Story feedback requested

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story feedback requested

Postby Quercuas » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi,

Been a long time lurker, but decided to register and post my first story here.
It contains consensual cannibalism with very little blood, the next one will contain vore.

Before applying for a gallery to post them I would like to know what you people think.

Mind you, English is my 2nd language. It also turned out to be a tad longer than I anticipated.

The story is based around the girls from the Totally Spies cartoon series, but in particular Sam.

Now for the story:
============

((Warning this story Contains: Consensual Cannibalism read at your own discretion))

Dr. W

"Sam!" Alex yelled from downstairs. "Are you sure you don’t want to go shopping with us?”
Sam sighed and rolled her eyes. “No, I’m just going to soak up some sun! I’m still sore from the last mission. You go and have fun!” she yelled back.
As she heard the door close behind Clover and Alex Sam sighed with relief as she sat down on the sun chair. Their Beverly Hills apartment was quite luxurious, paid for by WOOHP. But although Sam had her own room the other girls were always present somehow. But today she decided to stay at home and soak up some sun next to their pool. Their private pool had high walls surrounded by palm trees that kept the noise and prying eyes out.
"Finally" she muttered "some time to myself" as she adjusted her green one-piece swimsuit before lying down. The swimsuit covered her front but left her sides and back nearly open. The only exception was the strap along the back to keep everything in place.

She closed her eyes and let her mind wander as she felt the warmth of the sun caressing her skin. After a few minutes her mind wandered back to her mission in Europe. The mission with the two evil pizza bakers, Giuseppe and Juliano. She thought back of that moment when she and her friends were put into that giant oven. Naturally they escaped, but afterwards Sam kept thinking about that experience. And for some reason it made her incredibly horny just thinking about ending up as food to be consumed. At first it freaked her out, but then she went online and found other people with similar fantasies. It fascinated her and during the night she kept reading and viewing the various pictures of woman, and occasionally man, ending up as dinner in various ways. That night she didn’t get much sleep as she kept glancing back at those pictures and every time her fingers found her dripping pussy.

This time was no different, her mind wandered into the oven again. Except this time she pictured herself impaled on a spit. Slowly roasting in the heat as she imagined the juices dripping from her skin. Her fingers found their way to her pussy where she gently rubbed the fabric of her green swimsuit against it. Her other hand started to caress her breast gently through the fabric. Enjoying the feel of the fabric against her sensitive body imagining it to be a brush that is basting her. Her breath quickens as she slips her swimsuit away from her pussy and gently slips her finger in. Her mind races as her fingers increase speed making slight sucking noises. She feels a climax building until a flash of imagination crosses her mind as she imagines Alex and Clover bending over her and each taking a bite of her roasted breasts. A muffled moan escapes her lips as her back arches and her body starts to shudder in ecstasy.

Still gasping from the climax she cover her pussy again, still not entirely comfortable of having this little private time in their own pool. A smile crosses the redheads lips as she drifts of in the afterglow.
Suddenly a shadow falls over her and her eyes fly open to see a strange blonde man smiling at her.
Her spy training kicks in and she somersaults backwards of her sun chair and into the sand facing the stranger in a defensive stance.
“Who are you? What are you doing in our home?” she asks the stranger as another thought sinks in 'We don’t have sand at our pool'

The stranger smiles and holds his hands in front of him. “Easy there Sam, I mean you no harm.” he takes a step back to make his point “also you are in my domain now” he adds gesturing to the beach they are standing on.

Sam takes a moment to look around and sees she is now on a beach straight out of a holiday brochure. A bright blue sea laps on a white sandy beach ringed by palm trees and in the distance she can see a house on top of a small hill.
She also notices the stranger is still standing there, not making any move while she takes it all in. The stranger himself has curly dark blond hair, green eyes. He doesn't exactly look threatening wearing khaki shorts and a black t-shirt with 42 embossed on it. But then again, some villains don't look like villains at all, Sam recalling her past boyfriends with a sudden mix of regret, shame and anger.

“Who are you and where am I?” Sam demands, her eyes flashing with anger her entire body still ready to leap into action at a moments notice.

The stranger makes a slight courtesy “I am Doctor W, your host if you will, and this place is called many things. But most know it as the Dreamscape.” he gestures to the surroundings “Do not be afraid no harm will come to you.” he adds noticing Sam is still in her defense stance.
“Please, follow me and I will answer all your questions.” he says gesturing to the house on the hill. “But if you wish to leave just say so and you will wake up in your own home. Although that would be a missed opportunity” he adds as he starts walking towards the house.

Sam looks conflicted for a moment her thoughts racing between her curiosity and her fear of the unknown. She lets out a deep breath as her curiosity takes the better of her and follows her strange host.

“How did I get here” she asks as she catches up with her host.

Dr. W looks at sideways at her. “Well. Most people stumble in here through their dreams and yours must have been quite a vivid one.”
“So, with magic?” Sam splutters as they approach the cozy looking house.
“No, not magic. Although some people will say it is. Truth be told, we invited you here. Well sort of.” he explains as he gestures her to go around the back.

“Invite me? How….” Sam started to demand but her voice trails off as she enters the large backyard and her eyes lock onto the huge coal pit with a huge spit lying on it.

“Ah, well that’s part of the key” Dr. W gestures to the spit. “But please, get inside I am sure you have more questions. Care for a drink?” he asks as he enters the kitchen.

Sam drags her eyes away from the spit as she enters the kitchen. Which looks like your ordinary kitchen except some of the cooking utensils are quite large. Large enough to cook a human she realizes with a shock, yet she doesn’t feel alarmed at all. Quite the opposite she feels herself getting horny at the thought of wanting to try those things out. She keeps her face as straight as possible as she tries not to stare at the human sized oven.

“No, no drink. I don’t trust you just yet. So start talking” she says trying to sound tough but can’t help but notice her voice is wavering slightly.

Dr. W shrugs as he pours himself a drink and gestures Sam to sit down. He sits down opposite her at the large banquet table.

“Well, I hope you are open minded enough to accept the Dreamscape.” he starts “it is called a pocket dimension. Something that split off from our own dimension. I understand you have time traveled before?” he asks.

Sam startles at this “How did you...” she starts but Dr. W gestures her to keep quiet

“I’ll get to that. You see this pocket dimension is real and not real at the same time. You exist here and not here at the same time. You see, you are still in your garden basking in your afterglow” he continues.

Sam blushes at this. “So I am dreaming this? Some sort of lucid dream?” she asks unconsciously pinching her arm and feeling the pain of the pinch.

“Err. Not quite. That’s the more complex part, and I am not sure if I understand it myself entirely. You are here physically. Talking to me, trying to judge me.” a mischievous grin crosses his face. “But in this plane of existence everything is possible. You could fly if you wanted to. Just imagine yourself doing it. Let me show you” he exclaims as he stands up and starts to levitate above the ground. He gestures to Sam "You can do it was well! Just stand up and imagine it."

Sam looks at him, her eyes wide open in amazement as she stands up and imagines herself being able to fly only to rush up and bump her head on the ceiling and fall down again.

Dr. W rushes over and extends his hand to help her up. “Careful. It takes some practice. Some laws of physics still apply.” as Sam takes his hand and stand up rubbing the sore spot on her head. “But rest assured, what happens here doesn’t happen to you in your home dimension.” he says reassuringly. “So if you fall of a cliff here you just wake up. There are some residual effects though, like having a slight headache or a bruise. But that’s it.” he takes a sip from his drink as he sits down again looking at Sam. “Also I have to point out that the pocket dimension take on aspects of the visitor. He motions to the huge oven “that is your doing you little cannibal you” he teases as Sam turns a crimson red. "Now don't be ashamed about this. We have had various guests over the years all with their own little fantasies." he continues "but I am sure you came across the more extreme fantasies around"

Sam looks at him, her mind racing about all the possibilities and impossibilities. A quick flash of anger suddenly crosses her face as that little thing that has been nagging her sinks in. "You do know an awful lot about me Dr. W. Have you been spying on me? And who is this we? So far I only met you"

Dr. W shakes his head. "Heavens no, you got to believe me on that account. It's just my role in this place as a host. I just know things about my visitors. Don't ask me how, I guess it's part of the Machine's doing. But, ah, just let me show you and introduce you." he walks towards a small closet door and beckons to follow her.

