The Robber and the Daughter (F/F, Same-Size, Painful Digest)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Robber and the Daughter (F/F, Same-Size, Painful Digest)

Postby californasun » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 am

So someone recently made a story, a good one, about a robber who gets devoured during a break in. Was a nice read but got me thinking what if the robber had to do the reverse to cover their tracks? I have a couple of other stories in this world I've built. Vore is normal and often used for stuff like detention. Digestion is beyond painful but there is reformation. Also a heads up, I might of accidentally made this pred into quite the sadist, just kind of happened. Disclaimer, obviously this is fantasy, I hate real world violence, all characters are of legal age, please don't try this at home.
Please feel free to comment

The Robber and the Daughter Part 1

Debra's breath quickened as the car pulled out of the driveway. Getting the equipment to listen to that couple's calls and chit chats had been another grand, on top of what she already owed. But it was going to pay off now. The house in front of her was home to a latino family, nice enough, father, mother, daughter. Listening into their phone calls Debra found out that tonight they were going to a dinner tonight. This was the perfect moment, the moon was barely a crescent and it was a bit overcast. The tall woman moved quickly, silently opening a window with ease. Some could call her an amazon, she stood at a bit over six feet tall, her blonde hair cut short and was under her cap.

"It should be upstairs." She said patting her black jeans as she silently crept through the house. The family didn't own a guard dog, or even a cat, but it would still do her well to be silent with the family out of the house. Going upstairs she found the master bedroom. She had to go around a corner to get to the her goal. A family heirloom apparently, a large ceremonial plate made out of pure gold with multiple rubies and emeralds place in it. Her eyes went wide as she saw it. "Oh yes, you're going to more than pay off my debts." Hidden from the bedroom's door she got to work. The heirloom was behind a secure piece of glass, from what she had overheard it had been in the family for generations, no one knew its original purpose. Might of been something from the times of the Aztecs, or perhaps some spanish aristocrats had it made for them. Either way it had to be worth close to a hundred grand.

She quickly was able to pick the lock that kept the glass in place and smoothly removed the glass. Grabbing the heirloom she enjoyed the weight in her hands. "Oh yes, not going to put me into a jar Lucardo." She unzipped her black leather jacket and placed the plate in the internal pocket. Just as she was about to zip up her jacket she turned to the left as she heard movement on the soft carpet that coated the master bedroom. As she turned she spotted a girl, both their eyes went wide at the same time. It was the teenage daughter of the family, why the hell was she here! She was suppose to be with her parents, the dinner they went to had something to do about colleges anyways. "Well hell." She said as the teen latina stood in front of her, her curly dark hair hanging around her face. She only wore her black bra for a top but still had her jeans on. "Listen, lets not say a word-"

The girl turned to run. "Robber-" She started trying to scream, fortunately while they stared at each other for a quick moment Debra had grabbed her taser that was inside her jacket. It hit the poor girl in the side and she shuddered as she fell to the ground, gasping as her body contorted. Debra quickly looked for something to tie her up with but only spotted a roll of meal tape on the dresser. "Your parents must be kinky." She muttered as the girl continued to tremble on the floor. Kneeling down she put her knee in the girl's back before turning off the taser. The latina was left gasping as her wrists and elbows were tightly bound behind her. Debra was stronger than most women, and was easily able to lift her up and toss her onto the bed of the master bedroom.

"Wha- what are you doing here!" The teen cried out, her smooth and toned stomach rising and falling rapidly, Debra instinctively licked her lips as she saw the girl's smooth brown skin. Toned body, pretty face, latina; latinas always tasted the best, had the best screams as well. She shook her head, forcing herself to focus again.

"I'm just doing a job in order to avoid going six feet under." The girl looked up, for a second time both their eyes went wide, they had seen each other before, this girl worked during the summer as a cashier at the local supermarket. Debra had ended up with her cashing her out multiple times. She even remembered her name tag, 'Marisa'. "Well hell." Debra muttered her breath as the girl kept staring at her, anger in her eyes. "Wipe that look off your face!" Debra snapped.

