Zpothu's Vore Stories (f/f, fatal, soft, human, feet)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Zpothu's Vore Stories (f/f, fatal, soft, human, feet)

Postby Zpothu » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:08 pm

All of these are based on my little pony characters and all feature barefoot human girls being eaten.

1. Carnivorous Plant

2. Pinkie's Bake Sale

3. Plant Vore Field Trip

4. Schoolhouse Vore

1. Carnivorous Plant

Description: Fluttershy comes home to find Rarity's legs sticking out of her carnivorous plant. She's not gonna pass up the opportunity to realize her fantasies. Rarity is mostly freaked out. Fatal vore ensues.

Warning: fatal vore, human, rape, foot fetish, urination, forehead brain-penetration, death

Returning home to her cottage for the day, Fluttershy placed her pack on a couch cushion. She glanced outside the window to check on the backyard garden she had started a few months ago. One of the seeds was of an exotic tube-shaped carnivorous plant that had already grown quite large and had even gotten into some of her unsuspecting animals, much to her fascination.

What she saw outside caused her breath to hitch. A skirt and pair of human legs were protruding from the plant’s opening horizontally, the toes of her purple boots digging into the soil for leverage. The plant bobbed up and down with her struggles. When Shy recognized the clothes, she averted her eyes and walked deliberately to the back door, hesitated to open it, and leaned her back against it.

Her voice shaky, she said to herself, “Come on Fluttershy, it’s nature, it’s your element. You’ve seen plenty of living creatures meet their end; it happens all the time and you can’t do a thing about it.” She took a deep breath. “I have to be comfortable about this for Rarity's sake. I can walk her through this.” She paused, then clapped her hands in glee. “This is my fetish anyway… there’s no way I can pass up this opportunity.” She turned around and opened the door, positively dashing through her backyard.

Getting close to the plant, she observed that Rarity was in all the way to her waist and probably would not be going in further given the plants size. Her butt wagged in the air cutely, her panties visible through her skirt. Her upper body was entirely concealed within the plant. Its sucker-like opening had tightened around Rarity’s frame so she could generally tell where her elbows and the back of her head were.

She decided to play it coy. “Um… what happened to you, Rarity?”

“Oh darling, thank goodness you’re here,” she cooed, her voice only slightly muffled and easy to discern. “I’ve been at this almost an hour, and I was worried I was gonna run out of air… or you know… other horrible things.”

Shy inspected the plant better. “I don’t think you’re airtight, but the plant gives off oxygen anyway. It chemically regulates its chambers to keep CO2 and O2 at normal levels for its own homeostatic and metabolic needs. You’re not gonna suffocate.”

She sighed in relief. “Oh, darling, that’s really good news. I’m gonna get out of this thing untouched… well maybe a little touched. My hair is going to need the full spa treatment,” she said with dramatic flair. “I’m probably not gonna make my trip to Canterlot,” she said as she futilely dug her boot into the soil again, trying to balance herself better.

Fluttershy smiled impishly. “No, I don’t suppose you are,” she said, savoring Rarity’s cluelessness. “How’d you get eaten by a plant anyway?”

“I didn’t get eaten,” she huffed. “I was gonna come by and visit you before I left. I saw you weren’t home, and since I made the trip and it was a nice day, I thought I’d have time to see your wildlife. When I saw your garden in the back, I noticed this plant.” Rarity’s tone became dramatized, “which by the way looked completely benign. I had no idea you would plant anything dangerous.”

Fluttershy smiled sheepishly. “Well, my secrets out. I chose this plant on purpose because I found its feeding habits to be very… fascinating.”

Rarity exhaled patiently and said, “Yes, Fluttershy, I understand that very well and we’re still best friends forever; nothing’s gonna change that. I love you and your weird nature fascinations just the way you are.”

Fluttershy hugged her legs briefly, her chin touching Rarity’s butt. “Mmmm, I really do love you Rarity, even when you’re just clueless plant chow.”

Rarity pouted, “Clueless plant chow? Ah, you got me there, I guess.” She smiled a little. “I like scrutinizing new plants when I see ‘em; I guess there’s a little botanist in me. I wanted to feel inside the opening so I crouched at a weird angle, I leaned forward and… slipped and fell in, okay? It wasn’t one of my prouder moments.”

Fluttershy giggled. “Okay Rarity, fair enough.”

“You’re not mad at me for being a klutz in your garden?” asked Rarity.

“Not at all, I hope Derpy falls in next,” she said amiably.

“Yes, let’s get Derpy in here! My shift is over,” she declared. “In fact, she can have this job permanently; I quit!”

Shy chided, “This isn't the kind of job you get to quit, but I appreciate your willingness to off poor, innocent Derpy," she paused, "That is what you're talking about, right?”

“Yeah, that's what I meant,” she admitted, sighing.

“Yes... yes, I like where you’re going with this,” Shy said inspired. “So you would watch with me from the sidelines as Derpy goes all the way?”

“Darling, if someone has to be plant chow, Derpy should have the honor. Her energetic klutzy body would put up much more of a show than I can.” Rarity tilted her head away and muttered, “She deserves it anyway for delivering the wrong mail.”

“Don’t sell yourself short, Rarity. You can demonstrate how a proper lady is supposed to behave as she is eaten up.”

She chuckled nervously. “Ah, no… that’s not a good idea. I’ve got my stores to run, a shipment of dresses to make. This is just not a good time for my life to come to an end. The best time would be after I finish a lot of projects and before I start a lot of new ones.”

Shy giggled. “Oh gosh Rarity, it’s so fun to hear you come up with excuses. If only we could say that no time is a good time, right?”

Rarity smiled patiently. “Come on, Fluttershy, I’m just really squeamish on that subject. I feel like you’re trying to tickle me in a way by bringing up my death so much.”

Shy considered that. “… Am I good at it?”

“Um… sure? I’m easy to take advantage of someone in a situation like this.”

“Mmmm, you're right, it is~” she mewled, reaching her hands around Rarity’s boot.

“Um, Fluttershy? I don’t think you should-“

Rarity’s boot came off, followed quickly by her sock, her bare leg waggling uselessly around.

“Come on Fluttershy, you’re going to start undressing me now? There’s no time for this!”

“There’s plenty of time for this,” Fluttershy said seductively as she brought her fingers to her sole to tickle it.

Rarity laughed and tried kicking Shy’s hands with her bare foot before opting to hide her sole against her remaining boot.

Fluttershy brushed her bangs back which had come loose in the excitement. “You’re so cute when you’re helpless, Rarity.”

Rarity huffed. “Before this goes on any further, please tell me you have some plan in your mind right now of how you’re going to get me out of here?”

Fluttershy considered a response. “You mean alive right? You don’t want to come out as digested girl matter?”

Rarity tensed up a bit and blushed. “Fluttershy, darling, I’m starting to have a constant stream of adrenaline. Didn’t I tell you I was squeamish about, you know… meeting my end?”

“You’re such a ball of nervous energy. Let me help you relieve your tension~” Shy cooed, reaching towards Rarity’s panties and slipping her fingers in to her wet slit.

Rarity wiggled her rump fiercely. “That’s my… you’re not supposed to. Fluttershy!”

“How often do you pleasure yourself?” she asked, her fingers finding her love button.

“Fluttershy! I’ve never been violated before and I can’t believe it would be you. You're supposed to be a more delicate person than me.”

“I was able to trap you. I’m the first one to just… have my way with you,” she mused seductively.

“Yes, my first rapist,” she said flatly.

Shy giggled. “It’s pretty natural, though. Have you ever thought about getting raped?”

“I’m busy making dresses! I don’t think about these things."

“Well,” she said in a shy voice, “other people think about raping you.”

Rarity paused and squeezed her eyes shut. “Fluttershy, just rape me if you’re gonna rape me. No one should have to endure a discussion about it.”

Fluttershy looked towards the house. “I need to get a few things. I’ll be right back,” she said. Once inside, she grabbed a dildo and a pair of scissors for her clothes as she returned to Rarity’s side. Without hesitation, she inserted the cold dildo into its proper socket, holding her panties to the side.

“Fluttershy, you have a habit of not warning me before you put things into my sensitive space.”

“I know it’s a little cruel, but it is my nature,” Shy admitted, taking the scissors and cutting through her panties near her cunt. She clumsily touched Rarity’s flesh with the cold blade many times.

“What are you doing? That’s not a knife is it?” she asked, feeling her panties being pulled at.

“The less you move, the less chance there is of you getting poked,” she warned, turning her attention to cutting the skirt as far as it would go.

Rarity tensed up as Fluttershy pried off her skirt and panties, slipping off her remaining boot on the way down. “My clothes! This is so humiliating,” she declared dramatically as she thrashed her bare butt and feet. “What if someone sees me sticking out of this plant naked?”

“Then they’ll see you naked, and they’ll probably want their turn to rape you.”

Rarity paused. “O-Okay…”

“Fair warning, the dildo’s about to go in and out, in and out,” Shy offered, before grabbing the end of it and thrusting.

“Right, don’t mind me. I’ll just have to imagine that someone like Big Mac is plowing me right now.”

Shy said cheerfully, “I’m going to imagine that you’re a slut sticking out of a plants mouth and your name is Rarity and you’re about to die.”

“O-Okay, we get to imagine different things. That’s totally okay.”

“Let's find a compromise. Big Mac is raping you right now because he plans to snuff you out.”

“Fluttershy, you just made me pee myself. Please stop thrusting.”

“Oh,” Fluttershy said nonchalantly, pulling the dildo out. “I was getting tired of pleasuring you, anyway. I’ll get the hose out in a sec.”

“You know, I’m about as sure that you plan on letting me die as I think I’m ever gonna get,” Rarity muttered dejectedly.

“Don’t tell me that doesn’t turn you on,” Shy chided. “Look on the bright side; you have no more responsibilities. Every natural urge can be released as soon as it comes.”

Rarity sighed, “You’re right about that.” She voided the rest of her bladder to Fluttershy’s fascination, prompting her to touch it with her fingers and rub it around.

Once she was done, Shy went and grabbed the hose, using her thumb to splay the freezing water mercilessly over her bare wiggling rump and legs. “I really enjoy hosing you and I can’t wait to do it again after you’re a lifeless corpse,” she said, giggling impishly.

Rarity writhed and shouted “Stop! That water is cold! It’s torture. Even when I die I’m still gonna be thinking about it! Stop, stop!”

Fluttershy put the hose away and stuck her fingers back into Rarity’s cold, dripping cunt, rubbing her clit delicately. “No Rarity, the last thing you’re gonna be thinking about… is the orgasm that ended reality… that delivered you… to non-existence.”

Rarity shook her head to compose herself, keeping her mind off the rubbing. “You know what, Fluttershy? I can tell from your perspective this is a solid ten on the fetish meter.”

“Yeah, this is like, beyond what I thought a ten was.”

“You must be having a gas now that you got me at your mercy. I guess I would be happy too if I were an evil person and I got me, too.”

“You are a really good catch Rarity. You have no idea.”

“I am a good catch.” Rarity agreed. “So this is what life has come to, kind of quirky really. I’ll entertain your fetish and be done with it. Please, just insert the dildo, I'm ready, let's do it,” she declared.

“Oh? I’m glad you came around,” she said, wasting no time inserting it.

Rarity moaned lewdly for her. “Yes, yes, end my life Fluttershy; snuff out everything I am in one last orgasm!” she shouted.

Fluttershy perked up. “Hmmm… let me think…” she mused as she thrusted harder. “You’re just my plaything until you die, you prissy whore! This deathgasm is gonna be your last experience. You’re gonna ride into death in the most adrenaline-fueled way that a person can meet their ultimate end. Death may be too good for you, but you’re definitely too slutty to deserve to live any longer.”

“Yes, end me, end my slutty life! …I’m going to die soon. Almost… almost…” Rarity suddenly cummed all over Shy’s fingers, not holding back from a frenzied display of squirming and screaming. Shy drank up all the girlcum she could get her mouth on.

After a moment of panting, Fluttershy grinned evilly. “That was just a warmup deathgasm, I’m afraid the real deal is, well, a bit more real.”