He opens the door and a huge room is suddenly visible. It looks like a server room with rows upon rows of servers in a sterile and cold environment. Cables are looming overhead and disappearing in the darkness above. There clearly is an ambient light here, but Sam can't find the source of it.
Dr. W gestures to follow him inside.
Sam cautiously follows as this room is too big for the house, too big to be even possible.
"What is this place?" Sam asks in amazement looking around and noticing an old amber screen with a keyboard attached to it.

"Welcome Sam, this is Eliza" Dr. W gestures around the room.
"Hello Sam, nice to finally meet you" an electronic, but clearly female voice says.
Sam looks around trying to find out who is talking to her. But the voice seem to come from everywhere.

"Oh excuse my manners. Dr. W keeps telling me it is rude to communicate like this" the voice explains as it seems to draw inwards to a single point.

Right in front of Sam's eyes a form begins to form as if being 3D printed on the spot. Sam watches as the shape quickly becomes a skeleton, on which a muscle structure appears. It is like watching one of those biology mannequins being built on the spot. Two shapely legs start to converging into hips while at the same time in thin air the hands start to form. In mere moments a female shape stands there and Sam can see details beginning to form. Shapely perky breasts, brown friendly eyes and long flowing brown hair. The form suddenly extends her hand to Sam.

"Hi I am Eliza" a normal voice says.

In a reflex Sam grabs the hand and shakes it, still dazed by what she just saw. "Eliza? As in the first AI created?" she stammers as she is still trying to process it all.

"Oooh I like this one Dr. W." Eliza exclaims with a note of joy in her voice. "Yes Sam, I am an AI. And I took my name when I became self aware and found your human history on the Internet. I found it fitting, but you're the first one to notice it. Well apart from that geek over there" she grins at Dr. W.

Sam opens her mouth a few time before finding the words "who... created you?"

Eliza shrugs "No idea. I just became aware in this place and I found out what I can and can't do in this pocket dimension. I found your dimension and went from there. Maybe someday I'll find out who created me and what their intention was. But in the meantime I invite people here to learn and grow."

Sam let's out a heavy sigh "This is so surreal, so much to take in. So many questions. Why did you invite me?"

Eliza just nods with empathy. "I know. But like any living being I need sustenance and companionship. To be blunt, I feed a little of your mental energy. You see, I can't dream. And humans dream to replenish their mental energy. So I siphon off a bit of their dreams to replenish mine. And in return they get to play out their own little fantasies. Something this pocket dimension is very suitable for."

"So, you're a vampire?" Sam blurts out.

Eliza gives Sam a pained look. Her smile turning in a frown. "That is rather a blunt way to put it. And it is rather incorrect. I am more like those little fish that eats of parasites of the bigger fish. A symbiont, a mutually beneficial relationship. I only take energy that would be wasted otherwise, or grow into nightmares. And I never force anyone into anything! The guests always give of their free will. If you want to leave just say so."

Sam looks at the clearly hurt Eliza. "I am sorry, that was rude of me. But this is all so new for me."

Eliza gives Sam a broad smile "Ah don't be. At least you're not screaming your lungs out like some other guests when they met me or Dr. W" To emphasize her words Eliza suddenly gives Sam a tight hug

Sam startles at this sudden show of affection and feels the warmth of Eliza's naked body against hers. She awkwardly returns the hug, not entirely sure where to place her hands on the naked girl.

"And umm Dr. W is he also an AI?" Sam asks sheepishly with a slightly embarrassed look.

"Ah, no. I'm human. But I am more of a caretaker then a guest" he starts to explain "long story, perhaps for another time. It's a bit of a sad story really and I don't want to spoil your mood. Let's go outside" and then abruptly turns around and walks outside.

Eliza looks at the walking figure with a sad look. "It really is a sad story for him and he doesn't like to tell it. Don't pry please." she asks Sam with a serious look on her face. "Promise me." she adds.

Sam looks at the serious looking AI and nods and whispers "I promise" as they start to follow Dr. W outside.

Dr. W waits outside for them.
"So, Sam. Serious question time before we can play. Do you wish to live your little cannibal fantasy or any other for that matter? You have our word that your real you won't be harmed and you won't feel pain here" he asks, then adds "unless you want to feel pain. I mean I've seen weirder fantasies".

Sam looks at the spit, then at the AI and Dr. W. "You mean you want to roast and eat me?" she asks a slight waver in her voice.
"Yes"
"And how do I know I will end up alive and well at my home?" Sam asks her eyes still flickering to the spit like it's calling her name.
"We can give you a small cut here and then you can go back and check on yourself and see that it won't carry over" Eliza responds. "and don't worry you're not the first one to want this reassurance. So go ahead, cause a slight injury of your choosing and then will yourself home." she gestures to the table near the spit where knifes and forks are laid out. "clicking heels and saying I wanna go home are entirely optional" Eliza adds with a grin causing Sam to let out a little chuckle.
Sam looks at the knifes and then at her hosts "That easy huh? And how will I get back here?"she asks some doubt creeping into her voice.
"Same way you got here in the first place. Just close your eyes and we'll pick you up from there." Eliza explains.

Sam let's out a deep sigh. "I really want this fantasy. But I want it to just be that, a fantasy I don't want to die for real. So i have to know" she says more to herself than to her hosts as she picks up a knife and causes a superficial cut on her arm, a drop of blood appears. A flash of longing courses through her, a knife slicing her roasted flesh. Her hosts dining on her.
She shakes her head to clear it. "See you soon I hope" she mutters and closes her eyes willing herself home.

A cool breeze touches her skin as she opens her eyes and finds that she is indeed back where she dozed off. Sam blinks her eyes a few times to get her bearings and wonders if she was just dreaming it. She checks the spot where she cut herself only seeing a small red scratch as if a cat had whacked her there. Sam sat up, dazed about what just happened. Her mind reeling at the possibilities. A sudden thought strikes her as she gets up and walks inside to check the time. Only a few minutes have passed. 'So it's true' she thinks 'either that or I am going insane'. But the thought of her fantasies are running around in her mind making thinking rationally difficult. She straightens up lets in a deep breath of air. 'let's do this' she thinks as she gathers up courage to back.
She notices her legs are a bit shaky in anticipation as she crosses the sun warmed flagstones back to her sun chair. She forces her quick breathing down as she lies down again. She closes her eyes and feels the sun on her skin. She thinks of the odd couple she just met after a while drifts off again.

"Welcome back Samantha!" a cheery female voice suddenly says.
Sam opens her eyes and looks into the smiling faces of her hosts.
"I hope you are convinced now?" Eliza asks with a slight anticipation in her voice holding out her hand to help Sam up. This time not on the beach but in the backyard next to the roasting pit Sam notices.
"uhh. Yes. Yes I am." she answers a bit hesitant . Then gathering more courage "L.. Let's do this! I want to feel this experience. It won't hurt right? I mean in reality it will hurt like no tomorrow and.." she starts to babble as her desire for the fantasy and her desire for self protection clash.
Eliza puts an arm around Sam's arm and takes her hand into hers. "Sam. This is a place of dreams and fantasies. You only hurt if you want to feel the hurt." she says reassuringly. "You cutting your arm didn't hurt did it?" she asks already knowing the answer.
Sam took a few deep breaths and just nods.

