STORY: An average guide to the year 4099 chapter:1

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

STORY: An average guide to the year 4099 chapter:1

Postby GuyDeadly » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:56 pm

My name is Kyle, and I'll be guiding you through my average day in the year 4099.
The first thing to note about this time period is how radically different it has changed over the past two millennia. Human civilization, the world, and human biology itself has evolved into something so different it will appear "alien" to those of the 21st century. Many social and cultural standards, as well as physical standards have changed gradually, so don't be surprised when something comes across as strange or disturbing as many of our customs and laws have changed as well.

Again, my name is Kyle. I'm 54632 cycles old, or about 14 Terran years according to 21st century units. I live on Ryooli-5, an artificial miniature of Terra located in the perseus arm of the milky way galaxy with a population of 1.2 billion people. 99.9% of the population are Terrans (like myself), but immigration policies are starting to bring in more and more of the other 6 known sentient races. And this is how an average morning on Ryooli-5 is like.

My morning starts off just like any other. In a soft, warm, ~wet environment. I can hear the constant {thump-thump} sound as I wake, a comforting sound. Kind of makes it hard to get up in the morning. I just wanna stay here and sleep in... {SPLOOSH}
Suddenly, I'm ejected from my comfort zone onto my mom's bed with her squatting over me. "mom?" I rub my eyes trying to wake up, but as soon as I open them a waterfall pours all over me. *cough cough* "mom what's goin-mmfff!?" I try to ask her what's going on and why she's in such a rush but her tongue suddenly fills my mouth with our morning kiss. "Sorry sweetie but I overslept, we need to hurry so you can go to school on time, so I had to give you an emergency shower. You and your sister need to eat breakfast and get ready to go. She still hasn't woken up or taken a bath yet, do you mind helping?"
I look at mom and see a sister sized bulge still in her.
"Sure"
"Thanks sweetie! Please don't hold back, we need to hurry. Thanks for the meal!"
Mom gives a big grin just before gobbling up my erection.
"I'm gonna go ahead now"
She looks at me in the eyes as if to say "go ahead" while stroking my dick with her mouth. I release my seed into my mother's throat, giving my sister both a wake up call and a bath.

Meanwhile, inside her belly...
My twin sister Lily was already half awake. Mom had started moving all of a sudden so it was hard not to notice. She looked up near the entrance of the stomach and sticky white goo began pouring down. She opened her mouth as if catching snowflakes during winter, but instead caught a glob of sweet bother pudding. It covered her body and began to fill up to her waist. She took up huge scoops and scrubbed her body up and down with it and coated her hair, occasionally eating some too. It was about time for her to come out so she began to make her journey out of her mother.

Back on the bed...
My mother's throat bulged and my cum stained sister exited her maw and onto me. We held each other close and kissed, tongue and all. "morning bro" "morning sis" Mom then gave Lily the same morning kiss before handing out breakfast.
"Your father already emptied out the left, so Lily you can have the right and Kyle you can have Lily's. Now hurry up, eat, get dressed and don't miss the bus." She said before shoving a tit into my sister's mouth. She started to suck on her nipple as she braced my face against her own and I began to do the same. Milk filled my mouth as huge cupfuls of lactation were pumped from my sister's tit. In no time at all our stomachs were bursting from breakfast. We got dressed, still partially wet from our showers and struggling to fit our shirts over our bloated bellies.

My mom started to shoo us out the door to catch the bus
"take your bottles, don't be late for class, make sure to feed each other lunch and be home on time, your big sister is visiting from college so we're having a big dinner tonight"

We caught the bus just in time and our classmates were already at it. Our fellow students were already eating, birthing and humping each other. Luckily there was a spot for Lily and I do finish our business since we didn't have time before. We sit ourselves down on an empty seat and we get out our bottles. We each have two, one labelled "water" and the other labelled "milk". The one labelled water is for PE when we're running around and the one labelled milk is for something to drink in class.
We trade each other our bottles, then I lift her skirt and she unzips my pants. She hold my "water" bottle near her crotch as I stroke her pussy and I hold her "water" bottle near mine as she strokes my cock. The bus ride is short so we have to hurry, since we also have the milk bottles to fill. Because this is the "water" bottle I release a stream of pre-cum into the bottle and she releases her discharge into the other. With the bottles filled we trade and begin work on the milk. Lily lifts her breast out of her shirt and the begins to stroke me off again. I squeeze the milk out of her boob and because this is the "milk" bottle release cum into her bottle. We finished just in time to arrive at school. We trade bottles and make our way off to class. We won't see each other again til lunch. Since we didn't pack anything today I have to save the rest of it for then.... so I'm on a small masturbation fast right now. Ugh so annoying.

