I am experimenting in Vore!

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I am experimenting in Vore!

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 am

Hi everyone! I am new here and have been experimenting with Vore for a few months in my artwork. Alot of you probably know me for drawing exclusively BBW and Weight Gain artwork but I have had an interest all kinds of erotic art and hoping to branch into a new audience and art style. If you guys could help me out with any critiques or comments along the way I would listen to your advise and hope to make some friends in the production of new art and comics for this exciting medium.

Here is my deviantart https://aloysiuseroticart.deviantart.com/ if you want to see my other artworks. Its mainly weight gain stuff.

Here are some of my Vore pieces to date.

Cheers
Attachments
Vore Bubblegum.jpg
Princess Bubblegum
BethTentacles sensored.jpg
Technically tentacle I know but I begin this as a Vore piece. Pretend its Vore:P
Wendy Vore Comic 2017 small.jpg
Exclusive on my Patreon and my first serious Vore pic.
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Re: I am experimenting in Vore!

Postby truck » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 am

these look good.
truck
Participator

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 am

Thank you! Any pointers or do you think I'm on the right path?
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby truck » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:02 am

no pointers that I could give you. I can only draw stick figures.
truck
Participator

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 am

I'd say you already have a very strong grasp on it. Given you're already skilled at art in general, that certainly allows for quicker development for such things. Your work is very good, so I'm happy to see you trying your hand at vore.

Only recommendation I could give is to perhaps try drawing mid-swallow sequences. But that depends on character and scenario, so just do what you feel is best. Drawing what you want to see is honestly the best advice I can give, as vague as it sounds.

In any case, excited to see more.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Skeletop » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:35 am

I think it definitely needs work. First one's alright, but overall I think it's too much bulges and the size is a bit too big. Scenarios are nice though. Here's it's like this, everything's a matter of taste and there is something someone prefers. I can't give too details creative advice as to what software to use, but in my humble opinion, you should consider working with a smaller size and with less bulges, and make a sort of progression of before, mid, and with a big belly. The journey is what makes it distinct from a pregnancy for instance. Does that help?
Skeletop
Been posting for a bit

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:10 am

[Dinobonoid] wrote:I'd say you already have a very strong grasp on it. Given you're already skilled at art in general, that certainly allows for quicker development for such things. Your work is very good, so I'm happy to see you trying your hand at vore.

Only recommendation I could give is to perhaps try drawing mid-swallow sequences. But that depends on character and scenario, so just do what you feel is best. Drawing what you want to see is honestly the best advice I can give, as vague as it sounds.

In any case, excited to see more.

I hear the swallowing scenes or angles are the best for a Vore a audience. I've tried it once in pencil but its always been a bit of a mental challenge to get around the anatomy. thanks for the comments though. its great to get fans of the medium to comment on it.
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:13 am

Skeletop wrote:I think it definitely needs work. First one's alright, but overall I think it's too much bulges and the size is a bit too big. Scenarios are nice though. Here's it's like this, everything's a matter of taste and there is something someone prefers. I can't give too details creative advice as to what software to use, but in my humble opinion, you should consider working with a smaller size and with less bulges, and make a sort of progression of before, mid, and with a big belly. The journey is what makes it distinct from a pregnancy for instance. Does that help?

I like where your going with the idea of a progression or should I say Pregression:P anywasy yeh it does help. Im a fan of the larger and hugely impossible sized belly distended and perhaps grotesquely lumpy and bumpy bellys for some reason. But I can see the benefits of toning it down and working up to a certain size or bulge.

Thank you again for the comments though! I appreciate it!
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby Skeletop » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:46 am

AloysiusEroticArt wrote:
Skeletop wrote:I think it definitely needs work. First one's alright, but overall I think it's too much bulges and the size is a bit too big. Scenarios are nice though. Here's it's like this, everything's a matter of taste and there is something someone prefers. I can't give too details creative advice as to what software to use, but in my humble opinion, you should consider working with a smaller size and with less bulges, and make a sort of progression of before, mid, and with a big belly. The journey is what makes it distinct from a pregnancy for instance. Does that help?

I like where your going with the idea of a progression or should I say Pregression:P anywasy yeh it does help. Im a fan of the larger and hugely impossible sized belly distended and perhaps grotesquely lumpy and bumpy bellys for some reason. But I can see the benefits of toning it down and working up to a certain size or bulge.

Thank you again for the comments though! I appreciate it!

Anytime, dude. Be glad to see what you come up with, can give you some critique or advice. Thanks for doing vore stuff :D
Skeletop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Its interesting to see these cartoon characters with a more realistic look.
You say you already do BBW and weight gain work, and it shows. In my opinion the belly sizes are rather nice. It would be awesome to see you try a tight bulge, showing off the preys body more. There are plenty of examples here you could look at for reference.
Ill give your deviantart a look too. Hope you stick with vore as well. :)
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaos » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:50 pm

I love it, your art style is stunning with the coloring and shading looking top notch. I love it and hope you draw more.
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
-Donnie Darko
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Datonenumbnuts wrote:Its interesting to see these cartoon characters with a more realistic look.
You say you already do BBW and weight gain work, and it shows. In my opinion the belly sizes are rather nice. It would be awesome to see you try a tight bulge, showing off the preys body more. There are plenty of examples here you could look at for reference.
Ill give your deviantart a look too. Hope you stick with vore as well. :)

Im hoping to learn more about drawing the prey she has devoured more in future pics. I have a Summer Smith from Rick and Morty coming out soon where she has eaten a few Meeseeks. I hope the effect is good enough. Thanks for the kind words! i hope you like my other art.
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Your artstyle is beautiful.
Just stay true to yourself in the subject matter, and you'll make plenty of great pieces.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:37 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Your artstyle is beautiful.
Just stay true to yourself in the subject matter, and you'll make plenty of great pieces.