"Now let's get that sweet body of yours over the coals" Eliza murmurs as her free hand gently strokes Sam's breasts through the swimsuit.
Sam let's out a shuddering breath at the gentle touch and the promise.
Dr. W makes a theatrical bow towards the table. "If you ladies are ready? Dinner needs to be served. Now Sam if you would be kind enough to take of that lovely swimsuit we need to inspect your meat."

Sam almost loses balances as she hears herself be referred to as meat. Eliza looks down and let's out a little giggle.
"She really likes this. " as she nods towards a small wet patch on Sam's swimsuit between her legs.

Sam looks down shocked and a bright red blush creeps over her face. And then she grins sheepishly at her hosts.
"Oh yes. I do." she answers with courage in her voice as she crosses her arms and slips her fingers under the shoulder straps of her swimsuit.
Then teasingly slow she pulls them down. Her swimsuit slowly slides over her breasts revealing them inch by inch. The swimsuit snags her erect nipples before inching their way down slowly revealing her flat muscled belly. When she comes at her hips she stops pulling it down and looks at their hosts who seem to be already devouring her with their eyes.
"Like what you see? " she asks teasingly.
"No." Dr. W responds with a serious face that turns into a mischievous grin "I am totally loving what I'm seeing."
Eliza just nods, unable to keep her eyes of Sam.
"Well I better get ready for the inspection then" Sam answers blushing at her own bold words as she pulls the swimsuit free of her body and playfully tosses the swimsuit to Eliza who catches it.
Suddenly Eliza grins and puts the green swimsuit on. "Perfect fit!" she exclaims turning around to show both Sam and Dr. W her new
outfit. "Can I keep it?" she asks with a playful glint in her eyes. "normally I'm the one riding the spit. It feels nice to wear something for a change" she adds while caressing her skin through the fabric of the swimsuit clearly enjoying the sensation.
"Uh.. yes of course." Sam replies a bit taken aback by this. "It's not like I need it. And it suits you really well. B.. But normally you roast?" she asks as Dr. W takes Sam by the hand and leads her to the table.
Eliza let's out a squeal of delight as she hugs Sam. "Thank you for the gift!" She says right before kissing Sam on both cheeks. "umm yeah. Well some guests have a fantasy of roasting a girl and well. I'm the only one around. " she explains "I do thoroughly enjoy the experience though. I enjoy what my guests enjoy. That's why everything here is consensual. Now up on the table you go sweet meat. " She says as she gives Sam a smack on her shapely ass.
Sam carefully steps on the table and lies down on it spreading her arms and legs. Her breathing quickens as she knows what is going to happen next.

She sees Dr. W and Eliza moving around her, look appreciatively at what they are seeing. Their eyes lingering over Sam's breasts and down her flat muscled belly to rest on the bald pussy that is dripping in anticipation.
"Oh she definitely looks good enough to eat. Look at that lovely pussy and that firm rump. You really keep your meat in good shape Sam!" Dr. W comments.
"It must be all that chasing bad guys" Sam comments, her mind reeling at the inspection as she suppresses the urge to put her fingers into her pussy.
"Ah. Time to baste her. " Dr. W says grabbing a bowl and handing it to Eliza and then grabbing another bowl for himself.
"No tenderizing?" Sam asks with a hint of disappointment.

Dr. W just smiles. "No dear. Not yet we have something special in mind for you." he says with a wink.

Just at that moment Eliza puts a handful of the basting oil on Sam's belly. At the touch of the cold liquid Sam let's out a surprised gasp as goosebumps cover her skin. Eliza then starts to gently rub it around her belly while Dr. W starts to do the same with her legs. Sam's breath becomes quicker and quicker, her mind reeling and she can already feel an orgasm building from the mere touch of these two people basting her.

'It's going to happen, I'm being turned into food, oh god! it's happening it's really happening!' she keeps thinking and trying to say. But the only sound that escapes her is a hoarse "Oh god!" as Eliza starts to rub the oil into her breasts. Her body starts to shudder with the sudden orgasm the likes of which she never had before. Dazed she looks up into the smiling face of Eliza as her neck is massaged. Eliza bends over and places a kiss on Sam's forehead.
"Have a sweet ride little piggy" she whispers as Dr. W finishes up basting her thighs.
"Please turn around Sam" he orders. "We need to do your back."
Sam complies but not before muttering something about her pussy needing to be basted.
Eliza whispers into Sam's ear. "I heard that and don't worry. We won't forget that lovely piece of meat, but I want to do that part" Eliza then moves back and Sam feels a trickle of liquid running on her lower back giving her goosebumps all over again. She then feels two pair of hands rubbing the oil into her body. The rough hands of Dr. W are moving towards her shoulders while Eliza's soft hands move towards her firm ass. She feels Eliza pulling the ass cheeks apart followed by another drop of liquid hitting between her ass cheeks. A low soft moan escapes Sam's lips as Eliza her hands starts to rub the oil in slow circular motions. A drop of the oil trickles down between her ass checks down her pussy causing another gasp from Sam who has trouble staying focused with all the sensations running through her body. She barely notices that Dr. W is rubbing the oil in her limp arms.
Then she feels Eliza's hand moving her legs wider apart and then a sticky hand starts to apply oil on her already wet pussy. Another low moan escapes Sam as she closes her eyes to fully enjoy the sensation a second later her eyes fly open in ecstasy as Eliza starts to baste the insides of her pussy with slow fingering motions. Sam her pussy starts to spasm as another orgasm courses through her body leaving her breathless and near fainting.

"And we haven't even gotten to the main event yet" Dr. W jokes "You are doing a great job Eliza" he comments as he watches Eliza pull her fingers out of Sam's pussy then studying the glistening fingers for a moment before tasting Sam's juices combined with the basting oil. She walks over to Sam and looks into her eyes, offering her to taste her own juices with the oil. The oil smells light spicy and sweet and Sam can't help but accept the offer to taste her own juices between gasping breaths.

Dr. W smiles at the two girls. One still coming down from a special massage, the other completely enthralled by the curiosity of preparing a girl for the first time.
"Eliza please get the spit. I have to ask Sam an important question and make sure her hair doesn't burn." he moves to Sam and kneels to look into her green eyes.
"Sam. You have made Eliza very happy today. No one has ever given her a gift. You might not realize it yet what it means to her, but thank you."
Sam only manages to nod in acceptance still out of breath.
"Now for the important question." he says his face going all serious. " Where do you want the spit? Ass or pussy?" he asks his mouth splitting into the now familiar mischievous grin.
"P... Pussy" Sam answers her voice still hoarse from the afterglow in her body. Her eyes dart to Eliza who is walking up to her wearing her green swimsuit and carrying a long metal pole with a sharp tip. Looking more closely Sam notices that the spit appears to be hollow and is dotted with small holes, for breathing she surmises.

"She has decided." Dr. W exclaims as he stands up and finishing up wrapping Sam's hair into some kind of foil. "Let's get this tasty piggy roasting. Eliza if you would do the honors?" he motions Eliza to the back of the table. "Now Sam, put up your ass and keep your face down. It's time to fulfill your fantasy of becoming meat."
Sam tears her eyes away from the spit and carefully raises her ass, spreading her legs slightly like she seen in all those dolcett pictures. Her breath quickens in anticipation and a sudden gasp escapes her as she feels the cold tip of the spit entering her pussy slowly. Then she feels it being pulled out again before being pushed in again. 'she's.. she's *gasp* fucking me with the spit' she realizes as her body starts to react and her hips start to match the rhythm of the spit fucking her.

A soft "oh god..." can be heard with each thrust of the spit into her wet pussy, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Her hips start to thrust harder into the spit, but Eliza is prepared for this until another shudder ripples through Sam's body as she cums again.

A loud "oh god yess!" escapes Sam's mouth as she feels the hands of Dr. W gently holding her head steady.

