Taking Drawing Requests (I guess)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Taking Drawing Requests (I guess)

Postby DontStealNamePls » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:48 pm

SLOTS ARE FULL! FOR THOSE UNDER "Taken" I WOULD'VE SENT YOU A PM IF YOU NEVER SENT ME ONE, SO IF YOU DIDN'T GET A PM, THEN IT MEANS YOU DIDN'T GET IT- Jesus hell, why am I doing this in caps lock? Shit. Anyhow, I apologize for not being able to fit more people in, just that I don't want to overwhelm myself to the point of shutting down.

Hello cruel world, it's me; The guy who's always in an identity crisis. I've come here to ask of perhaps some... drawing requests. I really, really want to start drawing again, and now that I got me a draw pad, I want to practice some more digital art. If you have a request, you can do one of the following:
- Post a comment
- Send me a PM
- Add me on Discord and send me a message there: Ragnarok's Revival#2484

For now, I may just send you the image, but will post on here if I manage to get my own gallery thing for my account.
Here's what I'm willing to draw (If there's anything that isn't listed on here, do NOT be afraid to ask! I most likely am willing to draw it, just that I don't remember it or the name):
- F/M ONLY
- ANIME/CARTOONS ONLY
- OCs and/or Canon
- Soft/Hard Vore
- Oral/Anal/Nipple/Cleavage/Tail (Probs just Cell Tail vore actually)/Hair/Dress/Cock (ONLY if it's a futa pred)
- Cruelty
- Heavy Gore [Not at the moment, still need to learn how to draw organs and such, so only thing here would be lots of blood]
- Digestion
- Reformation
- Gross Stuff [Not limited to Scat, Piss, Gas. Can be just about ANYTHING gross]

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE NOTES
- Do not expect the drawing to be done on the same day as you first requested.
- I will do my absolute best to get the drawings out as soon as possible, but do know that I can get busy and go inactive for a while.
- I may deny drawings, whether it be that I'm not comfortable doing it, or it's too demanding/out of my skill set (I'd most likely still attempt it, but may not send it to you if it's just pure trash unless you absolutely want to see it)
- I may only do BASIC coloring, and not any heavy shading, as I need to practice doing that
- I will take a max of 5 drawings, first come first serve. After completing the 5, I will post a comment or little note thing on the top that I am taking another 5 or more requests.
- If people like my art, then I may do commissions (I'd start pretty cheap as I don't see my art even worth much. Like $3 a drawing or something)
- I can also do stories, although as of now I'm not interested in writing
- When you post a comment on this post, your UN will be put into the slot, but if you send a PM or discord message, I will put "Anonymous" instead of your UN, UNLESS you request that I use your name.

Slots:
Slot 1 - Datonenumbnuts
Slot 2 - Taken
Slot 3 - Taken
Slot 4 - Taken
Slot 5 - jackson22222

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask me through one of the three methods of communication~!

One thing you should note is that I'm not exactly the best artist, so please do not expect a masterpiece when requesting. Here's an example of what i can do (Just a little sketch I did):
Last edited by DontStealNamePls on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DontStealNamePls
New to the forum

Re: Taking Drawing Requests (I guess)

Postby VaguenessIncoming » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:28 pm

This is a really nice gesture! Good luck! :)
Check out my work right here. Leave some feedback, it's much appreciated! I also do commissions.

Buy my books!
VaguenessIncoming
Somewhat familiar

Postby jackson22222 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 pm

I'll take a Cock Vore of a futa with micro shota.
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 pm

I'll take a request of Nabooru doing vore on Link, if that's ok?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jackson22222 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:09 pm

jackson22222 wrote:I'll take a Cock Vore of a futa with micro shota.

As far as characters, then I guess the futa being Umiko Ahagon, still not sure about the shota though.
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby jackson22222 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 pm

jackson22222 wrote:
jackson22222 wrote:I'll take a Cock Vore of a futa with micro shota.

As far as characters, then I guess the futa being Umiko Ahagon, still not sure about the shota though.

Some definition on her abs would also be nice. Sorry if I seem to bothersome. Just a thought that popped into my head.

Spoiler: show
I had thought about it being a pov shot from her point of view, but I figured you might not want that
jackson22222
New to the forum

Postby ZeeTheHellion » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:27 am

That's a pretty good sketch.

Pretty much all I gotta say, hehe.
Might not want to eat me, I taste bad. Ehehe...
ZeeTheHellion
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!