Story: Careful what you wish for (POV, F/F, Succubus)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: Careful what you wish for (POV, F/F, Succubus)

Postby soup14 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 pm

"One wish", that's what the old woman in the dank dusty antiques shop told you. You ran fingers over the old canvas scroll covered in strange symbols belonging to a language you've never seen before. "Just light three red candles and say the words and it will appear. A succubus. She has the power to grant you one wish, the only price she demands is that of the flesh." she said. "Does this crazy old bat think I’m stupid?" you thought to yourself, "and what does she mean by price of the flesh? I get a wish and I get to have sex with a beautiful sex demon? What does she get out of it? Not like it matters this thing can't possibly be real." "So how much do you want for it?" you ask skeptically. "Oh for this dusty old thing? Ten dollars should suffice." she uttered back with a friendly grin. For only ten dollars you figured even if it was fake it looked neat and maybe you could hang it on your wall or something. You payed for the scroll, thanked the woman, left the store and headed home.

As you walk in the front door of your house you see your mother Amy in the kitchen cooking something. "Hi sweetheart!" she says waving at you with a smile. "what do you have there?" "Just an old poster I got from the antique shop" you say, better to not tell her about the sex demon summoning scroll you just bought. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour" she remarks turning back to the stove. You take a good look at her ass, you can't help it. She is incredibly attractive for a woman in her mid 40's. About 5'7", at least D cup breasts, brunette hair down to her shoulders and an ass that turns heads. Reassuring yourself you are indeed a pervert you turn down the hallway and head upstairs into your room. You hear loud pop music coming from your sister Brittany's room. "Turn that shit down!" You yell, pounding on the door a couple times. "Fuck you asshole!" she yells back, her voice muffled through the wooden door. Your sister is 19, blonde hair, B cup breasts and an slim athletic figure. "what a pain in the ass." you think to yourself as you walk into your room closing the door behind you.

You lay the scroll on the ground and place the candles around it like the woman said, lighting each one, one at a time. You pull the scrap of paper out of your pocket, the one with the words the woman said to speak aloud after you light the candles. She claimed to have translated it herself, you're starting to feel more and more like a gullible idiot buying this and doing this weird ritual. You clear your throat and begin to say the words the best you can read them. "Timete Noctem... Mortefir est Fer... Noctem Aernam!" you shout the last of the words dramatically throwing your hands in the air. You wait a couple seconds, blinking twice, coming under the realization that nothing has happened. "I'm such an idiot" you think to yourself, blowing out the candles. You fold up the scroll and place it on your desk, sitting down and waking up your computer.

You turn on your computer and start opening steam when a smooth, seductive voice echoes from behind you. "Is this the way humans greet us in this era? With their backs turned?" You open your eyes wide in shock, spinning around and getting a good look at the source of the voice. You see something that you would normally expect to see in a video game standing in the middle of your bedroom. She's tall, about 6'3" with dark red skin. She's wearing practically nothing, black lace panties that wrap around her generously curvy figure. Very large breasts, at least DDs with a gold nipple piercing in each. She has a thin red tail that waves back and forth seductively. Her face is beautiful but somewhat frightening. Attractive features but with dark black pupiless eyes. She has two thin horns growing out of the top of her forehead curling upwards about 3 inches above her head.

She caresses her left breast and winks at you, "I'm glad you like what you see but i'm terribly busy so if we could get on with the contract and I can be on my way." "Y..y..you're real!" you sputter. She scoffs and looks at you with an annoyed expression "Yes i'm very real and also very impatient so just tell me your wish and accept the price of the flesh" "p..price of the flesh? What is that are you going to hurt me?" you ask. "Hurt you?" she holds her hand over her face and laughs, "oh my sweet mortal you will be just fine, trust me" she says as she winks at you. You're starting to get quite turned on aside from the fear, this is really happening. "I wish for 100,000,000 dollars, a..and I accept the price of the flesh..." you mutter, blushing slightly. "Perfect!" she remarks, reaching out and touching your skin. You feel a small amount of pain and see a strange symbol on your hand on the spot she touched you. "That signified the contract is signed, now we can begin with the payment then your wish will be granted." she remarks with a devilish grin.

