Devoured by the mighty dragon 3D

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Devoured by the mighty dragon 3D

Postby Komsomol » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Warning! Guerrilla modeling ahead.

A huge and powerful red dragon is towering in front of you, however he doesn't seem to notice your presence. You slowly approach him from behind.

Colossal muscles hold his scaly body together, while consuming large amounts of energy for every move. As you pass below his tail, you dream of becoming fuel for those muscles, even though the dragon's organism would spend you within seconds.

The dragon's cock lays in spacious sheath, not erect at the moment, but even in its current state the size of this organ is menacing. You would easily be crushed by its weight, if the dragon decides to put you into that sheath. As you slip on a puddle of pre-cum, the dragon finally notices you.

You explain him that you're a vorarephile, and that you want to get eaten by such an attractive predator, and that the fate of gruesome digestion actually sounds like a great idea to you. The dragon, flattened by your words, kindly agrees to book you onto his today's menu.

- But first, - says the dragon – let's make a proper meal out of you. I personally prefer my food to be well-baked. Just sit down and look right into my gullet.
The dragon opens his maw, and you are instantly submerged into hot malodorous airflow from between his spiky teeth.

Actually, there are two rows of teeth on the upper jaw. You wounder if you'll get stuck between them when it all comes to chewing. Deep in the dragon's throat, on the back wall there is a large throbbing orifice. As it gradually opens up, you notice a light coming from it.

Meanwhile, deep inside the dragon's body a fiery projectile is formed out of waste products of several internal organs, mainly liver. Those aggressive chemicals are smashed together and irritated with a spit of microbes that rapidly process the caustic sludge, releasing a massive amount of heat in the process.

The sludge is then quickly forced upwards along the mucus-covered tunnel through the dragon's body. The dragon's uvula raises to the ceiling to make way for the projectile.

The whole process of forming a projectile takes just a few seconds. Finally, the dragon spits it right onto you. You see a massive lump of burning hot secretions flying your way.

When the dragon's “fire breath” hits you, it feels like being thrown into hot lava alive. Even though not technically fire, it is more than enough to instantly cook you to a crisp. You scream in agony, as a churning fiery spit from the dragon's guts quickly evaporates into toxic gases.

- What? Feeling too hot in there? - the dragon grins – Just wait until you go inside, my gastric juices are not as gentle as this humble welcome.
The dragon easily picks you up with his arm and tosses you inside the maw, instantly sealing it shut.

You find yourself on an uncomfortably soft yet very scratchy tongue. The dragon moans savoring your taste.
- Oh dear, all this fire breathing made my mouth so dry!
You hear a deep growl and bubbling from the dark cavern of dragon's gullet, and then a disgusting sticky mixture of saliva and snot is spat right onto you. You instinctively attempt to get the sizzling slime off your already burnt body as bacteria from the dragon's sore throat assaults you.

Tongue and ceiling start to secrete dense saliva as well. You are being drenched in cloggy dragon spit. The tongue below you slowly shifts and pushes you towards those menacing jaws.

Eventually you are placed right on top of sharp yellow teeth, your face falls right into a rotten cavern of caries, filled with ghastly remains of whatever the dragon ate in the past. The lower jaw easily raises you towards the two upper rows of teeth. Before you know it, you are crushed in the dragon's powerful bite. Your bones crack like potato chips.

The lower jaw then moves sideways, grinding you even further until you end up on the tongue again, already made into a mush. You hear a familiar growl from the gullet, and the next second another lump of foul yellowish spit is thrown right onto you, making you a little less dense.

The dragon proceeds to chew you further. Eventually you are reduced to a helpless puddle near the base of his tongue. You wonder how you didn't lose your consciousness yet. Perhaps it has something to do with that Vorenol pill that you took an hour ago. Or maybe just pure luck, who knows?