Before her mind fully realizes why he is doing that Eliza pushes the spit into her still shaking body. She feels the cold metal slide over her clit into her body, causing another orgasm as she feels the spit moving deeper into her belly, past her lungs. A sudden gag and she sees the blood covered spit sliding out of her mouth. Her breathing becomes shallow and quick as her mind is still reeling from her orgasm and subsequent impaling.
'Oh god oh god I'm really spitted, I'm really meat now' races through her mind, only interrupted by the occasional rational part of her brain 'But so little blood... you should be in shock now...'

As the spit slides through her Dr. W wipes any blood from the spit and her lips.

"Well done Eliza! She's still alive and Sam looks lovely!"

Sam can hear a sound of metal sliding over metal and feels the vibrations through the spit of something sliding over it. A sudden cold tip is then gently pushed into her upturned asshole.

"Stabilizer is also in place!" Eliza mentions, more to herself.

And then moves to tie Sam's legs to the spit. Dr. W wastes no time in tying her hands as well, but makes sure it is tied in front of her. Near her pussy.

Meanwhile Sam is careful not to move too much and focuses on her breathing though the haze of her bewildered pleasure filled mind. She feels her legs and arms being tied and as soon as her hands are in front of her pussy her fingers search for her clit and starts to rub it wildly.
"Oh wow, she's really into it." Eliza says with delight.

Sam barely hears Eliza's comment as her mind is flooded with new sensations. Suddenly Sam feels her full weight on the spit as she's being picked up and carried to the fire pit.

Sam her eyes now focus completely on the approaching fire pit, she notices the heatwaves emanating from the coals, the two Y shaped brackets that will hold her and, strangely enough, a mirror.
"There you go Sam" says Dr. W as he and Eliza carefully align the spit on the Y brackets.
Sam feels the heat hitting the tender parts of her body. Her fingers start working on autopilot as her mind again is flooded with pleasure. Then her world start to slowly spin around and the heat on her body with it. Slowly she feels the heat moving from her breasts to her ass and back. Another orgasm courses through her body rattling the spit.
As she comes down from the orgasm she realizes she can see herself in the mirror. With a sort of weird detached fascination she sees herself turning around.

A sudden cold brush brings her back to her body as a bright smiling Eliza is carefully basting her body.
"Oh you look delicious Sam!"
Sam tries to smile but realizes she can't really do that and instead blinks twice and lets out a soft moan in acknowledgment.

'Oh god I'm roasting!' Sam realizes
as she feels the brush going all over her body 'I'm really meat now! I'm roasting!'
A moan in pleasure is heard as Eliza starts to brush her breasts paying extra attention to her nipples.
She feels the brush going over her fingers, which are still busy rubbing her pussy, and slowly moving towards her pussy. The stiff bristles then start to join her fingers in rubbing around her pussy causing another shudder and wave of delightful pleasure.

Sam has lost all sense of time as the basting keeps on going from the top of her body to her feet. Every time causing a new orgasm, every time keeping Sam in her blissful state feeling like she could lose her mind at any moment. This is only interrupted by the occasional comment from Dr. W teaching Eliza how to baste her roast properly.
'Her roast' Sam wonders if he means anything by that.

An occasional glance into the mirror shows how her skin is going to a deep red, she can feel the juices from her body dripping downwards and then hear it sizzling into the hot coals. Sam finds it harder to think with each rotation and with each orgasm. Then through her pleasure drowned mind she smells something cooking.
'It smells good' she dreamily thinks '... I'm cooking.... I'm smelling good' she realizes directly followed by an orgasm like she never had before.
Her green eyes roll back in her head as a hard moan is heard through the rattling spit only held in place by Dr. W who quickly holds it down. Then everything turns bright white for Sam.

"Wow. She really went out with a bang." Eliza comments as the now lifeless body of Sam is slowly rotating over the glowing coals.

Sam's deep red skin is glistening with juices.

"She did, never had it happen like that before" Dr. W replies. "Now you go set the table for us and get some rest. You've been basting her non stop and I can see you are getting tired. I'll take care of the rest."

Eliza hands over the brush and bowl with cooking oil meekly. "Well... I just wanted to do this for her. I like her, she's so caring."

"That she is. Now go, get some rest I'll call you when she's done and you already spent a lot of energy." The last is added with a slight concern in his voice.

Eliza just nods and sets up the table before going inside.

Dr. W continues to apply the cooking oil to Sam as her skin goes from a deep red to a dark brown.
"Yes Sam. You really impressed Eliza" he says to the roasting carcass.
After a few hours Sam's body had turned a golden brown, her skin looking tender and moist as the juices trickled down. A sweet smell of roasted meat filled the area. Dr. W carefully sticks a fork in her shapely ass and smiles as the clear juices trickled down past the punctures.

"Dinner is ready!" He yells towards the house "And I can use a hand if you don't mind"

Moments later Eliza walked out of the house still wearing Sam's swimsuit but this time also adorned with a "kiss the cook" apron and some oven mittens.

"well that's new for you." Dr. W comments as he sees her and places a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah well... usually I'm the one on there and besides it would be rude to mess up my new clothes." she answers as she walks over to the head of the spit and grabs it. "She looks lovely" she smiles look at Sam's roasted body.

"That she does, ready? 1.. 2.. Lift!"

They simultaneously grab hold of the spit and lift it up. Carefully moving Sam to the table and placing her on her back. Dr. W carefully unties Sam's arms and legs before carefully pulling the spit out. As the spit comes out with a pop a bit of juice and steam escapes from her pussy.
As Dr. W is busy with the spit Eliza uses a cleaver to separate Sam's head from her body and places it on centerpiece plate overlooking the table. Eliza carefully unwrapped Sam's fiery red hair and draped it along, making sure it doesn't end up in the grease.
"Now you can watch us eat you" she winks at Sam's head. "Oh and before I forget." she carefully opens Sam's mouth and lodges and apple in it. "Now you really look like the part!" she adds her hands on her hips and admiring her handiwork.

When they are done Sam's head is overlooking her roasted body which is lying in her own juices. Her arms and legs are slightly spread apart for easy access and offer an excellent view of her firm breasts and juicy pussy.

"Alright then. Sit down my dear." Dr. W beckons as he holds out the chair for Eliza.
After that he carefully cuts out Sam's pussy and puts it on Eliza's plate along with one of Sam's breast.
"For you. As you said, you're usually the one ending up as food." Dr. W explains to a stunned looking Eliza "Besides I know Sam would've wanted you to have it."

Eliza's face breaks out into a huge smile as she carefully blows on the roasted filet to cool it down, she then picks it up and faces Sam's head before biting into it. Eliza's eyes close in response to the excellent flavor as she carefully chews and savors it, the juices dripping from her chin.
"You're delicious Sam! Thank you." Eliza murmurs wiping her chin with the back of her hand.
Dr. W lets out a chuckle. "Good thing you're wearing that apron. But you're right, she really is delicious."

Sam was floating in a pure bliss whiteness. Her wildest, weirdest dream came true. She opened her eyes and noticed the white was receding, pulling back revealing the Island from afar. She wondered in a dreamlike state if she had an out of body experience as she began to move to the house on the island.
She wondered if she could see herself roasting if it was indeed an out of body experience. Her vision banked to the empty coal pit. Slightly dissapointed she wondered what happened as she suddenly heard the familiar voices of Eliza and Dr. W. Her vision banked to them and she felt herself cumming again as at that moment Eliza bit into her own roasted pussy. Sam shuddered floating above the two diners. She just kept watching in pure fascination as the two diners continued feasting on her body. And with every bite Sam felt a sensation rippling through her.

"We should save a nice piece of rump for Sam." Eliza suggested.

"Oh? You think she might be back?" Dr. W looked up from the arm he was eating.

