Glorptime's Giantess Vore Stories

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Glorptime's Giantess Vore Stories

Postby Glorptime » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:22 am

Hey everyone, i've been coming to eka's for a long time. I've always wanted to contribute but for one reason or another never did. Well i finally decided to write some stories and am here to share them with you all. I get the impression that stories are not exactly the hottest thing on here but before I go off elsewhere I thought i should still give back to the place i call home for my number 1 fetish. Something special really burned in me when I wrote these that has since left and i'm unsure will come back, but when I feel it i'll remember to use it. What we have here are two stories, about a boy named Jake in a world full of giant man eating women from another world, but in true Star Trek fashion they don't look any different from regular people aside from being gigantic. Well, here you go and I hope you enjoy it!.
Glorptime
New to the forum

Re: Glorptime's Giantess Vore Stories

Postby Glorptime » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:31 am

Giantess Vore World
Chapter One: Ms. Blackwell

In darkness he was surrounded by many sounds. There was a loud sound of air continuously inflating something. Then a beating, thumping sound accompanied it. This in turn was underlined by a cauldron bubbling, and a pronounced gurgling. He was very warm, his body prone and curled up. This feeling, these noises, they were familiar. He continued to listen in this warm, cramped placed. He thought he heard a dull noise, like people talking, then he began to remember.

All his life, Jake had been afraid of them, everything about these people, these creatures was terrifying. They were an all female alien species that arrived on earth over three thousand years ago. They looked just like human women except they were much, much larger. Simply put, they were giants. At first appearing friendly, hiding the true purpose of their arrival, a truth that nearly every human joked about and secretly hoped would not be true.

All nightmares were confirmed several decades later. They were secretly eating the human race, and an all out war broke out. Eventually a uneasy peace was agreed upon, though there were not many humans left at that point, the population had fallen to a staggering 200 million or so.

The Giantesses varied in size, it was similar to the racial differences among humans. A lot of it also had to do with age it seemed, the older, the bigger. This lead to a sort of caste system among them. However, their great stature was not their most disturbing trait, some even had the terrible ability to communicate telepathically, and read your mind.

All this weighed on Jake's mind as he looked up at the huge doors of the school. Lucky him, he had been selected to attend a special integrated school, Gaia Academy. A place that would show that humans Giants, and Mini Giantesses could co exist peacefully. Never mind that in the news there were stories about giants being arrested for either attempting to eat people or for actually accomplishing it.

Jake nervously rubbed his fingers together in he hands, his palms sweating, then he heard a nice voice from behind him.

"Oh hello. did you need help with this door human?"

He turn to see a beautiful Mini Giantess, dressed in the school uniform. She looked to be about 9 feet tall, and had long, straight brown hair. She had a slight tan, and her light brown eyes seemed to sparkle slightly as she smiled. Jake felt his worry ease just looking up at her, maybe her not being so tall helped, at least not compared to some other mini giantesses.

"Hi, uhm, No i think they put in those buttons you can press to open the door. Ah, see, here it is." Jake said as he pressed it.

The door slowly opened before him, and inside he saw a collection of mini giants and humans walking and talking to one another.

"Okay then. I'm Zelula." She said warmly.

"Hello..uh, I'm-"

"Oh, we might be late, better get inside, see-ya human."

Zelula briskly walked into the school, Jake felt a slight gust of wind as she did. As she passed he realized something, some of these girls might actually be tall enough that he would see up their skirts. This thought caused his cock to stir behind his tan slacks. He took a deep dramatic breath and walked into Gaia academy.

Like a tourist visiting the big city for the first time, Jake looked up at the skyscrapers as he made his way through the common area. Nearly all these mini giants were 10 to 12 feet, though there were definitely some 8 footers peppered out there, one of them even came up to him, a dark skinned one with bob cut.

"Hey human, you look new so I should tell you, in the halls, humans stay on the left side." She stated, pointing down to a red line on the floor.

"See the red line? behind that. Don't be offended, its so you won't get trampled."

Jake peered around the corner and sure enough he saw all the other humans behind this line,

"Oh, thanks-" As he looked up he saw she was gone.

Shrugging, Jake took out his multi purpose device, and checked to see what his schedule said. Room 1103, Ms Blackwell, that was first. He must have looked lost because a guy came up to him.

"Lost buddy?"

"uh, I think I-"

"Or is the view too distracting?"

The boy said this with a raised eyebrow and grin, clearly he was not apprehensive about being surrounded by 9 foot tall man eating, mind reading alien women.

Jake decided to play along and nervously laughed

"Heh, y-yeah, I guess."

The boy beamed at Jake, he looked like he had just been given a free pass to paradise.

"This place, this place is great. Well, okay some of it can definitely be spooky, some people especially."

The boy then looked nervous as he scratched the back of his neck.

"but over all this place is amazing for us humans, let me tell you. what is your name guy?"

Jake just starred at him as he excitedly spoke about this school. He knew it was full of very tall "women" but these were still man eaters right?

"Uh, I'm Jake. So you're not worried about..." He looked around then whispered "being eaten by these things."

The boy's face became a little more serious.

"Well, I used to be. It happened-I mean HASN'T happened though. I mean, there are some things...but look around you? even backed up against these halls, you can still see underneath their skirts, and these Smaller giantesses are the younger generation, they don't believe in what the older giantesses used to do to us."

"so then...the older giantesses teachers might..."

Jake couldn't finish the sentence, it was both too horrible to say, and too unbelievable.

"Well, sometimes they like to have fun, but they mostly don't seem to want to...ahh..look Jake, no one here has died or anything. I have heard some rumors of stuff, but even in the rumors the kids had it coming I think."

Jake's worry was beginning to flare up again. Rumors? He was morbidly curious, but before he could ask, the boy spoke again.

"Anyway, where are you headed to, let me see here, ah yes History with-"

The Boy took a dramatic, deep breath, like you might out of sudden pain. he snapped his face up from the device to Jake's face, and he saw the fear in his eyes.

"Blackwell." he said in a hushed tone.

It was awkwardly silent before Jake decided to ask.

"Is..is she bad? Does she..I mean should I be worried?"

"Blackwell. I've heard things. I don't want to scare you, look, no one has died or gone missing, so just try and stay on her good side. I met her once, she can be scary but I'm sure that those rumors about her punishing kids are just made up because she's scary. Still, I wouldn't be late to her class. Ever."

Jake had become tense, hearing that he probably had one of the most terrible teachers in the school. He wanted to ask more, but he then heard a tone come over the speaker, it chimed twice and then nothing more.

"We're gonna be late, look, room 1103 is down that way, turn left, it will be the first door. I gotta go, I'll look out for you at lunch, bye."

He then hurriedly ran off, then turned around to yell

"Oh, I'm Kevin!"

Jake watched him turn the corner, off to his own class, and Jake would be heading for his own as well, the heavy weight returning to his stomach. Around the corner he came to another worrisome thing, the door leading into this other part of the school was fairly large, bigger even then the one to get in the school it seemed. There was no button this time, and instead there was another more normal sized door far to the left. Entering it, he made his way down a regular looking hallway, and along the right side were other human sized doors. He then arrived at the door for room 1103.

