i had, lol.

the drawing is really cute too! :0 i love his sleepy expression, the lil tongue hanging out is just darling
PopeeTheClown
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!