Princess of The Fetish Kingdom [Farting/Full Tour/Oral Vore]

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Princess of The Fetish Kingdom [Farting/Full Tour/Oral Vore]

Postby Abracadabra » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Rebecca was princess to the fetish kingdom in ancient Europe, each member of the Kingdom had a unique fetish for them and them alone. Rebecca’s was a fart fetish, her brother (who has a sweat fetish) would often fall victim to her gassy tendencies, Rebecca’s mother (who has spanking fetish) has the biggest chest in all the kingdom, but a terrible curse befell her, her breasts would shrink for every man who masturbated to them, her father (who has a femdom fetish) is constantly being his Wife’s chair.

Today was the day of Rebecca’s day to chose her suitor, her choice Vs her parents choice, they could only get married if they could handle each other’s fetish. Rebecca’s choice was Blair the castle keeper, her parents’ choice was Prince Numnutz from the north.

*Rebecca walks up to Numnutz, she puts her butt on his crotch and farts*

Bppphlllrrrrlttt

Numnutz faints in disgust...

“You’re disqualified... and pathetic.” Said Rebecca.

*Rebecca walked up to Blair, she puts her butt on her crotch and farts*

Ppppfffrrrrrrrblllrrrtrrtttt

*Blair sniffs it up happily*

*Rebecca lifts Blair’s skirt, her vagina is wet from sexual pleasure*

“You pass Blair!!!!”

“Not so fast, you still have to prove you’re okay with her fetish Rebecca.” Said The Queen

“Now comes the hard part.” Said Rebecca

“I have a Vore fetish.” Said Blair

“She has to eat me (and kill me) to win.” Said Rebecca

Vore Starts here:

*Blair lowered a nude Rebecca in her mouth, she began to wrap her mouth around her, in one swift gulp Rebecca was down her gullet and in her stomach.*

*The Acid started to rise over Rebecca*

“Wait! No wait I changed my mind!” Screamed Rebecca.

*The Acid was now up to her breasts*

“Blair don’t eat me!!!” Screamed Rebecca

*Rebecca started to cry*

“I love you! Please don’t eat me! I’m only thirteen!” Rebecca cried.

Post Vore:

Later that night.

Royalty and High Ranked knights gathered around the Altar. Blair stood there in a completely pantless bridal dress.

*Blair turned and started pushing out the massive log of shit that was Rebecca.*

The immense warm turd slowly coming out of Blair’s round plump butt, finally ceasing.

*Blair kissed her shit to seal the marriage, becoming Queen.
Last edited by Abracadabra on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abracadabra
New to the forum

Re: Princess of The Fetish Kingdom

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:10 am

Please tag your stories appropriately.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Return to Work to be shared!