Inside the class he was greeted by a stark sight, all the student desks were human sized, as were the few students, about 12. This struck Jake as odd, as he came from a school where the classes had about 30 or more students. Not to mention, there wasn't a single giant here, just humans. Despite this, the room was gigantic, the ceiling must have been up two stories. All the desks were arranged in two groups, so there there was a large gap separating them, At at the back of the room, was a huge wood desk which had a name plate at the top of it, it read "Ms. Blackwell".

Jake continued to look up at the desk, there was a large cup with what had be larger than normal pencils, and on top of one was a humanoid looking eraser. To the right of that was an apple that must have been the size of a motorcycle helmet, or bigger? Jake was getting more worried as he looked at more of the room, there was an empty jar on her desk that said "detention" could that possibly be what he was thinking? Did she trap her students in it? the posters on the walls were alarming, one absolutely had a Giantess with her hand under a distended belly, and the image was a cut away that showed a curled up human or humans inside, above it, the words were in their language, but seeing as how the giantess in the poster had an almost orgasmic look on her face, Jake could pretty much infer what it was saying, and there was one or two more posters with other equally troubling images on them, like one with a group of humans soldiers trapped in the combined hands of some unseen giantess, all of them looking horrified.

Jake walked over to an empty desk, and looking at the faces of his fellow students could see they were also worried. Jake thought he might break the ice.

"Hi, those are some crazy posters huh?" Jake laughed nervously.

"yeah...i think they're old war posters...uh, obviously they aren't pro human."

The other boy laughed nervously too. Just then there was a loud sound of a door opening, Jake quickly looked to the end of the room to see the very large door open. The woman that stepped into the class was gigantic, even for a Mini giantess, she must have been fifteen feet tall, at least. She had on black heels that shined in the rooms florescent lights. Her long, shapely legs were wrapped in dark nylon stockings, which led up and disappeared under her navy blue cotton skirt. Her wide hips curved into her small waist, and her powder blue blouse was tucked under it, curiously there was no belt. Over the blouse she wore a matching Navy blue blazer, which was having some trouble staying on her due to her simply enormous breasts. It was hard to compare them to anything, but if this giant was a more human size, they would still be huge, like an E-cup. there was a pin on her lapel, it was of a green circle with what looked like a black, offset cross inside it. Her dark green eyes seemed to be scanning the room, then a smile slowly crept across her lovely, cream colored face. Yes, lovely, as in, this slightly terrifying, man eating telepathic alien woman was very beautiful. Jake even found that he could feel a reaction happening in his pants, his young penis beginning to stiffen as he looked at her massive chest. A dark thought slithered into his mind.

"the boobs, are made of people."

He took a deep, calming breath as he thought about it, this creature was so large, it must be because of how she eats, and if she eats people...

"Hello class, welcome to Freshman History, I am Ms. Blackwell, that is Mizz Blackwell, not Misses. you heard right, all this, is unattached." She said with a soft laugh.

a few of the students looked at one another but no one laughed.

"You're all so quiet. Good, i guess that means I will not have any trouble from any of you. However I have a feeling there is more to this wonderful silence then simple manners. So on the first day with a class, I forgo any real curriculum to address any questions you might have, and to learn a little bit about every one of you. So, do any of you have an questions for me?"

Jake looked around and saw that a few other people were doing the same. Kevin had given him the impression that this woman would be some kind of terrible person, but at this moment she seemed reasonable, though still a bit scary due to her shear size and presence. He then saw a boy raise his hand.

"Okay, the first brave boy to raise his hand, and what is your name?"

"David." he said

"Okay David, what is your question."

there was a moment of silence, then David asked his question.

"So...that jar on your desk..."

Ms Blackwell laughed, not letting David finish the question.

"Oh yes, I get that one every year. No, I'm not going to put you in it, I honestly don't think you would fit inside it really, did you want to try?" She picked the up the large jar off the desk, and unscrewed the top, holding out toward the class.

"N-no thank you" David said.

"This is just where I put your names for detention, so if you come in late, or act up, or miss an assignment, or are disrespectful, you get your name in the jar. Then at the end of the week, i draw a name, and that person gets a special detention with me." She said lightly, and placed the jar back on the desk.

The class looked worried again, and again David raised his hand.

"Whats a special detention...with you?" he asked

In Jake's mind a terrible scene played out, his teacher loomed over him, the sky dark and cloudy, she licked her huge lips and bent down to get uncomfortably close to him.

"You're in detention Jake, Let me show you where it is!"

Her huge mouth opened wide and then engulfed him in darkness. Ms Blackwell began to speak, which snapped Jake out of his dark fantasy.

"Well, for example, lets say you were chosen David, that would mean that for the weekend you would be in special detention, and have to spend that weekend with me, helping me get class work done and such."

David seemed to still be worried, and so was Jake. So he raised his hand next.

"Okay, you there, what is your name and question?"

"I'm Jake. My question is, whats with those posters of your kind eating humans?"

The class almost unanimously spoke in a muffled chatter of "yeah" and "what is that"

"Ah yes, the posters. Well those are from the war, you may have guessed that. I suppose this one might be the most disturbing. The words on it do in fact say "They will fuel our future""

The class nervously creaked and a hush fell over all of them, Jake raised his hand again.

"Yes, Jake again."

"Do you eat humans, even secretly?"

Everyone was starring at him now. Jake didn't know what came over him, maybe he just wanted to put everyone at ease, or maybe he wanted to confirm his own feelings, either way, it was a very bold question.

"No that is against the law Jake."

"that...isn't what I asked."

The silence was long and drawn out this time, then she spoke again as she began to walk from the back of the room toward the class, everyone began to lean back, some even started to get up.

"Stay seated class." She boomed.

"What makes you think I eat people Jake." She was looking down at him now, as she was standing just in front of all the desks.

"You have war poster about it, I know this is history class, but it gives me the impression you think back on it fondly maybe, also you're fairly large, the only ones like you that are still that big are the old ones."

Ms Blackwell's face didn't react. She reached up and touched her chin. What happened next sent a chill down Jake's spine. He heard Ms. Blackwell's voice in his mind, she was telepathic, and was actually using her telepathy on him, a very looked down upon practice, though not illegal.

"Drop this line of questions Jake, or I will make your stupid nightmare a reality. I have so desperately wanted to eat a man all week, and I will gladly swallow you whole an alive to shut you up."

Jake was paralyzed with fear as he looked up at her, she then spoke out loud.

"Well Jake, you're quite the history buff I suppose. The Old Ones, class, are a group of my kind who have directly inherited the genes from the Giantesses that first came here, and have not inter bred with humans. This is true, both of my parents were Giants, their parents were giants, and so on. This does not mean I still indulge in the old, outdated and very illegal practice of eating people. I have a feeling the rest of you were also worried about this, please do not think I do that, I would never do such a thing. Now, are there any other questions Jake?"

She then looked down at Jake and though at him again.

"Well Jake? Did you, perhaps, want to ask another stupid question? I can show you how long it takes for a human boy to dissolve inside me, do you want to know that? Well Jake?"

He violently shook his head No.

"Okay. Anyone else?"

The Period went on and on, Jake sat almost deathly still as he listened to her talk to the class about the Giant wars, and also about herself. None of it was sinking in, He was too afraid to think about anything else. He looked at the clock, waiting for the hands to get closer to the period change.

