Tyfa's Vore Shenanigans! (Stardew Valley and One Piece)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Tyfa's Vore Shenanigans! (Stardew Valley and One Piece)

Postby belchingprincess » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:14 am

Hey, I'm Tyfa, and I've been writing soft oral same size vore for quite a long time and had a lot of practice. I'm really confident in my writing abilities! I'm very sure people will enjoy my cutesy writing! About my writing, it's very self-indulgent. It's for me specifically, and while I hope others enjoy it, I mostly make it for my own purpose. Two characters I'll be focusing on are Emily from Stardew Valley and Nico Robin from One Piece, and I'll probably have a regular series of me being eaten by or eating them, with lots of gushy romance. Yes, I put myself in the stories, because, really, it's just my dream to try to live out my fantasies and this is the best way to do that, aside from roleplaying, which I do enjoy.

Quick note: I am trans. I got a dick. I write about it in the story. Don't use terms like "futa," "trap," "herms," or "shemale" towards me. That's not nice.

Anyway, here's my first writing piece, it's about Emily!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily’s Love: Part 1

I walked into 2 Willow Lane, to see a girl I quite liked and thought highly of, for a special request I wasn’t sure if she’d do. I walked in, a little anxious, and then opened the door to her room. There she was, at her table with her cloth. She was as cute and adorable as ever. I struck up a small convo to break the ice today. “Hey, Emily, how are you doing?” She smiled wide, happy to see me as always. “Hi, Tyfa! I’m doing great today? I’m so happy you liked my dance yesterday! It was special just for you!” The dance she did for me was so entrancing and, although it caught me off guard, I really liked it and didn’t expect her to do that for me. It’s when I truly fell in love with her.

“I… have something special for you too.” I handed her a small v-neck tee that would expose her belly and a pair of comfy shorts. I knew she’d need to change before accepting my request, so she didn’t tear her dress. “Oh, wow! Thank you so much! I’ll change into it right now so you can see what I look like in it! I’ll just hop into my closet for a bit! No peeking!” She slid into her closet and after some ruffling around, she came out, excited and grinning. “How do I look? They fit nicely!” She looked beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous. “I think you look amazing.” Her smile got bigger. “Thank you so much! I’m really happy we’re friends, Tyfa!”

I started twiddling my fingers, knowing I had to ask the big question. “So, I kind of have… a request I’d like to ask you?” She looked curious. “It’s just, my entire life, I’ve always had this dream, a fantasy… of… being eaten, swallowed whole. I wanted to wait until I found the right girl, someone I knew who’d be gentle and caring… I know that sounds absolutely bizarre, and what I’m about to ask will probably make you think I’m crazy, but… will you… eat me? I’m really tasty and enjoyable, I promise! D-don’t worry about harming me, I’ll be okay, I promise. You can say no, I just… really needed to ask you. It’s okay if you’re disgusted with me, you can even stop being my friend if you want, but… I guess I’ll stop talking now and let you answer.”

Her face was in total shock and confusion. “I… uh, wow… That… sure is some fantasy. I… don’t know?” Her belly grumbled. “Uhhh… sorry. I might need some time to think about that?” I frown for a second, but then try to hide it so I don’t upset her more. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shock you or freak you out like this.” She looks concerned. “Don’t worry about it, I’m not judging you. I still like you a lot… Come here, I’ll give you a hug.” She opens her arms and I walk up to her, leaning forward into them. Her arms embrace me and she rubs my back. “I just… don’t even know how I’d do that. How does that even work?”

Feeling the back rubbing and the hug made me smile. “Oh, well, it’s actually not as tough as it sounds. You just open your mouth as wide as you can, lean forward a bit and I’ll shove my face into it, and you just start to swallow. Keep a tight firm grip on me and lift me up a bit, and guide me down as you keep swallowing. Eventually you’d get to my feet and you’d just tuck them into your mouth and give one big gulp and… I’d be in your belly. Hehe… I know too much about this. I’ve thought about it so much for so many years.” She looks curious. “Hmmm… okay. I… might try it?”

I cheer up almost immediately hearing that. “You think so?” She smiles meekly. “Sure.” I smile wide and cheer a bit. Her smile becomes bigger, too, seeing me happy. “Aww, well… so I just do this?” She closes her eyes and opens her mouth really big and I get lost at the view of her gaping maw, almost as if it was calling me. I zone out until she opens one eye to make sure I was still paying attention. “O-oh, yeah! So, you’re sure?” She smiles and nods, her belly growling and seeming to agree. I cheer again and she opens her mouth wide once more. She leans forward, waiting for me to plant my face onto her tongue. I do so and I notice she starts to blush. She must’ve enjoyed my taste already. “W-wait!” I shout out. Her eyes open and she closes her mouth. “What’s wrong?”

