A crinkly End (UB, FM/m, Fem Pred, Male Prey, Toys, Diapers)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A crinkly End (UB, FM/m, Fem Pred, Male Prey, Toys, Diapers)

Postby Lery » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 am

A Crinkly End

(FM/m, cuckold, reluctant, cum digestion, diaper and ageplay, unbirth, toys, female Pred, male Prey, implied disposal)

This story covers many strange and deviant fetishes that are beyond the normal scope for vore. Namely infidelity and the use of diapers as a sexual aid. if that isn't your cup of tea you've been warned.

My wife and I had been fooling around for the last thirty minutes with tongues and fingers finally bringing us close enough to stop and wait. She was soaked, and I was hard. I could feel her begging with her eyes. Every move I made she studied with rapt attention and before long she broke the silence we had been holding onto like a safety blanket.

“He’s been working on fisting me. I’m quite stretched. Wanna ‘try your hand’?” She said waggling her eyebrows and tossing her curly red hair over her shoulder revealing her large breasts and hard nipples as the sheet fell off her. She chewed on her lip as she waited for my response. I sighed because I knew what would happen if we agreed. One of us would end up a stain on our bedsheets. However, the ache in my dick and the way that the sheets draped over her voluptuous lower body got the better of me.

I walked over and slapped her thigh with my cock before rolling her onto her back. She moaned and eagerly spread her legs revealing her soaked pussy. “Finger me, hubby. I want to feel your hand slide all the way in!” I just smiled down at her and ran my hands over her snatch.

“I’ll probably get more than my hand in tonight. I know what you’ve been doing.” I said spreading her lips apart and wetting my fingers with her juices. “You’re going to get my hand in there, then tell me to try and get my other hand in, and before I know it I’ll be up to my shoulders in your pussy as you squirm and moan,” I said beginning to work on her clit with my hand. Watching her blush and begin to breathe heavy.

“I would n-never!” She said indignantly trying to hide her arousal. “I would ask before I would do that!” She said pushing my hand down away from her clit. “Please finger me,” she begged.

I sighed. “Fine,” I said sliding two fingers in. “But later you wear a diaper for me? A thick one and take plenty of pictures?” I asked beginning to watch her squirm as they worked in and out. “I’ll do almost anything if you would for me,” I added.

“AH! Anything?” She said bucking her hips. “More fingers please!”

“Anything as long as I don’t end up as a stain on the sheet tonight,” I said putting my other two fingers in. “I’ll let you have him over too.”

She purred as I got my entire hand inside her. “I’ll wear one for you, and I promise you won’t be a stain on the sheets either. I have a fun idea!” she said grabbing my other hand, and quickly putting into her cunt. “Oh Yes!” she gasped “I feel so full already!”

I knew that this was going to happen tonight. I struggled with both hands as she easily had me up to my elbows. “Struggle more baby. I-I mmm. I’m feeling soo good right now.” she wrapped her legs around my waist and started trying to half-push and pull me inside her.

“Oh no,” I said halfheartedly as she had my face pressed into her slit. Before long, my head and arms were all inside her. Everything was muffled as I felt my shoulders slide in easily past her hungry lips. Then she said the words that started our little game.

“every time I-I cum I’ll ah push you out a little if you make me c-cum hard enough times I’ll let you go and we can oooh call everything off and I’ll let you take pictures of my ass in a d-diaper.” At this I struggled hard, feeling her walls smash down around me, as I slid back out of her a bit. “Mmm-but. If I get you all the way in, and s-smashed down and make YOU into cum, I’ll get my w-wand out, put on your favorite type of diaper, and squirt you into the t-thirsty paaahdding!”

This little game aroused me and terrified me to no end. We had joked about this idea for a long time but if we went through with this high-risk game there was a very high chance I would end up nothing more than her cum in a cum-soggy diaper being thrown away tomorrow morning. I struggled as I felt her make more ground than I had made. She had me up to my chest and was making fast work of the rest of my torso by the time I got her to cum again.

“W-well baby, mmm. How does th-aaaht fun sound?” She said. By this time, I knew that if I said no she wouldn’t. However, the idea was just too much fun to ignore. I had to curl up as she got me down to my hips. “L-last chance, both to struggle and answer baby.” She said as she shuddered as my hips wiggled into her with a wet slurp.

“Fine, baby.” I said, “This’ll be an interesting evening!” I quickly curled myself into a tight ball pulling my legs and feet all the way inside with me. “Have fun baby,” I said as I heard her giggle.

“Oh, I will.” She said I could feel her hands running over the bulge I made in her. “So, one extra thick diaper, and I’m calling my Daddy for a good time.” She said as I heard rustling around which I could only assume was her calling, “Hey,” She said in a sultry voice. “I have him all up inside me and he agreed to the diaper thing.” She giggled as I felt her beginning to play with herself. Immediately I could feel her walls moving to try and squeeze me down. “Mmmhmm, I have been bad.” She said, I only laughed as I began to lose feeling in my skin closest to the walls of her uterus. “I DO need to be punished. You should get over here and I’ll show you how badly I need it.”

