Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Vore Rules

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Vore Rules

Postby Michael Palic » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06 am

I made a thing. I've been a 5e GM for several years now. I created rules to allow vore into the game. You'll find them here.
I also created a monk subclass; the way of the one gulp.
Last edited by Michael Palic on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Vore Rules

Postby Hemlar00 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:23 am

For the vore rules, what if somebody unbirths some other creature and wishes to turn them into their child?
Hemlar00
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:46 am

Michael Palic wrote:I made a thing. I've been a 5e GM for several years now. I created rules to allow vore into the game. You'll find them here.
I also created a monk subclass; the way of the one gulp.

I think you may have copied and pasted stuff from the Butt Succ to the Kirby Succ, as while the first part says you exhale deeply and then inhale, the next parts talk about the butt pulling in the prey, just as with Butt Succ. An FYI for you to fix up when you have the time.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gabriel0813 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:08 pm

hm would not mind doing a dnd vore been a while when i last dnd something
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm

handy and simple. not as detailed at the pathfinder thing i once found on FA, but actually designed for 5e is good as I don't play pathfinder or 3.5 much if at all.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:37 pm

I haven't really looked at Dungeons and Dragons® 5e; our group looked at 4e and wasn't impressed. We still run under 3.5e—but then my local group doesn't do vore or other fetishes.

However, I do use 3.5e as the framework for my stories in my gallery here on Eka's, except for any in the Commissions folder. I don't really have vore rules as such; the swallow whole attack available to some of the monsters suffice for my needs, and the rest of vore in my setting occurs outside of combat anyway: the prey is subdued and rendered helpless before the actual act takes place.

I do, however, have a selection of spells and magical items, some of which are vore-related, in my Magic of Āen article in my gallery.
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TETRO » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:57 pm

Hey... that's pretty good! :D

I've done an RP before that involved some very basic dice rolls, but it would be really interesting to play a vore scenario with a full set of RPG rules.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Michael Palic » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Alrighty, I updated it. Fixed few mistakes here and there. Also added in a new section. Added in a new spell. The 'here' link takes you to the new one, or it should at least!
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby monsterchow » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 am

This level of detail and thought is what makes DnD fun to play and I think you've captured the spirit of 5e in a silly kind of way. I don't see myself using these rules, but I am glad they exist.
monsterchow
New to the forum

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 am

In response to a PM, I've written some of the vore spells my D&D based RP characters use. In the RPs I use them as plot devices, no rolls to hit, no saving throws. They are in no particular order because I was in a hurry and didn't have the PHB for reference. I guessed them to be of the spell levels below, but they might be higher levels in 5E because 5E REALLY nerfs spells. No Enlarge/Reduce spell? Really? There's also a description of my variant druid, Siuddithsi, and the vore abilities of that class (based on 2E)

Bondage
2nd-level conjuration
Casting time: 1 action
Range: 20 feet
Components: V, S, M (50 ft silk rope)
Save. Strength vs casting ability (int, wis, cha)
Throw a rope at the victim and it twines about them, tying them up unless they resist with a strength check. It'll be simple, unless the caster has knot tying skill, in which case they can use Kinbaku if desired.

Cook
2nd Level
evocation
VSM (bat guano, sulfur, 11 herbs and spices, 1 apple)
Range 100ft
Casting time 1 action
area of effect 1 creature
Duration instantaneous
Save for 1/2
Known Gourmand wizard Rathalto the Rotund figured, "if you can beat em, eat em" and came up with this variant on fireball. Instead of leaving a burnt corpse, it cooks its victim to perfection and leaves them in the "roast suckling pig with an apple in its mouth" position. It does 4 d 8 fire/heat damage, + 1 d8 for every additional spell slot above 2nd. Save for half damage, if the victim dies, it's cooked, if not it's scorched and covered in spices. Either way it smells delicious, but not enough to increase the chance of attracting wandering monsters.

Protection from Digestion
Level 3 druid, level 4 rest.
Abjuration
VSM (dried intestinal worm)
range touch
casting time 1 action
Duration: until excreted
no save
This spell protects the recipient from digestion as if they were an intestinal parasiste. Theyll be immune to acid and able to breathe for the duration of their trip from the esophagus to the anus. It does not protect from being bitten or chewed, nor does it protect from alternate forms of digestion like the burning hot interior of a Remorhaz. It only protects the person, not the possessions, so clothing and gear must save or be lost. It does not provide any measure of cleanliness, only survival.

Improved Protection from Digestion
Level 5 druid, level 6 rest.
Abjuration
VSM (dried intestinal worm)
Range touch
casting time 1 action
Duration: until excreted
no save
Identical to the regular Protection from Digestion except it protects from unusual digestion like a Remorhaz, protects gear from acid and mostly protects from excrement. Subjects will smell like they’ve come out of an ass, but they won’t be covered in excrement.