"You're telling me what to do!" Marisa replied, using her core to sit up on the bed. "You break into my family's home, go into my parents bed, all in order to steal the one thing thats been in my family for generations! How dare you-" Marisa gasped as Debra reached out and smacked her on the cheek, she left the skin stinging and a bit red. Marisa's eyes were wide as she kept her head looking the other way, her eyes downcast. Debra smirked, that easily broken?

She kept the smirk on her face as she grabbed Marisa by the chin and made her look in her eyes. "Lets cut to the chase, you recognize me, and I recognize you, Marisa was it? Pretty supermarket girl, always chatting about softball while I waited in line. Sports this, college applications that!" She snorted in laughter. "College, what a waste of time." She looked Marisa's body up and down. "You don't need to go to college to make money with a body like yours."

"Perver-" She half gasped, half coughed as Debra slapped her again, this time on the other cheek.

"Shut up senorita!" Debra said only half angry. "I have what? Six inches on you, and a hell of a lot more muscle. So lets get this straight, I am the one in control here, understood?" Marisa kept her eyes downcast until Debra reached out and slapped her on the cheek again, tears welled up in the girl's eyes. "Do you understand!"

"Yes! I understand!" She replied, trying to hide the pain in her voice. Debra slapped her again for good measure as Marisa choked back a sob.

"Do understand, I am a sadist, and I'm in control. So you should shut up and listen." She paused and kneeled down, looking into the girl's pretty almond eyes. "Now lets try that again, you should say, 'understood maam'."

"Understood maam." The latina replied.

"There, much better." Debra said as she cupped Marisa's cheek and rubbed the smooth and still stinging skin. "So here's the short version, I had to borrow some money to get my idiot brother out of the country when he went and devoured a cop when she tried to give him a ticket. You would like her she's a pretty latina as well, raven haired instead of your brown though." Debra said tugging on the silky strands as Marisa continued to look down. Debra reached out and rubbed Marisa's side, enjoying the smooth silk like skin, the girl flinched. "Shhhh, don't flinch." Debra order as she continued to enjoy the caramel skin of the girl. "Now continuing, my brother always had anger issues, made that stupid decision, and then panicked, reformed her right after digestion instead of waiting and reforming her in a place where an associate of ours could of hid her away as my brother silently slipped away. But no, he got arrested, I had to pay his bail, then had no money to sneak him out of the states." Debra paused. "This is where you ask what happened next."

"What happened next maam?" Marisa asked softly.

"Good you remembered the 'maam' part. You would make a great submissive. But anyways with me strapped for cash I had to ask one of the local mob bosses for money. I had done jobs for him in the past. He gave me some cash in return for a favor of doing a job. But- that job went south before it truly even began; and lets just say I dont have fifty grand to pay him back. Fortunately your family was kind enough to take part in that local news thing about 'heritage' and crap like people like you should care-"

"What the hell!" Marisa dodged the slap this time, more angry about that comment than the actual robbery. Unfortunately for her Debra just took out her taser and fired it into her midriff, Marisa fell back gasping for air as her body shook. "Owowhahahow! She cried out.

"Idiot." Debra muttered. "You took that the wrong way, I don't care much for anyone's heritage regardless of background. My parents abandoned ours when they left Russia in the 90s. But no you get all upset at me, so enjoy that while I finish my story." She paused to take off her snowcap and ran a hand through her blonde hair. "Where was I, oh yes, my Boss saw the segment, saw that plate, heirloom thing of yours, and gave me a second chance. Even giving me some cash. All those rubies and emeralds, and the gold? He's going to sell it, take 150 grand, and give the other hundred grand to me. And then I'll be slipping out of here." She turned over the taser as Marisa shuddered, tears rolling down her cheeks. "So my pretty senorita, like my story?"