"You keep looking at that clock Jake, whats wrong? Aren't you enjoying my class?"

He looked over at her, his eyes wide with fear. She was doing it again, had she been reading his mind the entire time? He thought to himself. "Can she hear me?"

"Yes Jake, I can hear you."

He began to take deep breaths, there was nothing he could hide from this giant man eater. Even though this room was huge and had high ceilings he was beginning to feel boxed in and trapped, why couldn't the bell ring already?

"you still have 20 min Jake, calm down and finish that worksheet, here's a helpful hint, there isn't anything on it about being eaten alive."

"I'm sorry Ok! Geez, please just leave me alone, I promise I'll go and ask to have my class changed so I don't bother you anymore"

He was looking at her the whole time, and from the outside, she didn't appear to be reacting to any of the thoughts he had, she was just sitting there, writing in her seating chart.

"Nope. I am afraid I will not approve of it. You are stuck inside me for good Jake, whoops I mean stuck with me, with me, Freudian slip i guess." He saw her actually smile at that.

"You're... you're just fucking with me right? You don't..."

"Well, Jake, do you really want to know?"

"Please don't eat me Miss Blackwell, I promise not to tell anyone anything, I mean it."

Then he heard the sweet sound of the bell, signaling the end of class for him. Breathing a sigh of relief he rushed toward the door.

"Jake. Please stay after class."

Jake froze, then shut his eyes tightly. Why, why wouldn't she let him leave.

He turned around, the room growing slowly more and more quiet as the students left, he noticed some of them also seemed to be in a rush to get out. The door finally closed, leaving him alone in a room with this giantess.

"This is it...I'm dead" he thought.

He heard the large heels clicking on the floor loudly, echoing off the high ceilings of this terrible classroom. He turned around slowly to see her standing over him, casting her shadow over him.

"It was like this right? Then what happened? I Knelt down to your level?"

Ms Blackwell did just that, kneeling down to get closer to him, even doing this she was still looming over him, her face started to get closer to him.

"Then what did I say? Oh, now i remember, I said "You're in detention Jake, Le-" "

"NOOO!" he wailed "Please don't!"

He curled up on the ground waiting for it, but it didn't happen, no hot breath on him, no wet saliva soaking his clothes. Then he heard her voice in his mind.

"Jake. Do you really want to know If I eat people in secret?"

"I don't want to be eaten." he thought

"Too bad Jake, because that is what special detention is. You will spend the weekend inside me. I am not playing Jake. That kid you met outside? Kevin? I did it to him. Jake, get up, I'm going to do it to you now to make sure you understand not to bring up that shit in class again."

Jake stood up, still shaking.

"Ms Blackwell, please...this is evil! I didn't know you would get this mad about it, I'm sorry. I don't want to die Ms Blackwell please."

"Die?" She said with a snort

"Jake, I'm not going to digest you, well, not completely. You will survive. I would absolutely never get away with completely digesting a student, as much as I'd love to."

Jake felt some of his courage return.

"You're...you're a fucking monster, we think and feel, I'm more then just some fucking apple or something you know."

She seemed to be taken aback by this sudden bravery, which emboldened him to continue

"You giants, you're the worst! eating families, tormenting people, like me, with your mental powers, I have been having nightmares about this because of the history of it all, I thought it was all passed, but no, I'm about to be swallowed up by you, just another thing to devour right? I'm not a sapient, feeling, living thing, so go ahead, stuff me into your fucking toxic body and trap me forever, I don't care, I hope you get fucking indigestion, or better, I hope you choke on me bitch!"

Jake was so worked up by the end of his speech he didn't even remember why he was afraid of this thing, then he heard her stomach let off a long, low grumble. The fear began to grow in his heart again.

"Hmm. Seems your speech did little to dissuade my empty stomach Jake. By the way, I am not going to digest you, I'm saying that again because I think you missed it the first time I said it."

Jake didn't say anything, he just starred at her huge mouth.

His giant teacher then looked noticeably annoyed. "Jake, I've been kind enough to have been giving you time to mentally prepare for this, but I think it is time to get on with it. Keep you arms to your side, and try not to move too much, my body will do the rest. Okay Jake, your detention starts, Nowwwwwww"

Ms. Blackwell said the last part as she bent forward, and in no time, Jake felt his whole body stuffed into a tight, sticky place, the wet sounding, clicking noises of her tongue trying to get a good grip on his body surrounding him. She may have been a fifteen foot tall goliath but he wasn't exactly a small meal for her, then he heard it, the distinct cracking noise of her jaw stretching to allow more of him inside her. He felt her huge hands wrap around his legs and lower torso as she pressed him further into his mouth. Instinctively he brought his hands up to stop himself from being swallowed, and immediately felt Ms Blackwell painfully squeeze his legs.

"Hands at your sides, Or you're coming back out with broken legs Jake."

He reluctantly did as she asked, and felt his face, soaked in saliva, beginning to move past the bumpy back edge of her tongue and squish into the back of her throat. He was able to open his eyes now, and looked down into a deep, black, groaning abyss. Jake shut his eyes, and could not resist thinking "Please no...this is a nightmare."

"Calm down Jake, we're almost done. Mmm, you know, you probably don't want to hear this, but you taste pretty good."

He felt her hand pull off his shoes, then his body slide further into the dark confines of his teacher, her mouth could now shut behind his feet. Jake was now completely inside her, and quickly moving down further into her, the waiting stomach gurgling in apparent excitement. He felt her powerful tongue press into his feet with alarming strength. Even if he wanted to escape with all his life, there was nothing at this point he could do to get out. His head was now well into her throat, and he could hear every gulp loudly rumble around him, and felt the muscles bear down on his entire body each time as he was pulled deeper and deeper into the wet world of her innards. He moved his legs a bit, feeling his wet foot tap and bounce off the back of her throat, he was all in now, and was slowly sliding down. Outside, Ms Blackwell delicately touched her immense throat, enjoying the feeling swallowing a man whole.

"Mmm, I love this part, the feeling of my body taking over, knowing that from here on, it's out of both our hands, and what is naturally intended will be done. You are a meal now, and I am one of the hungry ones."

Jake listened to her talk to his mind and he felt his body become completely wrapped in her esophagus, the vague feeling of it slowly pushing him closer to the living chamber that is her awaiting stomach.

"Why. Why are you doing this?" He thought.

"Because it feels great. We don't do it for sustenance any more, well, not as much, occasionally I do break the law, all Giantesses do. That would be a little secret I expect you to keep Jake, otherwise..."

And as if on cue, he heard the very loud sound of her stomach rumbling, the sticky world he was being squeezed into vibrated at the force of it, just as he felt his head press into a firm wall of muscle.

"Oh, this parts a little painful, one more push and..."

The wall gave way, and all at once Jake felt his body drop, her esophagus no longer supporting his weight. His body fell but was caught in a stretchy, moving sack. This new place wasn't any more comfortable then the throat had been. Jake attempted to adjust his mass, but the walls of her stomach were so slippery he couldn't get any real grip. Eventually he found a comfortable position and lay there, listening to the noises around him, the gurgling, the beating of a nearby, giant heart. He was here, trapped in her stomach.

