Story: "Bunnies in the Lion's Den" (Anthro, soft, plot-heav)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: "Bunnies in the Lion's Den" (Anthro, soft, plot-heav)

Postby Arta_Shrike » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Hello all! I recently took the writing prompt "A prey family moves in with a friendly predator" and created a story out of it!

When a lion learns his rabbit girlfriend's family is about to lose their home, he decides to open his doors to them. Can a lion live peacefully with a house full of prey? Will their neighbors even give them the chance?

This story was designed to focus on plot and character development. Vore plays a big part but is not the central focus.

Below, I have pasted the first chapter, followed by a link to the full upload in my gallery if the first bit hooks you!

Content warnings: Soft vore (Oral, Fatal, Unwilling), Anthro characters, size difference (not micro/macro), M/M and M/F vore, and implied but not explicit sexual content. Word count: 18,000 (Novella-length)

I hope you enjoy it! All feedback welcome! I will reply to any comment either here or in my gallery!

BUNNIES IN THE LION’S DEN
by Arta Shrike

♦♦♦CHAPTER ONE♦♦♦

The sun had already retreated below the horizon when Sigmund finally got to hear the click of his door behind him. With a relieved sigh, the lion shook out his regal mane before yanking his tie off of his neck, dropping it on the hook beside the door, and pulling open the buttons on his shirt. That done, he took the heavy steps necessary to reach his living room collapsed on his favorite chair. He waited in silence for a while, breathing deeply, before he heard padded footsteps moving ever closer to him.

Sigmund opened his eyes. An orange-furred rabbit had walked up to him. She was much shorter than him, though plainly developed enough to be an adult. As Sigmund opened his eyes, she smiled, and leaned her elbows onto his stomach. Sigmund replied by reaching his heavy hand down and pinching the back of her shirt before effortlessly lifting her into the air and up to his lips.

The rabbit grabbed Sigmund’s muzzle and pulled her face into it, kissing him deeply. Sigmund responded with a passionate kiss of his own, before giving a heavy exhale and plopping the bunny down on his stomach.

“Long day, Siggy?” the rabbit asked.

“Like you would not believe, Sunny,” Sigmund replied. “An argument with the board. An argument with a client. The financial company reneged on their contract until we threatened legal action. Empty threats to devour one another were being passed around like birthday cards.”

Suddenly the bunny bounced up as a blow from inside Sigmund’s stomach shoved out, complete with an angry yell.

“Woah!” Sunny said. “Not all of them empty, apparently!”

Sigmund chuckled. “Why he thought that he needed to barge into my office to demand in person that his contract be cancelled is beyond me,” he replied. “It was simply more efficient to eat him than let him drag out a legal battle over the kill fee.”

“Looks like he paid it in the end!” Sunny laughed. “Feels like a big one!”

“Badger. And, yes, he was big. Large class B, maybe even a small A. He’ll last me a week, at least. Only good part of my day.”

“Well, I’m glad you’ve got a full belly,” Sunny said, her expression turning seductive. “Cause I think you’re going to need the extra energy tonight…”

“Oh, really?” Sigmund said, reaching out and taking her by the chin. “You think I’ll need a lot of energy to take a little fluffy bunny and reduce her to a squirming pile of unbearable pleasure?”

“I guess we’re gonna have to find out…” Sunny said, right at the moment her phone rang.

Sunny grimaced in annoyance and slid the device out of her pocket just far enough to glance at the screen. “Eh, it can wait.”

“Really? Who was it?” Sigmund asked.

“My mom. I’ll call her back.”

“Oh no,” Sigmund said, “that’d be rude. We can’t leave her hanging.”

“She’ll be fine. Come on…” Sunny said, trying to shove the phone back into her pocket before Sigmund caught her by the wrist and pulled it back out. Looking up, she saw her boyfriend wearing a devious expression.

“Now, now,” Sigmund said, “I’d hate for your mother to think something might have happened to you. In fact,” he began pulling Sunny’s phone away from her. She struggled, but he used his other hand to grab her ears and tugged her backwards. “This would be a good time to introduce myself. I’m sure your overheated loins can wait a minute or an hour while I OW!”

Sunny bent back and bit Sigmund’s hand, making him release her ears. She climbed over his chest and began struggling for the phone while he held it away from her. “Phone. Down. Sex. Now,” she demanded.

As she began crawling over Sigmund’s head to reach the device, the lion opened his mouth and released a loud belch right into her face. “Agh!” Sunny grabbed her nose and took a step backward onto Sigmund’s stomach. Within that stomach, the badger, irritated by the belch, kicked out and unintentionally knocked Sunny backwards onto the carpet. Grinning, Sigmund pressed the phone to his ear. “Good evening, Mrs. Velveteen!”

“Jerk!” Sunny shouted.

“I see you’ve heard of me! Yes, I am that lion. My name’s Sigmund. Pleasure to talk to you. Sunny’s right here, I’m sure she’d love to chat with you.”