“I… don’t think my clothes will digest… Is it okay if… I take them off?” She blushes a deep red, nodding silently. I remove my top, revealing my decently-sized breasts and my chubby belly. Her eyes go big. She obviously enjoyed what she saw. “I hope you’re not… turned off by this.” I take off my jeans and underwear, revealing my thick legs and my large-sized cock. Her eyes get even bigger and her mouth hangs agape. “I’m sorry, it’s okay if you’ve changed your mind about this!” Still in awe, she stares for a second, then returns her attention to my face and answers hurriedly. “N-no! It’s okay! I… don’t mind at all!” I sigh with relief. “That’s good. Okay, you can eat me now.” Her belly grumbles in agreement and she opens wide again, her eyes open this time as she can’t seem to take her eyes off my penis.

I close my eyes and lean into her maw again, and at first she doesn’t know what to do, but then remembers. She opens even wider, a little bit at a time, and her lips slowly engulf my head. Without even thinking about it, her tongue starts swaying back and forth, licking my face repeatedly. “What do I do next?” she thought. Then she remembered what I said about a firm grip and guiding me down as she continued to swallow. I can’t help but moan softly as she’s eating me. She puts her hands on my arms, grabbing a hold of me a lot tighter than I expected her to. I must be a meal she really did not want to let go. I’m lifted up, and slowly but surely my shoulders slide into her mouth. My breasts in her maw, muffled moans escape her, she chews on them lightly, enjoying them as if they were chew toys. I gasp for a second and she stops.

“D-don’t stop! I like it!” She continues playing with them with her tongue. After a short while, she remembers she should be swallowing and starts to do so again. She’s getting better at it and is able to swallow more of me with each gulp. My fatty tummy proves to be another chewable toy for her. I was glad she was enjoying me so much. She knew my dick was hanging in front of her mouth. A little nervous, she starts going slowly. It takes her a bit to get my whole cock in her mouth, but she moans with delight when it’s all the way in there. Apparently, she had decided to pleasure me by really paying attention to it with her tongue. I started gasping and moaning louder. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” Soon, I came and she could taste the cum on the tip of her tongue. She moaned again, even louder than the last time. She continued to start swallowing my legs, now moving really fast, almost like she wanted to finish her meal and get to the pleasurable end result, for the both of us.

Before I knew it, only my feet remained outside of her mouth. My legs got a good licking on the way there, but Emily seemed ready to be done. She waited a second, then grabbed my feet, gently tucked them into her mouth, waited another second, and gulped. My body soon slid down into her belly. I was gasping, trying to catch my breath still from when she sucked all the energy straight from my dick. “Aaaah… That. Was. Amazing. Thank you so much, Tyfa. I really couldn’t have had a more fun experience!” She laughed, but then her belly made a weird noise and she belched extremely loud, a surprised look on her face. She quick slapped her hand to her lips. She blushed a deep red once more. “I really hope Haley didn’t hear that!”

Surely enough, there was a knock on her door and she looked worried. “Hey sis, you alright in there? What was that noise?” She panicked. “I, uh, it’s nothing, I, uh-” Haley let herself in and was instantly surprised and shocked. “Oh. My. God! Emily! What happened?” Emily gets really anxious. “W-well, Tyfa came over and… I’m sorry! Please keep it a secret!” She looked like she was ready to cry. “Hey, sis! Don’t worry! So… if I’m guessing right, you enjoyed that Tyfa girl as a tasty snack, huh? Hehe, I was actually going to ask her if I could have her the other day, but it was late and she looked tired.” Emily calms down, her face a bit pink. “Hehe… So it’s not a problem?” Haley smiled. “Nope, not at all! I’ll give you two privacy, then! Have fun!” Haley closes the door and Emily sighs with relief.

“Huh… I could’ve lived out my dream with Haley. That’s interesting. But… I’m glad it was you instead, since we’re so close. I adored you since the moment we first met.” She smiles happily. “I felt the same way.” Another burp escapes her body and she looks just as shocked as the first time. “Wow. Excuse me.” I laugh. “Hehe, it’s okay! It just means you had a good filling meal!” She looks at her enormous gut. “Holy cow… I… really ate you, huh? I’ve never felt this stuffed… but at the same time, I’ve never felt so alive.” I smile wide. “I’m super glad you enjoyed yourself, I really did, too!” She belches again, this time not reacting much to it. “Mmm, so you said you’ll be okay, right? I don’t think I could get you back out. Cus… I’d really like to do this again sometime.” I giggle and nod, although it’s not like she could see that. “Yes, I’ll be very okay and I’d looooove to do this again.” She burped loudly, laughed, and started rubbing her belly. “Well, I guess I won’t be going out today, not with this huge gut! Gus will have to manage without me at the bar!”