"another meal for you to digest, how many people has this stomach digested? How many lives have you ended here?"

"Has anyone ever told you that you're pretty over dramatic Jake?"

"I am inside your stomach! Normally, I would be praying for a quick death you bitch."

Suddenly Jake felt his hot, cramped world beginning to sharply squeeze around him, he felt as if his shoulders were about to be popped out of their sockets He audibly yelled in panic

"STOP!"

"Watch you language, I can control my stomach in various way, one is that I can quite seriously squeeze the life out of you, or at the very least break a bone."

"I'm sorry, I mean it, please don't do that again."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry ma'am."

Outside, Ms Blackwell, Placed her hand on the moving form in her midsection. He couldn't feel her stroking the outline of his body as he shifted and moved inside her.

"Good, as i said before, your detention begins now, you may sleep if you'd like, that should help calm you."

"Why do you care, this is not something people that care about others do."

"I'm teaching you a lesson Jake."

"What lesson is that? How the Giantess body works?"

"No, Your place in the food chain. I can eat you, there isn't anything you can do about it. I would get in trouble if I actually digested you, but not much, a slap on the wrist, even the other more human sympathetic Giantesses here know I do this, and they look the other way Jake, because even they know how it works. You're food, and always will be,"

Jake had no choice but to lay there, curled up, and let everything she said sink into him. He was no longer worried or fearful, and he wasn't even that angry anymore. He was sad.

"If I'm that worthless, then why not just..." Sad as he was, he couldn't bare to say it out loud.

"I like that Jake, you have accepted it, good boy. That is really all I wanted from you. This was an exercise to get you to understand that. I honestly feel no real urge to completely eat you. I was never going to anyway."

"So, will you spit me out then?"

She was quiet, again Jake's senses were filled with the sounds of the body he was stuck inside of.

"I actually think I will keep you inside me for the whole weekend."

Jake's mind reeled at this revelation, a weekend? stuck inside of a stomach? Cramped up and no where to go or anything to do?

"What? Oh god no, please Ms Blackwell, I know you aren't going to hurt me but, frankly this sucks ma'am."

"No no, I see this as a great opportunity to learn, usually I only do this to one kid and then the rest are too afraid to ever show up late or mouth off. That Kevin kid was crying inside me, and that wasn't any fun. You're different Jake, I feel that you could learn a lot from this experience and, who know, i might learn something about humans, aside from which ones taste the best."

Jake could not believe what he was hearing, was she serious? She just swallowed him whole and told him he was less then a piece of undigested beef inside her, but all of a sudden he can teach her things?

"You're going to learn something from me? what exactly? How many calories I am?" Jake said in disbelief

"You're about 10,000." she said.

"great." He said bluntly.

"And I don't usually get this kind of opportunity. When I read your mind in class I saw your fears and your prejudices, at first I was really mad at how you thought we were all barbaric eating machines, but I though about it and, well, maybe you have a point. Not to mention, There's something about having you inside me, and you aren't slowly dying, so I can actually talk to you and get your perspective. I don't really expect a human to understand. Anyway it's just for the weekend Jake."

He felt him self move slightly, with some dull thuds surrounding him, she must have been walking somewhere.

"w-where are you going?" Jake asking with concern.

"Home. I'm going to say I don't feel well, then I can concentrate on you."

The worry started to grow in Jake's heart again.

Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:15 pm

I didn't read the whole thing, but I want to encourage you. I read the beginning and you've come up with an interesting concept that avoids violating the square cube law by using giant aliens. The school concept is good, and having a variety of sizes should please a wider variety of people. Keep up the good work
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby Glorptime » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Thank you. I yes i wanted to use giantess' specifically because i wanted that level of definite intimidation and then the vore would feel like an obvious eventuality as opposed to the surprise you might get from a same size situation. I also answered any questions by using "because aliens".
Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby Glorptime » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:03 am

Giantess Vore World
Chapter 2: the flesh and the mind

Hot. That was the one, piercing description they permeated his mind. The gurgling sounds, the feeling of being slowly massaged and turned, the soft thud of her steps, all of it was background noise to the heat of it. Also the complete darkness. A dark, hot place, like sitting inside a black garbage bag, also filled with garbage. It was food really, a few bits and pieces of what was left from her last meal, and Jake was thankful he could not see it now. The food bits slowly dissolving away would certainly remind him of his eventual fate in this hot, cramped space.When ever he moved slightly to adjust himself he would here the goop underneath him slosh and get it on more of his slowly deteriorating clothes. He began to slightly panic at this, wondering if the next thing to dissolve would be him, and upon hearing this in his mind, Ms Blackwell spoke to him telepathically.

"That would be nice, to feel you slowly melt into me, aware of it the entire time, hearing your thoughts beginning to become less and less frequent and coherent as you slowly dissolve, like the food you are."

This was followed by the reverberations of what could only have been her patting her midsection. Jake was truly just food to her, nothing more then an undigested meal trapped inside a stomach. Jake felt his insides begin to knot and then, his whole world rapidly shook around him, Jake was bounced inside her, the partially digested food splashing around him. She was laughing at him.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry human I'm just very amused right now. This was a good idea after all, I'm so glad I tried it. Let me put your worried mind at ease, I will have you out of there before it gets serious. Mmm, though I am tempted to let my body continue with its natural functions."

Jake could hear a bubbling, almost happy sounding simmering noise coming from underneath him, as if her internals were delighted at the thought of being fed his poor, digested remains. She was an alien, a telepathic 20 foot alien at that, who knows, maybe her internal organs were sentient. All Jake knew for sure was, he was completely at her mercy now, nowhere to go, no place to hide, held in a perpetual state of limbo, between life and death. He hated it.

"Ms Blackwell, can you Please let me out of here. Please?"

He felt a slight squeeze around him, nothing painful, almost like a hug.

"Did you forget why you're here? You're in detention."

"What for? Because I was right and you DO eat people in your free time?"

"Yes. You were right Jake. However, we cannot have You just going around saying those things though. So hopefully this will not only teach you the consequences of your actions, but also where you stand in the food chain as well."

Jake internally grumbled. How would this woman feel if an even bigger giant came along and ate her and said the same things to her? Treated her, a thinking, feeling being as nothing but meat to be squeezed of nutrients and then excreted out without so much as another thought.

"The story goes, that on our home planet of Gargunar, there were giantesses even larger then me. I imagine that, were I to live there, I would need to watch my tongue around them as well. Lest I be in your predicament. No, actually they would simply digest me for my insolence I think. No one really remembers."

"Maybe you're wrong, maybe they were nice."

Jake felt his world shake again around him, clearly his appeals to mercy and understanding were jokes to the giant.

"Human...come on, do you really think that's possible or are you trying to amuse me?"

"Why would...okay, how about this. We're talking right, I'm not a goner right? you will let me live. a hundred years ago this would not have been possible, things can change. So maybe, on your planet, those very large giants didn't eat the smaller giants. You know what, even if they did, fuck it, who cares, that doesn't mean you need to."

He felt her laugh around him again, Jake was starting to become very angry at how little she cared about him.

"What? What is so funny?"

"I had a thought. My food, is literally not agreeing with me."