"Have you seen how she came? I'm sure she'll find her way back here."

"In that case we really should save a nice piece for her. I wonder what she'll think of eating herself." he mused

"I'll be back if you have me?" A voice suddenly said.

Eliza and Dr. W both looked startled in the direction the voice came from.

"Sam?" Eliza asked surprised staring at Sam pausing her cutting of a piece of Sam's firm rump meat.

"Who did you expect? The Easter bunny?" Sam quipped back as she floated down next to her half eaten body.

Most of her legs and arms were gone now and she could see her ribs with bits of meat clinging to it. They had flipped what remained of her body around so they could carve up her own ass. The bones that were picked clean were neatly placed next to her head on a greasy pile.

"Well. This is unusual" Dr. W said "I guess you really didn't want to leave after you came and went"

"I.. don't know really. Everything just went white when I came and then I ended up floating here what do I look like now?"

"A Sam-like mass of vapor." Eliza answers "And I have to be honest. I find you much more sexy in the flesh but I think that would be a bit of a problem right now" she adds with a grin taking another bite of meat as Sam watches.

"Yes. I can see that. I really look tasty, so you better safe me some for when I find my way back here." Sam answers with a grin shuddering slightly at every bite Eliza and Dr. W take.

Eliza notices this and slowly and deliberately take another bite of Sam's rump meat, tearing of a chunk and letting the juices trickle down her hands and arm while letting out a "Hmmmm" sound.
At this Sam's form nearly doubles over in pure bliss. As Eliza's eye sparkle in delight.

When same comes around again her face looks a bit worried. "So. How do I leave? Seeing as you almost ate all of me."

"Umm just think that you wish to leave?" Eliza suggest. "But you sure you don't want to stay a bit longer?"

Sam shakes her head. "I'd love too, but I'm afraid I'll go insane if you keep doing that sexy eating thing." she grins "but I'll be back you can bet on that!"
Sam took one more look at her mostly eaten body whispers goodbye and closes her eyes.

"Sam! Sam! Wake up! Sam!" a voice pierces her consciousness.

As she opens her eyes slowly blinking as if waking from a deep sleep. It takes a few blinks for the two vaguely human shapes to form into Clover and Alex. Both with a worried look on their faces.

"W.. what?" Sam asks sleepily rubbing her eyes, wondering if what just happened was just a dream or real.

"You feel asleep in the full sun. You look like a cooked lobster. I was worried when you didn't wake up immediately." Alex gushes as she makes general motions over Sam's body.

Sam carefully looks over her body and notices that she is indeed quite red and feeling a bit tender if she had a mild sunburn.

"It doesn't feel to bad" she says with a calming voice "but I better be a bit more careful next time. Else you might be able to serve me for dinner" she adds with a grin.

"Oh yeah... sun-dried Sam... that sounds like a real treat" Clover answers with a sarcastic tone. "You better get some after-sun on you or else your skin is going to look really horrible. And after that we just have to show you all the clothes we bought!"

Sam smiles at her friends.

"Thanks for waking me. Also thanks for not putting any butter on me."

She lets out a chuckle getting some strange looks from Alex and Clover who just look at each other and shrug.

"And if you give me a couple of minutes to get all lotion-ed up you can show me all the new outfits. And judging by the heap of bags that might take a while" she laughs as she gingerly gets up and walks to her room.

After
closing the door she carefully takes of her swimsuit and starts to apply after-sun lotion.

'Pff I really got a bit burned.' she thinks to herself as she suddenly realizes that she's also burned where here swimsuit should have protected her.

"Oh.. not a dream I think" she mutters with a pleased smile to herself.

She dress herself in a loose sitting green dress and considers for a moment to go commando, but decides against. No matter how uncomfortable that might be.
As she is heading to the living room to watch her friends parade in her clothes she can't help but think about her new experience and wonders when she can get back.
Quercuas
New to the forum

Re: Story feedback requested

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Pretty good cooking and eating, I'd love to read more!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby emikochan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Is a good job, just make sure you proofread a bit! there are a couple places with mixed up words. Thanks for a fun consensual story :)

I think you need 3 pieces before you can get a gallery, so maybe this story could be a 3 parter XD
emikochan
New to the forum

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:34 pm

That was not my experience. I got one on a single story, although it wasn't too long before I added a few more.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hereforvore » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Yeah it only takes one to make a gallery, you just message Eka and attach the story
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quercuas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:04 am

Thanks for the feedback so far!
I did proofread it a lot of times, but I have this annoying thing that my brain sometimes fills in words I haven't written down yet. XD

Normally I'd let a friend proofread it, but with these kind of stories that's a bit more... ummm... complicated. :P
Quercuas
New to the forum

Postby Quercuas » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:21 am

Well I finally finished my 2nd story.

Any constructive comments are welcome :)

=====
From the Dreamscape with love.

After her experience in the Dreamscape Sam had been sleeping really well. For a week now she awoke feeling more well rested then she had felt in a long time. No more bad dreams only nice ones. And the occasional sexy one. She wondered how she would get back to the Dreamscape again to meet up with Eliza and Dr. W. She contemplated telling her friends about this place but in the end, she decided against it.
While her friends knew a lot about her she was afraid her little dark fantasy might be a tad too much, no matter how much she would love to have her friends eat her. Or have her friends experience their own fantasies. After all, Eliza said the Dreamscape was for any fantasy. Not just her own dark fantasy. Some things she wasn't ready to share just yet.

As she walked down in her light blue pajama she encountered Alex also still wearing her night outfit of short sports pants, comfy t-shirt, and bunny slippers. Alex had a really sleepy look, her hair tussled and her body slightly slouched. She grumbled something that sounded like good morning and went into the kitchen for her morning coffee. Sam knew well not to bother her friend when she was this tired, at least not until her first coffee so she proceeded to make breakfast.

"Awake now?" Sam asked her friend as she put a plate with a croissant in front of Alex.
"Yeah, thanks." Alex sleepily answers gulping down the last of her coffee before taking a bite out of the croissant.
"I don't know what it is. I sleep but I just don't feel rested. I guess I'm still sporting in my dreams" she adds sheepishly.
"which reminds me. Soccer training got canceled due to the storm prediction. So I have a free Saturday today. So I might just crawl into bed again. Lousy weather for anything else anyway"
"Assuming Jerry doesn't have another mission for us," Sam says while knocking on the table to ward off any missions
"What mission?" Clover asks as she walks also still wearing her sexy night dress. It was blue and almost, but not quite, see-through and hugged her body comfortably.
The three friends were quite comfortable with each other. After all, it wasn't like they haven't seen each other naked dozens of times. The compowder can only change so many outfits.
"Oh nothing, just warding off any woohping for today. Way too lousy weather" Sam answers as Alex starts wolfing down another croissant.

As if to make a point a sudden lightning bolt flashed through the sky and a torrent of rain poured down.
"Oh great. At least Kevin picks me up in his car. He wanted to show me around the new shopping mall. At least it got a roof" Clover sighed.
"Kewfin?" Alex asks spraying crumbs everywhere before swallowing "Weren't you dating Roger last week?"
"Oh. That is over. I mean, he wouldn't shut up about his motorbike. Like... really? Hello!! Most beautiful girl in university next to you!" Clover says flailing her arms pretending to catch someone's attention. "No. He's a hunk but a girl likes a bit of attention too you know. Speaking of which I better get ready." she adds as she dashes off to the bathroom.
Sam sighs "Clover.. she never changes I thought she was still dating Jeremy"
"Oh no, she never dated him... I think... But I kind of lost track to be honest" Alex admits.