You are lazily pushed towards the esophagus entrance, past those infectious dragon's tonsils that spit out even more nasty bacteria. Thick snot is falling from the nasal chamber above. This onslaught of hungry germs makes you want to shiver. The sealed entrance begins to slowly open up below you, uncovering a terrifying tunnel into the depth of dragon's powerful body.

With a loud “SSHHHLORP” you slide through the soft tissue surrounding dark hole below you, and fall onto another sealed muscular ring. Right in front of you are the dragon's vocal cords. A powerful stream of air sucks you towards trachea when the dragon breathes in. Right before you almost fall into that windy trap the air stream stops and reverses, as the dragon breathes out hot carbon dioxide. You are thrown towards the back wall of the throat by a powerful gas current.

- Hey, if you were planning to panic, now is a good time to start – the dragon's voice ruptures you. Mighty sound waves from his vocal cords physically shake you with great force, as you are in such a close proximity to an oscillator that drives that voice. At the same time, you are sprayed with sticky goo from trachea, which makes you feel even more miserable.

The ceiling starts to descend onto you, pushing you with ease into even deeper parts of dragon's neck. Finally, a slimy noise around you becomes a deep loud “GLLULLP!”, with which you are pushed into the awaiting tunnel meant for food.

You easily slide down the rather spacious esophagus, the dragon doesn't even have to force you down. Thick mucus filled with remains of previously consumed food covers you, it has that disgusting, slightly salty taste that immerses you into itself making you feel like you're melting in a dragon snot.

Oh noes! It seems that there are more teeth on your way! They erupt from orifices in the esophagus and thrust into the swallowed lump of food, which is you. On your way down, you are chewed into even more mushy mess than before. It feels as if the dragon was a boss enemy in some video game. Too bad you lose all quick-time events.

After a long slide down, you fall into a fleshy chamber inside the dragon's chest. There is a lot of saliva around you, and some food remains. It smells absolutely horrible in here. You notice there is a sign that reads “to the stomach”, which points to the stomach. To the left side of the stomach entrance there seems to be another sign that reads (you guessed it) “stomach”. With a smaller text that reads “Warning! Deadly gastric juices ahead”. You ask the dragon why there are signs inside his belly.
- To emphasize the hopelessness of your situation in face of inevitable doom, - the dragon replies – And how do you still talk to me? How do you vore people always do that? You are supposed to be mush already!

A carpet-like floor formed of little fleshy villi starts to stir, slowly carrying you towards the awaiting stomach entrance. You tell the dragon that in the face of inevitable doom by digestion you have a right for one last wish, which is to post your story on internet forums.
- Just who do you think I am? Your biographer? - you feel a deep roar that comes from all direction and shakes the chamber walls – Alright, but don't expect much from me. Say, what's your name?

As you are moved closer and closer to the stomach, you try to tell the dragon your name, but the next second you are hit with a devastating burst of caustic gases and acids that erupt from that deadly digestive organ. You shudder under the rain of those hot particles and cannot reply to a dragon's question because you're too busy choking in malodorous cloud of burp, which eventually travels up the esophagus.
- BUUURP! Oh well. Looks like internet forums won't know about you. Slide in and digest already.

Finally, you are pressed against the stomach entrance and begin to easily squeeze through. Before your eyes, there is a horrifying sight of the dragon's internal food processing sack. The stomach is divided into upper and lower part, most of digestion seems to happen below, in a soft fleshy tank that vibrates and swings slightly with each move of the dragon's body. Some food is stuck on the upper level, but it will most likely fall down after some time. You try to balance and not slide directly into that hot pit of annihilation and despair, that churns the very last remains of the dragon's previous meal.

Acidic fumes in the air make it painful to even be in this horrific place. Despite your best efforts you slide closer and closer towards the digestive pit below. You notice how the digested food is slowly sucked through a passage into what seems to be duodenum. After a while, most of the slimy acidic mass is gobbled up by intestinal tract. Only small lumps remain on the stomach floor.