"Please, just leave." The girl muttered still breathing in deeply. Debra sat down next to her and started to give her a belly massage, this girl was truly gorgeous, very pretty face, a nice chest, a toned yet smooth midsection, and a great rear and legs if her jeans were anything to go by.

"Yeah, well I have to make sure you're not able to rat me out before I'm able to get north across the border. So first lets get these jeans off." Marisa's eyes went wide as she tried to cross her legs as Debra unbuttoned and tried to unzip her jeans. She rolled her eyes and giggled as she took the taser and pressed it deep into the girl's silky tummy.

"Wait no okay-ahhhh!" Debra let the girl shudder for a few seconds before turning off the taser. Marisa didn't resist as Debra attempted to take off her jeans the second time. "Wow, you're a weird one huh Marisa, resist with a backbone of steel one second, a perfect sub the next." She said this as she ran her hands up a pair of the most perfect legs she had ever seen. She was practically drooling as she took the meal tape and bound her ankles and knees together.

"Please. Please just go now. Please maam." Marisa said as she laid out the bed, coated in a sheen of cold sweat. Debra laid besides her and started to massage her belly once more. "Please stop, please just go."

"Oh I will sweet Marisa. I'll be going shortly." She ran a fingernail down the girl's belly. "Thing is, you've seen my face, I'll have my name and likeness plastered all over the tv if I just leave you hear." Marisa's chest started to rise and fall faster. "I can't have that." She paused to pat her belly and gave it a light kiss. "I feel bad for you, you seem like a sweetheart, and I know you have to be really smart. But you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not your fault, it is what it is. But its going to cost you dearly I'm afraid."

"Please, I won't tell them its you, I'll say you wore a mask." She took a moment to collect herself, to force the words out. "Please don't kidnap me."

Debra got on her knees and giggled as she kneeled over Marisa. "Oh don't worry, what I'm going to do isn't quite exactly a kidnapping." She said as she ran her fingernails down Marisa's midsection, the teen's ticklish body involuntarily squirming in response. "I mean it kind of is, but well. You see I'm going to devour you." Marisa's eyes became saucers, the warmth drained from her skin, her mouth slightly agape.

"No. No! Don't do that I'm begging you! Please don't devour me!" The girl pleaded, terrified of the pain that Debra meant.

"What have you not gotten detention before from your teachers?" Marisa stared at her. "That's legitimately shocking, I would make up an infraction if I was your teacher. Just to devour you." She chuckled as Marisa started sobbing. Then she opened her mouth to attempt to let out a wail of terror and pleading. Seeing this Debra quickly placed her hand firmly on her mouth. "Oh senorita, you should not have done that. Remember how I said I was a sadist? I was going to make your digestion only one day of unimaginable agony. But now I'll make it two days of oure hell. Act up again it will be three." Beneath her hand Marisa continued to sob. "Yes, I'm going to devour you. Then I'm going to slip out of here, digest you, enjoying your screams immensely, before putting you in a jar. But don't worry I'll mentally reform you after about a week once I'm across the border. Marisa shook her head under the mouth gag. "But as you know digestion is agony." Sh took the roll of meal tape and removing her hand quickly gagged Marisa with multiple strips. "Do not fret though, its only a pain like no other on this world."
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Robber and the Daughter (F/F, Same-Size, Painful Dig

Postby Nyabulon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 am

Sounds pretty cool so far. I normally like the idea of painful digestion, but then get squeamish when it actually happens and feel bad for the prey! Interested to read the next part though, and looking forward to feeling really bad for Marisa. ^^;
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vdiem » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Love Debra, she seems like such a pro at that. Her coldness while still acting primal due to her hunger is pretty awesome.
Vdiem
New to the forum

Postby californasun » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Vdiem wrote:Love Debra, she seems like such a pro at that. Her coldness while still acting primal due to her hunger is pretty awesome.

