A Wet Wild Ride 2

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Wet Wild Ride 2

Postby Pharo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm

A wet wild Ride 2; A Lazy Afternoon With Rebecca
By Phero Foxdale

They looked into each other’s eyes for a few minutes. He was giving her a wry smile, while she bit her lip nervously. They had both been board, and she had been hungry. That was why he had suggested it; sitting on the edge of a small saucer, resting his back against the warm tea cup placed on the saucer. He began to explain again to her what it was that they were about to embark upon.

"You see." Tyler Explained. "It’s all really simple; you just place me into your mouth, and swallow, done." He threw his hands up at this last part to emphasize the apparent easiness of the task at hand. Rebecca was still a little uncertain. Indeed he was small enough for her to swallow whole, and yes, she was rather hungry. The whole idea had seemed strange when he suggested it, and she felt a little apprehensive about the whole thing. What if something happened, what if he was hurt, or died? She would never forgive herself, Rebecca bit her lip again. She looked down at Tyler, sitting on the saucer, they had known each other for some time and where good friends. But he had never mentioned doing anything like this before, or even that it was possible. In fact, when he first brought up the subject she thought he was making a rather crude joke about oral sex. But now that he was sitting before her, a small little morsel saying that it would make his day if she ate him was almost too much for her.

"But..." she began. "What if something happens, you say that you do this all the time. But..."

"Look" he interrupted "everything will be fine, so long as you don't chew me up or anything.” He felt he needed to emphasize this; Tyler was not too sure how indestructible his body was yet. “We can make a game of it, no reason to get right to the deed. It will keep us busy for a bit." This seemed to cheer her up a bit, and her billboard sized face came in close and gave him a wet kiss on his naked chest. “Perhaps a game of cat and mouse, or is that too cliché?” She had no idea, this was the first time that she had seriously needed to think about how to pass the time with a tiny person that you were going to eat afterwards, EVER. “We could play a board game, maybe I could be one of the pieces? I will admit that at my size our activities are rather limited.” She thought about what they could do for a minute, and then looked back down at Tyler.

“Sounds like we have a fun afternoon planned” she gave him a devilish smile. “However, I need to get a few things done beforehand, so we can chat for a bit and think of what to do then.” She reached for her tea and stopped, then thought for a second. “Since I’m going to eat you anyway, why don’t you hop into my tea. That way I won’t lose you or anything.” Tyler smiled up to her; she was probably starting to enjoy the idea of carrying him around for a bit. He stood up and climbed up over the rim of the china tea cup, this was not an easy feet. The cup was, at his perspective, nearly 4 feet high. But by using the cup handle he was able to climb up into the cup and splash down into the warm sweet liquid. He settled down, the tea coming almost to his chin. It was warm and comfortable, the milky dark liquid swirled around him, and he began to feel the first serious pangs of arousal. This was going to be a fun afternoon.

Her massive hand reached down and grabbed the cup and saucer. Tyler felt the acceleration of the cup rising into the air, the tea sloshing around him slightly. She held the cup at about level with her naval; Tyler had a rather excellent view of her large, now simply massive, breasts. He could just make out her chin and nose poking out over them. Her supple breasts jiggling lightly as she walked, Rebecca made her way over a desk in another room. There she sat down, placed the cup and saucer on the desk and got onto her computer to do whatever it was that she needed to do. Tyler had absent mindedly wondered what was so pressing since she had complained about there being absolutely nothing to do that afternoon. That and how she was hungry and there was no good place to eat that she wasn’t already sick of. Not that he was complaining, he was really relaxed and enjoying the view. She spent the next few minutes typing and humming, then almost absent mindlessly her hand drifted towards the tea cup.

Tyler didn’t notice it himself right away, he was in a rather dreamy state of relaxation and arousal. What he did notice was the sudden shake and lurch of the cup being grabbed and lifted skywards. Opening his eyes, he was treated to a view of the desk drifting by, and Rebecca’s head slowly getting closer, and closer. Her head was soon taking up his whole visage, followed by her beautiful, glossy and enormous lips. The cup sped towards them; he could see almost every detail on them now. He looked up and saw that her eyes were not on him, or the cup, she was well engrossed in whatever it was that she was doing on the computer. Tyler tried to turn around and look over the edge of the cup to see what it was that she was doing, but just as he did he felt her breath on him and the cup come to a stop. His world began to tip ever so gently, as she sipped on the tea. He sat there transfixed as the liquid flowed between her lips, through her mouth, and into the abyss. He broke away from the spectacle of death happening before him and looked up into her face. Her large nostrils; air rushing in and out bathing him in her warm breath, to her eyes; Large and bright, still looking transfixed at her work. Just then she looked down at him, the teacup leveled out and the flow of tea stopped. She curved her lips into a little smile, and that’s when he heard her swallow. It was loud and glorious, it reverberated around him. He had heard gulps like that before, both inside and out of the throat; he felt his nether’s tingle slightly whenever he did.