“Yes, darling, I know. My first deathgasm was very pleasurable, kinky, I can definitely see why you like it. I suppose that’s it for our sex play?”

“Yeah, I’ve had enough for now. Let me find something for you to grind on…” muttered Fluttershy as she looked around. “Oh here we go; I found a sort of Y-shaped pole thingy about two feet long. I’ll plant it in the ground in front of your cunt so you can ride it,” she said as she drove it down, leaving one of the protruding poles to touch in her nethers.

Rarity put some of her weight into it and moaned lewdly. “It’s rough as hell… I love it."

“It’s primitive and will run you pretty raw, but you’re gonna be happy to stimulate yourself as much as you want on your own terms,” Shy said amiably.

"Well, it’s not like I need to keep my slutty cunt in good condition or anything,” she offered, chuckling nervously.

"Now then, I’m going to hide you under a small dome I constructed to keep the plant contained. If anyone does come by, I can tell them the dome conserves an exotic plant’s air so it can modulate its own air content or something. I’m not expecting visitors though,” she said, rolling over a brown dome of pipe and tarp and placing it on top of Rarity and the plant.

Rarity spoke up from within. “Okay, Fluttershy. I get it, I’m your captive. You got me. Um… so… what’s gonna happen now?” she asked with a little fear.

“Well, the suns going down, so I think I’m going to go to bed,” said Fluttershy with a loud yawn. “It’s too uncomfortable for me to sleep out here with you, but I won’t be too far away.”

“Fluttershy," Rarity asked frightened, "you’re not just gonna leave me like this? I mean, when will the plant kill me? I mean… uh… when would the plant kill me?”

Fluttershy lightly leaned on the dome casually. “You already feel like you’re digesting right?”

“Um… I feel a little tingly, yeah.”

“Then you’ll be dead by about noon tomorrow.”

Rarity froze. “…What?”

“The plant caught you, you’re plant food. That’s it Rarity,” she said simply.

“…What? You must be joking!”

“I’m not joking. It’s probably already too late to save you, and by morning it’ll definitely be. Good night, Rarity.”

“But you led me on to think that if I let you have your fun, then I don’t have to die!”

Fluttershy thought for a moment. “I never led you on; you’re just making that up. I never said you don’t have to die. Good night Rarity.”

“No, don’t go! Fluttershy, don’t leave me!”

Fluttershy walked away ignoring her.

Rarity began to panic. “No… please no!”

Once in the house, Fluttershy could no longer here Rarity’s screams and opted to take a nice, warm shower. Afterwards, she curled up naked in her soft bed sheets and took out her dildo and made love with herself, easily drifting off to sleep after cumming nicely.

---

By the time Fluttershy dozed off, Rarity was finished screaming and thrashing, though she still moaned and whimpered like a wounded animal as she gradually ceased resisting. The plant had long since bound her wrists with vines, making moving her arms impossible. It was warm and tingly inside the plant while the cool air of the dome made her butt and legs slightly chilly.

She thought about her life and reflected on what was really important given that ultimately her fate was to end up as plant food. She contemplated her death for hours until it began to feel like a waste of energy to be afraid and she went silent.

She was certainly too scared to make an enemy out of anyone, neither Fluttershy nor the plant. They were ultimately in the same situation as her, doomed to eventually perish after such a brief taste of existence. Everyone was fallible here; Fluttershy was no more evil than her. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she loved Fluttershy for trying her best to have fun and just being who she was. It was somewhat relieving to experience love before the end.

She accepted that she was in the special transition period between life and death. She would only be able to experience it once. She didn’t have to anticipate the state of being dead because she wasn’t there yet; she was only in the transition only and that comforted her as her mind slowed down a lot. There was nothing she could do and she had no more responsibilities. She hung her head down as far as it would go.

Every now and then she’d have a mental impulse to conjure up fear followed by a pang of adrenaline, but she wouldn’t move her body and her mind would eventually let go of the fear, going back to a relaxed state. She didn’t have to move her hips much to slowly grind the pole, savoring some of the last sensations she would ever feel. She never used to take enough time to pleasure herself and now she would at least experience the last of it she could.

At some point in her calmed state, she managed to fall asleep.

---

The next morning, Fluttershy serenely got out of bed naked, dildo in hand, and walked outside nude to go see Rarity. She liked the feel of everything today and all its sensations on her skin, especially the warm sun and grass. She rolled the dome aside and sat next to Rarity for a few minutes, letting her have her last few moments of peace before waking her back up to her situation.

When the time felt right, Fluttershy leaned over, tapping her butt with her palm softly. “Wake up, Rarity. I’m back,” she whispered.

Rarity stirred and moaned a little, before coming to. “Mmmm? Where am I?” she asked startled.

“Do you remember what happened yesterday?” Fluttershy asked patiently, petting Rarity’s thigh.

“Urghhh…” she moaned, a familiar surge of butterflies fluttered in her stomach. “Yeah. And I’m really glad you came back, Fluttershy. I was sleeping too deeply. I felt like I was fading away… from all responsibility forever, but it was a little scary in a way I can’t explain.”

“It’s alright,” Fluttershy explained softly, “I think that happened because your brain has been abandoning the everyday programs that it's usually running. In light of your situation, you don’t have to juggle a lot of tasks anymore, so the obsessive programs are giving it a rest.”

Rarity smiled nervously. “At least I have… no more… work…” she trailed off.

“You may feel like you’re fading away for good, but it’s not going to let you go yet, so don’t worry about it too much.”

“I’m just want to feel the sunlight,” Rarity whispered.

Fluttershy continued to sit calmly, petting Rarity for a few minutes. Rarity seems to wake up, becoming more responsive.

“Fluttershy, I feel like there’s something touching the middle of my forehead.”

“Oh,” Fluttershy tensed up a bit. “It’s a vine, the plant normally does that. It wants to make sure its prey stops struggling for good, so it’s going to… penetrate… your forehead.”

“What?!” shouted Rarity.

“Yeah, it’s kind of burning through with acid and pressing in. Thankfully, the area should go pretty numb due to nerve ending damage.”

“Fluttershy! It’s going to go through my brain?”

“You’ve got time before it clears your bone. Once it does, it’s going to go ahead and thrust itself in quickly and destructively, lurching itself around circularly. It’ll take less than a minute, maybe ten seconds if you’re lucky, to get the job done while your body just twitches.”

“I can’t go through that!”

“I know it’s an unceremonious way to die, but that’s how nature made this plant to work. I actually kinda like this death; it’s kinda the way I imagine myself dying.”

“Fluttershy, no… please, I’m not ready… I’ll never be ready,” she whined.

Fluttershy petted her reassuringly. “I know; you can’t mentally prepare yourself for this,” she said calmly. “Having your brain broken down into plantmeal is not something that even a willing participant would be able to handle. But it’ll only last a minute and then it’ll all be over.”

Rarity lowered her head a bit and sighed deeply, regaining her composure. “Alright fine, Fluttershy. If less than a minute of whatever that feels like is the last hurdle I have left, then I'll just have to deal with it. I’ve already been through so much I feel like I’m almost done, anyway.”

“Let’s appreciate what time you have left,” Fluttershy suggested.

“...So, sex?” Rarity offered.

“Yes, please. I hope you don’t mind, but I’m already naked and dripping.”

Rarity grinned, taking her mind off the horror. “I have so much left to experience.”

---

They played and made love for about an hour. Rarity got another hose bath despite her pleas. Fluttershy tried to stimulate Rarity in every way she could think of, including rubbing couture fabrics around her cunt and the soles of her feet. Rarity was very excitable and had multiple orgasms. They both cheered up considerably.

Fluttershy laughed.“This is just too thrilling for me.”

“I can’t believe I used to think it was so important to make dresses, to be a good sister to Sweetie Belle, to expand my business.”

“Well, you didn’t know your bare legs would be sticking out of a plants mouth, now did you?”

“No,” Rarity snorted. “And you know what the best part is?”

“What?”

“I’m going to die!” shouted Rarity triumphantly as she grinded her pole. “I’ve never been more excited in my life. No more inhibitions. I could grind this for hours until I’m raw.”

“Oh, but you don’t have hours,” Fluttershy said in a pretend worried voice.

“I know, it may penetrate me at any moment…” Rarity gasped, “… the adrenaline, it’s almost too intense, no it is too intense, and I’m probably still not as scared as I should be if I really knew what was coming, but that’s what makes it so thrilling! My brain is going be fucked up beyond what I can imagine and all I can do is squeamishly do whatever I’m doing until it inevitably happens.”

Fluttershy nodded. “I’m starting to feel a lot of what you’re feeling. I feel as scared for you as I’ve ever been scared in my life, but that makes me want it more. I want to get close to knowing what you are really feeling. I’m not backing away. I want the real experience.”

Rarity moaned her approval. “You certainly know how to get it. We’re so in sync right now it’s scary.”

“I always wanted to get to this level with you.”

“Tell me about our friendship. Did you always feel something special for me?” Rarity asked, rubbing her leg against Fluttershy.

“Gosh yes, I’ve been attracted to you in just about every way imaginable.”

“I always knew you were, but you were just so shy about it.”

“Well, I wanted to do things to you I felt very shy about.” Fluttershy paused and laid a hand on her leg comfortingly. “Ever since our friendship bloomed, I’ve wanted to know you in a special way that could only come through your most intimate death throes.”

Rarity chuckled. “I’ve heard enough. Tell me what you want me to do Fluttershy, I’m all yours!”

“If you don't mind, I'd just like to watch… you struggle for awhile,” she spoke calmly.

Rarity chided her playfully. “Come on, do you think this is fun? I’m dying for your amusement,” she said as she energetically bobbed her body up and down, digging her toes into the ground.

“Don’t tell me you’re not having a good time.”

“The time of my life! I’ve never allowed myself feel this free of concerns in… forever.”

Fluttershy pointedly reached over and tickled her foot.

Rarity’s tone quickly became exasperated. “Please not the tickling. Please be merciful, Fluttershy, I’m very ticklish and helpless.”

Fluttershy continues to lightly tickle her and enjoy her throes. “And you thought you were almost free of all worries and concerns forever; little did you know you were in for a little tickle torture!”

“No, please I take it back! I’m very concerned. Very, very concerned. I can’t handle anything anymore,” she insisted.

“That’s better,” reprimanded Fluttershy. “For your good behavior you’ve earned some light licking,” she said, bringing Rarity's toes to her mouth.

Rarity moaned blissfully. “This is one of my last experiences of getting to have my toes nibbled. I’ll never get to experience it again. It just feels so good.”

Fluttershy moaned as her feet wiggled in her mouth. “And I could never enjoy it this much if I didn’t know… I was never going to get to taste your wiggling feet ever again. They’re going to be digested within a day, and they’ll be the last part of your body to know you’re just plant food. That means I’ll get to lick your lifeless feet for a good while.”

Rarity cooed, “Please do enjoy them. I’m glad you find them to your satisfaction.”

Fluttershy focused on sucking and biting each of her toes lovingly, feeling them twitching slightly on her tongue, noting to herself that they would only be twitching for a little while longer before they were still. Rarity reacted very naturally in response to the stimulation.

Some time passed, until suddenly Rarity shivered.

“Are you okay?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yeah, sorry, I just… thought I felt pressure on my forehead. My mind may be overreacting. I think I might be running into another hurdle of my survival instincts.”

“It’s okay Rarity; your throes of survival will rise up on their own especially near the end.”

“Yeah,” she chuckled nervously. “I must admit my adrenaline is spiking more as it gets closer to time.”

Fluttershy patted her softly. “You’ll just have to surrender to your impulses; there’s nothing you can do about them.”

“I can’t believe everyone goes through this. The end of life is so dramatic… so final…”

Fluttershy nodded. “Of course it’s dramatic, how could it be any less?”

Rarity thought for a moment. “Oh my god… this is going to happen to everyone, all of the girls, my parents, my sister, everyone.”

“Yeah, we will all return to our natural state,” Fluttershy commented, petting her softly.

They sat there quietly a few minutes, Rarity shuddering every now and then.

