Looking for advice.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Looking for advice.

Postby SadisticArts » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:44 am

So, I'm a pretty new artist. I don't just do vore, in fact I focus on sadistic torture and Ryona, but I do do hard core from time to time like this

https://perildominance.deviantart.com/g ... etine-Elfe

because I love to see a damsel get torn to shreds.

Anyway, I made a Patreon ages ago to pledge to other people and recently have started using it to host my own work (already got one follower which is neat) and I'm trying to actively research where to best post my work because DA just isn't the right place for it I don't think, I thought about e-hentai but you're not really allowed to plug links on that site are you? Idk, I had someone suggest I come here and although I do do vore, it's not 100% my focus in fact I'm trying to diversify my content. My all time favourite thing to do is debreasting or breast related torture, for example on my Patreon I have a set of images where an elf is branded on her tit, and then the monster stabs into the point of her nipple with a red hot closed pair of scissors before using those scissors to chop off the nipple, I was supposed to show him eating it but I forgot: not to self do that.

Anyway, is this a good place to post my work and my previews or is there another site more suited to my style?
SadisticArts
New to the forum

Re: Looking for advice.

Postby OERN » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 am

Your work definitely seems to be the polar opposite of mine, but I don't see why you wouldn't find an audience here. I myself am very much a light weight when it comes to vore but there are plenty of people that are more hardcore than me. There are a lot of people with the vore kink that are into very graphic stuff.

Just take a look at this fourm and see.

You'll get a lot more acceptance here than most places.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby SadisticArts » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:13 am

The funny thing is that I kind of have a bit of a distaste for most "hard vore" I kind of think my version is medium.

I don't like seeing guts and stuff, blood is fine though, I'm more into the mentality of it. I like to see the victim slowly get tortured, and vore is a good way to do that but for most vore enthusiasts and vore artists they seem to just jump straight into tearing the victim apart. I guess I'm more into the peril side of things but than again, people who like peril seem to like ONLY the peril and don't finish off with the victim getting what's coming to them, they either just drop the sequence and leave it up to "your imagination" or they make some sort of deus ex machina for the victim to escape and to then be captured again, this to me just feels like teasing.

I guess my interests sort of overlap on everything but I have a very niche specific way I like to do things. I like to combine peril, and payoff into one thing and tell a story of a victim succumbing to their despair, that can include vore and death/snuff.

It'd be nice to find a place that does this sort of stuff, I've found a couple of patreons that have q few hundred dollars worth of supports each but like... only 2-3. It's very rare to get artists with this combination for some reason.
SadisticArts
New to the forum

Postby SadisticArts » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 am

Oh and other times artists who are into torture either seem to not go far enough or too far for my liking. I don't particularly like seeing dismemberment of the limbs and such and people just seem to jump straight into the hardcore stuff straight away, or they leave it at whipping marks as there heaviest form of torture.

Either just seems redundant to me haha, start slow, build up, then execute them or tear em apart imo.
SadisticArts
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:50 am

I'd recommend taking this thread down to the "Hard Vore" Sub-forum.
viewforum.php?f=54

That way you don't get in trouble.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:03 am

You don't have to post to the harvore forum, just like people posting softvore don't have to post to the softvore forum.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!