Sisters - An Adaptation [F/F, Same Size]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Sisters - An Adaptation [F/F, Same Size]

Postby chadvolcel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:53 am

a short story based on Lampton's "Sisters" comic

It was almost 1 AM and keeping her eyelids open was a real struggle, but the drag had been worth it. The stupid paper was almost done and soon she'd be finally stop stressing over it.
"I wouldn't have to be working on this thing at the last minute if the stupid teachers weren't always out to get me." Ellie grumbled.
And it wasn't paranoia, either. She'd gotten the treatment three times in the last week alone, and the last one wasn't even a teacher. Fuckin' Megan.

Still, what was the deal? It can't be that good. It makes for an effective punishment, certainly, but it surely can't feel good to have a whole person squirming around in your gut for hours, it certainly isn't pleasant to be the one inside.

But enough of all that, she thought, directing her focus to the task at hand. Whatever the reason, it was gross, and she wouldn't have to go through it again because she was going to finish this damn paper tonight, Ellie Chase was going to be a snack no more. At least not tomorrow.

But really...What's the deal? Why always her?

Hmph. Maybe she just tastes really good.

----------------------------------

"Late shifts suuuuck." said Elena, whining to herself as she plopped onto her bed. It had been a hard day's work at the Rose Boudoir, client after snooty client all day long, with less personnel than usual to boot. Whoever says waitressing is easy work should be put on a long shift, or better yet, the menu.

Speaking of which, Elena could kill for a good meal right now. It had been a while since she had treated herself to a dinner date, to put it in euphemistic terms. Guys in dating apps are always easy prey, and she certainly had no shortage of interested parties in that regard, but she really couldn't muster the energy to play these dupes at this stage of the night. She was tired, she was hungry, and she needed a proper, filling meal, *now*.

"Fine," she grumbled. "I'll just go check out the fridge like a total loser." As she walked out of her room, however, a ray of golden light at the end of the dark hallway caught her eye, coming out of Ellie's half-open door.

"She's still up?" Elena muttered to herself, suddenly realising that maybe her baby sister could help with her little problem. It wouldn't be the first time Ellie visited her "rose boudoir", at any rate.

As she drew closer to her sister's room, the faint tapping of the keyboard could still be heard. Ellie was probably hard at work again. Another one of the pointless school reports those stick-up-the-ass teachers keep giving the poor kids, no doubt.

The woman pushed the door open as quietly as possible, so as to not disturb the seemingly entranced Ellie. Leaning on the doorframe, Elena watched as the poor girl struggled to keep awake as she tapped away on the keyboard.

Sighing in disappointment, she know that while Ellie was never exactly thrilled at the prospect of satisfying her big sister's cravings, she'd never agree to it now.
...but she looked so exhausted (not to mention tasty)! A nice nap inside Big Sis' tummy would do Ellie a world of good right now. Elena's stomach rumbled at the thought. She had to do it. It wasn't just about Elena's hunger now, you see, it was for her little baby sister's own good. Honest!

"Just a few pages more. Just a couple more and I'll finally get some rest." Ellie thought as she continued her rapid-fire typing, with the screen's harsh blue light illuminating her exhausted face.

A soft arm pulled her out of her solipsism and into a warm embrace.

"Hiiii, Ellie!" her sister said cheerfully.

Great, she thought. Elena probably wants something now. She always shows up at the worst times.

"Wha-? What are you doing here?" Elena put her face beside hers, caressing it. Ellie knew right away what her sister wanted. She wasn't nearly as subtle as she thought she was.

Elena looked at her intently. "Welll..." She began. "I have a little craving that I thought you could help me with! Interested?"

Ellie sighed. "Not this again. Look, I'm really busy right now, this paper is due tomorrow and-"

"You work too hard!" Elena interrupted, giving her sister a gentle massage, catching a whiff of Ellie's lovely lavender shampoo as she positioned herself above her head. "C'mon, just for an hour or two, we don't spend enough time together these days! You take school soooo seriously..."

Starting to get frustrated, Ellie futilely tried to explain her predicament to her sister. "You know what happens if I turn this in late! The teachers are always looking for an excuse to get me and I don't want to spend tomorrow getting digested in front of class!"

The young girl's protests fell on deaf ears, however. Elena was essentially in auto-pilot at this point, tuning out everything that wasn't snacking on Ellie. Her mouth stretched wide open, drops of saliva dripping out.

