Cock Vore Bulges, and Squirming (TEST)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Cock Vore Bulges, and Squirming (TEST)

Postby DeepLuck37 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:34 am

Do my Bulges, and squirming look good? If not please tell me what I could do better! #cock vore
Attachments
Test.png
#cock vore
Test.png (20.13 KiB) Viewed 1453 times
DeepLuck37
New to the forum

Re: Cock Vore Bulges, and Squirming (TEST)

Postby Houyo » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Bro, I hate to be the arbiter of bad news, but you've got a lot of practice ahead of you. I suggest looking up a guide online that will show you the basics of drawing, or maybe borrow an art book from the library. It'll be a lot of hard work, but I believe in you. Good luck!
Houyo
???

Postby merlovinit » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:30 am

Is it possible for you to get a drawing tablet? Or to draw on paper and scan or even just take pics with your phone? There are people out there who can draw well with a computer mouse but its honestly not worth it and you will certainly have a hard time learning artistic skills with one.
merlovinit
Participator

Postby Bradleymiddler » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:06 pm

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at here. I'm sorry.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!