Jake rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm not food..."

He had previously been sitting up, or as best he could inside the fleshy, slick confines of her stomach, but he now just flopped down and let her organ return to slowly coating him in gastric juices, a feeling of defeat settling inside his own guts. He listened closely to the sounds, seeing if he could break through the groans and gurgles of her bowels and beating of her nearby heart, and hear the outside world that he was only separated from by a few inches of flesh and bone. He though he heard a continuous hum and another familiar sound, was she driving?

"so...where are we going?" He asked, still in a funk and just trying to pass the time with idle conversation.

"I'm going home. I've just picked up some groceries for dinner, also I'm meeting some fellow old ones to just talk, maybe we can have some fun with you even."

Other giantesses? One was enough but now he would be meeting more? Wait, would he be meeting them? inside her? What did she mean my "fun"? In his mind, Jake imagined a room full of giant women, all licking their huge mouths with hungry faces as they eyed Ms Blackwell's mid section, giggling at the moving, twitching form inside. They would place their hands on it to feel him, trapped inside. A woman would sexily saunter over to his Teacher, and lean in to give her a deep kiss. They would moan to one another as Ms. Blackwell would place her hands on her swollen gut, and the other giantess would place her hands onto hers, pressing into the moving, living orb. Then, their force would shift it up, he would begin to move up, back into her esophagus and move toward her mouth, but not to exit, no, it would be a transfer. Jake imagined this, shuddering, the idea of them sharing him, mouth to mouth, in one giant belly and then to another, each feeling him inside them, and for him, it would be as if the internal world of a giant grew into more, and none of it was a part of the outside world. He was a creature that now inhabited their bodies, left to amuse their primal predilections for the full feeling he gave, the hedonistic pleasure of a living thing struggling inside their bodies. the coven would become a laughing, cruel, unsympathetic collection of living prison cells.

"Mmm, Jake, I have to say, I simply love your imagination."

The nightmare scape Jake had thought of made him forget about her completely, but her intrusive thoughts brought him back sharply to his current situation, so he didn't have time to calm down, and lashed out.

"Fuck you!" and he punched her inner walls as best he could. Much of it ended up simply shifting him around in the slick, moving bag, his fist sliding against it. When it was over, he suddenly realized what he had done and froze, a chill running over his body.

"I..I didn't.."

"Calm down in there Jake."

He felt the familiar squeeze of her stomach around him. Again, nothing painful, but a very uncomfortable hold that kept him from moving. He even tried to wiggle a bit, but couldn't. only his head could move left and right. He tried to relax, closing his eyes and thinking about something else, but a loud groan from beneath him would remind him where he was, and his mind would wander back to the idea of the giantess meeting, and a room full of growling, empty stomachs.

"You know Jake, if you were to get really rowdy in there, you could actually seriously injure me. You could rupture something"

Jakes interest was piqued, she had freely admitted to a weakness? one that he could actually use in here? why? The giantess was quick to answer his mental question.

"For one thing, I do not wish to visit the hospital, keeping you alive in me is actually dangerous, a stomach, especially a giantess' stomach, is built for one thing Jake, it wants to do it, quickly. I can independently control how hard my stomach squeezes in order to disable you, so you won't struggle to hard. All this is being ignored so that you are safe inside me. Did you get that last part Jake? You are safe."

"I get that." Jake said somberly.

"Well then, I can still feel your mind, it's very tense. Why is that?"

"why do you care?"

"Be-"

the internal dialog ended abruptly, Jake listened close, the sounds of a moving car had stopped.

"we're here. Behave yourself, or I'll burn off your top layer of skin."

Jake cringed at the idea, he wondered if she really could do that to him, then felt the shifting and movement that told him they were moving up to her house. Soon, there would be more of them. He would be surrounded by man eating giantesses. then a thought flashed in his mind.

"These Giants...are they also telepathic"

"Oh. huh, I should have mentioned. They are."

Jake felt the worry grow inside him again. This time though, his teacher responded to it.

"Why are you worried? They can't eat you or see how delicious you look, because, I already ate you"

He felt a firm belly pat again and then heard her open a door. The belly pat, her attitude, it was too much for Jake, and he snapped. Jake began to struggle as much as he could now inside her, rolled and kicked, tossed his arms all around, he was so spastic his face caught one of his fists.

"I WANT OUT OF HER NOW! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He didn't care if she used her stomach to crush him, he was tired of all this. There wasn't much fight in him though, and his out burst finished quickly, with him panting in side her rumbling innards, the heat starting to build up now. It was quiet, she had not reacted it seamed. His heart sank, his most violent outburst had no effect, he was helpless inside her. Still, the silence continued.

"M-Ma'am?"

He cautiously thought. There was no response. now he had a different idea, had he...killed her? He panicked.

"Ms Blackwell? Hello?"

He would surely starve to death trapped in her slowly rotting corpse.

"HELLO?" he yelled.

"Jake." she said into his mind, she sounded almost...sleepy?

"y-yes ma'am. I'm sorry about that, I just..."

"That was too much."

"I know I just want out and-"

"struggle again, but this time, not so rough. Mmmm."

The slick, living walls began to squeeze him rhythmically, and then were definitely warming up around him. That last outburst, it had aroused her! Jake couldn't believe it. He imagined outside she was laying on the floor, the pleasure having weakened her knees and pulled her to the floor, her hands on her swollen midsection, rubbing it lovingly. Her shirt would be open, her large breasts exposed, and then she would move a hand down to the dark place between her legs to attend to her moistening sex. Jake could not help but think these things, despite what he thought of her species and his predicament, she was a very sexy woman, and so in what was yet another first for Jake, he found he had an erection, while being inside his teacher's stomach.

"Ooo Jake, that's a very dirty way to think about your own teacher, maybe you actually enjoy being eaten."

Jake calmed himself and replied "No, I would still rather be out of here. If me being inside you like this turns you on this much...I guess that means...I'll never leave."

"Jake I was always going to let you out, don't be so dramatic."

"I don't know that, you could keep me inside you perpetually, you'll swallow food for me to eat, and I'll eat it because my survival instincts will eventually kick in. No one would oppose you.I can see it now. "Hey is Ms Blackwell still pregnant? Hasn't it been a year? Whoops! I asked too many questions, now I'm also in here, hello friend, welcome to Blackwell prison!" "

Jake fell the all to familiar shaking of a giant's laughter

"How did you not laugh saying all that?"

"Why is that so crazy? you could do that right?"

"Hmm."

She as quiet again. the only sounds now were the expected groans and gurgles surrounding him.

"I'm pretty sure you would go insane if I did that. That would be unnecessarily cruel of me. I hadn't really thought much about it. That seems like it would be a living nightmare."

Jake had to laugh, he couldn't believe she really hadn't considered this.

"I may be a man eating giant, as you put it, but I'm not cruel. Even if the prospect does slightly arouse me. It does for you too I see."

Jake instinctively looked down to where his erect penis would be if he could see it rather than only feel it. This past day had been full of many unpleasant lessons for Jake, and this was another unfortunate aspect he would have to live with it seemed. He was actually a little turned on by this. To Jake, this was an ugly part of himself though, and he wanted to pretend it wasn't happening, or at the very lease, not give in to it.