"...are you drooling on me? Hey!" Big Sis didn't listen, of course, her lips already stretching over the contours of Ellie's head.

She was furious. "Stop it! Are you even listening? I'll miss the deadline! Don't do this to me now, I...mmhhpphh!" Her protest was cut short by Elena engulfing her head, quickly pinning her arms down to her sides. Ellie emmitted a short, muffled groan of frustration, and simply went limp, giving up. She knew that resisting was futile at this point. Satisfied with her sister's resigned cooperation, Elena knelt in front the bed and gently pushed Ellie's shoulders into her maw, pulling her deeper down into her esophagus. She really missed the feeling of swallowing large meals.

With the hard part done, Elena grabbed her sister's legs and slowly pulled the rest of Ellie's body into her gut, with peristalsis doing most of the work at this point.
Meanwhile, Ellie's head had already entered the all-too-familiar stomach, which, no matter how many times she "visited" still managed to find new ways to disgust her.
On the outside world, all that remained of Ellie was her legs. Carefully, Elena grabbed them and stood up facing the ceiling, pushing the rest of Ellie's legs down with the aid of gravity. Her lips slowly returned to their normal proportions as they enveloped the limbs making their way down the woman's throat. With her sister's feet fully inside her mouth, a particularly powerful swallow sent the last of the girl down into her sister's stomach.

The sudden shift in her center of gravity due to her now-massive midsection caused Elena to plop onto Ellie's bed. She took a couple seconds to catch her breath and compose herself. After all, the sensation of her prey's movements within her stomach were nothing short of orgasmic.

"Ahh...Now you can stop worrying about everything and let Big Sis take charge for a while!" She exhaled, cradling her immense belly and caressing her sister through her skin. "Life is so much simpler when you're just a bump on someone's belly, isn't it?"

Her occupant faintly replied. "I don't have time for this! Let me go!"

"You need to relax! How about a massage?" Elena hoisted herself up. "Let's go to my room first." Gently patting the spot where Ellie's head was, she waddled her way back into her room. Ellie was completely silent.

"Heeere we go!" Elena said cheerfully, taking out a small bottle of lotion from her drawer. She laid on the bed and lifted up her nighty tank top, jiggling her distended belly so as to get the attention of its occupant.

There was no response, not even most meager of movements.

"Ellie?" Elena inquired, starting to feel the slightest pang of guilt.

"You really screwed me over, you know that right? Ellie responded. "It's one thing to be stewing for a couple hours inside you, whatever, but geting swallowed and digested in front of all my friends and classmates? That's hell. Just figured you should know that."

Uh-oh. She'd really done it now. Ellie wasn't easy to piss off, even with a sister like Elena, the girl was incredibly patient. The older sister tried to reassure her.
"I told you to relax! C'mon what did I say before? Let big sis take care of you for a while! You could barely keep your eyes open."

Ellie had enough, her sister just didn't get it. She figured she'd better rest up since she was in there anyway, before digestion kicked in.

Elena opened the small bottle and poured the lotion over her stuffed abdomen, gently massaging it. Ellie would never admit it, but the one thing she liked about being Elena's dinner stand-in, was her massages. The relaxing motions -and the hard night's work that came before- put her to a much needed sleep almost instantly.

"It's all gona be just fine." Said Elena, "Let big sis take charge."

Waking up to the shrill beeping of her alarm clock. It took Ellie a few seconds to process that she'd been let out at just the right time. She quickly jumped from her bed and walked towards her laptop, figuring that, while she couldn't finish the report at this point, she might still have some time to add a few more paragraphs to make it a bit more presentable for Ms. Lynch. To her surprise, when the laptop woke up from sleep mode, she was faced with a completed report, ready to print, with a small footnote:

"I told you I'd take care of it."

Feeling like a massive weight had been lifted off her chest, Ellie smiled. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad.
chadvolcel
New to the forum

Re: Sisters - An Adaptation [F/F, Same Size]

Postby anonymous19999 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:05 am

nice. its a rare pleasure to see a surprise happy ending
anonymous19999
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sisters - An Adaptation [F/F, Same Size]

Postby californasun » Wed May 02, 2018 8:48 am

Wonderful story! Really liked it. Would love an alternate ending where she ends up devoured and digested by her teacher of course :P
californasun
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!