You cannot fight the gravity any more and slide past those yellowish spiky teeth into the lower chamber. The air here seems to be filled with even denser acidic gas. You land with a slight splash into a puddle of relatively solid food remains. There are things even a dragon cannot fully digest, like car parts or armor. Right?
- Ever heard what they say about stomach being the shortest path to a dragon's heart? It's entirely true! - the dragon chuckled. You felt him laugh through the vibrations of slippery walls. They seem to be tilted in such a way that no living prey can climb up.

Meanwhile, a biological pump-like organ somewhere on the other side of a stomach wall begins to pump some really nasty chemicals. You can hear it rumbling, pushing gallons of some kind of bodily fluid into the organ right beneath the stomach. You ask the dragon if he's doing some preparations for digestion.

- You seem to be talking a little too much. So I decided to cook you some more. You are right inside my furnace anyway.
Another deep growl resonates through stomach walls, throwing you around. The bodily fluid fills the chamber right below the stomach, where numerous colonies of bacteria begin to process the fluid, releasing a strong heat as they do.

Above, in the stomach, the floor and basically entire lower section of the “basement” heats up rapidly. You hear the remaining sludge sizzle and splatter, like soup in a stove. It becomes painfully hot as the dragon's internal energy engulfs you. You feel the power of his body literally torrefy you. Acidic fumes become thicker and thicker, they cover slimy walls with deadly dew. Everything that remained in the stomach starts to melt. You ask the dragon if he can digest entire car.

- Of course not! I mean, I haven't tried eating entire car. A part of my lunch was refusing to leave his car today, so I had to bite through the roof and swallowed a bit of metal in the process. He should have believed me when I said I will eat him anyway.
Stomach entrance promptly opened and let out a portion of malodorous gas, after a few seconds you feel a monstrous belch vibrate through the fleshy walls. A decrease of pressure in the stomach allowed the walls to collapse slightly, tightening the hole between two stomach “floors”, which left the unfortunate food no opportunity to escape. Small volcano-like fountains started to rise from the stomach floor and spill boiling hot acidic liquid that the dragon's stomach uses to clean itself from undigested remains. When it is sprayed all over you, the tissue that forms your body quickly melts into unrecognizable mud, the same happens to seemingly solid car parts.

- So you wanted to see the shortest path to a dragon's heart? Well, here you are! Enjoy the ride, - the dragon chuckled.
Stomach floor shifts forward, forcing you to slide towards an orifice in the front wall of the stomach. Then you are easily sucked through, together with some melting leftovers. Because of your current mushy state, you are not sucked in entirely, some part of your body remains in the stomach, while another portion is forced further towards the chest.

You flow through some kind of scary looking tunnel, in a steaming hot stream that is soon joined by several more streams from lungs. The dragon probably breathes in a lot of dust, in his lung this dust is mixed with mucus and dropped into the caustic stream. You ask the dragon why this happens. You also ask him why there is a sign that reads “Shortest path to a heart”.

- Because it is! To one of my hearts, at least. I heard you wanted to become fuel for my body, and that's just what I'm doing with you right now. Everything that mixes into the liquid is meant to improve the amount of calories I can squeeze out of you.
You finally reach it – one of the dragon's hearts. It seems that he is going to use you as a direct fuel for it, but how exactly? There is a puddle of sizzling caustic “fuel” below the heart. The heart can work easily on standard nutrient supply from the dragon's body, but it seems to be able to use alternative energy sources. Loud kicks shake entire chamber as the heart contracts every five seconds. Despite the enormous pressure this organ produces, it takes quite a while for the blood to travel through entire body, so the hit rate is comparably rare.

You fall directly into a caustic puddle and sway on its waves for some time before a hollow tentacle sucks you into its internal sack.

Then the tentacle rises and pours you into a hole in the heart's upper wall.