Thank you, she did come out as pretty sadistic! Do you like Marisa as a victim?
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby californasun » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:58 pm

Mustbebetween wrote:Sounds pretty cool so far. I normally like the idea of painful digestion, but then get squeamish when it actually happens and feel bad for the prey! Interested to read the next part though, and looking forward to feeling really bad for Marisa. ^^;

Thank you! You seem like the perfect reader for this :) Do you have a favorite part so far? Anyways I think youll really like the next part, you're going to feel very bad for Marisa, but hey she'll be reformed!
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby californasun » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:50 am

Part 2

"Mmmmph-noomphhh! Plessmmmmph!" Marisa begged into the meal tape gag as her pretty face, Debra ran her nails down Marisa's magnificent brown body as she whimpered in her gag. She was bound tightly in meal tape. Meal tape was flesh colored duct tape that had chemical properties to digest very easily in a human stomach and copied the taste of the flesh beneath it. In the end, it all helped make Marisa look like a delectable dish for her to send to her gut to digestion in a gut that was the closest thing on earth.

"Oh sweetie don't worry." Debra said in falsely comforting voice as she stroked Marisa's long brown hair, liking how some strands were lighter than others. "Its okay, you see, the first twelve hours you'll feel your skin be tenderized in horrid pain, before you skin is digested layer by layer. You'll feel your skin dissolve cell by cell." Marisa sobbed more loudly into her gag. "After twelve hours most of your skin will be gone, before the next day you have the muscles of this sexy body slowly turned into protein, which is beyond painful. Then it seeps into your gut and organs for the final twelve hours as the stomach walls press down around you, crushing you slowly as you dissolve in what feels like molten metal."

"Noooomph-pllleess!" Marisa begged as Debra continued to stroke her hair.

"Oh yes little Marisa, please keep begging. A young pretty teen, smart, sweet and innocent. Remember what I said. I am a sadist, and giving you such a painful fate all because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time is such a turn on for me!" She sat up straddling Marisa's hips as she looked over her sexy body. "Though don't worry I'll have some fun with you before I devour you, I believe your parents said the dinner was until midnight, then an hour drive back. That means we have four hours!"

Marisa continued to beg into her gag, shaking her head. "Nooommmph-pless!"

Debra smirked as she ran her hard nails down Marisa's perfect belly. Just toned enough, but still silky enough to enjoy, allowing her to dig her nails in just enough to enjoy her sexy tummy and sides. Her navel was deep and round. As she grazed her hard nails down her sexy belly she enjoyed how Marisa's squirmed, she didn't want to but she could tell her stomach was very sensitive. "Ah ticklish are we?" She said smirking as she realized that Marisa was very ticklish. She started to spider tickle all over Marisa's belly, enjoying the feeling of the silky skin beneath or fingers as she dug her fingers in.

"Hehahah-sthahap-nophph!" Marisa did her best to try to squirm her way out of Debra's grasp but the very strong woman squeezed her legs and kept Marisa pinned down as she moved from her very ticklish tummy and ran her hands and squeezed her sides.

"Oh such delicious flesh, and your giggling is so cute." Debra said sadistically. "I can only imagine how much cuter your screams of agony will be!"

"Mphhhphahahahahpha-hahahaha! Nooooopmh!" Marisa could only try to twist her body but by straddling her hips Debra didnt allow that. Debra loved feeling Marisa squirm. Imagining how she would feel squirming in her belly. Meanwhile Marisa's belly rose and fell as she giggled. She ran his fingers all over her belly. To her sides, then her ribs to just under her bra, then down her tummy. "Mphahahah-ohgomphph!" Marisa laughed into her gag. Continuing to tickle Marisa's midsection with one hand he used his other hand to slap her thigh before he started to tickle that as well.

"Oh nice to see that your thighs are ticklish as well!" Debra said her grin growing wider. "I like you, it seems your most delicious tasting places are also the areas where you're most ticklish! How convient!" She said digging her nails deeply into her flesh, making her skin hot almost to the point of burning and slowly making her brown skin have just a bit of red added to it.