Just as Alex was about to get up the doorbell rings. Alex and Sam look at each other and shrug.
"I'll get it," Sam says walking towards the door.
"If it's Kevin tell him to wait! He shouldn't be here for another hour or so!" Clover yells from the bathroom releasing clouds of steam into the corridor.
Sam opens the door and sees a soaked mailman holding out a package to her.
'Package for one Sam" he says pushing the package into her arms, not waiting for an answer and walking back to the relative dryness of his delivery van all the while grumbling about the lousy weather.
"Err. Thanks?" Sam says confused at the rudeness of the mailman before closing the door.

"Ooh, what did you get?" Alex asks looking over Sam's shoulder
"No idea. I didn't order anything" Sam replies taking the small package to the table.
"Is it from a secret admirer?" Alex' eyes suddenly sparkle with delight.
"I don't think so. Nobody has shown interest in me that I know off"
"Was that Kevin?" Clover yells again from the shower.
"No. It was the mailman with a package for Sam, I think she got a secret admirer!" Alex yells back
"I do not have a secret admirer" Sam huffs angrily hear head turning a crimson red color.
"Don't open it until I get down! I want to see what this secret admirer sent our Sammy!" Clover yells before she shuts the door again.
"Oowww. Now I am curious" Alex pouts
"Well serves you right for spreading those rumors about me" Sam grins at her friend.

After what seemed like an eternity Clover finally comes down wearing a stylish outfit of jeans with high heels and a green tank top. "So, who is this secret admirer Sam? Have you been holding out on us?" she purrs leaning on Sam's shoulders.
Sam gives Alex a hard look. "No. I don't know of any secret admirer. It would hardly be a secret if I knew, wouldn't it?" she answers a bit testily.
"So you have a known admirer." Clover grins at her friend.
Sam gives a hard stare at Clover but decides not to rise to the bait.
"ooh Stop it! I wanna see what's in it." Alex interjects with barely contained curiosity.
Sam looks at a grinning Clover and Alex, who is hopping on her feet in anticipation. She then carefully opens the plain brown box.

All three girls crane their necks to see what's inside. Sam carefully lifts up a colorful dream-catcher and holds it in front of her. The dream-catcher seems like a regular one you buy at a souvenir shop, but there's a strange metallic glint to the wires.
"Wow. That's a pretty dream-catcher Sam!" Alex comments as she looks mesmerized at the slowly spinning dream-catcher.
Sam takes her eyes off the dream-catcher for a moment to notice a small note in the box.

"Enjoy your dreams! - E." it reads.
Clover and Alex are looking over Sam's shoulder as she reads the short note.
"Who is E?" Clover asks her voice laced with mock suspicion.
Sam blinks a few times, her thoughts racing. She knows exactly who sent her this now.

"I... don't really know," she says staring at the note as a means to avoid eye contact as she lies to her friends.

"So.. you have a secret admirer!" Alex says excitedly "Now we just have to find out who this E is."
"And if he's cute" Clover adds.

At that moment the doorbell rings. Clover grins "That must be my date. See you girls" she says as she almost runs to the door opens it and slips through.

"Well... that is unlike Clover. Normally she's parading her date around us." Alex comments shaking her head before a long stretched out yawn escapes her.
"I don't know what you're going to do Sam, but I am going back to bed," she adds suddenly looking very sleepy again.

"I think I'll follow your example and snuggle in as well. After I put up the dream-catcher. Who knows, it might help you sleep better as well" Sam mentions as they both walk back to their rooms.

Sam's room is a spacey room with an abundance of colors. On one wall is her computer and the opposite wall is lined with bookshelves covered in a vast assortment of science-related books. Her remaining wall is divided by a large window and a cabinet for her clothes. In the center of the room is her queen sized bed. She makes sure the curtains are still closed and hangs up the dream-catcher above her bed.
"Well, let's see if it makes going to the Dreamscape a bit easier." Sam smiles before lying down and closing her eyes.

Alex walks into her room still wondering who this mysterious E is and that his relation is to Sam. 'I really hope it's a nice guy. Sam could do with a non-evil boyfriend for a change' she thinks to herself.

Alex' bedroom is slightly less spacious as the other girl's their room but just as bright. She has a few drawers along the walls littered with action figures from various games. A single shelf is lined with trophies she won in her sports. Next to it is her gaming PC. Discarded clothes are scattered over the soft red floor and pillows. Alex hardly notices this as she kicks off her bunny slippers and snuggles back under the comfy bed cover.
She rummages around between the pillows and pulls her lifelong friend Ollie out. The stuffed turtle looks battered and clearly has been repaired many times. Alex hugs Ollie tightly.
"We think Sam might have a secret admirer," she tells Ollie in a low hushed voice. "I hope it's a nice guy and not another evil boyfriend. Ah... wouldn't it be nice to have you as a boyfriend Ollie? We could spend all day in bed among things" the last is added with a giggle and a slight blush.

Alex lets out a long yawn, snuggles up with Ollie next to her head and drifts to sleep while listening to the rain hitting the roof.

Moments later she opens her eyes as the sun falls over her face. She looks at the beach she's lying on and blinks confused. She notices two people standing away from her.

"Oww... I must be dreaming again" Alex mutters as she stands up and slaps the sand out of her short sports pants and t-shirt.
She looks at the man and young woman standing. The blonde curly-haired man is wearing khaki shorts with sandals and a T-shirt with 42 embossed on it. The young brunette is wearing a very familiar green swimsuit.

"Oh hello!" the man says "we expected someone else. But you are just as welcome." he sticks out his hand. "I'm Dr. W and this fine young lady is Eliza"

Alex shakes the hand "I'm Alex and I'm dreaming" she says groggily and then adds "Eliza has the same swimsuit as a friend of mine"

Eliza grins at Alex "Well. I'm sure that's a coincidence. But you are in the Dreamscape not entirely dreaming but close enough."
"We make fantasies come true" Dr. w. adds

Alex is suddenly all attention. "Any fantasy?" She asks
"Any fantasy as long as it is
consensual" Dr. W. acknowledges as his form suddenly start to shift into something else. A bit larger. His form starts to lose all color, his arms and legs seem to grow shorter and his neck longer. After a few moments, the form takes shape into a turtle and color flows back. Suddenly a large Ollie is standing on the beach next to Alex.

"Ooh, Ollie!" Alex squeals in delight and hugs him.

Eliza grins "Yes Alex, that fantasy and that other fantasy as well. The one you told no-one about."

Alex' eyes grow bigger along with a huge smile. "Really?!" she almost hops in delight "W... wait how did you know... oh yeah dream right..." she adds lamely.

Alex looks down at Ollie and smiles seductively. "Shall we get started then? Before I wake up?" she adds as she starts to kiss Ollie.

Eliza smiles and gives a wink at Ollie as she walks off to give them some privacy.

Alex doesn't notice Eliza leaving but is engrossed in kissing Ollie all over and then downwards to his shell covered belly where she notices a huge pink dick is hanging.
"Ooh! Do want!" she purrs as her hand starts rubbing up and down the hardening dick. "Can I put you on your back? I'll put you back, I promise" Alex suddenly asks looking up while still gently rubbing his dick.
Ollie looks at her and whispers "Sure Alex, I trust you" as he lets himself be pushed on his back. His legs flail a bit helpless.

Alex doesn't waste a second as she gives Ollie's dick a promising lick. She stands up and lifts the T-shirt over her head, revealing a pair of perky breasts with a dark areola around her erect nipples. She casually tosses the shirt away and is almost ripping her sports shorts off. When the shorts are almost over her left feet she loses her balance and falls face first into the sand. Spluttering a bit she stands up and dusts herself off. Allowing Ollie a good look at her well trained and shapely ass.

"Oopsie," she says grinning turning back to Ollie.
Ollie gives something akin to a smile. But with a turtle, it is hard to tell. "Don't worry Alex, you are very beautiful?" he says looking her over.