You reach out and touch her breast, caressing her nipple with your thumb. "So we do this here or what?" you ask. She raises her eyebrow and looks down with a confused expression. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing mortal?" she hissed angrily as she slaps your hand away. She pauses to think for a moment then stands up and begins laughing hysterically. "Oh my oh my I see now. You pathetic mortals always thinking with your sex drives. THAT is not what the price of the flesh means, the price of the flesh" she says raising her hand up and patting her stomach that growls with a loud roar "are the 3 people you sacrifice to me, the ones I devour. The ones I digest." She says with an evil grin.
Your heart drops, what have you gotten yourself into. You don't have any sacrifices for her and even if you did you can't just have 3 people killed! "I..I had no idea!" you said with your hands up pleading "I..I cancel the contract and retract my wish, I didn't know!" She raises her finger up waving it back and forth, "No I'm sorry that's not how this works, you signed the contract, I'm getting my meal." "but I don't have any sacrifices!" you shout with desperation. She cups her hand to her ear listening towards your sister's room, loud music still blasting. " Oh, I think I can find some sacrifices" she says giggling to herself. "NO!" you shout jumping up "You can't do that I won't let you! I'll call the co..." suddenly you are frozen. You can't move or speak, you turn your eyes toward the demon you have unleashed on your household. She's pointing at you with her finger. A red glow emanates from the tip. She sighs. "I miss the old days, peasants didn't have phones and police and all those unnecessary distractions. Come come my pet." she says pulling her hand towards herself. You feel your legs start to move on their own. She is controlling you and there's nothing you can do about it.

She opens the door and walks into the hallway leading you behind like a scared puppy. Your heart begins to pound at a mile a minute when she opens your sister's door and leads you inside. Your sister is a pain in the ass but you don't want her dead! This can't be happening. As your sister turns around the demon points at her immediately. "Can't have this one screaming and disturbing mommy, I want to save her for dessert" she turns and says to you, winking seductively. The demon gets down on her knees and sits back with her ass on her feet, tail wagging excitedly. "I'm feeling lazy mortal can you feed me" she teases. After she says this your feet begin to move on their own again. You try as you might to fight against it but it's pointless. She has complete control over your body. You walk up to your sister who is still laying on her bed phone in hand. Her expression is of confusion and fear, you see a tear streaking down her face, this isn't what you wanted. Your hand moves to her tight yoga pants and begins pulling them off. "Go ahead and get rid of those things slave, they don't taste very good." she commands. You pull her knees up so she is in a kneeling position and finish pulling your sisters pants off and proceed to slide off her thong. Her ass is small but fit, and the view you have would be exciting if it weren't for what was about to happen. You pull off her top revealing her average but very nice looking breasts.

You lift her off the bed and hold her with her head facing the succubus before you. "Oh human! Is that for me!" She exclaims cruelly, "This is just perfect, I am soo hungry." Her jaw pops loudly on both sides as it dislocates. Her mouth opens to insane proportions as her long, wet tongue curls out of her mouth, waiting patiently for its meal. You walk forward and place your sister's head in her mouth. The demon moans as her tongue licks up and down your sister's face and neck enjoying her flavor. You push forward and the succubus gulps hard. In an instant the top half of your sister's body is in the demon's mouth. just her waist from the belly button down and her legs are sticking out. "MMMmmmmm..!" the succubus moans with pleasure as she continues to taste her meal, her long tongue wrapping around her waist and tasting every inch of her. With another hard gulp your sister’s ass slides into the demon's wide open maw. She then begins to slowly gulp one inch at a time, wrapping her tongue around the teen's leg as it slowly slides into her mouth until only her feet remain sticking out of the heartless creature's mouth. She wraps her tongue around Brittney's feet and seals her fate with one final gulp.

You stare with disbelief, this thing just ATE your sister. She's curled up in her stomach. She's going to digest her... Something that disturbs you even more is the arousal you felt as you watched her slide down. This must be some part of the spell she has on you. She just ate your own sister, you can't possibly be turned on by that. "BUUUURP!!" the sound of her loud belch fills the room and draws your attention back to the demon. "Mmmmmm mm yummy!" she exclaims, snapping her finger. All of a sudden her stomach starts thrashing violently, you hear the muffled scream of your sister desperately trying to get out. " I prefer my food be moving when it's in my stomach, it's like a massage." she giggles as she pats her thrashing groaning belly. "Come now human it's Mommy's turn." she says as you both stand up and begin walking out of the room. Your heart begins beating fast again, first your sister now your Mom, this can't be happening I don't want her to be eaten. but again you feel under all that fear a sense of arousal, you have no idea what is going on with you. You and your puppeteer begin walking down the stairs.

You hear loud gurgles and groans emanating from her bulging belly as you walk down the stairs. "Ooh my belly likes this one" she says with a smirk, caressing the meal starting to calm in her stomach, accepting it's fate. "Hey sweetie dinner is re..." your Mother drops a plate in shock. "Wh.. Who is this... What is this!?" she says, voice shaking with fear. The succubus points at your buxom mother, freezing her in place. "Human, you did not tell me my dessert was such a treat, that tiny sister of yours was a decent snack but this, this is a five-star meal. I hope you'll enjoy unwrapping this one for me" she says winking at you. You walk up to your mother, heart pounding, you reach out and touch her breast. You get the feeling she is doing this to humiliate you if only she knew how much you've always wanted to do this. Despite the horror of the event taking place you cannot help but be extremely aroused. You always knew you were a bit kinky but this is crazy. You hear a snap behind you.