"Nooomphh-stahhappaphaha!" Marisa said continuing to struggle as the ticklish sensations continued throughout her body. Debra enjoyed tickling her belly, sides, and thighs and continued to pick up speed.

“ You are sexy thing ain't ya.” The Debra said as her nails scratched and dug into her thighs. “Oh Indeed.” Debra said slapping Marisa's belly before continuing. She didn't resist as she had no way to defend herself. Debra continued slapping her belly and intermingled it with tickling her belly again.

“Oowph-nooomp-hahahph-oooph!” She yelled. Debra chuckled at the noises she made into her gag. Her belly was becoming hot as her belly spazed and her brown skin was stinging and red now from the slapping and scratching of her captor.

“This is great.” Debrar said. Marisa felt a liquid on he body and started to laugh even harder as the lotion was dug into her belly. Her sexy tummy was hot from all the attention while her thighs stung from the robber slapping them. Her cute little feet tried to escape from the other hand that tickled the arches and top of her feet. She kept squirming and trying to escape her tickle torture but her bonds were another torture, the more she squirmed the more it bit into her skin. She kept taking deep breaths through her nose but struggled as it got harder and harder as robber Debra had her fingers dig into her soft skin. Her body was covered in sweat that mixed with the lotion that was being rubbed into her belly.

"Noophn-ahahanpha!" Marisa begged.

“Oh stop whining, this feels a lot better than the pain that is coming.” The Debra said as she continued to enjoy her belly, legs and feet. It continued on and on and was torture to the poor teen latina. She wished she would stop but it continued for over half an hour. Her body was hot and covered in sweat and lotion, her gag was soaked and she begged for something as simple as her gag being removed. But it wasn't and the robber continued to enjoy tickling her body and watching her reactions. She thought it would get better but it didn't. Debra enjoyed tickling her body and her belly, thighs and bottom stung from were she was turned over and slapped on those part of her body. Her tormentor loved her pleading and laughing into her gag.

“Ohhh-mhphoph-plemph-hahahahahahph-noooph!” She went on and on. Finally Debra stood up and pulled something out of her jacket.

"You know Marisa, I don't think you appreciate how nice I've been to you. Making you laugh and being nice before I send you into hell!" The teen whimpered as she looked over at Debra standing over her. Pulling out her hand she saw that she saw a medium sized flogger in her hand.

"Mmmph!" Marisa said shaking her head in panic.

"I keep it if I have to cow hostages into being quite, but for you it would be fun to use it on." She said smiling as she flicked her wrist, sending a painful strike across the teen's poor stomach.

"Aggghhiheemph!" Marisa cried out into her gag, bucking on the bed as the stinging feeling covered her midsection.

"Oh this is fun, just tenderizing my meal." Debra said flicking the flogger again, hitting her toned and sexy belly and spreading out over her tummy, waist, sides, and ribs. Marisa screamed again.

"Ahhhhmpmhhhh!" Marisa said, more tears forming in her eyes.

Debra sent the flog across her stomach again and again as tears started to roll down Marisa's cheeks and felt as red marks were left on her belly and midsection. She was also flogged on her thighs and breasts as well though Debra loved torturing her belly. Finally after about five minuets Debra grinned and tossed the flogger down on her bed. Marisa sniffed and moaned 'please' into her gag, her brown belly had become a brownish red from the flogging torture.

Debra smiled, rubbing the latina's belly. "Oh that stinging you feel? Means your poor little tummy is going to hurt even more while my stomach acids break it down." Marisa's sobbing continued as Debra said this, mockingly, slowly. "Speaking of which, I think its time I start to eat this hot body of yours so I can still get out in time." She said smiling and moving towards Marisa's feet, running her hands along her midsection and down her perfect legs. Kissing them as she went down, taking in a bit of the flavor as she went. "Oh yummy." She said smiling.