“Don’t think I’m going to gulp you down right away." she said as she slowly rested the cup back on the desk. "After all, we have all afternoon to enjoy our time together.” She gave a wink and went back to what she had been doing before. Tyler settle back down and began to relax again. This went on for about half an hour or so, Tyler relaxing in the tea cup, Rebecca lifting it to her lips to have a sip every few minutes. And so he was treated to a grand view of her face every so often. Every now and then she would look over at him, think for a second or two, maybe bite her lip as if thinking very hard, and then look back. It was after she had taken a rather large sip of tea when she looked down and noticed that the cup was almost empty, the tea had sunk to just above Tyler waist. She smiled, reached down and lightly grabbed him around his chest. Pulling him from the cup she gave him a little shake to help the tea drip off, she then gulped down the remainder and placed Tyler back into the now empty cup. "Wouldn’t want you to slip and miss out on all the fun we have planned later." she said rather teasingly.

"What fun?" Tyler said up to her. "Now you have me interested, I'm rather keen on knowing what my fate will be. As any man would you know." He stated as sarcastically as he thought was appropriate. He was rather glad that Rebecca was starting to take a keen interest in this, it made it all the more fun.

"Oh" she bantered back. "I think I may have come up with something." She looked down at him and wagged a finger in his face. She giggled, picked up the saucer and cup and walked out of the room. She went to the living room, placed his vessel down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch, looking rather pleased with herself. Tyler shifted his position in the cup so that he was leaning forward against the edge of the cup with his head resting on his folded arms.

“I think that you’re really getting into this. I think you may have a predisposition for this kind of thing.” He decided to admit to her. “Maybe we should do this more often?” She raised her eyebrows, and smiled at him.

“We’ll.” she said. “That all depends.”

“Depends on what?” Tyler smiled back at her.

“On how often you want to find yourself in here.” Rebecca pointed at her belly, and then decided to emphasize the point by patting it and licking her lips. Tyler nearly fainted, he had truly found a kindred spirit, and the lust in her eyes was undeniable. “I decided to do some research, while you were relaxing in my afternoon tea. And you gave it such an agreeable taste I should mention. I was finding out everything that you could do with a person of your, disposition. Some of them were rather, interesting.” Tyler was on the edge of his seat, or cup in this case. “I think, however, for this afternoon we should take things a little slow. We don’t want to jump into the hard stuff on the first date now do we?

“I didn’t know that this was a date?” he said playfully. “Well, I suppose it does involve dinner.”

“That’s precisely what I had in mind for today’s afternoon festivities actually.” She stated. “I think that we should head for the kitchen, make a nice afternoon snack. Maybe some light conversation/pleading, and then enjoy a nice meal.” She paused for effect. “Of you”

“Sounds delightful, shall we begin?” Tyler stood up and made a sort of bow to show his approval, mostly to hide his now raging erection. Rebecca leaned forward and picked him up out of the cup. She held him in her warm soft hand as she walked into the kitchen, placing him on the countertop she walked over to the building sized refrigerator and opened it. As she bent over to look inside, Tyler saw her full round buttocks, he had always thought she a nice cute butt. At this size though, he loved it even more. Possibly because he knew that in a few hours he would have a great view of it, as he was discharged from it. He was tempted to reach down and begin to give some attention to his pleading member, but he thought better of it. It might, he thought, put her off to see him there beating it when she turned around.