"I'm not going to indulge in that part of me. I don't like it."

Ms. Blackwell sighed

"suit yourself. I was going to let you out early but if you don't want to-"

"Okay. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it, but I'd better get out of her right after,"

"I promise. Just struggle some. Yes, like that. Mmmm"

Jake began to wiggle around inside her as if he couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in, which was almost true, her stomach was not very roomy despite how big she may have appeared on the outside. He continued to foolishly toss and turn in his completely blacked out world, the feeling of the walls bearing down on him and the increase in the sounds of her lungs were his only indication that what he was doing was affecting her out there. Then she started to moan loudly.

"MMMMmm yes, you're trapped, you'll never escape my guts!"

Jake understood that she was only fantasizing, but the words did have some lingering effect on his mind. She could do it, he knew it, and maybe that's what made it so enticing to him, and to her. The danger, the power she had over him in this state. Jake shook off the thoughts and concentrated on his movements, trying to get her off as fast a s possible so he could get out of here.

"Gone. All gone. melted deep within me...Oh yes! Feed me! Feed ME!"

The world was now uncomfortably hot for Jake, and the walls were beginning to squeeze for much too long. Still with what little wiggle room he had, he kept on moving as much as he could, but a slight panic set in again, and he let off a desperate, stray thought.

"oh god please don't let me die like this!"

"Oh god YES! DIE! I want to CRUSH your BONES! AHHHH!"

The living, slimy walls of his new home completely surrounded him, pressing his limbs into his torso, pushing his head into his chest, forcibly folding him into a painful ball. For a moment, jake thought he was about to be completely crushed, but then, just as quickly as he could think of it, the walls relaxed, and his body slumped back. As he caught his breath he could still feel the walls relaxing even more as Ms. Blackwell also recovered in the afterglow of her powerful orgasm. It was sometime before Jake could collect himself and he thought to her.

"Ms Blackwell, please let me out now."

the only response was a the sound of snoring.

Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby Glorptime » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:05 am

Thats all i have thus far. ran into sort of a wall. will post more when I figure that all out.
Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby Keltohey » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:50 am

This is great, please continue :)
Keltohey
New to the forum

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Nice, please don't stop writing, your story has been very good so far. Perhaps the giantess will develope more than a soft spot for him, and what about the other students, how will they be with the little guy? :gulp:
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glorptime » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Here is another story i have written in the same world. Not a continuation of the previous one but a side story. Hope you enjoy it.

============================================================================
Giantess Vore World
Business Trip

It had been a normal day mostly for Fred, certainly there were still some challenges to working at a company where the workforce was integrated with the aliens, but those obstacles were eventually going to be over come. The apprehension that permeated the office had subsided, though every now and then, around lunch time or toward the end of the day, an alien stomach would growl, and if you looked around you could see the other humans in the office loose their concentration momentarily before there would be a nervous laugh. Other than that and the discovery of a secret email the aliens had been sending back and forth, listing all the humans with asterisks next to their names titled "most eatable", it had been a fairly smooth transition.

A Long, low groan brought Fred out of his deep thoughts and relaxation. He looked over at the at least 20 foot tall creature, laying in its equally gigantic bed. Fred could not help but take a deep breath as he watched the giant unconsciously rub her abdomen. A joke, a joke should ease his mind.

"w-whoa now, I'm not gonna turn into a hotdog to you now, right? heh."

Fred forced a smile at her hoping she would also but instead she had a look of confusion on her face.

"Hotdog? what is that?"

Fred nervously scratched the back of his head, he had forgotten that these beings eat "human" meat almost exclusively, so of course she wouldn't know what a hot dog was.

"Oh, well, it's like this, uh, tube of meat in a long bun."

"Bun?" she continued to look quizzically at him.

"never mind." He said without any real confidence.

How did he end up in this situation again? Alone in a room with a giant man eater? Oh that's right, he fucked up, big time. Guided by his lower brain, he hid in his bosses office, a Giantess by the name of Zekla McEntire. Ms McEntire had taking a liking to Fred, at least it seamed that way. Always picking him for assignments where he would need to work with her, having him move to be closer to her office, even chit chatting with him about nothing in particular. It could have been that she was just being polite to him, but Fred let his crotch cloud his judgment.

So one fateful day he thought, hey, I'm pretty small comparatively, I wonder if I could hide under her desk and see whats up?

It was glorious, she was wearing black panties, lacey, and seeing her long, large legs all crossed and wearing gray pantyhose. The sight caught Fred's breath, and his attention because he didn't see her huge foot idly swinging and so it was a surprise when the toe of her heals swung into the side of his head. Needless to say, he yelped in pain, and that blew his cover.

After that, it was awkward, she would just stare at him for a moment then say nothing and go about her day. He was surprised he didn't get fired. Then one day, she said she would need to be going out of town for a business trip. Fred received an company e-mail from her. He would be traveling with her.

Now here we was, with her, in a giantess sized room, with a giantess that probably didn't like him, and was now, hungry.

"Oh a bun, okay, I looked it up. I see. That looks fun. I could go for one of those right now, a man in a bun though, thats what I'd like."

He saw her lick her lips in a rather obvious way, rubbing her flat, empty stomach.

"Oh yes, one Fred dog please."

Fred froze. Did she seriously say that? She had to be joking.

"y-yeah, a Fred dog, heh, me as a hotdog, like I said earlier, p-pretty funny boss."

The room was definitely built for giantesses in mind, but there was a small elevated part of the room where Fred was, almost like a shelf. He saw Ms McEntire sit up off the bed, and she was coming over to where he was. She had dressed down from work, and was now only wearing a white t-shirt and black running shorts, oddly she had left her nylons on. Every step she took bounced her large, heavy looking breasts, and with each bounce his penis throbbed harder and harder. Fred had been lounging back in the human sized chair but was now sitting forward to hide his developing erection.

"Funny nothing human. I've been waiting for this day ever since that day you snuck into my office and hid to get a quick peek."

Fred popped up off the chair now, erection be damned. He backed up closer to the wall and further away from the approaching, starving giant. He was right, this had been on purpose, she had planned this, how could he have been so stupid? She had him trapped in here, and he wouldn't be leaving ever again.

"Wait Ms McEntire I'm sorry I-"

"Please Fred, call me Zekla. You're about to get to know me very intimately, inside and out you might say." She softly laughed at this.

Fred's heart began to pound even harder as he got right up next to his smaller area of the hotel room. Now all he could see of her was from the waist up, and she had placed her hands on each side of his elevated section, if he tried to make a break for it, she would surely grab him.

"Zekla..that's a nice name. o-okay Zekla, I just wanted to formally apologize for what I did, I wasn't thinking and I really regret it."

He was starring up into her large face as he said this, it loomed over him, her dark eyes watching over him, looking him up and down with a cold, almost emotionless stare. Then he heard it again, her insides let off another long, low grumble, deep inside this being was a human sized chamber, empty, and audibly longing to be filled with him. Fred began to visibly shake with fear.