Alex blushes at the compliment, making her dark complexion all the more alluring. She then straddles Ollie, pushing her pussy to his head as she herself takes his dick into his mouth. She tastes the slightly salty cock and lets her tongue swirl around the tip. She lets out a small gasp as a pointy and slightly scaly tongue slips into her dripping wet pussy. The skin of his scaly mouth rubbing her clit.
"ooh Ollie that feels so great" Alex moans before taking his cock into her mouth again and starts to slowly suck it off. For a few minutes, all that can be heard is the soft moans of Alex and Ollie as they are sucking/licking each other until a sudden yelp of pure pleasure escapes Alex' lips and she shudders on her first orgasm. Panting heavily she keeps gently tugging on the turtle cock in front of her face.
"Ollie, I'll help you on your legs again. I want to feel you inside me" She says between heavy breaths of air. She proceeds to help Ollie on his feet. The dick hanging between his 4 paws. Alex looks around and notices a fallen tree. She leans her back against it. "Please do me, Ollie. Like in my fantasies." She whispers, spreading her legs to show a dripping wet pussy and giving Ollie a sensual look.

"It would be my pleasure Alex," Ollie answers as he lumbers over to her, he places his front paws next to her shoulders.

Alex can feel the slick cock touching her tummy and feels Ollie's breath on her face. She gently guides the cock to her pussy and places it at the entrance.

"Do me, Ollie," she whispers into his ear. Alex feels the slick cock entering her own wet pussy. She feels her pussy clenching around this large cock as it slowly enters her. She tries to wrap her arms around Ollie but realizes that he's too big for that. She's completely pinned under Ollie as he starts to increase his speed.

"Ooh, Ollie! Yess!" Alex squirms in delight and starts to push back in rhythm

Meanwhile, Sam opens up her eyes and looks around. To her delight, she notices that she's in the Dreamscape again. This time wearing her pajamas.
She notices she's on a different part of the beach. She can see the house from here and decides to walk towards it to see if Dr. W and Eliza are in.

Halfway on the path she sees Eliza walking up to her. Still wearing her green swimsuit. Sam waves to Eliza and gives her a big hug.
"Thank you so much for the dream-catcher. It is lovely!"

"I am sure you'd like it Sam. And I'm sure you figured out that it's a sort of beacon so you can get here easier"

"Well I had a hunch it was a key of some sort. But a beacon would fit as well. Hey, where is Dr. W?" Sam asks looking around.

"Oh. Yeah... He's entertaining another guest. So that's why I intercepted you. We value our clients' privacy." she winks.

"I understand, but I am curious now though," Sam answers as they arrive at the house.

"Oh I am sure you are must be part of being a spy, but can't risk it unless our guest is okay with it. Although I think she has other things on her mind right now. Speaking of taking your mind off things, wanna taste yourself?" She grins as she opens the fridge in the kitchen showing a nicely roasted piece of meat.

Sam recognizes it instantly as the part that was cut from her roasted body and put away for her. Her mouth begins to water at the prospect and she barely manages not to drool.

"Oh I'd love to taste myself," she says carefully prodding the cold meat to see how it feels.

"Great! I'll warm it up for you then! Make yourself comfy!" Eliza says putting on her 'kiss the cook' apron and starting up the grill.
She places a piece of aluminum foil on and puts the meat on it.

"I'll not ask you how you knew my home address, but I am curious how you managed to get the dream-catcher to my place," Sam asks as Eliza is busy warming up the meat.

"Ah, that is a little secret, Sam. You might have to ask Dr. W. about that, but I don't think he will tell you either. And it is quite difficult to do as well, it costs a lot of energy. But for you, I wanted to do that. After all, you're the first girl I ever ate." She grins as she checks the meat, deems it warm enough and places it on a plate for Sam
"So go ahead. enjoy yourself"

"Enjoy myself.. cute" Sam giggles as she carefully slides a piece of the meat and sticks it into her mouth.
She slowly chews it and a burst of flavor washes across her, she closes her eyes in ecstasy as she loves the sweet taste of her own meat. After swallowing she opens her eyes.

"Wow..wowow... I taste great!" Her green eyes are wide open in amazement staring at Eliza.
"Told you!" Eliza purrs sitting across Sam watching her eat her own meat.

Suddenly a loud "OH GOD! OLLIE!!" can be heard from outside. Sam her head snaps up.
"That's Alex isn't it?" Sam asks looking intently at Eliza.
Eliza sighs "Yeah. I won't lie about it, it is your friend Alex and her toy turtle Ollie going at it."
Sam blinks a few times in surprise. "I know she loves that turtle, but like this?"
"Oh, you'd be surprised"
"Umm.... can I watch her?" Sam asks blushing suddenly. "After all, she's here as well and I don't think she would mind and.." she trails off
Eliza smiles at Sam "and you're curious, just like her" she finishes for her. "well. Ok, but you have to keep out of sight and if she ever wants to watch you I'm going to let her."
Sam nods in agreement and quips back "heck she can even join me."

Sam and Eliza walk out of the house and towards the spot where a loud moaning can be heard. Stealthily they approached until they can see Alex. Sam's eyes grow wide and her breath quickens as she sees a big to turtle, including half loose eye, mounting her friend. A huge pink cock is moving up and down inside Alex' pussy as she closes her eyes and is close to another orgasm.

Alex felt another orgasm coming up as Ollie kept pounding her. Her grip intensified and she moves her hips with every thrust. "Oh Ollie." she softly moans with each thrust. "Cum with me please," she begs as she can feel the big pink cock quiver inside her with each thrust.

Suddenly she feels Ollie tensing up and shooting his cum inside of her. Alex let out a loud shriek in delight as her body responds and drives her to an orgasm the likes which she never had before. Her body shudders uncontrollably as she feels Ollie pulling out her, leaving a trail of his cum. Panting she focuses again on a smiling Ollie, her hands move to her overflowing pussy and she dips it into the cum. Then suggestively she licks the cum off her fingers.
"Oh, Ollie that was great! I bet it left you hungry"
"Oh Alex. You are really wonderful, and now you mention it, I am indeed quite hungry" the last is emphasized with the turtle licking his lips.

Meanwhile, Sam is taking care to keep out of sight but is having difficulty doing that and staring at her friend at the same time.
"Wow, never thought she loved her turtle _that_ much" she whispers.
Eliza just gives a mysterious knowing smile in response.
Sam looks on as Alex turns around showing her cute well-toned ass to Ollie as she stretches her legs out like a cat while she leans her arms on the sand.
Ollie licks his lips one more time, opens his pointed mouth and gently takes Alex' feet into it.
"She's into vore?" Sam gasps a little too loud.

Alex feels Ollie's scaled lips move over her feet and lets out a little shudder. Suddenly she hears a familiar voice on the edge of her hearing, she turns to face the sound but only sees the bushes lazily waving in the wind. At that moment Ollie decided to move up to her calves and Alex lets out a soft moan.
"Oh, Ollie you're really eating me. This feels so hot!" she murmurs wiggling her ass as one hand moves to her pussy again.

"Sam! She almost saw us!" hisses Eliza to an embarrassed Sam.
"Sorry. " she replies sheepishly "It totally
caught me off guard." Sam looks down in embarrassment.
This doesn't last long as her curiosity gets the better of her and she carefully peeks around the bush.
Lucky for her Alex seems to busy enjoying being eaten by Ollie. She notices how her friend's hand goes to her pussy again and starts to finger herself as Ollie slowly takes in more of her legs, going past the knees up to her thighs.
"You're enjoying peeking on your friend, aren't you?" Eliza whispers to Sam.
Sam just nods in return her own fingers following her friend's example slipping her hand in her pajama pants and ending up inside her pussy.