With his modesty in firm control of his hands, Tyler sat there on the counter, waiting to see what Rebecca came up with for them both to enjoy. She turned around with a container of milk, bringing it to the counter; she set its massive form next to him. She was humming to herself; at his size it was hard for him to make it out. She soon had out a pan, filled it with water and brought it to a boil. She then placed a packet of ramen on the counter along with a few eggs. Tyler then had a good idea what it was that she was going to prepare, some fancy noodles with a glass of milk. She set about her task, humming and giving him the occasional mischievous smile then liking her lips. Even reaching down and stroking his back or tummy, as one would do to a favorite pet mouse or rat, he loved every second of it. Soon she was done, the noodles boiled, the eggs peeled and chopped, and a glass of milk poured out. Rebecca looked down at Tyler who smiled up at her; all apprehension gone from her face, only hunger remained.

She motioned towards the bowl. “If you think it's not too hot, why don’t you climb on in, and I will carry it to the table.” He moved towards the bowl, indeed there was still plenty of steam rising from it. It would have in fact have burned him if he had been his normal size. But in his present condition the heat didn’t seem to affect him all that much, so with a little bit of help from Rebecca’s finger, he was able to make a rather splashy transition into the bowl. She picked up both the bowl and the glass of milk and carried them to a small table that she had in her apartment. Setting them down she picked up a set of chopsticks that was placed there earlier, she began to eat. They had some pleasant conversation, they talked about Tyler and how long he had been able to do what he could do. And some of the properties he had when he was the size he was now. Rebecca talked about work and how she didn’t like the person who had recently moved into the cubicle next to hers, she also mentioned some of the things that she had read online while doing her research.

They talked for some time, enjoying each other company and chatting while Rebecca chased him around the bowl with her chopsticks occasionally. Soon however, the glass of milk was running low, and there were noticeable fewer noodles in the bowl. She was swirling some of the noodles around with the chopsticks, just looking at him. "Still time to back out you know." She said playfully. "This meal was rather filling, and I'm sure that we could find something else to occupy the time." Tyler looked up at her, if she hadn't been smiling at him the way she was then he would have thought that she was serious. He went to say something but then she gave a chuckle. "Gotcha, thought you could get out of this didn't you. My mother taught me to clean my plate, and that’s exactly what I plan on doing." She poked him in the chest with her chopsticks, causing him to tumble back into the broth. As Tyler got up and wiped the broth from his eyes, felling the chopsticks close around his waist he looked into her large beautiful face and smiled.

Rebecca lifted him up out of the broth, then brought him back down and dipped him into the yellowish liquid. Bringing him up out of the broth the brought him towards her lips, same as before they grew ever larger. He could make out every detail of her lips as he neared them; they parted, revealing the interior of her wonderful mouth. Tyler looked on with amazement, as he usually did, he was always fascinated by the finite details that you can notice when you are as small as he was. Her tongue rolled out to meet him; she gave him a large yet soft lick from his feet up to his head. It was a wonderful feeling, and smelled lightly of ramen. He was flipped upside down, as she gave him another lick, this time on the other side and from his head to his feet. Again, the sensation was terrific; he wanted this part to last forever. She pulled him back away from her mouth, licked her lips and opened it again; he was lifted slightly above her mouth.

“Any last words?” she cooed at him.

“Don’t flush.” He said with a rather serious tone. She understood at once and winked at him. Rebecca's head tilted back slightly as she lulled her tongue out gently to receive him. Tyler looked down at the scene beneath and before him; he had been waiting for this all afternoon. She lowered him into her mouth, as his feet touched the soft surface of her tongue; she closed her lips around his legs and began to suck him in like a noodle. Her lips glided up past his knees, slunk softly over his thighs. The chopstick released him for a moment while she moved them further up his body to his chest; Tyler took this opportunity to turn over. Just as her lover lip past over his already "tender and inflamed" midsection, he could hold it no longer. The combination of her slick, plump, soft lips and the sucking sensation that followed was too much for even his modesty to contain anymore. He ejaculated, right there as his penis entered her mouth, cum spurting in bursts over the tip of her tongue. It was blissful, the world around him melted away and he was carried off to a place that only a particularly good orgasm can take you. He remained only vaguely aware what was going on around him. However, his modesty decided to jump in and wrest control of his mouth for a few choice words.

"I'm, I'm sor-sorry, Re-Reb-Rebecca." was all he could say between gasps for air and throngs of blinding ecstasy. He would have said more but just then he was deafened by a reverberating "MMMMMMMM" it seemed that she didn't mind as much as he thought she would, and so his modesty went off to sulk in a corner. His body wriggled and spasmed as her lips enveloped his chest, the chopsticks had gone now. Tyler began to regain his senses just in time for her lips to slip up to his neck, his last view of the outside world for that day was of her table laid out with the bowl of ramen, the chopsticks still in her hands resting idly beside it. He would has seen more but her lips closed over his face, and with an audible "SLURP" air and saliva whipped past his face just as her lips came together and he was pulled inside.