“Well… every time I think about what’s about to happen, I shiver because I remember I’m about to die… and then quickly thinking of something else. I don’t think I can handle this much adrenaline it’s just wearing me raw.”

“Just calm down… It'll happen soon enough…” Fluttershy whispered.

A minute of silence passed between them, before the moment came. Rarity's eyes suddenly went wide. “It broke through my skull… it's going in... I’m going to die!” She screamed in awe and panic. “I’m going to die!!”

Fluttershy shouted “I know,” as she gripped her right foot in both of her hands, Rarity's toes clinching around her thumb. “You’re going to die!”

Rarity struggled and screamed and writhed, Fluttershy keeping her right leg steady, her left leg flailing and hitting her arm. Fluttershy bit her lower lip as her heart pounded, her sopping wet fluids dripping on the grass. Rarity’s scream increased in pitch, desperation, and intensity as the vine penetrated deeper into her brain. Fluttershy’s eyes rolled back, screaming uncontrollably as well, as Rarity kicked her upper arm harder and harder and tried to move her gripped foot.

Rarity clinched every muscle in her body and let out one last long scream as Fluttershy cummed all over the grass.

Rarity's toes gripped for only a few more seconds before they slowly unfurled and became still, releasing Shy's thumb. Shy didn’t move for a minute, panting in awe. “That’s… that’s it Rarity… you’re dead.” She spoke aloud. “You’re… dead...” She spoke quieter, a smile forming to her lips.

Fluttershy brought Rarity's toes to her lips, suckling them slightly, noting their lifeless response. They tasted of sweat and struggle. Fluttershy nodded. “Well that’s it Rarity. You’re plant food now.” She rubbed her face across Rarity's lifeless flesh all over, noting what a fresh dead body felt like. Rarity's cunt was still warm and wet, which Fluttershy wasted no time in licking. She made ticking sounds with her soaked tongue. “I’ll remember your last taste.”

Fluttershy's upper arm had bruised nicely from Rarity's kicking. She curled up and hugged Rarity's legs, holding her close. “Soon, what I’m hugging will just be bones, your flesh having long dissolved. I will save absolutely all of your remains that I can and keep you forever tucked away.”

In the end she did just that, having a special box that contained a pile of her clothes, boots, scat remains, strands of hair, bones, and her forehead-pierced skull. Fluttershy made love to herself over the memory of the end of Rarity’s life many, many times thereafter.

2. Pinkie’s Bake Sale

Description: Pinkie Pie decides to cook Rainbow Dash for a humiliating bake sale. Dash tries everything she can to stop it.

Warning: fatal soft vore, oven bake, human, foot fetish.

At Sugarcube Corner in Pinkie’s bed, Rainbow Dash laid on her back wearing a t-shirt and shorts, her ankles tied together and her wrists bound in front of her.

She chimed to herself, “Pinkie-time, Pinkie-time.”

Pinkie, in similar attire, bounded into the room with her favorite pink sex toy in hand, excited and sinister. “Dashie, this will be your last turn on my vibrator.”

“Pinkie Pie, you are so random.”

She chuckled. “No really, this is it. You’re gonna be surprised when you hear what I got planned.”

A thrill went through Rainbow’s body. “Well, what’s up?”

“I’ve got an extra special bake sale planned later today. It’s actually themed around you.”

“Me?”

“Sure, I noticed we had enough rainbow-colored décor and frosting piling up, and I thought… let’s make it happen!”

Rainbow grinned. “Okay, but I have a lot of other things to do today. You can’t just hold me captive.”

“Oh, about that," she fidgeted with her hands. "You may be a little… angry… when I tell you this…”

“Just spit it out, Pinkie.”

Pinkie hopped up and down excitedly. “You're gonna be cooked up and your body will be on display for all to see!”

Rainbow stared at her blankly for several seconds.

Pinkie Pie crawled on to the bed and sat on her knees in front of Rainbow’s feet. “Come on,” she spoke gently, “at our last bake sale we cooked the Dazzlings to celebrate their downfall. I remember you enjoyed filling your plate with their delicious siren meat. Everyone loved it.”

“Yeah, but Pinkie… that's different,” she paused. “Siren meat is not cannibalism, first of all. And um... they were really smutty, and you know what they did to deserve it… I mean there’s a lot of reasons, but that’s not important. I just don’t get how you could get the idea that I’m on the menu. I’m just trying to understand how your mind works,” she said as sensitively as she could.

Pinkie placed a hand on her foot comfortingly. “For weeks I’ve been nibbling you from your head to your toes, and my hunger has only grown. Your tastes… your smells… I feel like I’ve been drinking in your body for a long time now, savoring you, and now I want everyone else to be able to share with me in getting to know just how good you taste.”

“Look Pinkie," she said more seriously, "focus on me, let’s get back to reality. The only part of me that’s supposed to be tasted, consumed, and swallowed is my girlcum. That’s how it's supposed to work.”

Pinkie giggled. “Every bit of you is fair game, Dashie.”

“Could you please just eat Trixie or someone who actually deserves it?” she asked angrily.

Pinkie spoke nonchalantly. “Maybe we’ll have her for next month’s bake sale. But the fact is, Rainbow,” Pinkie looked her directly in the eyes with a seductive, wolfish look. “You’re locked in for this one and it is going to happen. This is your final hour, Dash.”

Pinkie turned on her vibrator and inserted it into a hole in Dash’s shorts from when it had been cut long ago, prodding her favorite sex toy snugly within the lips of her slit.

The vibrations tickled her, as a hot flash of anger welled up in her cheeks. “No, you are not going to do this to me!” she said defiantly as she used her bound feet to thrash at Pinkie, who avoided the blow just in time to back off.

Pinkie giggled. “You’re going to be a lot of fun, Rainbow. I just knew you would be like this. That’s what I love about you.”

“I’m nobody’s dinner.”

Pinkie Pie cocked her head to the side. “Actually, you’re everybody’s dinner.” She thought for a moment. “Oh, you mean you want to escape? You’re athletic, but I don’t think you’re gonna just hop out of here.”

“Watch me.” Rainbow blurted. She waggled off the bed and began hopping barefoot through the room. The vibrator slipped out and landed on the carpet, slick with her fluids.

Pinkie put her hand to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

“It’s not funny Pinkie. It’s embarrassing enough I’m going to be seen in public like this when I get out of here. Make yourself useful and grab my running shoes.”

“At the risk of sounding creepy, I’m keeping your shoes forever, Rainbow. And your socks, they’re the last pair you ever wore in your life and they actually smell really nice.”

Rainbow Dash turned to look at Pinkie seriously. “I would pity you, but I think you’re enjoying your delusions too much. I’m going to hop down these stairs now and leave. Goodbye Pinkie,” she said as she turned and began hopping down the stairs.

“Be careful, Dashie! I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“You want to eat me,” Dash deadpanned.

“It’s not the same thing!” she exclaimed as she followed Dash a few steps behind her.

“How is it not the same thing?”

“I want to eat you because I love you. I don’t want you to hurt yourself on the stairs,” she slowly put her arms around Rainbow to steady her.

Rainbow used her shoulder to thrash Pinkie off of her and they both fell back on their rear ends on the steps. “You’re just trying to grapple me so you can serve me up at your stupid bake sale. It’s not gonna work.”

“Come on, you don’t want to die by stairs, do you?”

“I don’t want to die period, Pinkie,” she said as she started scooting down the steps one by one.

Pinkie Pie got on her feet and used the railing to hop over Rainbow Dash. At the bottom she ran over to the kitchen counter where she was keeping several belt-like straps.

Dash finally reached the bottom and got up to hop to the front door. She froze in her tracks when she saw a large barricade of furniture blocking it. “What? When did this get here?”

“Well, silly, you know after I tied you up I kept you waiting for a little while. The door is locked so no one will bother us during our fun time, and I put all that stuff in the way so you wouldn’t escape.”

Rainbow hopped over and began pushing things out of the way. “Yeah, but I need to escape, or I’m going to be stuck with the worst friend in the history of friends.”

Pinkie approached her from behind. “Worst friend? What did I do to deserve that?” she asked, as she quickly slipped a strap around Rainbow’s middle, fastening her hands tightly to her sides.

Rainbow shuffled around to face her and looked angrily into her eyes. “Friends don’t eat friends, Pinkie! I know somehow in your head this all makes sense or something, but seriously, you’re going to eat me, and I’m not food!”

“I am going to eat you and you are food," she said matter-of-factly.

“… I’m not… I’m… going crazy...” Rainbow fumed, her cheeks growing crimson. “Fine! You're going to eat me at your stupid bake sale, are you happy now!?”

Pinkie was bouncing off the walls. “Are you kidding? I’ve been happy all day!” She pulled out a bunch of papers that were covered in crayon markings. “I’ve been drawing up tons of plans to capture you and eat you up ever since that first day you let me nibble you all over your body. It was such a special moment for me, that I fell in love with your taste and I just knew that you felt it too. We both want this. And it’s finally happening!”

“Pinkie, let me just get one thing clear. If you plan to embarrass me in front of everyone I’m going to be pissed off.”

“But I love being embarrassing and silly! The awkward glances, the tension in the air. I live for that feeling.”

“Who did you invite anyway?”

“Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, about fifteen other people… oh and the Wonderbolts, of course.”

Rainbow gawked and dropped to her shaky knees. “The Wonderbolts!?”

“Let’s get you strapped in the pan before you lose your mind,” said Pinkie sheepishly.

A few minutes later, Pinkie had Rainbow on the counter tied up good in the pan with her shirt and shorts still on, her body in the hog-tied position. They had been silent for a while and the air was thick with Dash’s glowering humiliation.

Pinkie went upstairs and brought down her pink vibrator. She broke the silence, “When your cute, cooked, bound body is put on display for all to see, I want to be able to tell them I stuck my favorite sex toy in you before you were eaten up. I’m going to tell them how I’m going to make love with it forever and ever and it’s the same one that you always loved because it brought you so many yummy orgasms."

"You wouldn't dare tell them about what we did in the bedroom! You'd really humiliate me like that even after you were horrible enough to cook me alive?"

Pinkie giggled and inserted the vibrator back in the hole in her shorts into her slit. "I'm filming everything by the way.”

Rainbow Dash’s face turned beat red. “Y-you’re what!? You're recording this? You're going to show everyone how I orgasmed like some sort of slut at a time like this? I don’t even want to be eaten!”

“When your body is presented I'm going to set up a few small tv panels next to you with replaying clips of your last moments. Don't worry; I've also got film of you defiantly telling me that you’re not food. They're really going to get a kick out of contrasting that with the cooked girl they see before them," she paused, "but there’s no getting around it, you’re going to come off as kind of slutty I think. Really the biggest indicator is going to be your final facial expression as your life is finally snuffed, I wonder what it will be.”

Rainbow looked furious, but the way her pussy hungrily clamped down on the vibrator may have showed signs that the idea was making her wetter by the moment. She pondered how to best prove her rebellious spirit as her mind played through the scenario with the humiliating smirks and snickers from everybody around as they watched her sexy body being violated on film, while looking at the tender roast girl that she had succumbed to.

She wondered if Pinkie was hoping for an eager, slutty smile to be plastered on her face. She growled and resolved that would never happen. She was going to hold on to a look of dignity. And when everyone saw it, they would know that she was not just another slut like Sonata, or whimpering and defeated like Adagio. She wanted to be just like Aria, scowling to the very end. Deep down Rainbow wanted to prove this more than anything, to be cooked to death, tonight, roasted with a death-defying demonstration of her resolve and rebellion. She wished she would die on this orgasm and get it over with.

Her climax approached quickly causing Rainbow to moan with powerful exertion. She scowled at Pinkie as hard as she could and clinched her toes as her tight, tender pussy erupted with gushing girlcum.

Pinkie closed her eyes and smiled. “You moaned just like a whore, Dashie. I know you enjoyed that.” She said with a wink as she reached over and extricated the vibrator and started licking it.

"How dare you violate me and then call me a whore?" Dash asked angrily.