Shrinkage
Level 4, warlock, sorceror, wizard
Enchantment
VS
range touch
Casting time 1 hour
Permanent
save negates
Usually cast on captured prisoners due to the long casting time, this reduces the victim to 1/nth their height, where N is the level of the spellcaster class. So a 6th level warlock would reduce the victim to 1/6th their heitght and a 5th fighter/15th wizard would reduce them to 1/15th their height. Clothing and gear do not shrink with the victim and the caster may choose not to shrink them as small as their caster level would allow. Heroes and villains alike use the option to keep prisoners in a birdcage, others have more “imaginative” uses for the spell.

Engulf
Level 3 for Yuan-Ti, Level 4 for druids, level 5 for warlock, sorceror, wizard
Alteration
VSM (shed snake skin)
range self
Casting time 1 action
area of effect self
duration: must swallow within 1 minute per level of caster, with concentration or lose the spell. Once swallowed, the effects last until defecation.
no save, but requires auto hit conditions.
This allows the caster to engulf (swallow) a creature up to their own size class, and pass it out the anus without harming the caster. It is difficult to swallow and requires willing prey, unconsious, held or bound prey as any resistance will negate the effect. After 1 min per caster level they lose the ability to swallow, but any creature swallowed will pass through the casters intestines within 8 hours, minus 1 hour per size class the victim is smaller than the caster. So a human swallowing a halfling would pass the halfling in 7 hours. The victim must make a drowning based roll to keep from suffocating within the intestines. This does not affect digestive ability which is assumed to be incapable of digesting a creature larger than 4 size classes smaller than the caster.

Digestion
Level 3
Necromantic
VSM
range self
Casting time 1 action
area of effect self
until victim is digested or excreted
save for half
Usually cast in association with "Engulf", this increases the acidity of the casters digestive system (and their resistance to their own acid) to digest victims the same size. It causes 3 D 6 + caster level HP damage per hour, save for half damage, for the time the victim is inside the caster for the "Engulf" spell.

The order of Ise Toirch'iad Siudd'ithsi is an all-female sect of Druids formed after the war of the gods, when the loss of the goddess of magic prevented standard regenerative/restorative spellcasting. They found a loophole that lets beings pass from the seat of live through digestion, to the seat of life in the womb. IE, digestion and reformation instead of reincarnation and resurrection. Based on the powers of D&D Druids. The Difference is that they have Voring and Reformation instead of Animal Form, as a special power. Even when the Gods and Magic returned, they kept these powers, in case magic is lost again. At 1st level they gain the ability to vore and reform creatures 2 size classes smaller than themselves (humans or elves eating fairies). They are limited to live prey, even if it's severely injured. At 3rd level, they gain the standard druid abilities to identify plants, animals, and drinkable water. They cannot pass without trace. At 5th level they can vore/reform creatures 1 size class smaller than themselves (humans can eat hobbits). At 7th level they can V/R creatures their own size. At 9th level they can insert their patients into their vaginas to unbirth and rebirth them, rather than having to swallow them. At 11th level they gain the ability to reform if eaten, in the female that eats them or the nearest female relative of a male that eats them. At 13th level they gain immunity to the attack form that killed them when a creature eats them and they reform. At 15th level they gain the ability to use the attack form that killed them, from the creature that eats them, so they can defend themselves when they reform (they must choose whether they take the defense or the attack, not both). At 17th level they gain the ability that they can vore and reform the freshly dead (less than a week). If they V/R the living, it does not count against that person's number of times they can be resurrected before permanent death. They cannot use healing or reincarnation magic. At 19th level they stop aging. Because of the unique nature of the order, Female Elves (of any subrace) have unlimited level advancement. Rumor has it that a rogue group of fairies have learned to shrink humans to eat them. As the shrink spell wears off, the human is digested down to the size of a fairy, then reconstituted as a fairy. The extra energy (calories) from the digested human is then used to fuel the magic of the V/R.
Last edited by Siuddithsi on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby AcevisElecion » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:03 pm

For Constitution, if I may, perhaps it could be used as a skill for Predators to further resist their prey's escape attempts maybe.

After all, a healthy pred should ideally have a better time keeping food down as physical strength will only do so much. Hardier Preds might be able to keep some of the more gamey meals or even better deal with perhaps some less than pleasant biological defenses from certain prey.
AcevisElecion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Siuddithsi » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Dreilburda made a post a while back for play testing a "Predator" character class. Based loosely on Warlocks with predator instead of Warlock abilities, the Thread is Here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=53152

and a link to the class description is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MAw_ObNaATbEjjnptplnYdvhK5td5m04/view

I had fun play testing it. I thought the class (predatory) abilities were OP compared to normal classes, but fit well in the predator abilities commonly seen in Eka's RPs.
Siuddithsi
---

Return to Work to be shared!