The world turned to darkness, and became warm and wet. He felt around his new-found surroundings, her tongue shifted him around getting a good taste of him. Saliva flowed readily and quickly flooded the humid chamber, slurping and squelching sounds abounded. Rebecca slowly sucked and savored her friends flavor, she found herself enjoying the experience far more than she thought she would have. Tyler was enjoying the soft saliva bath that he was getting, suddenly her tongue thrust him into the side of her cheek, and she swallowed most of the accumulated saliva that was in her mouth.

He sat in her cheek with a newfound erection and rather enjoying the softness of the tissue in front of him and the feel of hard teeth on him back; when her tongue slid under him and tumbled him back out into the middle of it. The large soft muscle then enveloped him and began to rub him back and forwards along it; his midsection firmly pressed into the crease in the center of her tongue and the pebbly softness of it, would soon have him adding an extra taste to her mouth. However, suddenly, her head arched back ever so slightly, the tongue surging forward under him quickly followed by his feet meeting open are as the back of her tongue dropped away. She gave a soft gentle swallow, as though he was nothing more than a trifle of food, and he was pushed by the tongue under him off the back and into her throat.

There was a loud menacing GULP that was herald of doom for many a morsel, it was all around him as he was pressed through her soft esophagus towards her waiting stomach, his loins bursting forth again as he found himself going higher and higher as he was squeezed lower and lower. Just as he reached his climax, there was a squelch followed by a splash as he landed in her stomach.

Rebecca suddenly felt something that she never had before as she did, she couldn’t quite explain it, it was a good feeling a powerful feeling. It went from between her legs up through her chest rounded her throat and followed the lump that was her friend all the way down to her belly, where it sat. Now she was grateful for her friend, grateful that he had stopped by, but mostly she was grateful that he was able and willing to let her do this to him. It filled her with something that she had not been able to feel in a long, long time, power, pure...raw...power.

He sank slowly into her stomach as he went through another orgasm induced fit of pleasure before he finally swam to the surface, pushing chewed up egg and noodle aside as he did, he found an occasional whole piece of an egg every so often; she must have practiced swallowing larger things before she got to him. He lay there, floating on his back, relaxing as he came down from second high of the afternoon.

‘Best idea ever.’ He thought to himself. As he floated there in the relative peace of her stomach he listened to the thumping of her heart, it had sped up, she was enjoying the excitement of the afternoon as well. He chanced a quick breath, the last he would need, or be able, to take for a while, her stomach smelled of ramen and that usual ever-present stomach smell. Her heart rate slowly came down as did her breathing. But as her heart beat slowed the peace in her stomach was abruptly ended as a torrent of liquid entered in several apparent mouthfuls. Tyler could not see in the dark, and did not want to open his eyes anyway, but he surmised that it was the rest of her milk. The stomach began to gurgle and he was thrashed about as she got up from the chair to walk around, probably doing some dishes or cleaning up the house for the evening.

The stomach was kicking into high gear, and as he was the last item on the menu, he did not have long to wait. Tyler did as he always did; he went limp and let her body do with him as it wanted. After all there was no fighting it, and he was sure that he couldn’t be harmed in her stomach and the result was always the same, in a few hours he would be greeted by porcelain. As he floated through the slop that was slowly being broken down in her stomach, he was aware of her movement. His world shook slightly as she walked, and would be tumbled about as she sat down, or leaned over to pick something up. Later as the liquid was draining from the stomach and the walls began to close in on him and the solid matter that remained, he was thrown about as she apparently laid down and through the gurgling of her insides he thought he could hear and feel here pat her tummy. As her body settle into stillness, he too began to drift off to sleep.

He awoke in what seemed to be several hours later by a rather loud gurgle from somewhere around him. As he woke slowly became aware of his surroundings; the small brush like villi that lined the small intestines encircled him as it squeezed him along, desperate to pull whatever nutrients they could from him. Her body gurgled and churned around him, he didn’t know the time, but he guessed that Rebecca must still asleep; the ever-present light thumping of her heart beat was slow and rhythmic. He lay and there let his mind wander, listening her heart and having it sooth him back into sleep.