Pinkie looked at her knowingly. “You always liked being violated; I don’t know why you’d start denying it now.” She thought for a moment. “Oh right, you’re a little camera-shy. But there’s nothing to hide, Dashie, you can just be yourself. Everyone is going to want to know the juicy details of what kind of secret pleasures you like... which reminds me... I think it's time to get the glazing brush..." Pinkie dabbed it into Dash’s wet slit and brushed it on the soles of her bare feet.

"N-no! Don't do that..." Rainbow growled, fighting the moans and giggles from her soft, sensitive feet being coated with her pussy juices.

"Ooh, did I hear some laughter sounds out of you?” she snickered. “They’ll see how you cutely laughed as your feet were tickled. They're going to love you for it; it's so adorable how you can't hold your defenses up."

"No. Ha-ha. Nooooo!" Dash wailed, drifting into a fit of laughter as she squirmed from the brush. "Stop! Stop it Pinkie you're an idiot!" she screamed through her giggles.

“Since you’re having this much fun, I believe your secret enjoyments have been... admitted to.”

Rainbow struggled to regain control of herself for a moment, forcing a scowl back on her face as she glared at Pinkie. "What secret enjoyments!? I don't like this! I don't want any of this! Anyone would laugh if they were being tickled," she huffed, worried that people would think she was a lewd meatgirl just hours before presentation.

Pinkie tsked. “Dashie, dashie, dashie. Once they see the girlcum glaze, they’re going to know that in the midst of your struggle you let yourself enjoy a moment of erotic bliss like you didn’t have a care in the world, and that’s so beautiful. They’re going to really love that.”

Rainbow glowered silently.

“By the way, the recordings and pictures of your cooked body will be distributed all over the internet.”

“No!” Rainbow panicked. “You can’t do this to me!”

Pinkie smiled at her fondly. "I’m going to copy it onto cd's and mail them to all of your friends and family. I wonder how many relatives of yours are going to masturbate to you in the secrecy of their home? They can entertain so many erotic ideas based on all the fun displays you’ve been giving them. Also I forgot to mention, we’re going to interview people who got to eat you so everyone knows how good you tasted.”

"H-how dare you!?" Rainbow screamed.

Pinkie said nothing and moved herself face-to-face with Rainbow and kissed her on the lips. "Are you going to kiss me back or not, Dashie?"

Rainbow let out a half growl and tried to spit on her. "N-never," she panted, her whole body trembling.

Pinkie’s spoke warmly, "That's okay, you don't have to kiss me back if you don't want to." Pinkie continued to make out with her and put a hand under her chin to keep it closed and kissed her passionately.

Dash struggled for a while the best she could, until she could resist no more. She kissed back, just a little and just briefly, before going back to scowling. It was easily noticed.

Pinkie smiled really wide and spoke lightly, "I think it’s heartwarming to know you took a moment to share a kiss, in light of your situation. It is a very affectionate gesture, and it's lovely."

Rainbow looked to the side in defeat, blushing in shame, her pussy gushing slightly. "J-just cook me already..."

"That will make an interesting sound bite all by itself,” she mused. “But before you go in the oven, I just need you to lick my feet real quick,” she said merrily, hopping onto the counter, bringing her feet close to Dash.

“Go to hell.”

“Oh come on, I really, really want it.”

“You’re the one who should feel humiliated about yourself, not me,” complained Dash.

“I don’t feel humiliated,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Fine.” Rainbow apathetically licked upwards along the sole of Pinkie’s feet.

After a moment Pinkie hopped off the counter excitedly. “I can hardly wait for the cooking. I want to get to the oven part. It's my favorite part,” she exclaimed as she opened the oven and went over to grab the pan.

“Wait, you’re not going to take my clothes off before you put me in the oven?” asked Rainbow questioningly.

“I want the focus to be on your bare feet, so everyone else is going to have to deal,” Pinkie said with a smile.

“Pinkie…” she muttered with annoyance.

Pinkie looked on the counter and picked up a small black mini-vibrator. “Before I forget, Dash, I can go ahead and bury this deep into your cunt so you'll enjoy getting baked a lot more. Do you want it?”

Rainbow looked conflicted.

“I really see no reason not to take it.”

She sweated bullets.

Pinkie waited a moment before turning it on and reaching into Dash’s privates. “Well, if you decide you don’t want it, just let me know.”

Pinkie slowly inserted it deeply, causing Rainbow to wince, but she bit her tongue.

Pinkie carefully lifted the heavy pan and put it in the oven rack, sliding it in. “Right then. It’s time to turn up the heat without further ado.” She went to the knobs switched it on. “I set it to a hundred degrees to start with because I want to make sure you have enough time to cum yourself at least once. You really should: it’s a lot of fun.”

Dash barely had any anger left. “Just close the door on me.”

Pinkie Pie nodded, closed the door, and brought a hand-strap camera right up to the action. The oven had a wide see-through glass for checking on baked goods.

Pinkie plopped a pink bean bag down and sat comfortably to watch the show. She soon reached her hand down to stroke herself, causing rainbow to glare at her. Pinkie stuck her tongue out. "You know you want this as much as I do." She adjusted the camera to make sure that Dash’s whole body was in the shot including her feet.

“Getting a good look with your stupid camera?” Rainbow huffed.

Pinkie didn’t take her eyes off the camera screen. "You should focus really hard on the pleasure in your clit,” she suggested nonchalantly.

Rainbow began to moan and thrash around inside the oven, the tingling heat quickly growing around her and making her fate feel like it was even more real than it was a few minutes ago.

Dash thought to herself. “This is happening. She’s really going to cook me; I’m going to die inside this oven. And then people will see my naked, roasted meat displaying my naughty bits like some kind of slut." Slowly, she let erotic bliss take over her mind. "They'll see me in my last moments, proving me to be the slut they saw on the table. I will be completely and totally humiliated." Dash could only surrender and felt the release and relief of throwing everything away. Completely uninhibited, bliss overtook Rainbow that she had never known before.

She thought, "Who I was before wouldn't matter; they will only see me as the naughty whore who not-so-secretly enjoyed letting herself be cooked alive, and turned out delicious.” And with that thought she came hard, unable to resist screaming “YES!” as loudly as she could as the camera showed every little detail as she drenched herself in the pan, her feet twitching.

Pinkie and Rainbow looked surprised at one another. “Dashie, did you just scream 'yes'?”

“YES! Oh thank you Pinkie. This is the best… feeling… rush… thrill… I’ve ever had in my life!”

“Great," she exclaimed, "but did you forget you're on camera right now for all of your parents, family, friends, and strangers to see?"

“Of course I didn't forget. I'll address them now. Thank you for raising me to have the life to be such a wonderful slut! I’ve had so many wonderful orgasms and pleasure and my body grew to become so sexy and tasty. Thank you everyone, I hope you enjoy eating every ounce of my body from my breasts to my wiggling toes!”

Pinkie hopped off her seat for a second to get her face up against the glass. “That’s awesome, Rainbow Dash! Let’s set this thing to slut-level cooking.” She reached for the knob and set it to four hundred, before plopping back down to pleasure herself to the show.

Rainbow laughed. “Yes, turn the heat up. I want it. I love being overpowered and used and stuffed in the oven to roast like the meatslut I am! I love being bound and sizzling alive, with the promise that everyone will remember me only for this, the way I am now and not the way I used to pretend I was. I’ve always been a slut for pleasure and anyone who says they’re not is lying.”

“You know it!” chimed Pinkie.

"And I'm about to be snuffed out..." Rainbow quieted for a moment as the heat started to sear her body intensely. She grinned in bliss, her pussy and her feet twitching. She knew it would be over in a few minutes. She happily daydreamed about her fate, being served in such a humiliating way in front of people they knew and strangers as well. They’d find out how lewd she had been in her last moments, showing them all how much of an eager slut their meat was to her last breath.

Pinkie started moaning. “I’m going to cum… soooooon…”

Rainbow’s body tensed up dramatically as she madly erupted in the most erotic deathgasm as Pinkie was brought over the edge as well and screamed.

Dash moaned out her last breath and lay still, her cute, tasty feet twitching a couple more times before she expired, her beautiful body just meat for Pinkie’s bake sale. Her face is one of pure bliss, showing clearly just how much she wanted this in the end despite her protests.

Pinkie administered the remaining cooking procedures and Dash came out of the oven light brown with juicy, sizzling skin and the most delicious smell. Pinkie’s bake sale was well-received and enjoyed.

3. Plant Vore Field Trip

Description: Cheerilee takes her class through a forest and discovers Tree Hugger caught by a carnivorous plant.

Warning: foalcon, vore, fatal, human, foot fetish.

Cheerilee’s class = all foals. Everyone else = adult human
**The reason why is that I like foalcon because I like foals to lick human feet. I have a foot fetish. Animals have licked and bitten my feet a lot in my life and it feels nice. They are not meant to be human children, in my mind in the story they are foals.**

Cheerilee traveled with a dozen of her equine students through the forest. Everyone was having a good day and was easily entertained by their investigations of nature.

“We are not deep enough to encounter anything dangerous, but I will remind you to stay close,” warned Cheerilee.

Not long after, some of the students herd a feminine voice cry out, “Help! Help me!”

Apple Bloom asked Sweetie Belle “Did you hear that?” Sweetie tugged on Cheerilee’s skirt with her hoof. “Hey Miss Cheerilee, it sounds like someone is over there.”

Cheerilee nodded. “Hmmm… it will take me off the path a little, but I am curious what that’s about. I will be right back. You wait here and if I shout for you guys run you run. Stay safe.”

As Cheerilee disappeared into the forest and then shouted excitedly, “Come quickly class!”

The students followed after her and they all ogled in astonishment by what they saw. It was a clearing of trees that encompassed a ground covered with a twenty-foot wide circle of giant long violet plant petals that were made of a thick, wet membrane. In the center was a narrow chasm with a bamboo-like pistil protruding from it that was impaling a woman’s nethers, holding her suspended just high enough her toes were dangling an inch above the ground, still struggling to find purchase. Her body was completely nude except for an anklet on her left foot.

Cheerilee, who was standing just outside the petal’s expanse, quickly lifted her knee to pull of her hiking boot and sock while hopping slightly, then threw off her other boot. She gingerly lowered her foot on the membranous material and eagerly scampered over to the center to investigate the woman and pistil.

Cheerilee looked back at her class. “It’s safe for you guys to get in closer. Just be gentle with your hoovies so that you don’t hurt the petals.”

The classmates chatted in fervor as they rushed to get their bare careless hooves to stand on those petals. Sweetie Belle giggled, “Ooooh, it’s squishy and moist!”

The classmates variously murmured their excitement.

Soon everyone was gathered around the front of the suspended woman who looked grateful to see them.

“I’m so relieved you cute little foals showed up,” she said starting to blush. “I’m sorry you’re seeing me naked though. My robe is over there on the ground if you want to cover me.”

Cheerilee shook her head lightly. “It’s fine for you to be nude; I will be able to teach the students what’s going on better so they can see.”

“Oh… okay…” said Tree Hugger, grinning in embarrassment.

“Alright class, first of all, this woman’s name is Tree Hugger. Class, say ‘Hello, Tree Hugger’”

“Hello, Tree Hugger,” they said in unison.

“Hello,” she said meekly.

Cheerilee continued. “The main thing to see here is where the flower’s pistil meets her labia and they became stuck together. Here you can all touch it with your fingers softly like this.” Cheerilee stroked the folds of her pink flesh lightly for a few seconds as Tree Hugger bit her lip.

The class eagerly gathered around to nudge or rub it with their unskilled hooves. Tree Hugger whimpered and giggled at the bulky prodding.

Apple Bloom was the first to observe, “She’s tickled by that, isn’t she?”

Cheerilee nodded. “Yeah, Apple Bloom, and that’s pretty much the reason why she got into this situation.”

“But Cheerilee, how did it happen?” asked Scootaloo.

Cheerilee smiled. “Oh, I think I know, but in this case we should find out for ourselves and ask her what happened.”

The class looked at Tree Hugger intently.

“Oh… very well. How should I say this…” she stammered as she bit her index finger nervously.