She got off the phone and finished yet another orgasm. I could feel myself starting to lose definition, and become partially runny around my sides. As she rolled over, I could feel the extent of how much of my total mass had been reduced to her cum. I was maybe halfway to being nothing more than a later orgasm. She got up quickly and I could feel her swaying over to our ‘fun’ drawer and getting some items out of it. A definite crinkle could be heard, and I knew exactly what she was doing.

I felt her shift around as she laid down and the sound of tapes being placed. “Baby, I wish you could see me right now. I’m wearing your favorite and I have my wand out. I know you’re getting close at this point and that you are being turned on and that just makes you melt faster.” At this, I felt her squish on me and listened to the tell-tale crinkle.

“I did say that I’d do almost anything if you would wear for me,” I said feeling my dick growing harder. “Go ahead and use the wand baby. I’ll squish around and cum for you if you want.”

I heard her wand buzzing, I knew that I was going to be ‘ready’ soon. “Nah, don’t cum for me, be cum for me.” She said placing the wand against the padding. The effect was immediate. I could feel what little solidarity I had left was quickly becoming nothing more than sloshing femjizz as she bucked and moaned as the vibrator worked on her clit through the plastic of the diaper.

I felt myself getting closer to orgasm with each passing second. Before too long I came, hard. I realized I didn’t shoot the sticky jizz I was used to, and instead just channeled some of the liquid I was becoming through myself. “N-Naughty.” She moaned. “I-I told you not to!” I felt myself being squished and churned up faster as she was getting closer and closer to her big O.

Just as these words left her mouth our bedroom door came open. “legs spread and wearing a diaper for daddy. Naughty naughty girl.” I heard him say. “So how does daddy’s little unbirther want to be punished?”

“Ahhh.” I heard I could only assume that was her offering her mouth to pleasure him. The bed creaked as the vibrator continued to buzz away at her, bring her ever closer to yet another orgasm, and I knew from the way she was starting to buck and wiggle it might be the one that might squirt me into the waiting diaper.

I heard him kissing her, either on her mouth or possibly a nipple, and I felt another hand pressing down on what was left of my solid mass. “Hmm he’s almost gone, now isn’t he?” I felt her moving probably to nod as a moan left her mouth. “Good girl.”

At this I felt her walls go into overdrive as she smashed down on me harder than before. “Ahh p-pleaaaaase daddy. Use your n-naughty girl’s mouth.”

I felt the bed move, or maybe that was just her walls squeezing me, but before long I heard it. The telltale sound of sucking him off with gusto. This was hot, no doubt about it. I could feel myself sliding around more than before. With each needy thrust and each squish, I felt my world going darker. I could hear her moaning around his cock in her mouth as I felt it with a pop. I began the last leg of my cummification as she bucked harder.

“D-don’t stop! I’m al-almost there!” She begged, before I could hear her sucking again. I felt the vibrations a lot more now. I could no longer see, just listen to the pleasant buzz as waves of pleasure took over me. I could hear my wife moaning louder and louder. I felt like I was cumming nonstop as my thoughts drifted.

I felt myself finally fading as my mind’s eye conjured up the image of what the scene must look like. I would be nothing more than a fantastic orgasm for her, not the first or the last of the evening, causing the diaper to be saggy and cum-laden by morning. My wife’s face coated in his jizz, and a hickey around her nipple. I’d be carried out in a plastic bag tied off like a typical diaper after one of our sessions tomorrow morning to be dumped with the rest of the garbage.
Lery
New to the forum

Re: A crinkly End (UB, FM/m, Fem Pred, Male Prey, Toys, Diap

Postby Shoelace » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:33 am

Wow, fantastic :D I really loved it :3 Keep me informed if you do more with this theme
Feel free to contact us to request access to our Discord server <3

Shoe & Lace, artistic mice
Shoelace
New to the forum

Postby Lery » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:28 pm

I definitely will! I love the theme and it's been a fap-fuel for me for a long time. I have no doubt I will have more to post eventually!
Lery
New to the forum

Postby Shoelace » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:10 pm

I completely understand why :3 man, that was so good~
And neat ^-^ looking forward to read more :3 Please PM me when a new one will be available ;)
Feel free to contact us to request access to our Discord server <3

Shoe & Lace, artistic mice
Shoelace
New to the forum

Postby 1ring42 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Same here this is definitely good.
1ring42
---

Postby scottypilgrim » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 am

Get a gallery and you got a watch from me for sure!
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slug01 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:48 am

Best story I've read in a while. There any room in that diaper for volunteers?
slug01
Participator

Postby 1ring42 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:40 pm

scottypilgrim wrote:Get a gallery and you got a watch from me for sure!

slug01 wrote:Best story I've read in a while. There any room in that diaper for volunteers?

I heartily second both opinions.
1ring42
---

Postby Lery » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:13 pm

I have a multi-prey story planned, as well as a FM/m CV scenario story.
Lery
New to the forum

Postby Lery » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:59 pm

sorry for the double post, but I now have a gallery up.
Lery
New to the forum

Postby spanxthanx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:47 pm

I liked it, really good, almost too good for the publib, lol. I'll look at it more later.
spanxthanx
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!