I moan softly and coo. “I can’t wait for your belly to process me. It’ll be a great time.” Her belly makes some gurgling sounds and she blushes deeply. “W-wow! My tummy really sounds satisfied!” I yawn. My hands spread out a bit and massaging her stomach from inside. “Do you mind if I doze off? I’ll be back tomorrow then.” She nods. “Yeah, that’s fine. But real quick, how do you know you’ll be back? How does that work?” I smile. “Well, I’ve talked to plenty of online friends who’ve shared the same dream and actually lived out this experience, and they turned out to be fine the next day. I think it might be some kind of magic, maybe it’s the love two people share together that allows them to regenerate the person they’ve digested. But, I guarantee you I’ll be safe.” She nods, trusting her partner. “So… are we like, dating now?” My eyes shine. “I’d love to be dating you!” Emily grins big. “Okay! I guess it’s official! We’re girlfriends now!” I sigh in awe, totally in love with the woman who had devoured me.

She burps really loudly, and I sigh again. “It’s really attractive when you do that, how am I supposed to sleep if it keeps happening?” She blushes and looks a bit shocked. “H-huh? I’m sorry! I’ll try to keep it down so you can sleep!” I giggle. “Haha, I don’t care, belch all you want!” She chuckles, then lets out a smaller burp. “Okay, I will then.” Emily tries moving over to her bed and sits down on it, rubbing her big stomach. “I… love you, Tyfa.” My eyes shine once more. “I love you, too!” She giggles, then deeply inhales through her nose, exhaling it out. “Aaah~ What a lovely day. Hehe, I guess this is why you bought me these clothes, huh? You knew I’d need them cus my dress would have torn otherwise!” I nod. “Yup. You do look super cute in them, though. Oh! You should take pictures of yourself so I can see how cute and sexy you look with that big round gut of yours!”

She blushes deeply again, and smiles shyly. “Okay! I have my phone right by my bed! I’ll snap a few pics so I can show you them tomorrow!” She takes a few pictures from as many angles as she can, having a bit of difficulty reaching out far enough to capture all of herself. Her belly bubbles. “Ah~ I feel tingly all over. I’ll probably pass out soon as the digestion process kicks in!” She giggles. “Okay! Thanks again for sharing this magical and lovely experience with me, Tyfa!” I smile and start to nod off, the lullaby of the belly gurgling lulling me to sleep. Not even Emily’s loud burps wake me up as I start to digest. Emily closes her eyes and relaxes, trusting she’ll get to see her partner again, tomorrow.
Last edited by belchingprincess on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Re: Tyfa's Vore Shenanigans! (Stardew Valley and One Piece)

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:24 am

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby hauntz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:25 pm

i love it!!! great job, 10/10 ^v^
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rowigrath » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:30 pm

I thought it was very cute, and very nicely done! 10/10 from me also!

Also burping is best kink. So you get an extra two points from me~
Rowigrath
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:51 pm

+1 [Eka's points for showing acceptance and praise of a particular post or thread]
Was good, I quite enjoyed it, hope to see you get a gallery and make more :D
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby belchingprincess » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Welcome to Part 2 of Emily's Love! Things go a bit differently this time, but who wants the same regurgitated story? I know I cranked this one out pretty soon, in the same exact day as the first, but let's just say I'm a complete and total whore and couldn't help myself, okay? Anyway, here's the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily’s Love: Part 2

A new day has come, and I open my eyes to the home of my log cabin. I smile and look at my phone right away, seeing all the pics Emily had sent me. She looked super cute in the clothes I had bought for her, and her enormous belly that had billowed out because I was inside, was ridiculously sexy. I was happy to be dating her. Excited, I plan on going to her house right away, but then an idea pops into my head. I decide to forgo visiting her immediately, and do some secret things first.

Late at night, I show up at Emily’s house, coming into her room. She gets scared and turns the light on. I’ve closed the door behind me. Outside it is cold and raining, so my clothes are soaked. I’m shivering a bit. “Oh my gosh… Tyfa, are you okay?” I nod. “I’m f-f-fine.” She looks worried and concerned. “Oh, babe, come here! Take those wet clothes off and sit under the covers with me!” I oblige, happily getting nude and laying in bed with her. She’s nice and warm to the touch, and I realize she’s not wearing anything either, which was a pleasure to me.