Suddenly He felt her grab him, her beautiful face had entranced him, and he didn't see it coming. She held him firmly in her hands, not too hard, but as he struggled he could tell there would be no escape. He was powerless in her grip as he saw her face getting closer, and her mouth opened slowly before him. He shut his eyes, waiting for the inevitable hotness of her mouth. Instead, he felt her wet tongue paint the front of his body with a long streak of her saliva, all the way up to his face, soaking it. He opened his eyes and saw that she was smiling.

"Mmmm. You taste pretty good there Freddy. I don't suppose you mind if I suck on you a bit, and get more of that flavor?"

Fred wasn't struggling any more, his mind was stuck, he didn't know what was happening, or why he was still in the outside world and not traveling down into the depths of her body right now. Then he remembered the talk she gave to everyone in his team at the office.

"Remember, communication is key everyone."

Fred figured he had nothing to loose so he asked,

"Ms-err I mean, Zekla...Are you...preparing to eat me?" He said plainly.

"Can I?" She asked quite genuinely.

"uhm...i don't wish to die." He responded timidly.

"I had a feeling. and yet, you went into my office with a death wish, you can understand my confusion."

Fred shifted in her grip a bit before she then let go of him, dropping him to the floor of his section of the room. He wiped his face with his shirt as it was still dripping with her warm spit. Fred had to admit, feeling her lick him like that was, oddly arousing, and even the visual image he had inside his mind of her pushing him into her mouth was giving him a funny feeling, but it was still a scary thought. He was relived to see that, for the moment, she was not going to try eating him. She just seemed peeved about his pervy behavior.

"Well, I said I was sorry." He said,

"Yes, still, I needed to get that out of me. Up until then, I liked you Fred, but that betrayal of my trust upset me, so I decided, you had to be dealt with, and that I would make a meal out of you."

Zekla had crossed her arms, and was now leaning against the raised floor that Fred stood on. He heard what she had just said, but she didn't seem to be moving in for the kill or anything.

"So...I-I don't know what to do right now, should I fear for my life or are we friends again or..." Fred shrugged.

"Well, I can swallow you whole, and just carry you around, then let you out after a time."

Strangely, Fred felt his subsiding erection perk up hearing this, what the fuck was wrong with him? He wanted her to do it? The more he thought about it though, the more it intrigued him and even exited him. Could she stop her stomach from digesting him? How? If he was inside her, what would he do? Had she ever done this before? do the other aliens also do this with humans? Before he could ask any of these questions, Zekla, had a concerned look on her face and said

"Though now that I think about it, that might not actually be a good idea right now, I am actually pretty hungry and I do need to eat, and you're starting to look good." Zekla seemed to unconsciously lick her lips after saying this, possibly remembering his taste.

"Oh. Well, yeah, uhm, better eat something soon then because I definitely don't want to be digested today, heh."

He laughed nervously

"You...have something to eat right? I'm getting a little worried Zekla, I've hear all kinds of stories and I'm here all alone with you so..."

"Hm? Oh! No no, don't worry Freddy, I was just trying to see if you would piss you pants, I'm actually surprised it seemed to have the opposite effect." As she said this, her large finger reached out and playfully tapped the very visible erection in his pants. She laughed softly to herself. Fred was simply floored, not only was he not going to die, and not only was his boss into him, but she was 20 feet tall and had a body so curvy it was like something a boy in puberty would draw, with her wide hips that pulled up her shorts, revealing her thick, delicious thighs, and her breasts, of which a single one must have been at least 200 lbs.

"Yeah, I don't really know why that happened, so, don't hold it against me."

She shrugged

"Maybe you like the idea of being eaten, just not the part where you end up nourishing me." Zekla then reached up to her exposed midriff and gave her belly a few good pats he could hear.

"That's sounds about right. So...what are you going to eat?"

A wicked smile grew on her lovely face. Her brilliantly white teeth sparkled behind her full red lips, and she once again leaned in close to him.

"Why? did you want to watch me eat some people?"

There was an exited throb from his cock, truth be told, Fred was not that thrilled with this new fetish that he was being forced to discover right now. Yet, the notion was tempting, and more than that, he wanted to know what exactly these things ate. A part of him worried that there was a bound and gagged person in this room about to meet a wet, gurgling end inside this beautiful giant.

"You have people here? Did you kidnap humans to eat?" Fred felt himself back up a little from her as he said this. Zekla snorted at him, she seems so cavalier about all this, but then again, from her point of view, what was he really? in the past 200 or so years, her kind ate humans almost by the truck full, and now they were expected to curb that primal instinct suddenly. 100 years was not long enough, there may never actually be a time frame long enough to change that. As he thought about all this, he hadn't noticed that she was walking over to the large door, and next to it was a black bag, closed by a draw string.

"My Kind doesn't need to hunt your kind anymore, remember Fred? I'm surprised you don't already know about this."

She bent over to loosen the string, as she did, Fred got a very clear and great view of her well fed ass, no doubt built on a steady diet of human beings. He continued to stare at her shapely body as she came back over to him. Then he noticed what she was holding in each hand. Two naked people, one man, one woman. Their faces were emotionless, they seemed gone from this world. She held them up.

"Fred, You may be meat, but these two, are vegetables."

Fred suddenly put it all together

"You mean...you're kind eats these mindless clones? That's what our two species agreed to?"

"They're not clones actually, that would be "immoral" " even with her hands full, she managed to make air quotes.

"No instead my brilliant leaders decided to just section off a large portion of the human populace and...well there's a lot that goes into it, but the result is, at 20, some humans win the lottery, and are subjected to a process that leaves them like this. Still alive, but noting going on up stairs. Here."

Zekla placed the female on the floor near Fred, and she just lay there like a pile. Fred went up to here and waived in front of her face. Her eyes did not respond, she barely even blinked. He went to check her pulse, and sure enough, she was still alive.

"If you want, you can fool around with her before I eat her. I don't mind, in fact, that might actually be pretty hot."

He snapped his head back at his boss, he had no idea she was like this, were the rest of the giants like this too? Putting on a civil face in the integrated places, but behind the closed doors of their houses and secret meeting places, cold, unsympathetic predators? Fred felt angry now, seeing her smile as this naked human woman lay near him, her mind popped out of her body so this giant can eat her and who knows how many more of his kind. His human pride flared up, he didn't care how hot she was, he needed to let this be known to her. So impassioned was Fred, he didn't really think about what he was about to say and just blurted it out.

"Hey! That vegetable is a person like me bitch!"

There was more but Fred caught himself, realizing he was talking back to not only his boss, but also a 20 foot tall, 2 ton giant that eats people. Even so, she didn't seem too upset, and in fact, looked concerned.

"Sorry Fred. I'll try to be more respectful. If you want me to, I can go eat in the bathroom so you don't have to see."

Fred was becoming calmer after seeing her express a little concern for how he felt, it didn't change the fact that what she was doing was almost worse than murder to him. He had to know more before he could put his mind ease.

"No it's just...when you say a process, what happens exactly? I mean, they don't scoop out their brains do they?"

Zekla had already placed the mindless man's legs into her mouth before Fred had asked his question but now upon hearing it she pulled them out. She went over toward Fred.

"That's a good question, lets check."

Zekla brought the human's head up to her mouth and placed it on top of her back molars and began to slowly bight down.

"No no! Wait!" Fred panicked, but heard Zekla already beginning to laugh.