"Mmmmmoooph!" Marisa screamed into her gag as Debra expanded her jaw, opening them wide as she licked her tasty feet. She started to slowly bring in her body, her latin flavor flowed into her mouth as she brought in her feet and brought them to the back of her throat. Slowly initiating the first swallow Marisa burst into tears and wailing as she felt her feet in the warm slimy throat. She felt Debra's large tongue licking up her calves, her tasty, meaty, warm, and delicious, coated it. She squeezed Marisa's amazing teen thighs as she brought in her body, the skin was incredible and her saliva was coating her legs. She swallowed again, "Nooomphease!" Marisa cried out as she was engulfed almost up to her knees.

"Mmm." 'Oh hush', Debra thought, slapping Marisa's thigh, leaving it stinging. Debra grabbed her shapely but toned and very athletic thighs as slowly pulled them into her maw. The taste was even better as she closed her eyes and kicked the floor in ectasy as Marisa closed her eyes in terror, her cheeks flushed with tears. She used her teeth to lightly gnaw on Marisa's brown flesh, not breaking the skin of course but the sensation drove Marisa crazy. Debra's tongue was growing larger like most devourers and licked her legs, her upper thighs, driving Marisa crazy. Debra then smirked as she slapped Marisa's rear end multiple times as she grasped it and brought in her firm round rear into her mouth. Enjoying its taste and laughing at how much protein her shapely ass would give her.

"Mphhhnostommmmmph!" Marisa begged, wincing and begging as Debra started to slap Marisa's still tender tummy again and again as Debra's tongue licked up and down her brown belly that was given a reddish tint from the torture. Debra's eyes rolled back from the flavor. A woman's midsection was often considered the tastiest part and Marisa was no exception. She tasted exceptional as her tongue explored Marisa's belly. Marisa felt her stomach coated in saliva as the teen's chest rose and fell quickly in terror as Debra was in ectasty.

"Yummmmmmm." Debra said sinking her tongue into Marisa's deep and round navel. The teen's back arched in response and in return Debra bit down hard.

"Mpphaiaahahheeaahh!" Marisa cried out as paid shut through her midsection, it felt like she was being bit in half even though Debra hardly drawed any blood at all, Still her teeth put a lot of pressure on her midriff and back as Marisa shook her head and shoulders in pain. Slowly swallowing Debra swallowed up to her ribs. Groping her breasts as she continued to lick her belly. She slowly swallowed, bring her breasts in as the poor latina girl had panic in her eyes as her shoulders were swallowed up, up to her neck with her arms above her head. Debra mockingly moved the tape from Marisa's lips slowly. "Ahhh, someone please hel-" She tried to scream before Debra smothered her mouth. Sucking up her pretty face and hair like spaghetti until she did the same to her arms.

"Ah, hell is right senorita!" She said smiling as she lifted her shirt. It showed a skin tight silhouette of the teen latina, even her navel and hair. Inside her gut Marisa was in a vertical hogtie, her knees bent back at the knees and her arms force back behind her back almost touching her toes. "Oh I will say I haven't devoured too many people miss Marisa, but out of all of them you are by far the best!" Inside her gut Marisa felt the acids starting to coat every inch of her skin. For the first minuet or two it was an itch, but it was quickly heating up into a burn.

"Oh god, oh god please no!" Marisa begged in her very cramped and uncomfortable position. "Please don't do this too me!"

"Oh senorita, it gets so much worse than this." Debra said smiling as she picked up the plate. "Now time to smuggle both of us out of here."
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby californasun » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:25 am

I want to complete this story this week. What do you all think would be a better ending. Her reforming her after digestion and letting her go, or selling her as a slave to the mob boss she's doing this job for for some extra cash?
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squall » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:23 pm

how bout keeping the girl, and just reforming her to eat her over and over again?
Unbirth, Mausiophile, Vore...
We all have our choices, so let's have fun with them.
Squall
Somewhat familiar

Postby Combat » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Squall wrote:how bout keeping the girl, and just reforming her to eat her over and over again?

This sounds like a good plan to me.
Combat
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!