Sunny began bouncing up next to Sigmund’s ear, trying and failing to pull his hand down. “Mom! Hang up! Sig and I are trying to bang!”

Suddenly, Sigmund’s expression turned from serious to curious. “What do you mean, you wanted to talk to me?” Sunny stopped bouncing as she saw Sigmund get more serious. “Hang on, I’m going to put you on speakerphone.” With a tap, he set the phone on the armrest and bent down. “You said you needed help?”

“Mom?” Sunny said, leaning against the chair. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh, baby,” Mrs. Velveteen’s voice sounded tired and strained. “I’ve just lost my job, and I’m losing the house in a few days.”

Sigmund and Sunny shared a worried look. Rabbits and other small creatures didn’t tend to last long without homes.

“I’m…very sorry to hear that, Mrs. Velveteen,” Sigmund said. “What happened?”

“My position was eliminated in the company’s recent reorganization,” she said. “And you’d think I would have more of a grace period, but I’d only just learned I was under investigation for a paid debt that someone had misfiled as overdue and had been sending notices to the wrong address.”

“Sounds like a bureaucratic nightmare,” Sigmund said.

“How long do you have?” Sunny said.

“If I don’t have a job, I’ll be evicted on Monday.”

“I’m very sorry, but what did you want me for?” Sigmund asked.

Mrs. Velveteen sighed. “I really can’t expect you to accept, I won’t be mad if you don’t, but I need a place for me and my family to stay, just until I can find a new job. I know you have a big house and I think Sunny told me it was just you and her...”

Sigmund glanced at Sunny. The bunny looked up at him with a somber expression, her ears flopped downwards. A moment of awkward silence passed between them, only partially broken by the squirms within Sigmund’s stomach.

“Besides yourself, how many are in your family?” Sigmund asked.

“I have twenty children living with me right now.”

There was silence between the three of them for a few moments. Then, Sigmund shrugged and smiled. “You know what, why not.”

“Really?!” Mrs. Velveteen asked. Sunny’s ears perked up and she smiled brightly.

“I mean, even for my size, I have a pretty big house that stays mostly empty. I assume you’re all class C?”

“Yes!” came the reply. Class C citizens were the smallest individuals, usually below four feet, and the most vulnerable to predators. Sigmund, at nine feet tall, sat comfortably in class A.

“Then it should be fine. We can meet tomorrow, if you’d like, to discuss a renter’s deposit and insurance.”

A sigh cam through the line. “I’m sorry,” Mrs. Velveteen said, sounding downcast, “I’m feeding my children with food stamps right now. I don’t have the savings for things like that.”

Sigmund paused to consider. He glanced over at Sunny, who looked back at him with pleading eyes. “Okay, that’s not a dealbreaker,” Sigmund said. “But without a deposit, I really can’t offer you any sort of contract.”

Everyone knew what wasn’t being spoken. Without a contract, the Velveteen family would not be legal residents in Sigmund’s home, and thus, no legal protection. Sigmund could legally do whatever he wanted to them while they were in his home, whether that be evicting them or eating them.

“I understand,” came the terse reply.

“Well, alright then. Shall I plan to see you Monday?”

A few quick plans were made for what time Sigmund would be available to welcome them into his home, what sort of arrangements to expect, and a few general rules before Mrs. Velveteen expressed her relief and gratitude, and the call was ended. Sigmund looked back up to Sunny.

“Well. Things are going to get busy around here real quick.”

Sunny nodded. “Yeah, but still, thanks so much honey. It means a lot to me.”

“You really love your family, huh?”

“My siblings, eh, some of them, but I’m really glad for my mom. She’s went through hell and high water raising us, especially after dad got eaten. She’s a natural survivor and doesn’t take nonsense from anybody.”

“Sounds like you really respect her.”

“She earned it. But you know what?” Sunny took a standing hop, landed on the armrest, and shoved Sigmund’s head backwards. “For the next hour, at the least, I’d really rather not talk about my mother.”

“Oh, really?” Sigmund replied, his voice turning teasing again. “I suppose you’d prefer to talk about existential philosophy, or perhaps the terrible things certain politicians GRK-“

With deft fingers, Sunny had slipped her hand into Sigmund’s mouth mid-sentence, grabbed his rough tongue, and yanked it out of his mouth. “What’s wrong, Siggy? Bunny got your tongue?” With a wicked grin, she released it, letting him pull it back into his mouth and wince. “I can think of at least three uses for that tongue better than blathering, kitty.”

Sigmund smacked his sore tongue against his palate a few times. When he recovered, he gave a playful glare to Sunny. “Oh, it’s on now, bunny.”

“Oh dear. I seem to have upset a big scary lion. Whatever shall I -MMPH!”

“Was that one of the uses for my tongue you had in mind?” Sigmund asked.

“Shut up! Don’t stop!”

He didn’t.

Click here to read the full story!
Arta_Shrike
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!