“You know… I know a warm soft place you can get cozy in.” She said seducingly. I would’ve loved to, but I had other plans and already went through a lot of trouble to set things up. “Actually, do you mind if we do something different for a change? I think you’ll love it.” Emily stares a bit curious. “Oh? Like what? Do you… wanna eat me?” As much as that idea tickled my tastebuds, that wasn’t what I had planned for today. Maybe some other day. I get up, heading for the door, and three other girls walk in, Abigail, Leah, and Penny. She seems confused. “T-Tyfa, why are all these girls from the valley here?”

I smile. “You’re going to eat them!” Her face turns red and she opens her mouth a bit in surprise. Abigail grins. “It sounds weird and cool, I’m in!” I chime in. “She was the easiest one to convince. She’s an odd one, just like me.” Leah smirks. “Normally, I think I’d like to be on the other end of this sort of thing. I’m always in the woods trying to catch my own food. Just makes sense I’d extend that to bigger meals, you know? But… I think Tyfa loves you so much that she really wanted to treat you to something good, so I agreed to go along with her.” Penny is shy and frowns. “I, uhhh, I don’t know, if it makes you both happy, I guess I’ll do it. I’m not really familiar with any of this.”

I giggle, and start to remove Abigail’s clothing for her, who smirks in response. Leah nonchalantly removes her own clothes. Penny is very shy, but slowly removes her own. “Who wants to go first?” I ask. Abigail laughs and raises her hand. “I’ll go!” Emily is still a tad confused, but she smiles. “T-thank you, Tyfa. I really appreciate this. It’s a bit weird eating people I only know vaguely, but I know you are just looking to show me to a really good time. I’ll gladly accept your gift~”

I give Abigail a small push and she walks up to Emily. Emily grabs her shoulders, opens wide, and sticks her head into her big maw. She seemed to be much more open and adept at eating prey. You can hear Abigail moan a bit, albeit muffled because it’s inside Emily’s mouth. Emily, knowing she has a lot of meals to eat, doesn’t take her time and decides to devour them hastily. A quick gulp sends her breasts and shoulders in, another, her smooth stomach. Emily moans softly as Abigail’s form slides down her throat, which created a bulge. Leah watches with interest, as if she almost wanted to try it out for herself, and Penny looks on curiously, seeming to enjoy what was going on, but not so willing to admit it.

Emily sucked in Abigail’s ass, her legs hanging out now. With her tasty clit in her mouth, Emily began tonguing wildly at it. The flavor must have been phenomenal for her, and for Abigail, it must have been sensational. You couldn’t hear the light moans from Emily as they were drowned out by the load groans coming from Abigail, whose head was just about in Emily’s stomach section. Abigail screams with delight, and Emily figures she climaxed. Leah laughs. “I hope I get the same treatment!” Penny just stares on silently, biting her lip. More big gulps send Abigail plummeting down into her stomach fully. Emily sighs, then lets out a deep manly belch, which she gets a giggle out of. I remark, “Jeez, you’re such a hotty, Emily. You make gobbling people up look so easy.”

Emily burps again, giggles some more, and then looks at Leah. “You’re up next!” Leah smirks and walks up to her. Seeing Emily so happily and enthusiastically being a predator of the food chain made me really happy for her, and pretty damn turned on. Again, Emily firmly grips Leah by the arms, shoves her head into her big mouth, and starts gulping quickly. It seemed even faster than the last time, as if she wanted to get them in her mouth, make them orgasm, then get them into her belly as quick as possible. Before I knew it, she was already making Leah moan loudly as her clitoris was being chewed and licked, Emily was moaning a bit louder this time, seeming to enjoy the fast pace a bit more. She seemed to like to be gentle and loving, yet at the same time, a tad rough and hasty. A careful balance of just the right amounts of both, it was fascinating to watch.

Emily finished Leah, and another even louder belch is let out by her. I smile. “Music to my ears, honestly.” Emily looks over to Penny, who is obviously anxious. “You ready?” Penny shivers. “I-I don’t know. I’ve never done anything like this before. Are you sure it’s safe?” I put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. “I wouldn’t let you do it if it wasn’t, my dear~” Emily nods in approval and Penny begins walking towards her. “Okay… I’m ready.” Emily decides to be a bit gentler this time, grabbing her lightly, and placing her into her maw. She didn’t want to scare her out of it. Her stomach, already impressively huge, had loud moaning sounds coming from it. Leah and Abigail were definitely either having sex or masturbating together. This made Emily blush, the idea of love-making going on inside of her.