“Just tell us what you were doing out here in the forest, and do not be ashamed because the students would love to learn what your behavioral motivations were.”

“Oh…” Tree Hugger smiled serenely. “It’s actually a good memory. I’m really glad I did it now.” She put a hand to her chin thoughtfully and talked slowly. “I was basking on a rock with a little view meditating in the forest… like this,” she put both of her hands in front of her face with her fingers lightly touching and moved her legs to imitate crossing her legs as well as she could. “And then I…”

Cheerilee interrupted softly, “wait, they don’t understand this meditating. Why do you do it? What were you wearing?”

“Well, I sorta removed my panties and flip-flops, but I was wearing my robe in case someone saw me. I did it because I like to feel relaxed and still with nature. While I was doing it though, I felt a subtle pull in my intuition and I smelled a nice fragrance coming from the forest. So I left my stuff and just wandered in my robe as I went over to follow the smell. So, I soon got here to this violet stuff on the ground. I didn’t know if it was safe to touch so I used a leaf to nudge it to make sure it didn’t melt or anything. It seemed okay to touch, so I touched it with my fingers and then I put my bare feet on it. I really liked the squishiness.” She attempted to touch it again with her toes to no avail.

Some of the students murmured in agreement.

Cheerilee asked, “Why did you want to touch the plant? You were all alone and you say you were unsure if it was really safe.”

Tree Hugger shifted uneasily. “Well, I saw there was this pistil in the middle of the plant and I wanted to touch it and feel its tip, you know?”

“They don’t know. You have to explain your feelings so they know why you chose to do it.”

She pointed to the pistil sticking into her nethers. “I really, really, really, wanted to stick that pistil in my hole because I knew it would feel really, really good. The pistil was a little shorter at the time and it was a comfortable fit. So I dropped my robe and I impaled my body on the pistil,” she said as she clinched her fists lightly, “and it felt good. You may not understand it yet but you can take my word for it.”

Cheerilee approached Tree Hugger from behind, hugged her, and reached down to begin stroking around her impaled slit. “And… tell the class all about how it felt…” she said in a matter of fact voice.

Tree Hugger moaned. “I um… um…” She took a deep breath, “I thrust myself up and down on it, and it filled me up perfectly. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I brushed my feet forwards and backwards across the slushy ground.” She wagged her left leg forward and her right leg back in an alternating fashion.

Cheerilee brought her mouth to her ear. “Let this be the first human orgasm they see,” Cheerilee whispered into her ear as she continued rubbing her slit.

As this went on for several minutes the students watched in rapt fascination.

“When I finally hit… the height of my pleasure… my knees buckled and I dug my toes into the stuff… and I…” Her toes clinched at the air intensely as she screamed long and hard.

Some of her fluids leaked down the shaft of the pistil. “…and… heh… I screamed. Just like that,” she said proudly while panting intensely. Her hair was becoming disheveled.

Apple Bloom chided. “I think I can understand why you enjoyed it.”

“That was awesome!” added Scootaloo.

“It was.” Tree hugger added breathlessly. “So then… I figured as good as that was, it was time to go ahead and take myself off of it. That’s when I realized, of course, that I’m stuck. I was immediately afraid that I was going to be stuck forever. Oh, and I managed just barely to grab the hem of my robe with my foot, so I put it on over me to hide my nudity in case anyone ever found me. The pistil was starting to get longer in me and it started to suspend me so I couldn’t touch the ground anymore.”

“When we found you, you weren’t wearing your robe,” inquired Cheerilee.

“Um… I yearned to be in my natural state and I was kinda excited at the idea of my rescuers finding me nude, and I debated it for a long time before I knew I couldn’t resist, so I chucked it out of reach. Heheh. I can’t believe I did that. But I felt so much better and free to be that vulnerable. The only game I had to play after that was trying to reach the squishy stuff with my toes and it was futile but I just kinda tried for hours.” She slowly imitated her efforts and everyone took a quiet moment to watch her.

Cheerilee smiled. “And that is when we showed up?”

“Yeah…” admitted Tree Hugger.

“Alright class. So… what you have just seen here is called sex and I know some of you are innocent to this idea. When she was screaming from all that pleasure, she was having sex with the plant. There are some plants that are safe to have sex with. This plant is not, it exists to take advantage of the prey it catches for its needs. Why do you think the plant won’t let her body go?”

Apple bloom offered “Is it like pollination?”

Cheerilee grinned and tsked, “Good guess, but it’s not reproductive in this case. Let’s hear and answer from… Sweetie…”

“It enjoys her being attached so much it won’t let her go?”

“Oh, that may well be true,” chimed Cheerilee. “Think about it like this. What if the pistil was just like a tongue?” She stuck her tongue out cutely.

Scootaloo blurted out suddenly “It’s gonna eat her?”

Cheerilee hopped once in excitement and clapped her palms together. “Exactly! The plant is carnivorous and it eats the fresh prey it catches whole and alive.”

The class suddenly got chatty and looked amongst each other with excitement. Sweetie was about to say something but her voice cracked a little and she trailed off. Apple Bloom turned to the teacher and grinned incredulously. “Miss Cheerilee, you mean to say she was gonna get eaten just like that?”

Cheerilee nodded and squatted down behind Tree Hugger, pointing to her labia. “While the plant has had her trapped here, it has been using this time to build up digestive enzymes to squirt into her womb which will digest her from the inside.” Then she indicated the hole in the ground. “Soon, a green snake-like sucker is going to come up out of the chasm,” she said as she stood up and brought her palms to clutch the bottom of her rump, “…and is going to go up to her bottom and begin stretching its mouth over her whole body.” Cheerilee moved her hands under Tree Hugger’s knees and lifted her legs up to either side. “Then, it will be like she’s doing a split until the pressure becomes too great and her feet are forced all the way up to her head.”

“Uhh…” breathed Tree Hugger with a weird look in her eyes.

Cheerilee, still holding her thighs upwards, reached down to rub her prone slit and spoke slowly. “After it swallows her head and feet completely, she will be torturously digested for an hour or so.” She began licking the back of her neck as Tree Hugger wagged her calves pointlessly. “We’ll be able to hear… her unrestrained screams… the whole time… until her life finally… comes to an end.” Most of the class gasped deeply.

Tree Hugger snapped out of it and her eyes bulged. “Wait, what? You’re not going to let that happen of course. You’re here to rescue me!” she said with frantic body language.

Cheerilee released her legs. “Oh, maybe we will. It will be fair to let the whole class vote on it. You can talk amongst yourselves for a minute.”

The class chatted in a frenzy. The CMC huddled up as Apple Bloom blurted out, “I can’t believe this is something Cheerilee is considering is she being serious?”

“She sounds like she means it,” concluded Scootaloo. “This is going to be so awesome!”

They both gaped at Scootaloo. Sweetie Belle whispered, “…well… I can see what you mean Scootaloo, it would be really fun to watch.”

Bloom narrowed her eyes in concentration. “Wow you guys… I don’t know yet… just look at how terrified she is right now.”

Tree Hugger was doing nothing except gawking and sweating bullets.

Cheerilee interrupted everyone, “If you could just pause for a moment, there are a few points I would like to make before a vote is made. First of all, it is possible indeed for Tree Hugger to survive and recover if we get her to the treatment centers in time. The plants piston would need to be cut off completely which would permanently disable and kill the plant. She would live to romp freely and enjoy nature another day and have a lifetime of more sensual pleasure… if she learns what plants are safe to have sex with.”

Tree Hugger nodded her head eagerly and graciously, breathing a sigh of relief. “I just know you adorable foals will make the choice to let me live. Once I have a new lease on life I will enjoy every moment of it like never before.” She made eye contact with each of the colts. “I will have so much gratitude to you all for sparing my life I will live to pleasure all of you in any way you like.” Some of the colts looked conflicted at one another. “I see you have little erections from your hard little cocks. I can suck on them all you like,” she spoke seductively.

Cheerilee cleared her throat. “Wow, what a shameless way to buy their favor.” She looked at the colts and smiled. “Every colt who votes against her gets a free cock-sucking from me.” She thought for a moment and added, “…and free kitty-lickings for all the fillies.”

Tree Hugger immediately looked tense and nervous again.

Cheerilee grinned mischievously at her reaction before addressing the class. “Now, let me remind you what we’ve learned together in our studies. We were all came from nature and still cohabitate with its natural system. One of the most important natural systems is the food chain, which has always existed in a beautiful and delicate balance since life first began. Being eaten is one of the most natural things in the world. If we chose to intervene, it would not be fair as far as the plant is concerned since it is simply doing what it can to survive and thrive in its own special way. It caught its food fairly by setting traps, in a similar way that our own respective ancestors found food in order to secure their survival and yours.” She paused and looked thoughtful. “So basically it could be a very positive thing if we grant it the same courtesies and let it enjoy its meal. And if deep down you want to see Tree Hugger get eaten, there’s nothing wrong with that.”

Apple bloom looked sympathetically at Tree Hugger. “She looks really, really nervous. I’ve never seen anyone so panic-stricken.”

“Of course, that’s because she’s locked into a situation she doesn’t want to be in. You can see how her psychology state is unraveling and intensifying as she perceives the extreme danger she is in. That’s because living things are programmed for survival so her body knows that if it ramps up her fear levels, then she is more likely to try anything and everything to get out of her situation, whether it amounts to anything or not. But…” Cheerilee paused to emphasize “what happens to her has nothing to do with us. All of us are totally, completely safe and will never have to experience what Tree Hugger will experience if we allow this to continue. We can just enjoy the amazing show of seeing her squirm and moan as she is consumed utterly.”

Scootaloo jumped up and down excitedly. “Yes, yes, I want to see the show! Come on guys, this will be the most amazing thing we’ve ever seen.”

Tree Hugger’s face paled as she pleaded, “but I don’t want to be eaten.”

Scootaloo bounded in front of her excitedly, her hooves making patter sounds on the wet membrane, “and I wouldn’t either, but it’s such a thrill! On Nightmare Night I really loved the fun of not ending up nightmare moon’s next meal.” Scootaloo spaced out blissfully, “Oh… if only you were Rainbow Dash about to get eaten… ahhh… ahhh...” her voice was reduced to shaky moans as her hoof instinctively reached for her slit.

Sweetie Belle piped in, “I thought you were Rainbow Dash’s number one fan!?”

Scootaloo blurted out, “I am, but the thought of someone that brave and awesome and free, being reduced to a puddle of quivering fear and… meeting their permanent end… it’s just too much,” she moaned as she lightly touched her underside.

Cheerilee ruffled Scootaloo’s hair. “Dash is a real daredevil. Just tell her how Daring Do used to leap over man-eating plants and maybe she’ll have an accident,” she said mischievously.

Tree Hugger blurted, “Yes, have Rainbow Dash be eaten and not me! Or Fluttershy! I’m really not that interesting as food I promise.”

Scootaloo looked at her grinning. “You’ll say anything to squirm your way out of being the plant-chow, won’t you? Rainbow Dash is the element of loyalty; she would have held out longer before selling out her friends. She almost deserves a better fate than you.”

Tree Hugger looked down. “I’m sorry, I love Fluttershy… I don’t know why I called her out.”

Cheerilee wrapped an arm around her comfortingly. “Oh, don’t be so morbid.” She put her mouth close to her ear. “Once we tell Fluttershy what happened to you, she’ll cock her head to the side, a thin smile starting to form, and then she’ll say ‘Oh, it’s just like Tree Hugger to have her body given up completely to a plant. I’m happy for her.’ Of course she always had a fascination with nature. Fluttershy is going to want to visit the plant for herself when she hears the news. And she’ll want to play with her naughty bits right where I’m standing, let me assure you. I will take her to visit the place your life was snuffed out whenever she feels like.”

Tree Hugger’s eyes widened. “That’s not true, if Fluttershy were here…”

Cheerilee interrupted, “Fluttershy wouldn’t be assertive anyway, and she would watch. What if the situation were reversed? Would you save Fluttershy from us or enjoy the show with us?”

