The Maid Café [Scat/Watersports/Farting/Oral Vore]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

The Maid Café [Scat/Watersports/Farting/Oral Vore]

Postby Abracadabra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:52 am

Minato walked down the street reading a magazine. “Maid Café to fulfill our master’s needs for only 82 yen and C-Pay!!!” Minato read in his thoughts. “I’m finally gonna lose my virginity!” He thought excitedly... a noticeable erection beefed up his pants.

Minato arrived at the maid Café and walked in. A blonde maid with dazzling red eyes, a large perky bust, an exposed soft belly, wide hips under a knee long skirt, and panties with no crotch exposing her pussy. “Welcome to the Maid Café, my name is Mizuki, do you have your payement?” She said. “I have the 82 yen, but I don’t know what C-Pay is.” Minato said. “Right this way master.” Mizuki said with a wink. Minato followed her into one of the private rooms, two chairs across from each other and a table in the middle of the room. Minato sat down on the chair by the door. Mizuki got on top of the table and crouched down. Mizuki pulled her skirt up revealing her bright pink panties to Minato. “Master in order to get full maid service you must masturbate to me, C-Pay stands for Cum Pay.” Minato had no problem with this, he hastily pulled down his pants revealing his 7 inch erection.

Minato grabbed hold of his cock and stroked it while staring directly at Mizuki’s panties. Minato rubbed his dick more vigorously and sped up his motion. He heard Mizuki’s belly rumble *bur* *girrgle* it was the only warning for Mizuki’s Butt expanding and letting out a rotten fart in Minato’s face. *blrrrhrrrrrrt* *fffrt* “Oh I’m sorry master”- Mizuki stopped dead when she saw her fart had sent Minato over the edge, he suddenly cummed all over her butt.

“Did master enjoy my fart?” Mizuki asked with a devious smile. “Yes” Minato managed to reply. Mizuki smiles and jiggles her cum covered butt. “Your payment was accepted, would you like your food or maid sex services first?” Mizuki asked whilst slowly silently farting in his face. “I want my food.” Minato said sniffing up the gas from his maid’s full round butt.

Minato stared as is Menu:
Food
- 1. MS-Sushi
- 2. MS-Rice Balls
- 3. MS-Curry

Drinks
-1. MP-Tea
-2. MP-Saké
-3. MP-Sodapop

Minato did not know what the MS or MP stood for, he ordered Soda and Sushi. The food came in and it was laid on the table. Now on the opposite chair Mizuki quickly ate all his food and drank all his Soda. “Hey that was for me.” Minato complained. “It’s okay master, my belly is making it fresh for you, you can have it when it comes out my bottom.”

MS- Maid Shit
MP- Maid Piss

Mizuki slowly pissed in the cup that was once full of soda. Minato saw steam rise from her warm piss. Finally Mizuki finished peeing and turned her butt to the plate. Mizuki bit her lower lip and struggled to let out her shit. She farted on the plate *phhhbllrrrirrt* *blllrrrrrrrrrrbllrrt* Minato sniffed it all in and jizzed his pants a little. Then the huge log of shit extended from Mizuki’s tiny tight anus. It fell on the plate and seemed to steam.

Minato took no time in picking up the cup and gulping down his Maid’s warm piss. After he finished, he slurped up her hot pile of turd down his throat and gulped it down in pleasure.

Once Minato had finished the Maid placed her tits on Minato’s dick, she lifted them up and down repeatedly and quickly until he gave away and cummed all over her face and some in her left eye.

Vore Starts here:

Minato was told his exit fee would be 16000 yen. He didn’t have that kind of money on him, Mizuki told him there was another way, he could leave after being eaten by her. With no other option Minato agreed and let his made lift him over her mouth dripping with saliva. Minato was quickly shoved in her warm mouth and swallowed him *gulp* he made his way through the tight esophagus and into her now distended belly. Minato felt the maid leave work and approach her home, by then he was in her large intestine. “I’m sorry master I don’t think my toilet is big enough for you...

Post-Vore

Mizuki pulled down her panties and pushed out an inhuman amount of shit into her front yard, the sheer size of her shit was orgasmic pleasure, Minato was pushed out among the turd pile fully naked. Just then Mizuki went into orgasm followed by a sushi smelling fart like a stink bomb in Minato’s face *bllllllrrrrrrrrphrrrrrrrrrblrrrbbbrphrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt* “Oh fucking gawd yes Mizuki screamed as her orgasm and massive fart pleasured her to no end, Mizuki kissed Minato in the pile of her shit on the lawn before heading to bed.
Last edited by Abracadabra on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abracadabra
New to the forum

Re: The Maid Café

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:47 am

Appropriate tags required.
Scat
Watersports

Rule 5.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Abracadabra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:19 pm

I don’t know how to add tags
Abracadabra
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:56 pm

Simply add "Scat/Watersports" warning to the title of the first post and/or the start of the story. Simply click EDIT.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: The Maid Café [Scat/Watersports/Farting/Oral Vore]

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:00 am

Well now, this was nice! Only wish it were longer.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!