Well, time to get to class.
Next time, School Day: a guide to the history of technology, food and sex!

Author's note:
This was the start of a little short story I've had on my mind for a while. Its basically the presentation of a kid's daily life in the year 4099 written as though to guide people in the 21st century through the new and drastic changes humanity has gone through. This covered a small part of family interaction but I would like to further introduce how technology, biology, culture, eating habits and society as a whole has changed. Some of the things here will be explained later on when I go into further detail in the lore.
-enjoy
GuyDeadly
New to the forum

Re: STORY: An average guide to the year 4099 chapter:1

Postby joyrider1986 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 am

An interesting future. Maybe you could explain a bit more about the living arrangements. Are the apartment very small and thats why they spend the night all together? Also when they feed each other with their body fluids, where does that energy come from? Sorry if those seem boring questions, i'm just curious :D
joyrider1986
Somewhat familiar

Re: STORY: An average guide to the year 4099 chapter:1

Postby GuyDeadly » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 am

excellent questions! I will indeed be going over living arrangements as well as the community structure next chapter. Eating habits and diets will also be explained when I cover how humans evolved physically to get to where they are now.
GuyDeadly
New to the forum

STORY: An average guide to the year 4099 chapter: 2

Postby GuyDeadly » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:14 pm

My name is Kyle. If this is your first time seeing this guide, please refer to chapter 1 before continuing. Otherwise, welcome back to my average day in the year 4099.

Continuing from where we left off, I was making my way to class. Math is my first class of the day. Which was largely uneventful. I spent most of my time sipping on my milk bottle and answering the questions as best I could, but nothing too interesting happened. Well math is math after all...

After math was social studies. Today my classmate Madison was giving her history presentation that she didn't do last week. I get to class and sit down just a few minutes before my teacher comes in.
"Ok students, before we get started can I get three of you to come here? I was in a rush and forgot my breakfast, don't worry I'll make sure you all get extra credit for today."
I didn't really need the credit, and things were probably going to heat up in there anyway so I decided to let some other kids take it. Three of my classmates stood up and went over to the teacher, who proceeded to devour them one by one. Just as I predicted her belly began shaking to the beat of three students pleasuring each other.
"Now lets begin, Madison, you have the floor"

Madison walked up to the front of the room and turned to face everyone. Her her shirt was stained with milk and her belly was bursting cause she was pregnant with my best friend Issac's child, though now that I see the white drool all over her face her belly was probably bursting with something else too. She was hiccuping and shaking as she gave her presentation.

"From the end of the 21st century til the modern era. The beginning of humanity's final hic~ evolution began just before world war III. However, it was not due to the discoveries of Dr. Howard Forewill like most sources claim, but by the theories and teachings of Dr. Alexander Warren. Dr. Warren believed that humanity was starting to fail due to several factors including, declining birth rates, constant conflicts, diseases, and lack of "mega-energy" as he termed it. Back then humans were susceptible to all kinds of diseases and sicknesses and were required to eat daily as a necessity for living and due to cultural shifts births of the next generation were becoming frightening rare. He proposed to research various steps in human evolution, as well as giving food and by extension the environment and much needed boost. However, these stages in evolution he proposed were deemed "disgusting" or "impure", and was arrested for his crimes against "public sanctity". During his imprisonment, World War III began. Lasting over 20 years humanity was crumbling. World wide both food and the human population plummeted by almost 90%. Through the legal actions of the W.H.O. the world desperately called Dr. Warren who was previously imprisoned for such ideas, to evolve the world in order to save it.
He began by altering human DNA, trying to find means to combat "atomic sickness" in order to preserve the remaining humans. By doing so he discovered a genetic composition that gave immunity to over 40% of the world's known diseases. Afterwards he began work on making reproduction more effective. Unfortunately, hic~ the atomic sickness had stunted the reproductive system, dropping conception rates to almost 15% of what it once was. During his research the UWG (United World Government) issued a new law that granted households a yearly income for every child born. Eventually, the law was amended that the yearly income would be given to the mother for every child born, while the father would receive 5% of the income per child upon DNA confirmation. Dr. Warren died two years before he could release the results for his reproduction method but Dr. Forewill took up the mantle and continued the journey to the modern era. While he wasn't able to completely restore the human reproductive system, he was able to make some improvements. For starters he perfected the gene that gave humans immunity to 95% of all diseases and birth mutations. STDs, AIDS, cancer, the flu, autism, Asperger syndrome, etc. were all completely a thing of the past. Sex with multiple partners and even incest was made inconsequential medically speaking. Next, he lowered the age of puberty. Boys and girls would become fully developed men and women sexually by the age of 10 Terran years. Though they would still have to "grow up", which today the only difference hic~ between a "child" and an "adult" is height and weight.
The next thing to change was the food, though this wouldn't be properly executed until 15 years after Dr. Forewill's retirement. Previously plants and animals had to be harvested and slaughtered in masses in order to sedate human hunger. The first step in changing this was to change how we store energy. We are not clear who specifically perfected it, but credit was given to Dr. Forewill, who was following Dr. Warren's "mega-energy" theory, and the result was called Forewillerie. Forewillerie was a super calorie which could store over ten thousand times the amount of energy in the same space. The body was changed yet again to produce and store these super calories and to never waste a single thing. (which had the side effect of eliminating excrement) The next step was to alter our food. Plants were genetically altered to give much higher amounts of nutrition and animals were genetically altered to become much larger and "shed" large portions of flesh. This resulted in what we today call "Big food". hic~ These allowed humans to harvest a lot fewer plants, keep less animals, cease animal slaughter and eat less frequently. Today, humans can survive about 5 Terran cycles without eating, though we still hold the tradition of "thanksgiving" where we all stuff ourselves with big food and having the occasional meal is still a modern habit. Eating became a luxury instead of a necessity and genitals became strictly sexual as excretion became obsolete.

