TreeckoOfTime's cooking art

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: TreeckoOfTime's cooking art

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:00 am

10younameit wrote:Can you explain the image of vanilla serving amy rose

Well, that one was a request from a friend, and I kinda forget the exact context of the picture in specific. But if I had to guess, judging off of the expressions, Vanilla was hosting Thanksgiving dinner, but didn't have a turkey on hand. So Vanilla and Amy had a talk and Amy "volunteered" to be the turkey. And now, Vanilla's taking the turkey dinner to the table, telling everyone dinner's ready.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:06 am

Was there any more images of vanilla hosting thanksgiving?
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:26 am

10younameit wrote:Was there any more images of vanilla hosting thanksgiving?

Not really. Most I can find through my old stuff is a pic that Pixar358 saved in his sta.sh, with Sally being served up to all of the available Sonic girls at the time.
Attachments
chipmunk_for_dinner_by_treeckooftime_d9fjap2_by_pixar358-d9jl6xh.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:24 am

You should do an image of amy being hunted by hunters
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:00 pm

10younameit wrote:You should do an image of Amy being hunted by hunters

Well, I currently do have Commissions open. So that ultimately depends on whether or not I would get a commission for it.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Did tha image of vanilla hosting thanksgiving have a story?
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 pm

10younameit wrote:Did that image of vanilla hosting thanksgiving have a story?

Not really. If I ever have a story written out for something like this, I'm more likely to make it a comic.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:52 pm

Here is a comission do a comic story on vanilla hosting a thanksgiving
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:33 am

10younameit wrote:Here is a comission do a comic story on vanilla hosting a thanksgiving

If you want to get a commission, you'd have to PM me so we can discuss the details. Though, just through the types of responses you seem to give, I feel like I should mention that commissions cost money. It's not a free request.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:18 am

Ok how bout just a comic story of vanilla hosting thanksgiving dinner
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:22 am

10younameit wrote:Ok how bout just a comic story of vanilla hosting thanksgiving dinner

Okay, I'm assuming you're being serious about this, so how about I just PM you, and we can discuss the details about it.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby 10younameit » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:34 am

Um ok let's discuss about this comic story and yes I am serious
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby 10younameit » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Hey did you get my pm I sent you
10younameit
New to the forum

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:37 pm

COMMISSION ART DUMP TIME!

With a few of these, there were some description to them, so I'll add them in on the file comments. Though, I did have a few comments of my own.

The two comics were one of the first times I felt like I was overpricing and then underpricing my work. The first comic was pretty easy, simple and enjoyable to make, I thought to myself, "Hey, this might not really be worth $50. but once I got to the second comic, I thought to myself, "This is worth more then $100." So I think I'll keep the prices the same. Though, I'm not gonna lie, I really like how Amy came out as a turkey. Always a huge fan of scenarios where someone is relegated to just being a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving.

The stew of Sonic girls was also something I really enjoyed working on. My personal favorite touch is the cucumber slices on Nicole's tits. Amy being held over her knee as she was salted and holding up Rouge's boob was also really nice. Vanilla keeping Blaze's face to her hips/ass was also really enjoyable, and Sticks practically about to bite into Sally's fat ass is delightful. I really do love Sally's model it has such a wonderful amount of weight to it.

The Amy Roast one is just a simple butt picture. But I like butts.

And the Pauline one is just me playing around with Pauline after KabalMystic released her. Initially I didn't like her, but after playing around with her some, I really do enjoy this model. I've also played around with coloring her body's coloration, holy crap does she look good with dark skin. I may have to do something with that idea later on.

The last image is just based off of some RPs I do with a friend. We have this weird waifu self insert RP universe where we end up getting shared between several different women, and he's called Sally and Rouge. This is just a picture based off of that for him.
Attachments
9.png
10.png
3.png
Tails had invited Amy over for dinner, but having devoured and mounted her living head on the wall, didn't know what to do for dessert! Luckily Amy suggested calling Blaze up, and asking her for help, to which Tails did. In a few minutes, Tails had himself a Blaze cake in the making, but as he went to push her into the oven, he stumbled, and fell in too, sinking to his chin in the gooey cake, staring right at Blazes breasts as they were baked... a short while later, the robotic arms Tails used for cooking sometimes came to life, and set about placing the Tails/Blaze cake on the table, both more than happy and relaxed, stuck in the cake as Amy watched on gleefully... someone would come to eat them soon, so they just had to relax, and enjoy the situation...
7.png
5.png
4.png
YOU GOT A MOON! Cooked your former girlfriend!
6.png
During the Echidna times, a big reason why Pachacamac needed to use the Chaos Emeralds for conquering other nations was that his people were starving. Amy learned this the hard way when she was transported back in time. While history wouldn't change all too much, the Echindas had a hefty meal that night at the least.
8.png
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 am

Lotta quality sonic girls. The fact that Amy's still alive despite being a cooked/mounted head, I Find that humorous. Do they regenerate their bodies over time after being devoured?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Lotta quality sonic girls. The fact that Amy's still alive despite being a cooked/mounted head, I Find that humorous. Do they regenerate their bodies over time after being devoured?

I've always sort of interpreted that, yeah. But there's also a lot of enjoyment from the finality of being eaten, so I leave it up to the viewer to interpret if that's where they actually die or not. And I'm not actually sure if Amy's alive as a mounted head in the comic. She might be, though, because apparently the guy who commissioned that piece wanted another involving Sonic and Amy on a date.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:26 am

TreeckoOfTime wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Lotta quality sonic girls. The fact that Amy's still alive despite being a cooked/mounted head, I Find that humorous. Do they regenerate their bodies over time after being devoured?

I've always sort of interpreted that, yeah. But there's also a lot of enjoyment from the finality of being eaten, so I leave it up to the viewer to interpret if that's where they actually die or not. And I'm not actually sure if Amy's alive as a mounted head in the comic. She might be, though, because apparently the guy who commissioned that piece wanted another involving Sonic and Amy on a date.

*points to the cake pic with Tails and Blaze* Said that Amy watched gleefully so I'd say she's still alive.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:27 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
TreeckoOfTime wrote:

*points to the cake pic with Tails and Blaze* Said that Amy watched gleefully so I'd say she's still alive.

Ah, that's just a different pic. In that one she's certainly alive. Different continuity, I guess? then again, still mounted on the wall and alive and kicking. Er, not kicking.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 pm

heh. I dunno why but the very thought of Sonic conversing with Amy after EATING Her is adorable.
Sonic: "You were the best turkey ever!"
Amy: "Thanks~! It felt WONDERFUL to be eaten like that... shame I can't do it again. But at least I'm part of everyone now~"
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TreeckoOfTime » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:53 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:heh. I dunno why but the very thought of Sonic conversing with Amy after EATING Her is adorable.
Sonic: "You were the best turkey ever!"
Amy: "Thanks~! It felt WONDERFUL to be eaten like that... shame I can't do it again. But at least I'm part of everyone now~"

That actually is super cute.
TreeckoOfTime
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!