I watched her take it nice and slow, so she didn’t alienate the new prey on the block. It took awhile, but she got to her pussy and started going to town on it. Turns out the quiet girl was super loud when you pleasured her! Penny was screaming with pleasure, hopefully Haley couldn’t hear anything. This went on for almost a full two or three minutes before she finally let out a sigh of satisfaction, and Emily quickly finished up. Her stomach was absolutely colossal. I was in awe at how big it was. She was able to tuck three woman in there with ease and without any complaints, it made me wonder what her limits really were in terms of eating. She burped the loudest I’ve ever heard her go, which was definitely gonna send Haley poking over. I quicked hopped into bed with Emily, and started rubbing her belly.

Surely enough, a knock on the door came by. “Emily? You alright in there? I heard screaming and then something really loud.” Emily, again, was nervous, and scrambled the covers, trying to cover her belly and breasts, as well as my body, too. Haley opened the door on her own. “Emily? Oh. Damn, sis… What the heck are you up to?” Emily smirked shyly. “Well, Tyfa prepared a special treat for me… Abigail, Leah, and Penny all came by… I ate them. I don’t know if Tyfa will follow or if she just wants to cuddle.” Oh, I wanted a lot more than cuddles, but not quite to be eaten today, but I wasn’t about to say much in front of her sister. The most embarrassing thing for her probably was, the three were all moaning audibly inside of her, right in front of her sister.

Haley just smiles. “Okay, just wanted to make sure you were okay. Have fun!” Emily’s belly is groaning loudly, obviously being pressured by the three oversized meals she just dumped into it without any hesitation. “Phew… Thanks, Tyfa, I really appreciated this. You’re… very special to me. I hope we can continue doing things like this… It’s fun to eat like this to the point I’m just insanely stuffed, but… I wanna find out what it’s like being eaten next time, I think I’ll genuinely enjoy it, especially if you’re the one doing it.” I smile wide. “I’d be happy to do that sometime! Maybe tomorrow?” Emily nods. “Yes, that’d be lovely!” I take off the covers and Emily looks at me curiously. “Wow… You’re so big and beautiful… I’m so lucky to have a gal like you, willing to devour so much food!” I cuddle my face next to hers, and she accidentally belches super loudly right by me. “Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do that so close to you!” I laugh. “Hell, do it in my face for all I care, that’d be hot!” Emily looks a bit surprised. “Oh, okay, haha…”

She feels a burp rise, then turns directly towards my face, and lets it out, even forcing it a bit, increasing the volume and length. “How was that?” I can’t resist her and smooch her right on the face. “Damn, you’re so hot. Thanks, my love.” I continue rubbing her giant stomach, full of belly groans and girl moans. I stare lovingly into Emily’s eyes, and she returns that same stare. We’re both smiling, we smooch every once in a while. She keeps belching super loud right in my face, much to my appeal. I noticed I got precum on her sheets. “Oh, I’m sorry… I made a mess.” She kisses me passionately. “Don’t worry, I like your messes… Make some more of them~” I am instantly super turned on. I giggle nervously, then get up on my knees and start masturbating. I moan a bit as I rub my hand back and forth across my dick. After a few minutes, I cum onto her stretched out belly. I sigh with contentment.

Emily blushes and smiles shyly at me. “You made a mess on me, silly!” I smile back. “Don’t act like you don’t love it~ Hey, do you wanna suck on it? I’d love to cum in your mouth again.” She blushes deep red and nods her head. She opens her mouth wide and I try not to get lost in her amazing maw. I insert my penis in and she closes her lips around it, her wet sticky tongue clinging to my erect cock, slobbering all over it. I moan loudly as she gives me an excellent blowjob. It was almost as good as the sensation as being swallowed whole and digested. But not quite. I ejaculate heavily into her already fairly lubricated mouth. She licks it all up and swallows. “Aaaah~ That was a nice snack, Tyfa!” All my energy drained, I fall back into bed next to her, lay a hand on her belly, and exhale. “I think I’m spent for the night. You’re the absolute best, my love~” She turns to me, burps for quite a long time, kisses me, and then pats my head. “Goodnight, lovely gal~” She then lays back, closes her eyes, and puts one arm behind my shoulders. I try to rest as well, having enjoyed another fantastic night with my lover.
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Postby belchingprincess » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Hey, just an update, you can find my stuff on the gallery now (WHICH HAS GOTTEN A SHITTON OF VIEWS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH) and I'll be posting there from here on!

Emily's Love: Part 1 - https://aryion.com/g4/view/468278
Emily's Love: Part 2 - https://aryion.com/g4/view/468279
belchingprincess
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!