Mortal Kombat Raiden mawshot

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Mortal Kombat Raiden mawshot

Postby Licklash » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 am

IMG_5352.PNG

How's it? ^_^
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mortal Kombat Raiden mawshot

Postby Emi » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 am

Oh! AMAZING! As a big MK fan I'm happy to see MK vore stuff.
That would be so nice seeing Raiden eating MK female fighters, what do you think?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Licklash » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Emi wrote:Oh! AMAZING! As a big MK fan I'm happy to see MK vore stuff.
That would be so nice seeing Raiden eating MK female fighters, what do you think?

Thank you very much! MK Vore is so rare to see, honestly, I'd love to contribute some to the portal, there's so much you can do with MK, but nobody uses it!
I LOVE IT! I would KILL to see that!
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Licklash, well, MK vore is rare cause MK vore fans are rare. You can't even imagine how glad I am to see you here. Fortunately you are not only a MK vore fan, you also are a M/f MK vore fan, which is 100% the same as my best vore preferences. What a big luck!:) Well there IS some vore MK stuff around, but it's mostly... with Mileena as pred. That sometimes drives me mad - how much female preds are popular compared to male preds vore. I haven't seen ANY Raiden vore around. Not a single time. But Raiden is my second favorite MK character, next to Kuai of course:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Licklash » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Emi wrote:Licklash, well, MK vore is rare cause MK vore fans are rare. You can't even imagine how glad I am to see you here. Fortunately you are not only a MK vore fan, you also are a M/f MK vore fan, which is 100% the same as my best vore preferences. What a big luck!:) Well there IS some vore MK stuff around, but it's mostly... with Mileena as pred. That sometimes drives me mad - how much female preds are popular compared to male preds vore. I haven't seen ANY Raiden vore around. Not a single time. But Raiden is my second favorite MK character, next to Kuai of course:)

That's the issue...I like Mileena and all, but I feel like the other kombatants are quite unappreciated compared to her. She's good as a pred, but I think more characters should have some limelight too. Reptile, the Shokans, the Centaurs, the Gods, Baraka, there's so many good potential predators but nobody considers them, and it's quite sad. :(
It's mostly due to a lot of the Vore community being heterosexual males, not that I mind, but it means that content tends to be more geared for them, which is a bit of an issue when you're into male pred stuff too or outright exclusively into male pred stuff.
I've actually been doodling it for quite some time, I've just never really submitted it in public until this mawshot. Even if my Raiden pics don't get much attention, I'll still submit them anyways, I'd like to express myself. ^_^
Oh, rad! And strangely enough, Kuai is actually one of my favourites! What luck, eh? :P
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby hauntz » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:49 am

AAA! Looks awesome, fren! I'm glad to see you're putting out art of a pred you like so much haa~ <3
Honestly the way you do glowy stuff is superb <3

(and i might color my half of the art trade in a more similar style to this cause this just looks amazing!)

i love seeing your stuff!! :D
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:30 am

Licklash wrote:That's the issue...I like Mileena and all, but I feel like the other kombatants are quite unappreciated compared to her. She's good as a pred, but I think more characters should have some limelight too. Reptile, the Shokans, the Centaurs, the Gods, Baraka, there's so many good potential predators but nobody considers them, and it's quite sad. :(
It's mostly due to a lot of the Vore community being heterosexual males, not that I mind, but it means that content tends to be more geared for them, which is a bit of an issue when you're into male pred stuff too or outright exclusively into male pred stuff.
I've actually been doodling it for quite some time, I've just never really submitted it in public until this mawshot. Even if my Raiden pics don't get much attention, I'll still submit them anyways, I'd like to express myself. ^_^
Oh, rad! And strangely enough, Kuai is actually one of my favourites! What luck, eh? :P

I'm so happy that... let me just hug you! <3
So.... even if your art doesn't attract much attention, you have at least one person here who is ABSOLUTELY and always around you and your amazing MK works;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Licklash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 am

Aaaaaaa! *Hug*
And this alone is enough to make me want to do more! ^_^
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 am

Do more please!!! *Hug*
I... I feel so sad that I have no much free time! I would enjoy so much drawing MK vore for you and for me myself. But I have a cool idea. Currently making on a new model... I'll probably make Kuai and Raiden faces for it if this appears possible. I will try my best, and now as you are in community I have even more effort for this.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby TaciturnTiger » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:32 am

While I'll be honest and say that Raiden isn't quite the first person I'd think of as a Mortal Kombat predator, I must say that MK Rule Thirty-Vore that doesn't involve Mileena is an unfortunate rarity. Hell, if I felt I could do it justice I'd draw some Reptile vore as he's been a crush of mine during my days with Deadly Alliance. His design in that game is awesome, and hey, he had a Fatality where he ate everything but the victim's feet (albeit in three pieces) in MK3.

...wait, I forget that I'm a vore artist. Welp, I know what my next drawing might be... if I go ahead with it, I'll post it here if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Also Shokans. Goro could be a nifty predator, perhaps. And while I will confess I prefer female preds, the lack of males (especially eating females) is also an unfortunate demographic-based rarity.