You continue to fondle her as you untie her apron with your left hand, lifting it over her head and throwing it aside. The expression on your mother’s face is that of disbelief. Perhaps she thinks this is all a bad dream, unfortunately for her it is very real. You lift off her top revealing her massive breasts practically popping out of her bra. Unhooking her bra and tossing it aside you are faced with two of the most incredible looking breasts you have ever seen. You take a moment to fondle them kissing them gently as you move your hand down and unbutton her pants. You slide off her pants and panties together revealing your mothers shaved pussy. "Oh my god" you say, practically drooling. "Wait a minute, I can talk" you say aloud lifting your hands up. The demon sitting on the couch behind you laughs "well, you were enjoying yourself so much I figured I'd let you have some fun on your own. Make no mistake, if you try to run and call someone I will revoke this privilege. Do you understand?" weakly you exclaim "y.yes.." she forcefully remarks back "Yes what?" "Y..Yes mistress..." "that's better" she says, "please continue"

You know this is wrong but you don't want to stop. You are completely overcome with lust, casting common sense and rationality aside you continue to undress your Mother. She looks at you disappointingly tears welling in her eyes. You don't care, she's food now. You will have your fun and then send her to that demon's gut with your sister. You pick your mother up in both arms. She is considerably heavier than your sister. You flip her around and present her head to the demon. The succubus smiles, pops open her jaw and leans back moaning "aaaaaaahhhhh..." as her tongue dangles out of her mouth. You move forward placing her head on the demon's tongue. You feel her warm breath blowing across your face, the acrid stench smells somehow inviting. As you stare into the abyss of her throat you can't help but feel a sense of excitement, a will to get in there yourself and slide down. You don't know what to make of it but for now, it's Mom's turn.

The demon's tongue gently rolls across your mother huge boobs, moaning with pleasure at their taste. She takes one big swallow, taking a moment to stretch her lower jaw extra wide to accommodate for your Mothers busty chest. You are holding on to your mother’s lower half. You slap her ass watching the pleasing jiggle, sadly noting this is the last time you'll ever see it. You finger her pussy, surprised to find that it is wet, you feel her body quiver in your hands as you push deeper and deeper. The demon takes another big gulp and her lips are now up to your Mother's waist. She pushes your fingers out of the way with her tongue and continues what you were doing with it. You see your mother squirm with pleasure as her tongue reaches deep inside of her. GULP, the demon's mouth has reached your Mother's thighs. She tastes her legs and takes them in slowly, much like your sister and finishes her feet with a hard gulp and snaps her finger.

The demon beckons you to come closer pointing at her belly, squirming harder now that she has taken the spell off your Mother. You lean against her big red stomach, sinking in slightly noting that it feels quite pleasing. You hear a chorus of gurgles and the sounds of digestion. You feel your Mother moving around and sobbing gently. "Looks like your sister is done, I'd give your Mom a good 40 minutes before she's mush." the succubus says cold and uncaringly. You continue to lay against her stomach, whispering into it "shhhhh.. it's ok... You're just food now."

You continue to lay there until both the succubus's meals are significantly smaller and mushier. "Now we have only one problem" the succubus says picking you up by the shirt and holding her in front of her face. "I'm still owed one more sacrifice and I've already eaten everyone here, except for you so you have two options. You can join your Mother and Sister in my gut and I’ll turn the whole family into shit, or you can find me another meal. Here's the thing though, it can't just be some bum off the street, it has to be someone who you care about, that's how I get the most power out of the contract it's why I do this. Make your choice..."

TO BE CONTINUED?
If you would like to see more let me know which choice he/she should make. I hope you enjoyed it
Last edited by soup14 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soup14
New to the forum

Re: Story: Careful what you wish for (POV, F/F, Succubus)

Postby rugli » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Get eaten next that would be only logical choose to make for our prontagonist.
rugli
Participator

Postby Christess12 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 am

rugli wrote:Get eaten next that would be only logical choose to make for our prontagonist.

Agreed
Want some fun? I RP and get off on pleasing others however I can, just PM me and I can fulfill your wildest fantasies.
Christess12
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 pm

So much for the wish...lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby BlackWidow552 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 am

rugli wrote:Get eaten next that would be only logical choose to make for our prontagonist.

Absolutely not, she must sacrifice a girlfriend then as part of the demon pact she becomes one herself and devours the demon.
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby Kabei » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 am

I agee with a girlfriend sacrifice.
Kabei
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!