You flow into spiky chamber that looks very scary. The chamber is located right between several cardiac gizzards that occasionally squeeze the fuel with great force.

When the chamber is half-full, another hollow tentacle pours a few gallons of vicious bacteria into the fuel. Then the entrance is rapidly sealed.

Bacteria eats into you like hot knife into butter. You wish you could scream in agony, but your body is already molten beyond any usability, and it continues to quickly melt, releasing large quantity of gas in the process. Tremendous gas pressure makes the chamber inflate, and also crushes you with great force.

Then the valve on top opens for a while, releasing the gas and making the chamber contract. A bit of fresh fuel is poured on top of you. After the valve is closed, the production of gas resumes, inflating the chamber again and so helping the dragon's heart to pump the blood. You feel utter humiliation of being spent by the dragon's body so mercilessly. You tell the dragon that you've imagined yourself the expression “you'll always be in my heart” to be much less literate.

- Romantic, isn't it? - the dragon patted his chest, - The only real difference is, you aren't going to be there forever. I will deplete you soon.
After just a few minutes, a flow of gas from bacteria reduced significantly, and most of bacteria died when the food for it ran out. You are depraved of almost all of your complex biological compounds, reduced to mere byproducts of fermentation. Then the valve at the top opens and a hollow tentacle sucks you out of this fleshy chemical reactor.

The tentacle carries you with the remaining waste towards a sealed organic pipe near the wall, which opens up its entrance. You are then dropped into that ominous pit of disposal.

----------------------------------------------------
That's it for now. If you people don't laugh at this too hard, I'll post the rest of the journey, from current position all the way down to the sewers.
Also, a handsome yet poorly modeled red dragon is looking for a roleplay partner.
Last edited by Komsomol on Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Komsomol
Participator

Re: Devoured by the mighty dragon 3D

Postby komaru » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:19 pm

While I sadly don't really have the time for RP that I once did, I would love to see the rest of this.

Keep practicing! This is a pretty solid start you have here! :3
komaru
???

Postby Slaire » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Wow. When i looked at the first shot i thought, i gonna be jealous at some prey in 3rd person. After realizing that it's 1st person, i couldnt stop watching at this anymore.
I really hope you post the rest, until the very end. :D
Slaire
New to the forum

Postby Komsomol » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Here comes the new batch of images! I updated the first post with even more MSPaint quality 3D graphics. Stay tuned for the next part that will involve merciless pixelated digestion.
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

This was kickass! Very sexy! :D
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby Komsomol » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Aaaand finally we're in the stomach! I added fewer images this time, but hey, that place alone took almost entire hour to make. For these new images I used ambient occlusion effect, do you think I should remake all other pictures with ambient occlusion enabled?
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:37 am

О! Сколько зим! Мой драконий дружище вернулся!!!!! Ну с возвращением!;)
Теперь колись, сам все это замоделировал? Выглядит низкополигональным, без рендеринга, чисто из вьюпорта. Тем не менее - восхищаюсь твоей фантазией. Внутренний мир дракона - действительно, уникальный внутренний мир. С удовольствием рассматривала каждую картинку. Куча увул потешно смотрится!)) Очень все ярко так, красочно, супер. Это все действительно находится внутри этой самой модели дракона, да?
Ну, теперь пора делать анимацию. POV Full Tour. Ага??
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Komsomol » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:06 am

Привет, Эми!
Все эти модели я сделал в программе для VR-скульптинга, с помощью HTC Vive. Я считаю, каждый уважающий себя ворофил обязан добыть себе такой девайс. Ты можешь буквально быть там, внутри, ощущения просто непередаваемые! И даже люди, совершенно не умеющие рисовать (вроде меня) могут в считанные часы вылепить в VR любые внутренности, какие только возникнут в их воображении. Это невероятно затягивает, ты можешь сделать себе не просто full tour, а extended tour и даже extended tour plus.
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:57 am