Tree Hugger’s cheeks turned a little red. “At least if I saved her she’d be my best friend forever. And we’d have less nightmarish sexual adventures.”

Cheerilee looked at her knowingly. “And you would see just how lackluster that option is. It would tickle your sacral chakra more to watch her die, and we both know it,” said Cheerilee as she tickled Tree’s lower belly.

Tree let out a gasp at the idea of flutter dying and then remained silent, her cheeks turned a shade darker. After a moment she shook her head rapidly and beseeched the class, “cute, innocent fillies… if you allow this to continue, I will die… do you understand that?”

Cheerilee addressed the class, “I’m sure we all know what dying means, right?”

The class murmured quietly in agreement.

Cheerilee spoke in a low tone. “Everything she’s ever known life to be is going to be gone… forever. She may take some comfort in knowing she will be permanently free from all responsibility; it’s the vacation of all vacations. I think on one hand she wants to die very much, but she is terrified of it finally happening. But that’s okay, the pain and fear she experiences will be… her last. It won’t matter to her then.”

Tree Hugger starting struggling frantically. “I… live a low-stress life I promise. More so if you let me live. Think about all the experiences I’m never going to have!”

Cheerilee tsked and said, “Well, well. You’re going to miss out on a lot of sex.” She addressed the foals, “Class, you are only just coming to understand the allure of sex. When you experience it for yourself, you’ll understand why she risked her life for it.”

Scootaloo looked cruelly at her, “Ha! You became part of the food chain.”

“I’m a… vegetarian,” muttered Tree Hugger in defeat.

Scootaloo taunted, “are you saying vegetarians don’t get eaten?”

“I mean I don’t deserve to be eaten because I never ate a living creature!” shouted Tree Hugger miserably.

Cheerilee looked at her quizzically. “I’m curious, are you a virgin?”

She shook her head. “I’ve only had sex with plants.”

“I expected nothing less," said Cheerilee. “Does anyone have any last questions or concerns before I start the vote?”

Apple Bloom fidgeted. “It just seems like this is something we could get in trouble for.”

Cheerilee waved it off. “What are they gonna do, feed you to a plant? There are only a few people who will even care, like Fluttershy, and I’ll make sure she’s on our side. As long as you don’t act like you did anything wrong, no one’s going to make a big fuss over it. And, if you all really behave, we may get to have future trips to see the plant. Does that sound like a good deal?”

The class murmured excitedly amongst each other for a minute.

“Alright, let’s vote.” Cheerilee cleared her throat. “Everyone who wants to watch Tree Hugger be eaten alive, please raise your hoof.”

Scootaloo’s hoof was up before she finished saying what they were voting for, and then Diamond Tiara raised hers and nudged Silver Spoon to do the same. Snips and Snails raised there’s. Scootaloo nudged Sweetie Belle’s chest desperately, as she rolled her eyes and said “fine” and raised her hoof. Tree Hugger’s body froze and shivered as she gaped; the vote was up to six.

The classmates encouraged each other until gradually their number reached eleven, all except Apple Bloom. Tree Hugger fell deathly silent and Cheerilee visibly relaxed, seeming to lose all the tension from her body from her head to her feet.

Cheerilee sighed contentedly and asked in the sweetest lackadaisical voice. “All in favor of saving her?” Apple Bloom and Tree Hugger raised their appendages, looking at each other sadly.

Cheerilee cooed, “Dawww, it’s okay Apple Bloom, you can still enjoy my tongue if you want… Mmmm… That’s a lot of oral sex my jaw is going to be tired.”

“What!? No!? Please change your vote! Please! I’ll do anything!” Tree Hugger began to get hysterical and it made her previous panic seem mild.

A deep serenity overcame Cheerilee in a way the class had never seen before. “Class… you understand the results of the vote. Tree Hugger will, for real, be consumed alive by the plant and die very shortly.”

Most of the class was in awed silence.

“No… this can’t be. No!” shrieked Tree Hugger.

Cheerilee looked at her amusingly. “Oh, and don't worry about foals being present, I know you're going to express yourself however you like. It won’t matter in the end. Doesn’t that make you feel good?”

Tree Hugger breathed heavy.

Cheerilee put her hands around her torso gently to steady her. “If you have any last requests, let’s hear them,” she said seductively into her ear.

“I want to stand on the grass, I want to run free again. I love to run,” she yearned.

“That won’t be possible in your present predicament.”

“Bring the grass to me,” she whimpered.

“Okay, can I get a few of you to pick some?” asked Cheerilee.

Various foals trotted up to her with blades of grass protruding from in their mouths. Tree Hugger outstretched her foot to Sweetie Belle’s muzzle to feel the blades of grass between her toes. Sweetie opened her mouth slightly to give her foot more access. She rubbed her toes softly in her mouth and around her tongue. Sweetie closed her eyes and started sucking and lapping between her toes, swallowing the grass until there was none left. Sweetie belle blushed and backed away.

Tree Hugger for once seemed to be calmed. “I want to do that as many times as I can. It’s kinda like feeding animals in the zoo.”

“Okay, keep them coming,” agreed Cheerilee.

Tree Hugger repeated the process for about twenty minutes, especially enjoying Apple Bloom’s compassionate attention. Tree mostly forgot about her imminent death and enjoyed herself.

Cheerilee eventually grew impatient. “Alright, that’s enough. The plant’s about to feed.”

Tree Hugger felt a pang of adrenaline. “I want another vote.”

“I don’t think they’re on board with that,” she chided.

“Maybe they changed their minds?”

Scootaloo scoffed, “not a chance.” At least eight other foals shook their head as well.

“How enjoyable could it be to see me die?”

“The colts are erect and the fillies are dripping,” Cheerilee observed.

“I want another set of foals to vote on me. These ones are too used to you making everything okay.”

“Everything is okay. Your sacrifice is going to be so much fun for us. You will be mentally broken in agonizing pain you’ll be helpless to do anything about for hours. Speaking of which…”

A wide snake-like sucker began to rise from the chasm around the pistil.

“Don’t let it get me!”

“It is time, class. Everyone watch.”

They didn’t need to be told twice. The foals lightly wagged their tails as they enthusiastically watched Tree Hugger’s reaction.

She looked down terrified and used her feet and toes to try to push down the sucker.

“Do we need to force her legs in?” asked Scootaloo.

Cheerilee shook her head. “The struggle is the best part. She could choose to be obedient and put her feet into it on purpose, but because she’s so terrified she’ll stave off the inevitable as long as she possibly can and her legs will be bent in a far more painful position. It will be all the more erotic.”

Tree Hugger frantically struggled with the plant to push it down for a few minutes. Cheerilee openly pleasured herself and many of the foals did the same.

One of the colts shyly pulled his cock out and then gradually felt more comfortable with jerking off really hard watching Hugger squirm.

Cheerilee glanced at them with loving eyes. “You are just adorable.”

Scootaloo crawled in front of him and looked to see what a colt’s cock looked like, putting her face close and she got a face full of his coltcum. She licked it off her face with a smirk and then motioned him to mount her doggie style. The colt gladly took the opportunity to stick his cock in her slit as they both enjoyed Hugger’s erotic struggle.

Cheerilee swooned. “I have the cutest class this year.”

Eventually the sucker had raised itself under her feet and she lost her leverage. "Dude..." She still kicked it with her heels futilely and yelled desperately as it began to wrap around her butt.

“Excellent, you can see the sucker become more transparent as it is stretched. We are going to see a somewhat clear view of her body.”

It stretched up her rump as it forced her thighs and knees upright as it got to her navel level. She kicked and wagged her calves frantically.

“You do Yoga don’t you?” asked Cheerilee.

She got out a strained “yes” between her yells and gasps of panic.

“Then your legs may not be that worse for the wear. You’ve done a good job preparing your body for this.”

As it went up her torso she used her hands to do everything, to pull it down from the outside, to trying to push it outwards from the inside. She tried reaching down between her thighs and before she knew it the plant’s pressure closed in around her elbows and it dawned on her that her hands were stuck.

Tree Hugger’s eyes widened. “No.”

Cheerilee tsked. “Without your hands, your struggles are pretty much over.”

“I don’t want to die.”

Cheerilee smiled. “I love that, you’re more and more aware of what it means to die,” she mused, “at least your hands are in position to play with the sensitive flesh around your impaled slit.”

The vine swiftly squeezed its way around her breasts, going all the way up. In less than a minute her crying face and frantically wiggling feet were at last enveloped and the plant tightened and constricted her immensely. A small inch wide opening was left at the top.

“What happens to her now is the will of the plant,” noted Cheerilee.

For a few suspenseful moments, not many sounds were heard until Tree Hugger whimpered and the air was punctuated by her first scream.
They listened excitedly to the sounds and before a minute was up every colt was fully erect and the fillies were started to grind anything. Apple Bloom sat on her plot to hide any trace she could be dripping.

Cheerilee drummed up excitement. “Mmmm, isn’t she vocal? I wonder how long before she has her final fatal scream.”

Within a few more minutes, every foal except Bloom had found a sexual partner that they were quickly becoming comfortable with, and Scootaloo had wasted no time in getting all three of her holes penetrated at once.

Cheerilee went from foal to foal giving oral as she promised. The plant began to exude pleasant smells from the small orifice at the top that smelled thickly like Tree Hugger’s sex and some of her other characteristic scents.

Within half an hour, Cheerilee was basically in a foal orgy pile, shivering and twitching in pleasure while her feet and toes were constantly being licked by delightfully intuitive pony-tongues by supportive students.

Cheerilee eventually got up to check on the plant. Tree Hugger still screamed almost non-stop with increasing strain in her voice. “Mmmm, she makes the cutest sounds.” She then looked around to see if there were any foals she had missed giving oral to.

Apple Bloom had still been sitting and watched on without moving too much. Soon, a colt was starting to sniff near Apple Bloom’s plot and trying to pry his muzzle under her butt.

“Roll her onto her back,” said Cheerilee, “I will show her what a tongue can do.” She said as she got on her hands and knees.

Apple Bloom meekly allowed herself to be moved, knowing that there’s probably nothing she could do to stop what was happening. She used her hind hooves to shield her nethers the best she could.

“Relax Bloom, this is going to feel nice.” Cheerilee used both hands to grab her hoovies and spread them. She bent forward still holding Bloom prone and swirled her tongue around Bloom’s moist privates. “Mmmmm, you taste good, Apple Bloom…”

“I… I… don’t know what to say, can you please stop uh.. your tongue feels really funny in there.”

“I can’t stop; your apple flavor is irresistible~”

“Well there’s plenty of apples to eat, and I’m really not one, so please don’t consume… my juices.”

“Here’s a quick lesson for you, Bloom. If there’s a snack growing on a tree, you take it. For that matter, if there’s a snack in the soil, the tree takes it. And right now you’re drooling a tasty, snacky substance and it’s mine.”

“uh… don’t take it, Ms. Cheerilee,” she whimpered.

“Forget about me and focus on Tree Hugger. You can hear her can’t you?” she asked, resuming licking.

Apple Bloom quieted, staring at the plant and listening to the screams while feeling the pleasure in her snatch. Eventually she became transfixed and stopped struggling with Cheerilee.

“You like that smell it's releasing don’t you?” asked Cheerilee between licks.

Apple Bloom nodded, “mm-hmm, it’s Tree Hugger.”

“Do you like her?”

Apple Bloom thought for a moment. “I liked the way she talked, she’s really nice.”

“I know, I love her voice too, and the sounds she’s making right now.”

“I’ve never heard anything like it,” Bloom murmured. She began to intuitively cooperate with grinding herself on Cheerilee’s mouth.

Eventually Bloom gasped in realization. “I’ve… figured it out now… ahhh, this feeling…” she shuddered, “a familiar feeling I discovered, when one of our animals first got eaten. I’ve always wanted this feeling, but I buried it somehow. This is nice.”

Cheerilee nodded. “Share in the fun, then. We’re all having a good time you know.”

“That’s right! This is going to be the best experience of my life!”

“I know.”

