TreeckoOfTime's cooking art

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

TreeckoOfTime's cooking art

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:08 pm

So, I did an art trade with Jimsugomi for a wonderful piece involving Cosmo the Seedrian, one of my favorite Sonic characters. In return, he wanted May frying up her tits for food. She ran out of food on her journey, and decided to go to her local Pokemon Center for food. But since she's in Hoenn and not Alola where they sell food three feet away form the healing machine, she had to use their kitchen to cook up her boobs. Though, she also had to go to the butcher's in order to test out her breasts, see if they were fine for edible consumption. Her breasts were rung up, barcode and everything, and now here she is, using her own tits for rations. I have two variants, one where she seems to be feeling pain, and another where she's intensively watching her breasts cook. Maybe she's more hungry then we thought.

I can't post these on the main website, but I can on the forums for some reason? Apparently the reason as to why I can't is because people can't post 3D works with characters that aren't there's? So I can't post anything regarding my old artwork, or upload anything new to my account. I was kinda wondering why this is, but I don't really have any idea on who to ask for it.
Attachments
128.png
130.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Re: TreeckoOfTime's cooking art

Postby Celestia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:11 am

you may want to ask Eka or Leshana as to why.
but I'd love to see more of your cooking art regardless of whether it's here in the forums or in your own gallery. this looks amazing.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:11 am

Looks like quite a tasty meal in any case. Of course Pokémon in general is filled with tasty ingredients.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:37 am

So are you supposed to get permission from the person who made the model before you can use it in anything you share? By the way, love this!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Celestia wrote:you may want to ask Eka or Leshana as to why.
but I'd love to see more of your cooking art regardless of whether it's here in the forums or in your own gallery. this looks amazing.

I guess I'll have to ask them. And thanks! I've learned quite a bit back when I was just using Sonic models. These are kinda what I consider the best and worst of what I did, at least form what was saved.

Hereforvore wrote:So are you supposed to get permission from the person who made the model before you can use it in anything you share? By the way, love this!

Hmm... That might be a good reason why. If that is the case, I'm not sure how viable it'd be to make any sort of comeback, considering so many different sources for models. Even if I forget about KabalMystic and various SFMLab user's models, there's all the food based things and basic things in the base files of SFM that I might ave to worry about. Though, chances are I wouldn't be sued by Valve for using a pot from Half Life 2.
Attachments
128.png
Worst
Necrozma_SM_concept_art.jpg
Best 1
the_cat_and_the_bat_by_treeckooftime_d9bvvtg_by_pixar358-d9lfmtt.jpg
Best 2
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfmeal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Amy already cooked Tails :P She did it by Canime's pencil :P
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

Worst I do in terms of cooking is simmering in a big pot... like the one Amy and Sally are in. not really into pan-frying. Too painful.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:18 pm

wolfmeal wrote:Amy already cooked Tails :P She did it by Canime's pencil :P

Oh, yeah, that was a thing. I remember those pieces, I liked them a lot.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Worst I do in terms of cooking is simmering in a big pot... like the one Amy and Sally are in. not really into pan-frying. Too painful.

Understandable. Cooking' and serving has a lot of steps. I've seen some particularly violent depictions of it involving guts and innards and I've wanted to throw up. There's a stopping point that everyone has.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:55 pm

I don't think you need to worry about random food and the like, I think it's only custom character models created by third parties you really need to think about. Although, I very much doubt they got permission to make naked sonic and Pokemon characters themselves, so copyright or ownership shouldn't affect them :roll: I'm not clear on the rules, but it seems a bit silly and trivial to me. ^^;
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Also, while I'm not opposed to some sonic stuff, is there any more Pokemon girls coming in the near future? The May model is so good!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Also, while I'm not opposed to some sonic stuff, is there any more Pokemon girls coming in the near future? The May model is so good!

I'm unsure if I'll be working on anything in the future, and I didn't really work to much on anything pokemon related. This was prety much all I did prior.Not sure how well I could do many more Pokemon characters if I could, considering the main models I have are Rosa and May.
Attachments
128.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby z3d » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Interesting how some of these I have not seem before, despite them being rather old. But I must say that even if it is doubtful you will return to making this stuff again, it is nice that at least this time there might be a place for all the stuff you did in the past. For it is a shame trying to find the stuff you made without them vanishing for good.
z3d
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:46 pm

z3d wrote:Interesting how some of these I have not seem before, despite them being rather old. But I must say that even if it is doubtful you will return to making this stuff again, it is nice that at least this time there might be a place for all the stuff you did in the past. For it is a shame trying to find the stuff you made without them vanishing for good.

A friend of mine on Deviantart saved a lot of it.Not all of it, but a significant amount that was taken down. Mainly because of Amy, Tails and their ages going against Deviantart's rules. Which is weird because my niche fetish got flagged, yet a fanartist I follow who posts some sexual stuff involving Tails and Cosmo is still there. Not that I'm complaining, I really love that couple.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:51 am

Even with only one or two models, there are lots of ways to cook a girl! :-D Hopefully you return to it at some point in the future, but if not, at least we have these :)
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Celestia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:34 am

Hereforvore wrote:Even with only one or two models, there are lots of ways to cook a girl! :-D Hopefully you return to it at some point in the future, but if not, at least we have these :)

not to mention there's tons of ways to prepare prey as food outside of just cooking them. liiike for example preparing them as a sandwich or maybe baking them in a pie, etc.
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:14 am

Celestia wrote:
Hereforvore wrote:Even with only one or two models, there are lots of ways to cook a girl! :-D Hopefully you return to it at some point in the future, but if not, at least we have these :)

not to mention there's tons of ways to prepare prey as food outside of just cooking them. liiike for example preparing them as a sandwich or maybe baking them in a pie, etc.

Very very true, there's so much potential!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfmeal » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:34 am

Spit roasted May :) Put that spit through her and hang her over an open fire :)
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Okay, so I was looking through some old files on my computer and found these two images. I know one of them was my icon and kinda my background, but I had forgotten I had saved it somewhere.

The first one's obviously just a picture of Daisy and Rosalina, with Rosalina dining on Daisy. In my background, you can see her saying "I'm gonna enjoy sinking my teeth into your fat, juicy ass." Don't know why that's not in the base picture, but whatever, it doesn't really matter. Personally, if my ideas ever stretched out to Mario characters, I'd probably portray Rosalina as the cosmic entity that's responsible for woman eating in this session of the universe. And Daisy would be her pick of the litter. Luigi doesn't constantly rescue her though, because raisins. Not too huge of a fan of these two as a couple, this would more or less be a lustful pred/unwilling prey sort of relationship.

The second one is something I made with the older Ruto model, but never posted. The idea here was something that I played around with in my head, but never did much with. A Zelda world involving Linkle, and while the world would be based off of OoT, it would use characters I had access to, like Midna and Cia. This specific piece went with an idea involving Ruto and Linkle, where the two would be in sort of a relationship, but Ruto looks at everything super innocently, while Linkle sees Ruto as one meaty fish. Perfect for a nice spit roast.
Attachments
2.png
5.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Teruyo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Ah, I remember these. Memories of long-lost DeviantArt pages, glad to see 'em again.
Teruyo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:45 pm

I'm glad you were able to see them again, along with some of the slightly newer images.

Like this one! Found it digging through some old files. This one was definitely made after my deviantart was suspended, but I had nowhere to put it. And I've learned enough about SFM to say it's a little shoddily made, where I just expanded the base pictures in Paint as opposed to making the picture bigger in the first place (Which I now know how to do)
Attachments
Linkle and Ruto comic.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Work to be shared!