"I'm just kidding Fred. Yes they still have their brains. They put the person in a chamber that essentially neuralizes them. Since hard chemicals would affect the taste it is accomplished with some kind of audio visual program. They go in exited and come out in stretchers and get packed up to be sent off to all the giantesses around the world."

Zekla lifted the human up again, and Fred watched close as it was lowered into her wide open mouth. The feet and lower legs disappeared first, a loud gulp followed but a bump in her throat. Fred was completely fixed on it as it happened, seeing more and more of the human man gently sink into her, up to his torso now. Zekla reached up with her other free hand and grabbed her lower jaw. A loud *pop* was heard and Fred became even more wide eyed at the sight of her jaw stretching to accommodate more of the human being she was stuffing into her throat. She let off long, almost sexual moans as she did this, occasionally her tongue would appear as she tried to lick the body all over.

Another deep gulp and the human vegetable's arms were pinned up into the air, and Fred next watched as gulp after gulp more of the mindless man sank into the huge body of the giantess, until finally there was only the large lump in her throat. She closed her lips and gulped loudly one more time, the distended bump in her throat slid down into it's final destination, her gurgling belly. After a brief pause Fred thought he had heard a splash, like the man had wetly landed at the bottom of the giant's stomach. There was now a visible bump in Zekla's abdomen and she began to rub it.

"Oh yes, that really hit the spot Fred."

The giantess' stomach quickly went to work digesting the human inside it. Loud, low gurgles and rumblings could be heard as it tossed and squeezed the living meal it had been fed, dripping enzymes and liquids that would wear it down and render it nothing more than a thick, nutritious goop. Fred thought about all of this as he watched her belly, faint signs of movement could be seen and Zekla firmly rubbed the emerging bumps.

"Mmm. Feels so nice. Even though they're in a trance, they instinctively move inside you when you swallow them...well, not You, I mean...well you get it."

Fred heard what she said, but was only paying half attention, the belly movements had hypnotized him. That could have been him. Easily. It was only by her species' decided friendship with his and her own choice that he was given the odd luxury of being outside to witness a terrible thing rather than it happen to him. Fred couldn't help but have pause for this. Further down from his brain, another organ with a mind of its own was taking all this information, and converting it into something very strange all things considered. He was rock hard, his pants very obviously tented now. It could have been him, and he wanted it to be him. In a dark place, he imagined he was in side her, dissolving. The image made him take a deep breath, in fear and to calm his arousal down.

"Well now, I think some one enjoyed the show." Zekla said amused, again she reached out and pressed her large index finger onto his erection and rubbed it firmly.

"Lucky you, I have one more to eat." She then reached over for the woman, but Fred interrupted her.

"Why..." He stopped. It was something he was slightly embarrassed to ask but, he felt he needed to know.

"Why didn't you eat me. Could that man inside you have been me? Would you have done it? Have you ever eaten a human that wasn't like them? How can you-"

Suddenly she bent forward, opening her mouth wide open she extended her tongue again and licked him, chest to face. He stared at her mouth as she backed off and could tell she was savoring his taste on her own saliva. Fetish or not, this caused Fred to begin to breath more shallow and his heart skipped a beat. It was as if he had seen death.

"Such a good taste." Zekla purred, licking her lips

"I really enjoy it."

"whenever you do that I think I see my life flash before my eyes." Fred said, shaking

"Oh yeah? How was it?"

"Uh...could you answer my question because I'm getting freaked out."

Zekla rolled her eyes.

"Yes, at any moment I could eat you, and there isn't a thing you could do to stop me, this human inside me, lets name him Fred. it's you! No one will ever find you. They'd have to search the sewer for your bones. I have actually done that once, but don't ask about it because I don't feel like talking about it. Finally, I'll just say it, though I thought it might be obvious, I just like scaring you, and yeah, I might actually be eating you in the future here, we have a few days in this place, but I can fit you in me without murdering you. So, relax a little bit okay Freddy. I'm the giantess, you're my prey, but I like you alive more, does that about answer your questions?"

Fred took a deep breath. A weight had been lifted from his chest. He looked over at the girl.

"So, she's next then? I can't believe you're that hungry." He said in disbelief.

"I am, hell, I could add you in there also. It would be a little uncomfortable but I would be really full which always feel great."

Fred saw her hand fall below his view, and she closed her eyes in pleasure. All that from the idea of being filled with 3 people.

"Why? I eat a lot sometimes too but, It doesn't arouse me."

"it's a giantess thing. Honestly it's what made our two species enemies for so long. You guys were so fun to swallow whole, just kicking and screaming all the way down. Okay, Freddy, later on when I do eat you, please do that, okay? it feels great. Don't stop when you're in my stomach either."

The look on Zekla's face was of utter excitement, she just could not wait to eat him it seamed. However for Fred, this proved an opportunity to test something.

"What if, I don't want to be eaten. At all. Because I'm terrified you're lying and I wont ever come back out? I'll end up in those huge tits of yours or something."

Zekla's face went from disappointment to amusement, she looked down at her massive rack, and looked back up at Fred.

"You are so turned on by that notion, don't even try to pretend you aren't."

Fred smiled but pressed her

"If I said no, are you going to do it anyway?"

"No. I mean that, but please, you don't have to be that afraid of me doing that. If it helps to rationalize how something like me could have that much restraint, It's because I enjoy playing with my food even more than eating it."

For the first time today, he felt at ease. Sighing with relief he looked over to the female laying on the table. Fred had a dark thought, she was a living woman, and was just going to end up dead any way. Maybe he could fool around with her. Why stop there even, Zekla said she could fit both of them inside her, could he go in with the girl and have his way with her inside Zekla? The idea was enough to get his already hard cock throbbing harder at the idea. He must have really been out there because he didn't even notice Zekla had picked up the girl and was already swallowing her. He was brought out of his thoughts by a deep gulp and then her stomach beginning to churn again.

"Huh? Oh you're eating her already, sorry I was thinking about something."

There was another deep gulp, and he watched the bump slide down her throat, then her belly grew before his eyes. He wondered how much could she actually eat?

"Oh yes. That'll do for now." Zekla said, again patting her stomach. the flesh of her belly rippled with each pat, and the movements seemed to increase. She tossed her head back a bit and let off a long, pleasured moan. One of her hands found its way to her massive tit and began to squeeze it firmly, her fingers pinching the nipple occasionally. Her other hand was between her thick thighs, her middle finger disappearing into an unseen, moist hole. Fred couldn't take it anymore and reach into his pants to adjust himself. It was quite the sight to behold, a 20 foot tall giantess, with a belly full of living people, was masturbating at the feeling. Then she slowed down, all but stopping.

"I...I should really lay down for this."

Zekla made her way over to the bed, Fred only stood there and watched, then she turned to him, and with a wicked smile said.

"Care to join me?"

Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby Keltohey » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:58 am

So hot! :D :gulp:
Keltohey
New to the forum

Postby Glorptime » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:26 am

thank you :)
Glorptime
New to the forum

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 am

I woud really love to read the more about this coupe and their odd friendship, especially now as the human seem to be more at ease around his giant boss. It would be fun reading seeing what happens next :-D Keep up the good work :gulp:
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Your work is inspiring!
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!