Apple Bloom gradually became madly ecstatic. “Yes,” she laughed. “Tree Hugger’s soon gonna be good and dead! She’s gonna die good. She’s really almost dead forever. That’s… for ever,” she said in wide-eyed astonishment.

“Yes…” affirmed Cheerilee as she intensely targeted Bloom’s clitoris.

Apple Bloom began to mimic Tree Hugger’s vocality, moaning and screaming in the same rhythms. Their voices began hitching almost the same time as Tree Hugger almost reached her end. Finally Tree Hugger deathgasmed and screamed her final death scream, while Apple Bloom lost all control and shouted her lungs out, cumming all over Cheerilee’s face.

Cheerilee licked her lips for a few moments and Sweetie Belle ran up to them. “Wow, Apple Bloom, that was amazing!” Many foals murmured their agreement. Apple Bloom just sweated and smiled, completely spent, and deliriously happy more than any time in her life.

Cheerilee checked to make sure no foal was in the middle of an orgasm to announce, “We will stay here about ten minutes to finish up, and then we have to call it a day.” The class groaned about it, but were still fairly happy.

After five minutes, the plant reopened itself and retracted its sucker to the orifice, and all that remained was a pile of bones that fell and scattered around the piston. Several foals inspected and played with the bones.

Cheerilee smiled. “Okay, it’s time to get going. Someone pack up the bones and her robe, we can keep it as a memento. Oh, I know, let’s go retrieve her other clothes she left near a rock, I think it was?”

After a few minutes of exploring, they found the rock in question. They found and gathered her panties and her flip-flops, noting that her story checked out. Cheerilee inspected and sniffed the top of the rock closely. “There’s definitely Tree Hugger’s cum here, it looks like she was ‘meditating’ about something erotic. She must have been happy here; it was the last time in her life she wouldn’t be in danger.” Most of the class smelled it for themselves.

They headed back towards school again. Cheerilee discussed nature as much as possible. "You know, Tree Hugger was eaten before she had a chance to reproduce. Since she wasn't able to contribute to the survival of her species, her entire life was pretty pointless. All her future offspring died with her. But that's okay, because she did have a purpose after all, to be tasty, yummy plant food and nourish it. By the way, do you want to visit the plant again in the future?"

Everypony was more than enthusiastic.

"Well, who do you have in mind?"

"Rainbow Dash!" blurted Scootaloo.

Sweetie Belle added, "My sister Rarity is always stressed out making dresses, staying up all night. I think she would be much happier broken down and eaten."

Cheerilee nodded. "Okay, we'll plan to do Rarity next, 'bring your sister to school day', when she comes we'll go on another field trip into the forest. So if everyone wants to see that, we should keep our plan a secret from Rarity. Although it would be funny if you kept foreshadowing it or asking her general disposition about being food. So, just have fun with her psychologically as much as you can."

Finally, as they were almost out of the forest, Cheerilee announced, “I have something to add to your vocabulary lesson this week. It’s called vore, as in voracious when you’re really hungry or carnivore when you’re eating meat. It’s the pleasure derived by eating a creature or watching it get eaten.”

The End

Deleted scene (I got obsessed with adding this, but I didn’t want to change the established story)

Cheerilee listened to Tree Hugger’s screams and asked, “I wonder what sounds she’ll make when she is broken?”

“What do you mean?” asked Scootaloo.

“Right now, all Tree Hugger has left is her mind. She’s frantically trying to use it to come up with a way to cope with what is happening to her, all while avoiding the scariest and most effective option: letting her mind go completely, so that she can no longer think and will for herself anymore. It has to happen eventually, after she has reached a certain threshold of pain, to reach the final level of acceptance of her fate. Her mind is effectively going to flip the switch for her, leaving her in the most vulnerable and surrendered state she could ever be in.”

Apple Bloom whimpers, “that sounds horrible.”

“That's because you don't understand how beautiful it is. She’s going to reach a state that few people can say they have experienced. I think that every death deserves to be a powerful experience fitting of its significance. Every good life is not complete without a good death. It’s such a waste when people die in their sleep, never having lived life for the full experience.”

Optional ending (really stupid)

On the evening of the following day, an urgent parent-teacher conference was called. Cheerilee sat in front of a room of about twenty or so concerned human parents. “It looks like we’re all here. Let the meeting begin,” she said, grimacing slightly.

Mr. Rich said his part first. “Let me try to understand this. My little filly comes home talking about how she’s watched a lady get eaten alive and she’s found that she likes this thing called ‘vore’,” he said flatly, the other parents murmuring their distaste as well.

He continued. “I’m concerned about the education that you are offering our foals. I can understand them having an orgy. I could even understand them learning BDSM in school. I can wrap my mind around that. But what in tarnation is vore!?”

All the parents echoed their agreement. Cheerilee looked nervous. “Um… it’s difficult to explain…”

Rarity’s father Hando Flanks spoke, “Call me conservative, but why can’t we keep to the basics of civilized sexual conduct? Why should we let the younger generation dive headfirst into new and dangerous ideas that has some appeal that we apparently can’t understand?”

The parents rabbled furiously amongst each other as Cheerilee was at a loss for words. “Well… um…”

All of a sudden alicorn-god Princess Celestia walked in the door.

“Hello, everyone.” Celestia said amiably.

Everyone stopped talking and turned their focus to the huge white horse that had entered the room. Cheerilee breathed a sigh of relief that the heat was off her.

“Sorry for dropping by unexpectedly.”

A few parents nodded for her to continue.

Celestia talked smooth with a straight face. “Alright, if you’ll be so kind, let ME try to help you understand vore… why would anyone like vore? Well, let me just put it to you this way…” Celestia thought for a moment before pulling out a small bag. “I happen to have here, as you can see, a bag full of ordinary gummy bears. Now if everyone will just hang in there with me, I’m going to ask for a few opinions.”

Celestia walked up to Hondo Flanks and offered the opening of the bag to him. “Go ahead and have some.”

“Okay,” Hondo shrugged and took a couple and put them in his mouth, chewing softly.

She smiled. “So, do you like gummy bears?”

He swallowed and looked up. “Hell yeah; I love gummy bears. I always did since I was a boy.”

She nodded. “And can you tell me why you like to eat gummy bears?”

He thought for a moment and threw his hands up. “I don’t know! I just do. It could be a fetish,” he joked with a chuckle.

Celestia shared a laugh with him. “I rest my case.” She turned to the rest of the parents. “They will want what they want, and vore is not an unfamiliar concept to me; it has been a matter of preference and tradition for as long as I can remember.” She said as she walked over to Filthy Rich.

“Does vore make your daughter happy?”

Rich hesitated. “She says it’s her favorite thing she’s ever experienced.”

“Don’t you enjoy seeing that gleam in her eyes when she gets what she likes?”

He looked around the room at the silent stares before turning back to Celestia.

“Yes.”

“Would you want to limit her from her from being as happy as she can be just because she has passions that you don’t exactly understand?”

Filthy sighed. “No I wouldn’t. If this is something she likes, I’m going to make sure she gets all she wants to her heart’s content.”

“Very well.” She turned to the audience. “Does anyone else have any other concerns?”

The parents murmured to each other for a moment, the mood getting lighter by the second.

Mr. Rich said, “No, I think we understand what you’re saying.”

Cheerilee beamed and said, “Okay, if everyone is good now, we can adjourn the meeting. If you have any more concerns, which I’m sure some of you will, please come see me in my office at any time.”

The parents cleared out with smiles on their faces. Mr. Rich said to Celestia, “You’re right, as long as my little filly is happy, that’s all that matters. Now I know how to make her birthdays and heart’s warming eve all the more special.”

Celestia used a wing to tickle under Rich’s balls. “She’s going to love you forever.”

“Right,” Rich chuckled nervously and exited.

Cheerilee stared at Celestia in the now vacant room. “Thanks for the help. You know, I wonder how long it will be before Diamond Tiara asks for daddy on a spit and won’t take no for an answer.”

Celestia gave her a knowing look. “I just hope for your sake she shows you some loyalty.”

Cheerilee shivered and smirked nervously.

“I trust you have some fun new ideas for your curriculum. I’m not going to intervene to say who gets to eat who. Wherever things go from here, you’re on your own.” And with that, Celestia left the room.

4. Schoolhouse Vore

Description: Cheerilee has been teaching vore and it finally catches up with her. Yes, she dies in this one. Yay.

Warning: fatal soft vore, foot fetish, snake, foalcon, human, and death.

Cheerilee’s class = all foals. Everyone else = adult human
**The reason why is that I like foalcon because I like foals to lick human feet. I have a foot fetish. Animals have licked and bitten my feet a lot in my life and it feels nice. They are not meant to be human children, in my mind in the story they are foals.**

Cheerilee’s class of foals convened in the school house to begin another day. Months had passed since Tree hugger had been eaten and their practice had continued on to Rarity and the rest. They always kept their up and coming sacrifices on a platform near the side wall of the classroom, hogtied, with a plaque reading “plant food”. Not many of them had been there voluntarily. Since it was the start of a new week, there were none there today.

One of Cheerilee’s personal favorites had been Fluttershy, who had rather nervously elected to meet the same fate as Tree Hugger. Shy had brought forward all her concerns about it as Cheerilee’s friend. Cheerilee, without letting on too much intensity, told her as honestly as possible that this was a rather thrilling fate, and would be a little more or even a lot more than what she expected, hoping to entice Fluttershy with hints of excitements she would be prone to experience.

Fluttershy had no idea how fearful having her fate locked in was going to make her. All of her self-preservation had kicked in, and she begged Cheerilee to have mercy on her for getting in over her head. Cheerilee relished telling her that she was simply going to die screaming and that's all there was to it, allowing Fluttershy to let the alarming reality of her situation take over. As the field trip loomed closer her panic increased; no one had trembled before the class so much to Cheerilee’s teasing. Even Applebloom seemed to have fully embraced her dark side and whispered things into Shy’s ears that had left her visibly shaken. When it came time to impale her cunt on the plant, Cheerilee instructed her to remove the pink panties she had worn the last days of her life and hand them to her. She slowly complied, eyes wide, knowing that that was all she would amount to in their eyes and that was all that would be kept of her. Cheerilee still had the panties in her top desk drawer and was blissful with the memory.

She had however to figure out what to teach the class for today. On most days, she’d let each of her students have half-hour turns with the plant food, getting to use them however they wished as long as there was no visible damage. Sometimes she used them as 'dummies' to practice a bdsm technique.

It soon got to the point where traditional lessons were not holding the student’s or Cheerilee’s interest. She knew this was natural since she had connected her students with a lot of innate feelings of sexual freedom and that was exactly the kind of teacher she wanted to be anyway.

Sitting at her desk, she looked at the class and sighed contentedly. She only wanted to talk about life, death, vore, and erotic bliss. She addressed the class. “Isn’t it funny that life becomes so real and so important when we know we’re about to die? That tells me that life is actually more real than we notice it is, but we’re in a kind of daydream, relaxed, and almost distant. It doesn’t take much, just to be startled by the implications of death, to wake you up and realize this is all real. The life that you had was actually real the whole time.”

She got out of her chair and sat on the desk to face her class. “I’ve been working on a new idea recently, while I was listening to Rainbow Dash’s final screams and touching myself. Rainbow Dash had some big moments in her life. I remember watching her winning a soccer game, full of vitality, fun, and excitement. And it was so delicious that in her present predicament she had been startled into an incredibly intense state of excitation, screaming and begging for her life as she was.”

She paused. “So, I had a tendency to view those two situations as two distinct scenes of her life, one in which she doesn't die and then one in which she does. But then an idea dawned on me. I could see her whole life as one long uninterrupted scene.” She extended her arms for a moment. “Then, I could see life as truly being a one-act deal. And then once the curtain falls, an eternity of nothing, I guess.” She chuckled pleasantly. “And she didn’t know that was how she was going to end up. She may have known on some level she was going to die, but she didn’t know she was going to be non-consensually fed to a plant and die screaming for the better part of an hour. And that leads me to my point; the scene where she dies is the same scene she was always in and that’s just how the scene ends. Always in death. So I invite you to look at your lives now, and see that your current scene is not so distinct and uneventful, one moment will flow into the next, and this scene will be punctuated by the greatest emphasis and excitement you will ever know.” She clapped her hands once as loudly as she could. She paused and noted the class was silent, some seeming thoughtful and others mildly annoyed by the noise. “Well, that’s everything for the lesson I had to share. Enough of that...” she laughed lightly. “I want all of you to watch me just for a little while.”