One thousand five hundred years later, it was culturally acceptable to have sex with multiple partners, even in public and with hic~ family members. However, this wasn't the end of human evolution. With the rise of new technology terraforming became possible and in fact extremely easy. New planets were colonized and humanity spread. Eventually, technology would advance to allow "stellarforming" which allowed us to alter the properties of stars. By doing so we have been able to alter 65% of all suns that humanity orbits to provide "nutritious solar rays". Humans were again genetically altered to grow skins that can absorb these rays allowing for human photosynthesis. Humans that live on tidal locked planets are able to live without eating due to constant photosynthesis.

Due to the absolute lack of need for constant eating and the rise in sexual culture, scientists would evolve humanity once again.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
Madison stopped with a long groan as she released a waterfall of discharge, leaving her feet soaked in a pool of her own cum. She must have been pretty excited to be up there in front of the class.

"Ahem hic~. Due to the rise in sexual culture, scientists altered humans to have skins that can resist gastric acids, as well as hyper flexible ligaments and unhinge-able jaws and pelvises allowing for vorish and unbirthing sexual fantasies to become reality. In addition, to take advantage of the excess energy humans could store in their bodies they developed "hyper-fluid glands". These hyper-fluid glands produced high quantities of highly nutritious bodily fluids such as milk, cum and pre-cum, drool and discharge that could be mentally controlled as easily as a muscle, like so....uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
On command Madison released another waterfall and her previously leaking tits suddenly unleash a gushing milk-stream.

"Thank you for your enthusiasm Madison, but please urp! save any remaining demonstrations til the end ok?" The teacher spat up a glob of cum mid sentence. Though Madison was making a mess of the floor seems like the party in teacher's stomach were making a bigger mess.

"hic~ Thanks to the efforts of Dr. Warren, Dr. Forewill and all the scientists to come after humanity now thrives as perfect beings, physically, medically and sexually. Cultures have changed, laws have changed and humanity itself has changed drastically. hic~ Thank you"

It wasn't a very well written presentation but it got the point across. Afterwards I went onto my next class, PE. Today we were doing intercourse relay, but because I was trying to save my cum for lunch I asked the coach if I could do swallowing exercises instead. Coach said Susan needed practice anyway. So she and I took turns eating each other and running laps around the gym as the other students fucked each other from one side of the gym to the other. While I was running I was sipping on Lily's cum thinking how she must have already drank my pre-cum since she took PE before I did. Susan also got a drink too since she was in my stomach.

After PE was lunch, where Lily and I met up.
"You save enough for lunch?" she asked as we sat down on the table.
"Yeah, been waiting all day, you?"
"Same here, lets dig in."

Lily lays down on top of me on the table, surrounded by hundreds of other students and goes for my dick. I at the same time hold her ass and begin to give a "morning kiss" to her second mouth. I believe this was called 69ing? We go at it for a few moments before lunch comes flooding in. I begin to swallow huge loads of my sister's cum as I cum loads down her throat. Soon our bellies get so large we can't hold onto each other properly anymore. We still had some time before the next class so I flipped her over and inserted my cock in her second mouth and begin to fuck her. Her tits leaked as I pounded her over and over and her belly swelled even more. Lunch ended and we had to get back to class. I walked down the hall when the vice principle came on the speaker. [May I have your attention students, the 2:30 language class is cancelled for today. Miss Triss will not be coming in today. Please use this free time for study hall, thank you] Basically it meant Miss Triss was eaten by the vice principle again. Oh well, that just means one more class for today...

Next time, End of the day: big sis comes home!
GuyDeadly
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!