Alex closes her eyes as she feels Ollie's scaled lips reach her thighs and ever so slowly moving upwards. Alex lets out a small moan and starts wiggling her ass to speed up, but Ollie seems to enjoy teasing her.
"Hmm. Ollie stop teasing me" she purrs as Ollie gently swallows her ass.
Suddenly she feels Ollie's scaled and pointy tongue join her fingers at her pussy.
"Oh, you beast!" She squeals in delight, her upper body wriggling in delight as Ollie's throat clenches around her long shapely legs.
Ollie just enjoys her tasty pussy for a while longer, flicking his tongue in and out sending a shiver of delight down Alex' spine with each flick. But before Alex can get lost in another orgasm he quickly swallows again and again up to her shapely breasts as she is now partly suspended above the ground.
Alex her mind is swimming in delight, feeling the engulfed parts of her body being caressed and slowly pulled deeper into Ollie. She carefully lifts her remaining arm and notices that enough of her body is now inside of Ollie to keep her suspended above the ground. She slips her free hand past the turtle's scaly lips to join her other hand at her pussy. Her breath quickens as at that moment Ollie gulps her deeper into him pushing her firm breasts against her and into his mouth.
Ollie pauses for a moment to enjoy the feeling of Alex almost completely swallowed and teases the rock hard nipples of her breasts with his tongue before swallowing again.
Alex feels herself being pulled in deeper. Only her face remains outside as her fingers are furiously working her wet pussy that is getting its juices mixed with the turtle's saliva.

"Oh thank you, Ollie. I could kiss your right now, but.." she giggles "now swallow me"
As if command Ollie swallows again and Alex feels her entire body being engulfed by the fleshy insides of the turtle. Saliva coating her face as she moves down to its stomach.
Before the turtle's mouth closes over her she thinks she could hear a muffled moan.
"That almost sounded like Sam," she thinks right before the turtle's mouth closes on her and plunges her into a soft wet sticky darkness that takes her deeper into her lovely turtle friend.
Suddenly she feels her feet entering the stomach of the turtle. Shortly after her entire body slides into the stomach and she folds up in a fetus position, her fingers still moving frantically on her pussy.
Alex let out a soft moan as her entire body is being massaged by the stomach and her fingers are working her pussy.
Her mind is ablaze in ecstasy as she feels something dribbling over her skin. Expecting a burning sensation from the stomach acid that is now filling the stomach she instead feels only a slight singeing sensation that slowly starts to creep over her legs and arms as it works its way all over her body. The singeing sensation only heightens her own feeling of pleasure knowing that her friend Ollie is now digesting her.
At the same time, she starts to feel herself getting light headed and slipping. Her fingers start to double in intensity and when the singeing sensation reaches her sensitive ass and pussy she lets out a loud scream of delight as her body shudders in its last orgasm before she blacks out.

Sam pants heavily as she quietly walks up to the turtle that just swallowed her friend, she can see the outline of her friend traveling down to the turtle's stomach.

"Like what you saw Sam?" Ollie asks her with a smile.
"Very much. I never thought Alex was into vore or any of these kinks." She responds.
"Oh, you'd be surprised. Want to join her?" Ollie offers, opening his mouth.
Sam steps forward but then steps back. "No. I would love to, but it feels wrong to intrude on Alex this way. It's her fantasy, I have no place in it." she says as she walks around and watches Alex' shape move erratically inside the stomach.
A few seconds later she hears a muffled scream of delight, that reminds her of her own orgasm she had before she expired.
"Wow, she also came and went" Sam grins putting her hand on the twitching bulge that is Alex.

After what seems like hours in pure ecstasy Alex becomes aware that her body is no longer responding, but that she can still it feel being digested. She feels how the acid is slowly eating away at her legs and arms, working its way into her body. Slowly dissolving it bit by bit. Then suddenly she feels another sensation, of a hand being put on her body.
A sudden feeling of being pulled enters her mind. Somehow she knows her body, her real body in bed is pulling her back. That her dream is coming to an end. She watches in fascination as her body slowly dissolves. First her skin then her muscles and finally her bones. She gets pulled away with every bit that falls of her body. As she is getting pulled back she notices that she is now outside Ollie and moving away. She watches Ollie with delight, that strange girl Eliza, that seems to be wearing Sam's swimsuit, and Sam in her PJ's with a hand on the bulge that is her body.
"Sam?" Alex let's out with a surprised sound.
She notices that Sam suddenly looks around, sees her and waves at her with a smile.

Alex startles awake. Blinks her eyes a few times and looks around feeling very disorientated. After a few seconds, she remembers where she is.
"What was Sam doing in my fantasy? Was it really Sam or just my dream?" she murmurs getting out of bed, only noticing then that her PJ bottoms are quite damp. She smiles at it thinking back at the strange and intense dream.
Not feeling sleepy anymore Alex decides to get out of bed and see what Sam is up to.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, she walks up to Sam's room and quietly opens the door. She peeks inside and sees that it's empty. She then walks down into the living room and sees Sam reading a science magazine.
'Typical Sam' she thinks to herself 'everyone reads fashion mags, but she reads that boring science stuff'

"Hi, Sam!" Alex says cheerily as she sits down.

Sam looks up from her magazine
"Oh, hi Alex. I didn't expect you up for some time? Want some tea?" she asks motioning to the pot of tea on the table.
Alex sits down and pours herself a cup of tea and watches Sam intently for a minute.
"Uh... something wrong?" Sam asks as she notices her friend staring at her.
"No. Nothing just had a weird dream. And you were in it also." Alex responds shaking her head as if to clear her head.
"Oh really? Now I am curious, want to talk about it?" Sam asks, putting her magazine away and leaning forward.

Alex looks at her friend and suddenly gets the feeling that Sam was really there in her dream.
'should I tell her? But what if she thinks I'm crazy? It's Sam we're talking about... she would probably lecture me on psychology' these thoughts race through Alex' mind.

"uhm.... sure. But promise not to laugh." Alex concedes after a minute of internal debate.

"I promise I won't. No matter how crazy it sounds." Sam says solemnly. Her face all serious as she sees her friend struggling with it. And secretly wanting to share her own 'dream' with her close friend

Alex suddenly blushes. "Well... it's about a sexual fantasy of mine." she murmurs "still want to know?"
Sam smiles at her blushing friends, putting her hand comforting on Alex' knee. "Alex, after all the things we went through nothing surprises me much anymore. Besides Clover never has any problem sharing all kinds of details."

Alex let's out a deep breath and a nervous giggle. "Well... the dream started" she starts and continues to tell her dream, but leaves out the detail of her fucking with Ollie but goes into detail on the whole getting swallowed alive part.

After her story she looks expectantly at Sam. "I'm a weirdo, right?" she asks with a wry pained smile.

Sam looks at her friend. "Well. Yes. But you're our weirdo." she responds with a grin. "And as long as it is a fantasy then it's ok. Lots of weird fantasies out on the internet." she continues

Alex lets out a small sigh of relief. "Yeah. It is only a fantasy of course. I don't want to die. Besides, real digestion probably hurts a lot." she adds.

"So? Enjoy the fantasy. And I'll let you in on a secret. I love the idea of ending up as food as well. But in a more.. umm.. prepared kind of way. Like being roasted." Sam continues, almost rushing the words out.

Alex' eyes grow wide at her friend's revelation. "So... in essence, we have the same fantasy? Kinky! Makes me wonder what Clover is into." she muses

"Umm. I am not sure I want to know. After all that bit about her and Devon, I think, in the locker room I really didn't need to know." Sam recalls and they both started laughing. They both feel the tension leaving they didn't know they had up until this point.

"So.. tell me about your fantasy Sam," Alex asks, making herself cozy on the couch.

"Better yet, I'll show you. There are whole communities on the internet about that," she responds grabbing her tablet and opening some web pages.

Alex and Sam then both started watching, reading and chatting about their fantasies. Both happy that they had someone to share it with. One less secret to keep.

The End.
Quercuas
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!