Крутотень же! Дада, я тоже недавно купила такой девайс, и по моменту расстреливаю пачки зомбаков в Аризоне))) Скажи поконкретнее, что именно за программа? Можно ли делиться с друзьями уже готовой моделью? Можно ли это экспортировать в другие форматы, например в .obj ?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby -Stromae- » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:12 pm

The modelling is strangely creative, I don't think I had seen something like this ever before. I hope you continue!
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Komsomol » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Another batch is up, I also updated some of the older images with an ambient occlusion effect. This time we end up in one of the least conventional locations for vore. Where will the dragon's organism carry us next? How many more interesting places do we get to pass through? Stay tuned for the next episode to find out!
Эми, вот эта программа http://store.steampowered.com/app/479010/Kodon/ делиться моделями можно, экспортировать в OBJ тоже, но цвета не экспортируются (только геометрия).
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Emi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:30 am

Komsomol wrote:Эми, вот эта программа http://store.steampowered.com/app/479010/Kodon/ делиться моделями можно, экспортировать в OBJ тоже, но цвета не экспортируются (только геометрия).

То есть, obj точно можно? Просто это главное, т.к. я бы хотела в итоге еще дорабатывать модели в других прогах, текстурить, в общем, все по-серьезному:) А полигональность меша на выходе настраивается? Треугольники или четырехугольники?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Komsomol » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 am

Я же сказал, OBJ можно. Проблема может возникнуть не с экспортом, а с количеством полигонов. Кодон использует алгоритм marching cubes для создания мешей, поэтому число полигонов легко и быстро может перевалить за десяток миллионов, и в Кодоне ты никак этого не изменишь в уже готовой модели, поэтому масштаб в начале надо подбирать очень тщательно. Все треугольники, сделать квадраты не позволяет алгоритм. У меня удавалось понизить поликаунт с помощью MeshLab (звучит грозно, но она бесплатная, и там в принципе ничего сложного).
Komsomol
Participator

Postby Emi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:56 am

Komsomol wrote:Я же сказал, OBJ можно. Проблема может возникнуть не с экспортом, а с количеством полигонов. Кодон использует алгоритм marching cubes для создания мешей, поэтому число полигонов легко и быстро может перевалить за десяток миллионов, и в Кодоне ты никак этого не изменишь в уже готовой модели, поэтому масштаб в начале надо подбирать очень тщательно. Все треугольники, сделать квадраты не позволяет алгоритм. У меня удавалось понизить поликаунт с помощью MeshLab (звучит грозно, но она бесплатная, и там в принципе ничего сложного).

Ясно, спасибо! =)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Komsomol » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:30 pm

See the continuation of the story in my gallery right here https://aryion.com/g4/view/423402
Komsomol
Participator

Postby -Stromae- » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh, you didn't continue doing these?
-Stromae-
Somewhat familiar

Postby Akendolfr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am

That's one fine gooey maw right there. Very good work fellow derg .3.
Check out my lovely big gay derg at: https://aryion.com/g4/view/659441
Akendolfr
Somewhat familiar

Postby WoodenDuck » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:15 pm

This was absolutely awesome! I'm very impressed. Very creative and well-done. Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you continue your work.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Komsomol » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Eka told me not to "spam" the gallery with my pictures. Lol. I guess I'll just upload only one image per day, so maybe Eka wouldn't notice any "spamming". I don't see why other users can upload a bazilion separate 3D renders of models they didn't even create, and I'm not allowed to upload something that is 100% done by me, and is geometrically different in every frame. Either way, if I'm blocked from uploading any more of this, you still can find the continuation of the series on FA. As for now, https://aryion.com/g4/view/430282
Komsomol
Participator

Postby WoodenDuck » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:30 pm

That's too bad about the alleged "spamming." To me, as long as they're all unique images, it shouldn't be considered spam, but whatever.

I'm really glad you're continuing this series. I look forward to your future uploads (even if you have to upload them slower).
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!