Anywho, any suggestions on who Reptile should eat? I'm tempted to either do one of my furry characters, but if sticking with MK characters I'd totally dig Kitana as prey myself. She's my fave MK gal, but I won't deny she's definitely edible. :9
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Licklash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Emi wrote:Do more please!!! *Hug*
I... I feel so sad that I have no much free time! I would enjoy so much drawing MK vore for you and for me myself. But I have a cool idea. Currently making on a new model... I'll probably make Kuai and Raiden faces for it if this appears possible. I will try my best, and now as you are in community I have even more effort for this.

*More hugs*
I'm incredibly flatterrreed <3
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Licklash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:38 pm

TaciturnTiger wrote:While I'll be honest and say that Raiden isn't quite the first person I'd think of as a Mortal Kombat predator, I must say that MK Rule Thirty-Vore that doesn't involve Mileena is an unfortunate rarity. Hell, if I felt I could do it justice I'd draw some Reptile vore as he's been a crush of mine during my days with Deadly Alliance. His design in that game is awesome, and hey, he had a Fatality where he ate everything but the victim's feet (albeit in three pieces) in MK3.

...wait, I forget that I'm a vore artist. Welp, I know what my next drawing might be... if I go ahead with it, I'll post it here if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Also Shokans. Goro could be a nifty predator, perhaps. And while I will confess I prefer female preds, the lack of males (especially eating females) is also an unfortunate demographic-based rarity.

Anywho, any suggestions on who Reptile should eat? I'm tempted to either do one of my furry characters, but if sticking with MK characters I'd totally dig Kitana as prey myself. She's my fave MK gal, but I won't deny she's definitely edible. :9

I get where you're coming from, he's quite unconventional for a pred, even for a humanoid one. I could do some Reptile content for you, I was planning to do some myself! I'm actually very fond of him and I think he's rich in Vore potential!

We'd be interested ^_^

I think Kitana would be a good choice. Reducing a lovely princess to Reptilian lunch is quite a pleasant thought. <3
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Licklash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:40 pm

sweetbunnii wrote:AAA! Looks awesome, fren! I'm glad to see you're putting out art of a pred you like so much haa~ <3
Honestly the way you do glowy stuff is superb <3

(and i might color my half of the art trade in a more similar style to this cause this just looks amazing!)

i love seeing your stuff!! :D

Thank you very much! I was a bit worried about people not being interested at first but then I thought "Screw it, I'm gonna enlighten people on the subject of Raiden vore", that and because I'm incredibly passionate for him. <3
Eeeeee! Glowy stuff is absolutely awesome and it's so fun to do <333

(That would be an interesting idea! ^_^)
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretitt » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:38 pm

do beavis next
secretitt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Licklash » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 pm

Beavis?
Deadly lust.
Licklash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 am

I must say that MK Rule Thirty-Vore that doesn't involve Mileena is an unfortunate rarity.

Link??? Please!

Hell, if I felt I could do it justice I'd draw some Reptile vore as he's been a crush of mine during my days with Deadly Alliance. His design in that game is awesome, and hey, he had a Fatality where he ate everything but the victim's feet (albeit in three pieces) in MK3.

Agrrrrrree. In MKDA his Fatality was also awsome, I love the gulping sound he does when he swallows the enemy's head;) I was always wondering and feeling pity that there's no character in MK who can shrink enemies to make them possible to be swallowed alive. So, how happy I was when I saw in MK9 Ermak's fatality which... well REVEALS that Ermak has a shrinking ability!!! This inspires me to start drawing a comic, unfortunately, I still have no time to finish it (there are 6 images more left). But Ermak is who we need to make a start of many, many vore fatalities in MK.

By the way, we also know that in MK3 Jax could turn into a giant - what a pity he does a boot crush instead of vore. But my fav MK3 fantasy was about Cyber-Smoke's fatality (bomb-into-throat). I was so amazed by how all fighters' mouthes can stretch to let this bomb in. And I had many many fantasies how Smoke (he was Sub-Zero's best friend) drops Edenian females into Sub-Zero's mouth, instead of bomb.

By the way.. as long as we are now discussing the problem of lack of MK vore here, I would like to contribute alittle and leave here a link of my MK vore I ever made. Unfortunately no one ever commissioned me for MK vore, but I don't have much free time for drawing, that's why there's no much stuff... but, at least, anything:)

Uh... MK VORE?? WOW! All of my thumbs are up to you;)

EDIT: Also Shokans. Goro could be a nifty predator, perhaps

I thought the same way. I remember one chapter from a MK book written by Jeff Rovin, that was the scene where Goro was eating... snakes? Frogs? Rats? Can't certainly recall, but that was so sweet.

Kitana fits awsomely I think. I'd probably pick Sonya, but Kitana is no worse.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 am

Raiden chows Kitana
For you <3
Attachments
Raiden5.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???