She breathed contentedly, smiling. She gently kicked her shoes off and reached to the side of her desk for an apple that Applebloom had given her, and then with her other hand, she reached down to slip off her socks. She brought the apple to her lips and bit into it slowly, eyes closed, while she lightly kicked the air, knocking her heels against the desk. She innocently enjoyed the apple quietly for five minutes while the class stared at her, a few of them rubbing themselves lightly.

When she was done eating, she told them to go to recess. They were eager to get their blood flowing to their head and exited promptly. After they left, Cheerilee pondered to herself what it would be like to not exist. What if the universe had never supported life, then what would she be concerned with? She’d have no thoughts to grasp. In some ways she was better at pondering this back when she was a kid, she remembered shuddering to thoughts like this even then, before it was sexual. She did have high self-preservation, but she could not lie to herself about the situation she was ultimately in. Her body and personal will would only get her so far before she would have to surrender to the only thing that was real, true, and eternal: death. At least for now, she was an expression of the ability to have personal will and taste what if feels like to be alive, and she wanted to keep it that way as long as she possibly could. She eventually shook her head, returning to the present. She had found a way to control her level of excitement by moving herself into her thoughts as far as she wished while still usually able to pull herself back.

In the playground, the cmc and Diamond Tiara had gathered around for a serious talk. Sweetie Belle threw her hooves in the air, “Cheerilee is driving me crazy with her erotic ways!” she exclaimed.

Applebloom shouted, “I know! Did you see the way she ate my apple? It was excruciating to watch that without being able to… I don’t know… fuck the life out of her? I can’t hold back any longer from saying it. I need for her to come to an end… for good.”

The white filly returned, “but she’s our teacher! She’s the last vestige of normalcy we have left.”

“Is she really that normal though?" quipped Scootaloo. "And besides, Cheerilee is the hottest… damn… thing… we’ve ever seen. She needs to be ended for that alone, besides the fact she’s taught us since we were foals and the betrayal would be so hot.”

Finally DT spoke up. “It’s settled; we’re doing it. Someone has to do something take matters into their own hoof. As you know, a couple months ago I got my father to purchase me a python that can definitely eat Cheerilee in there.”

“She’ll never expect that! She probably expects to be eaten on a field trip. I can see the look in her eyes now,” Scootaloo said, grinning evilly.

“Are you absolutely sure it’s well-trained to serve you and eat who you tell it to eat?” asked Sweetie.

“Absolutely, I’ve fed it by my own hoof plenty of times already. It’s trained to serve my command,” affirmed DT.

Applebloom looked just about ready to burst. “Well what are you waiting for?! Run home and get it back here by the end of recess! We’ll distract Cheerilee.”

Diamond Tiara gritted her teeth and ran, desperate to seal Cheerilee’s fate.

Beginning to feel adrenaline, Sweetie Belle turned to the others. “I’m nervous for two reasons. One, Cheerilee is very likely about to actually die, and two, if we mess this up she might run away and never come back.”

Scootaloo ruffled her mane. “Don’t worry yourself; just let me do my thing.”

Half an hour later, Cheerilee had decided to sit in the playground for a bit, still barefoot and feeling the sand between her toes. By that time the other nine classmates had been informed of the plan and knew to crowd her and guard windows and doors for when Cheerilee found out. In the distance, as soon as the snake was visibly slithering with DT to the schoolhouse, Scootaloo and Applebloom grabbed Cheerilee’s attention in a calm a manor as possible, asking her what she had been thinking about and if she could give them an informal lecture about death perhaps. Cheerilee couldn’t resist saying a few words about it, giving them ample time for a snake to slither right behind her into the doors.

Cheerilee motioned to her breast. “Whenever I see someone die, Death makes love with me from my heart, to my genitals,” she said, lowering her hand down her body.

“I hope Death makes love with me, too!” asserted Apple Bloom, vying for her attention.

“You’ll be left swooning for an hour,” Cheerilee said gently.

A few minutes later, Cheerilee concluded recess, calling everypony inside. Many foals congregated around her to make sure she wouldn’t try to make a break for it early. Cheerilee walked inside without noticing a giant snake near the back, walking over to her desk, pulling her chair out, almost ready to sit down.

The foals shut and locked the doors, and Cheerilee looked up to notice the snake. “What the…?” In a split second, her adrenaline surged and like a light switch she was startled. “What? NO!” She immediately tried to put the brakes on her fear and failed.

Scootaloo walked forward first, saying confidently. “That’s it Cheerilee. Check mate. The scene comes to an end.”

“NO! GOD NO!” She frantically scampered to the side of her desk, fumbling her hands through her drawers for something to save her. She remembered considering buying a weapon to hide there, but she had decided she didn’t want to be able to offer any serious resistance in case this situation were to happen, partly because she didn't want to hurt her students and partly for the thrill. She regretted the choice immeasurably; she would have used it to rush her way out of the room without any hesitation whatsoever.

Without warning, Scootaloo and another colt rushed and bounded after her as she fled near the windows, finding foals around there as well, poised to tackle her. “Please! I don’t want to die!” It was no use, as Scootaloo tackled her and she made contact with the ground.

Lying on her stomach Cheerilee looked up to see DT and the snake moving forward to her ominously.

Scootaloo stood on her back and used his forelegs to squeeze her arms to her side, having never been more excited to hold a girl down in his life. He grunted in excitement, feeling her squirm. “After being our teacher for so long, you’re finally going to die!”

“Please…" she cried, "I’m so nervous! The implications of death are too real! I taught you that. I NEED to continue to live,” moaned Cheerilee.

“The more I learn, the more I’m sure I want you to die. You should be proud; your teachings worked. I cannot deny myself anymore.”

As he spoke, a few fillies approached her bare feet, beginning to bite them lightly and hungrily.

“Please have mercy!” she shouted desperately. “I’ve been on your side. I cared for your wing and made you feel better. I only wanted my students to enjoy something with me. Can’t you please not kill me?”

Scootaloo chuckled evilly. “Ah, the begging routine, I always wanted to hear your own, to relish how it all ends up in death, which it will of course. We both know that. But let’s get to fun part, how many sexual favors are you offering?”

Cheerilee suddenly tried to shake free of Scootaloo, anything to escape and survive, but Scootaloo stopped her from getting more than a few inches. She strained herself to speak calmly. “As you know, my body now belongs to the class and is at your mercy forever. You can rape me every day, your own teacher, that you thought was so hot. You’ll have full access to torment my feet which is very vulnerable for me.” She grunted in pain, feeling a firm bite on the side of her foot. “But all of that will be snuffed out forever if put me in that snake.”

“We’ll still have your remains, and they will be hotter to masturbate to AFTER you’re dead. The only thing a slut like you deserves is death. You thought you could just amp up the thrills forever. But somehow you must have known it would end in this,” he concluded.

Applebloom came forward. “Do you honestly think that there is a foal in this room who wasn’t completely ready to go ahead and see you die? You were agonizingly teasing us. You ate an apple in front of us. What was going through your mind? I’ll tell you what was going through ours. How long before this thing sitting on the desk is snuffed out, and can’t it happen any faster before I go crazy?”

Most of the class murmured their agreement.

DT and the snake were close now, the snake seeming to know exactly where this was going. “You’ll disappear down this throat along with many other girls who died just like you are going to die,” said DT, before looking at her hooficure in a disinterested way. “They usually scream for about half an hour or so.

Cheerilee was awed by the thought that it wasn’t just her, all girls must go through this kind of nervousness before they die. It was staggering that even after she was dead, there would still be those who experience this shocking level of life-ending surrender. Only the ones who were eaten would know the true story of how intense it was. The truth spoke for itself and needed no convincing; it was as mighty as the snake and would consume her just as utterly. Finally, the realness of all of this stunned her without her having to try or fantasize with effort. Her mind searched for an explanation to how it was possible to feel and experience something so limitlessly daunting. She knew the answer though, and it was conclusive. “Reality is actually real.”

Sweetie Belle approached with the others. “We know exactly what you mean, Cheerilee, and the time for lessons is over. You really succeeded. We know how to think like you and we know everything you know about death.”

“And now it’s time for yours,” chimed Scootaloo.

“NOOOO,” she cried helplessly as the snake’s mouth descended over her head. She struggled and writhed her body with every ounce of her being even though it was hopeless, knowing that this was the last chance she’d ever get to move and flail her body.

All of the fillies and colts licked and bit her body roughly for the last time as it was slowly sucked into the snake’s hungry maw over the course of ten minutes. Scootaloo got one of the class’s strap ons and mounted her several times, not caring how hard she thrust or uncomfortable. Other classmates fucked each other while watching her slide in. Her writhing bare feet were the last that the class got to watch before she was never to be seen again.

As Cheerilee settled into the snake’s belly, she began to feel the acid and it tingled shortly before burning like fire. Though she was mostly shocked before, she was full on screaming now. The agonizing torture began to consume her mind.

The whole class listened to her screams transfixed. They did not filter out her screaming in any way; it was the most startling and exciting music to their ears. They finally got to know how her scene ends, her life culminating in screaming. They walked up to the snake and variously mounted it, finding the outline in her body and riding their cunts and cocks on it. Each felt their hooves upon her writhing form, feeling it ripple and writhe with her last frantic movements and heartbeats.

They all cummed multiple times through the course of a half-hour. As Cheerilee’s deathgasm approached her whole body tensed up like it never had before from head to toe, her clitoris completely tight and feeling strung to the breaking point. She spasmed ridiculously intensely and painted the snake’s insides with cum.

After the physical orgasm she had a mind-orgasm that trapped her and wouldn’t let her go. She was overwhelmed and wanted it to end, but it only mounted in intensity for several minutes with no signs of stopping. She had a few last thoughts in that brain of hers like what if reality was trapped in a megalithic eternal orgasm that transcends all time and space? Also, she wondered if it was like she was on a roller coaster up into infinity, though whether any of that was true or not she could not say. What she did know was that it was impossible to not be what she really was, so if it was true that she was nothing more than a firework to be exploded across a billion dimensions, that was exactly what she would be because reality was in complete surrender to itself. Then again, maybe everything would be completely still, or maybe ... ... ... no thought came to her mind ever again for she was dead. Her brain shut down and her heart stopped beating.

The class cheered in hearing and seeing her struggles cease once and for all.

Everypony got to cum as much as they wanted until they were spent. “I’m so happy that cock tease was finally snuffed out!” Applebloom said, sighing in relief.

Sweetie chimed in. “Yeah, I’m not as nervous about it anymore. Sometimes I still get nervous before anyone dies. Especially since she’s our teacher. But, she’s been in our sight way too much; the need to put her down was unbearable. And our plan had me scared as heck. But it worked!”

Scootaloo laughed. “Of course it worked. Now we can just masturbate to how awesome this was forever, just like with Rainbow Dash!” He happened to have a light blue pair of panties in his saddle bag to carry around with him wherever he went.

DT smiled genuinely. “I must say I’m satisfied. I suggest we all skip school and just come by my place if you build up an appetite. I’ve got plenty of servant girls to get into, believe me.”

“I’m just glad it was that fucking good and it’s over” said Bloom “I’m in post-orgasmic bliss. I like to walk around the apple orchard in a daze while feeling relaxing things.”

Sweetie chirped, “Yeah let’s get outta this stuffy school house. Never again!”

Everypony murmured their agreement and left, the room left a mess and the chairs still pushed aside. The day was beautiful as they went their separate ways.
If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”
Zpothu
New to the forum

Re: Zpothu's Vore Stories (f/f, fatal, soft, human, feet)

Postby Hereforvore » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:44 am

Pretty good, I suggest getting a gallery to separate them in. Just PM Eka, ask for a gallery and send them an example of your work.
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!