Wow, thank you so much empatheticapathy! Its so amazing to heat something like that about your art.
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:37 pm

AloysiusEroticArt wrote:Hi everyone! I am new here and have been experimenting with Vore for a few months in my artwork. Alot of you probably know me for drawing exclusively BBW and Weight Gain artwork but I have had an interest all kinds of erotic art and hoping to branch into a new audience and art style. If you guys could help me out with any critiques or comments along the way I would listen to your advise and hope to make some friends in the production of new art and comics for this exciting medium.

Here is my deviantart https://aloysiuseroticart.deviantart.com/ if you want to see my other artworks. Its mainly weight gain stuff.

Here are some of my Vore pieces to date.

Cheers

It's a good start, definitely! I'd love to see more, and you definitely have excellent taste in characters so far.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AloysiusEroticArt » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:16 am

thank you Emmissary. Have you an character suggestions?
AloysiusEroticArt
New to the forum

Postby hibbyjibby » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Well, judging by the pics you've shared with us, I'd say you have a pretty strong basis and understanding of art already. So you're coming into this new genre with a pretty stacked-in-your-favor deck. There are a few nitpicks I can point out here n' there, the usual small hand size or wonky dialogue with English, as well as things that are perhaps a little more preference based for me, like the stomachs having all those bumps that don't really signify movement or limbs in a stomach, and quite honestly to me seem somewhat like small tumours, as well as being fairly reminiscent of another artists's style on here that I'm not a big fan of at all.

Now, for image specific critiques, well here I go. Incoming wall of text.

The first one with Princess Bubblegum is probably the one I like best. It's very interesting to see cartoonish, simple characters be given these details. Even so, I feel her body has some odd proportions going on. Her knees are a bit too low down her legs and make her shins too short, and perhaps it's just the angle she's facing, but her torso seems oddly wide. Not fat, just wide. Your definite weakness is feet however, which is something most artists do tend to struggle with here or elsewhere. I'd also say your line quality is very sketch, and I'm reminded of felt-tip pens or drawing tools as I look at them. Not inherently a negative, but it's noticeable up close. I get the strangest feeling perspective issues, small ones, are here and there, but I'm not too sure where or how.

2nd picture, as you said isn't quite vore, but it does show me you can do stomach imprints well enough, even if I assume it takes you a bit more time organizing and drawing them properly.

Final image, the one you've mentioned as a real vore attempt, well in comes the aforementioned tiny hands and wonky English writing. Minor details but, you did ask for some critical reception here now. Another issue I feel is that your shading, in all pictures but fairly present here, is very light and subtle; it doesn't stand out too much or drastically. The background and characters feel a little flat, as if they blend in a bit when you unfocus your eyes. Wendy's expressions could use a little more flow, expressiveness, and maybe exaggeration to them too. A few positives I will say is that you do forest backgrounds quite well, even if it is based off of a show's backgrounds, as well as the 'splosh' effect of Wendy vomiting up a rainbow and other liquids.

So TL;DR, you have subtle shading, occasional issues with hand/feet size, your lines are a bit splotchy, and stomach type isn't quite my favourite. Now, even with these criticisms, I still firmly believe you're coming into this with a pretty good hand and style to your works. Much more realistic take on art, as opposed to the somewhat cartoony ones we've got abound here. Just keep drawing what you like, maybe throw in a few new character/setting topics in, a few different stomach types (specifically the more form-fitting, tight ones like my friend and semi-protege Datonenumbenuts mentioned) since you can really only draw a big ol' balloon belly so many times, and in so many ways of drawing a circle, and I think you'll be well on your way to discovering a possible new kink for yourself. BBW and other stomach related shenanigans sorta just fit well with vore, after all.

However, if you're looking for people to give you this same sorta critique style, you're likely to end up with zilch, nothing, nada, because the majority of users here don't do that, and those that want to usually feel they have nothing really practical to offer and in turn keep mum about art, even if I say otherwise and that they should try regardless. Best advice I can give otherwise, is to reach out to some other artists on the site, get to know them, and compare works with them. Despite the, I'll say "colourful" personality some users can have, most of the artists, least that I've talked to, are fairly normal, grounded people, and wouldn't mind hearing from an upstart like yourself.
(●`ε´●) Only have one Waifu, because having more will ruin your life-u (。・`ω´・。)!!
hibbyjibby
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yane101 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:55 am

These look great! I can't wait to see your future work!
Yane101
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!