Links to my stories elsewhere

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Links to my stories elsewhere

Postby Scrumptious » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:04 pm

(Copied from my blog)

Over the years that I have been a shirt-tail member of the online fetish community, I have written a small handful of stories. However, since I found Giantess World (and its previous iterations) long before I found Eka's Portal, that is where I have posted them. As a result, I don't have any of those stories here, but I'm pleased (and long overdue) to link to them so that the vore community here can also read them.

They all include some common central themes (F/m, Vore, GTS, semi-willing, semi-gentle, feet, slave), which are part of my fantasies. So, if you also like these sorts of things, these are the sorts of things you will like. The older ones are finished. The newer ones seem to have proliferated very slowly, since I don't have a lot of time to write, and they are in a state of being incomplete. Nevertheless, they all have some climactic moment, which is what we ultimately want from these stories - more than a sense of completion.

Anyway, without further ado:

Naomi (2007)
(FINISHED - A girl discovers her fetish, her powers, and her prey.)

Begging (2008)
(FINISHED - A young couple find themselves in a predicament. A jealous college girl couldn't have him for herself, and therefore decided to take them both.)

Louise (2008)
(FINISHED - A pair of friends with some compatible desires.)

Lady Sarah (2011)
(FINISHED -Mark replaces his girlfriend's cat with himself.)

A Goddess in Becoming (2008)
(UNFINISHED - A man, finding himself in a world suddenly too big for him, calls on a friend. Eventually, she comes to appreciate his predicament. EPIC)

Chryssie (2014)
(UNFINISHED - Chryssie is a beautifully self-centered young mother, who not only has to swallow up men to live, but enjoys doing so. However, she will meet a man who's like she did not expect.)

Hair to Toe (2018)
(UNFINISHED - A man and his hairdresser engage in a dare.)
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Links to my stories elsewhere

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:10 am

WOW! Excellent!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Links to my stories elsewhere

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Thanks!

If you're inclined, let me know which of them you rate the highest/lowest.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!