Solitude - WIP Short Story (2/5 Parts completed)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Solitude - WIP Short Story (2/5 Parts completed)

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:30 am

Please note that this story is still a WIP, and I am releasing each part as I write it to try and get feedback on how to improve my writing.

Hey, and thanks for having a look at my story! If you want a TL;DR of context, a spoiler is below, however you will be fully spoilt on what the full story will bring, so if you want to read the story how it should, I would not recommend reading the spoiler below.
Please note that most parts will probably be quite short, as the story is being written as for the full piece to be read at the same time.

Spoiler: show
The story is basically exploring the idea of someone being introduced into vore, while also being forcibly pushed toward a prey complex, wherein an unnamed assumed predator is conditioning him to make him a willing prey, due to a negative disposition of unwilling prey. The man goes through the 5 stages of grief, Denial that such a feat can be achieved, Anger that anyone would attempt to achieve such a feat, Bargaining that maybe the end result of being eaten will be pleasurable for him, depression to the fact he'll probably be stuck where he is, never to contribute, which his captor uses against him to further push him into a prey complex. He eventually accepts his fate, wishing to become his captor's meal, however his captor reveals that she cannot actually eat people whole, which sends the man into a relapse through the five stages backwards, whereupon he's knocked out and released where he was captured, now desperate to find someone to fulfil his instilled wish.

Part 1 - Denial
It had been a normal Thursday for Jason, he had been walking home the same way he did every day for last few years, yet on this particular night, someone had it out for him. He was walking down the usual alley, yet as he walked past the 13th door, a bat struck the back of his head. By the time he had woken up, he was already in chains, inside the pitch black room he now resides in. He couldn't pin a motive, he was nought but a commoner, basic as anyone else, never squabbled or fought with those around him, yet he had been the target of such an attack. The darkness was all that could be felt, the quite air mixed with the odourless room deprived him of the very things that made him human, only the feeling of cold metal chains binding his body, as he hung within

The consistency of the sensory deprivation could have no quicker effect on Jason, already, the flow of time felt as if it were nothing more than an illusion, the longing for anything to hear, see or even touch other than the chilling links of iron, but after what felt like an eternity, a sound could be heard.
"Hello."
Even the most basic greeting was enough to entertain Jason's mind, having something to at least ponder as the time ticked by. Who owned the mysterious voice? Why did they want him captured? What were their plans for him? Yet, these thoughts did not pertain for long, as the voice spoke again.
"You're probably wondering why you're here, well you see, I have a craving, I love bulging live human meals in my stomach, yet my poor little stomach can't handle people struggling, so I 'prepare' them. Don't worry, I won't torture you, too badly anyway..."
Jason, unable to believe the words he heard, he quickly began to voice his disbelief, only to find a ball of rubber blocking his mouth, unable to voice his worries. A person couldn't eat another whole, right? How would that even be possible, the human jaw isn't able to unhinge that wide, is it?

His questioning quickly became answered. Within the darkness, a light, that of a monitor shone brightly, playing a video of a man and a woman, him staring in horror as the head of the man entered the mouth of the woman, minutes passing as his torso, arms and legs all slowly disappeared into the maw of the ravenous woman. It had to be fake, right? There's no way this could be real, it must have been special effects, right? Of course, there was a part of Jason deep down that chose to believe such a thing, even doubts were present there. It couldn't be a thing, could it?
"Anyway my tasty, I'll talk to you again later, I hope you like the colour black..."
As the monitor went black, darkness once again filled the room, leaving Jason with nothing but the feeling of dread beginning to instil within him. He wouldn't let whoever sat away, attempting to break him, win, he would reign victorious in this battle of wills, he wouldn't let himself be broken. The chains clanged with his struggles, but the futility of the exercise soon became apparent, silence reigning again as Jason began to bide his time, and hope an opportunity presented itself to him...

Part 2 - Anger
The word time had lost all meaning to Jason at this point, he could no longer tell if it had been days, hours, years, minutes, all he knew is that it passed, further and further along, with nothing. The few times light entered his chamber would bother him now, as he had become accustomed to the darkness he resides in. He could no longer discern the feeling of chains upon his body, it felt as if they had been part of his life from the very beginning, his very chains of humanity numbed. His mind kept playing the scene over and over, he knew not how long ago it played, but it continually perplexed him, how could one go about eating someone, yet from the day that scene played, his mind evolved, disgusted at the thought of others viewing those around them as nothing more than meat, waiting to be consumed. Yet something deep inside him was perplexed, intrigued almost. It could not overthrow his anger, his frustration at the futility of the situation, compounded with the anger toward his captor, all he could feel was a fiery rage.

"Hello again my little snack, today I'm going to show you why you don't want to go back to the world you know, all it is, a pile of atrocities, is nothing you should wish to return to."
Jason, quickly consumed with rage struggled with all the might he could muster, rattling the chains once again, yet as he struggled, the monitor lit again, as his ears assaulted as he felt headphones inserted. However, as the first monitor flickered on, another one flicked on beside it, with another following. One by one, the surface of the room became illuminated with monitors, searing the eyes of Jason as the room became illuminated with white. The chains rattled once more as Jason attempted to look away, yet everywhere his eyes wandered, there was another source of blinding white light. There was no escape. A creaking could be heard as Jason's eyelids slightly lowered, unable to hide the light. The images all around him begun to shift, showing, what could only be described as, a documentary...

It was only the twelfth documentary on the second world war, but it, alongside the thousands of other videos, had already tainted is his view, all around him was the view of the horrible actions of humanity, nowhere to hide as the audio blasted upon his ears of the screams of the innocent continued to erode his sanity. However, unlike all the others, the end of the video reintroduced the white nothingness to the monitors, as the voice spoke up again.
"See? Why would you ever want to go back to that, when you can be here with me, as me, something unlike everyone else..."
It was peculiar before there was anger at the very idea of eating another, yet now that fear was converted to a burning hatred for humanity, the horrors spinning through Jason's head, unable to forget the blood-soaked images in front of him. How could he go back, thinking so poorly of everyone around him, however, could he be intimate again, thinking of the person beside him as nought more than a demon in flesh. Bathed in the light, the audio once again sparks on.
"So, do you want me to eat you? You may not be able to speak, but I can see you, so just nod or shake, that'll answer me fine."
Through his find, the images forced upon him came to the forefront, if he let himself be eaten, he would be no longer subject to the torment of others, yet one thing stood clear and still, he still knew, that to eat others was an atrocity in of itself, that he needed to survive, to not let this mistress win her game, and to warn the world at large what could happen to them if not prepared.
The chains rattled with a defiant shake, Jason staring convincingly into the ocean of monitors.
"Ok then, until next time then."
The monitors, as if on command, flickered off, returning the darkness to the room, leaving Jason again in a purgatory of senses. Now was his time to think, to try and conceive a plan to survive.
Last edited by TheVoreEngineer on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: Solitude - WIP Short Story (1/5 Parts completed)

Postby Redatheart » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Very interesting plot and story!
Redatheart
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!