Proof Reader Wanted for Next Chapter of "FF/f" Story

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Proof Reader Wanted for Next Chapter of "FF/f" Story

Postby Gershwin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 am

So, I'm looking for someone (or maybe two people) to proof-read and comment on the next chapter of "The Perks of an Amazonian Girlfriend" before I publish it. I'll even throw in a small reward for putting the work in ;)

The first two parts can be found here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/355505

Part three is smaller than the first two as it's basically how I wanted to end part two but ran out of time.

See the first two parts tags to get a gist of the themes.

My preference is a female forum member who enjoys the themes in this story, since all the characters in this story are female and it is centered around their relationship and interaction, I'm really looking for some non-male-centric feedback or comments. I won't ignore you if you don't meet those criteria, but preference will be given to those that do.

Let me know via PM or comment here if you're interested.
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Re: Proof Reader Wanted for Next Chapter of "FF/f" Story

Postby Gershwin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:19 am

Never mind, I've posted the next part anyway: https://aryion.com/g4/view/454816
Gershwin
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!