An unknown amount of time later, he was again awoken by the inner functions of his friends encompassing body. He had just been squeezed rather roughly through a tight sphincter, the tube he now lay in had smooth walls and was noticeably wider, he had just entered her large intestines. At that moment the world shook and rolled over slightly, Rebecca had stirred in her sleep. Tyler crawled a little way through the mush he was imprisoned with, it was not an easy task, the walls were slick and there rippling made it hard to get a grip on them, and the gooey feces that surrounded him was being pressed in on him from all sides. After a few minutes of this, he realized the futility of it, and thought it best to let nature take its course. It was difficult to discern movement, the churning of the medium that contained him made it hard to tell if he was being squeezed in a specific direction or just being churned about. Soon however, he was pressed around a corner, and it became clear that he was now moving toward these processes ultimate goal.

He was squeezed and pushed ever onward towards the end of the line, Rebecca was shifting a little more now, so he thought it was close to the time that she should be getting up. The tight, muck filled tube he was in rolled several times as she shifted around in bed. It shook, when she suddenly, she got up out of bed and began to walk somewhere, her ass swaying slightly as she did. Her colon decided that this was a good time to let her know that it was full and squeezed tightly around him in an attempt to empty itself, she quickened her pace slightly. Tyler, who was upside down at this point, had his stomach shoot to his feet, as she sat down. The colon compressed him again, only this time there was some movement as slowly and steadily her colon began to empty itself of her unwanted waste, as well as him. The pressure around him seemed to build and build until he was forced through a tight ring of flesh and then he free fell a short distance and splashed down into her toilet and began to fight free of the material that encased him slightly.

He looked around as his eye got used to the light again, the white bowl of the massive toilet curved around him and towered into the air, the only shaft of light was coming from a sliver between her legs at the rim of the bowl, he indeed had a great view of her cute bottom; which was still busy taking care of some business of hers. He swam to the side of the bowl so as not to get hit by any falling debris, and took the time to start cleaning himself of the brown mess he was covered in. Soon enough, Rebecca was finished and lifted herself from the bowl, he watched as she grabbed some tissue to clean herself. He felt a little nervous at this point, if she was still really tired she may forget that he was due to pop out around now, and/or not see him in there and flush him away. However, his fears were in vain, just before she dropped the used tissue into the toilet she gave a quick glance inside and saw him treading water near the side of the bowl. She gave him a little smile and after tossing the wad of tissue into the toilet reached in with the toilet scrubber to fish him out.

He grabbed on the thick bristles of the brush, its coarseness a sudden shock after the warms soft inside of her body, clinging to it as she pulled it out of the bowl and took him to the sink as she added some water and soap.

“Here,” she said looking down groggily at him. “Go ahead and get cleaned up, I’m going to get ready for work myself.” She walked out of the bathroom and Tyler hopped down into the warm water and started to wash off the stinking waste that covered his body, now that he was breathing again he felt a sudden urgency to do so. Rebecca reappeared a little bit later wrapped in a towel; she started some water running and hopped into the shower. Tyler stood in the sink listening to her as she hummed softly in the shower; he was just about satisfied with his own level of cleanliness when she appeared over the sink.

“Hey there, enjoy your stay.” She said patting her belly and giving him a broad smile.

“Very much.” He shouted back to her, “however, the wakeup call is a little rough.”

“Well then, I’ll try to work on that, in the meantime I’m going to get dressed and make us some breakfast. When you’re all cleaned up, your more than welcome to come down and join me. I have to leave for works in a little while so don’t be too long.” She paused for a moment before saying. “And perhaps we can discuss what to do when we have another free afternoon wile were at it. I could use something to keep my mind busy when I’m at work.” She bit her teeth together in a playful manner, winked then walked out of the room, her cute round bottom following her out. Tyler thought he had truly found a kindred spirit, and as he slowly began to return to his normal size he hopped that this had only been the first of what was many, many more lazy afternoons.
Attachments
A wet wild ride 2.docx
(25.41 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Re: A Wet Wild Ride 2

Postby filiberto » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Fantastic story, really enjoyed the pacing and level of detail. Will you be writing more with these characters?
filiberto
Participator

Re: A Wet Wild Ride 2

Postby Pharo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:28 am

Yes, I have several that I am working on finishing right now.
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!