I'm STARving! (Star Butterfly Vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

I'm STARving! (Star Butterfly Vore)

Postby Danyl » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

It was a casual morning in the Diaz residence. Star slept peacefully in her bedroom, as well as the rest of the people occupying the house did. However, there was one thing off. Someone was sneaking into the window of Star's bedroom! Uhm... that person was me. You see, thing hadn't been easy lately; the insurance company sold off my house after I didn't pay my bills, my family hated me, y'know, typical criminal stuff. I saw the tower poking out of one of the people who lived in my neighborhood's house, and assumed they must be LOADED. And uh... of course, I was wrong. So here's what happened.

I climbed into the window of the blonde girl's bedroom, starting there because I assumed that where the good stuff was. Well, I saw her sleeping there, in her bed, and decided to sneak around a bit to find anything of particular value. I saw lots of stuff that I took; a white and black gun with a logo on it that looked like an aperture for a camera, a diamond-plated pencil, and other things. But I came across this one thing that drew my attention for some reason. I don't know why I was drawn to it. It just... held my eyes. It looked like a wand. I knew I would regret it if I left it, so I took it. There was a "book of spells" beneath it. "Ah, this wand's probably full'a malarkey." I said to myself.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt a pain in my head. Then, in my arms. Then, the torso. Eventually, it reached all around my body. I was lying on the floor, face-up. "Oh, ow, what the- what happened?" I asked myself. My vision cleared. Facing me was a giant wand. "Hol-y-" I began, before being cut off by a giant Star Butterfly rolling out of her bed on the side I was on. She wore a light blue nightgown, and underneath, a perfect view of a pair of her heart-dabbed white panties. I stood there like an idiot, mouth basically dropped to the floor, in awe of what I was viewing. A giant girl. A giantess.

She walked over to her closet lazily, from what I assume was fatigue. I had to hide. Quickly. I took to running beneath her nightstand, where I was greeted by a bug around my size. I wasn't sure what kind it was, and I'm still not, as it quickly flew above me, grabbing me with it's gross, spiny legs. It flew to Star, who was undressing. As she laid a new pair of panties on the ground for when she got out of the shower, her hair smacked the bug out of the air. It let go of me as it plummeted, and I fell onto the panties. The underwear wasn't enough to protect me from the hard-wood floor, though, and I was knocked out. I woke up again, this time seeing Star walk quickly over to her panties, in a towel. "Coming, Mrs. Diaz!" she shouted, apparently responding to the person that must've called for her before I woke up. She dropped her towel, revealing herself in the nude, and bent to pick up her panties onto her shaven "area".

It was then that I remembered I was ON said panties, and quickly scrambled to get off. I was unsuccessful in my attempt to roll off, though, due to my speed not being the greatest in the cotton-made underwear. I felt the force of being launched up, eventually hitting the face of Star's area. I watched as her area rubbed against me as Star hastily prepared for her day. A few minutes had passed when I realized that I could see perfectly. It was not dark at all. Did I have night vision? And why didn't those falls earlier kill me? Am I indestructible? In any case, I quickly moved on to noticing that her area began to slide me down into the butt area of the panties. Welp, I thought, if I thought I liked face-sitting before, I'm sure about to get a whole lot of it. I realized then that I was being calm about this. I guessed I was just accepting my fate down here. Finally, I found my body being pressed against one of Star's buttcheeks, with my head at the crack.

At that point, I heard Star greet Mrs. Diaz with a "Goodbye!" after finishing her meal. She quickly made her way to the bus that was waiting for her outside. She sat down, putting all of the pressure of her weight against me. "Oh! Ow, I've gotta be sitting on something." Said a confused Star. She adjusted herself, rubbing her rear against my trapped body. I was adjusted to the point where my whole body was against the crack. I could only hope I didn't get engulfed into it. I felt her lift herself to, I assume, check for anything she may be sitting on. She sat back down, engulfing me again, and told her friend that she'd "fix it later".

A pretty uneventful bus ride later, and she got back up, sliding me back to her area. However, her panties grew slightly tighter this time, as I assumed she pulled them up a little. I felt her area open slightly. I began sliding in. "Oh, no no no! Ah, crap!" I said, quietly, but frightened. It didn't take too long for me to be completely inside of her. I felt her walls pulse against me as they became aroused. I felt her body shake. Her walls began to squeeze me as I felt a warm liquid surround me. She orgasmed. After her orgasm, I felt her fingers touch me. Two of her fingers grabbed my leg and pulled me out of her area. As she slowly lifted me up, I took in my surroundings. We were in a bathroom stall. She sat on the lid of a toilet. Then, I was lifted to her face, as she looked at me, sternly.

"You little creep! You- you- what were you doing in my panties?!" She asked, angered. "I was- I was- it was an accident! Your wand shrunk me, and- and a bug took me, and it just flew over them, and it dropped me!" I hastily explained. "And what were you doing with my WAND?" She asked, with more anger. I sighed in defeat. "I was gonna rob you, and it just... did this." I said, stupidly hoping for pity. "You were WHAT?!" She asked, in a hushed but loud tone. "Well, I don't think I can just let a robber walk free. Let me think about what I'm gonna do with you." She said, lowering me. "What're you doing with me?!" I shouted. "I'm keeping you hidden until I've figured it out. You'll have your punishment when I think of it."

And with that, I was dropped into her stockings. She pulled them up, pressing me against her pink cotton panties. An hour passed with her panties being pressed against me, as I rubbed against them whenever she made a movement. After I heard a bell ring, she stood up, as evident by her thighs changing position, which altered my balance. I couldn't keep it, and slowly fell down her thigh, to her calf, and eventually, to her foot. I heard her sigh in an annoyed tone and sit down. She pulled the foot of her stocking, freeing some space. I fell below her foot. She then pointed her foot downward, and I slid, my face right beneath her big toe. She let go of the stocking, strapping me against her foot.

She got back up, and her weight shifted against me again. This time, however, there was some pain. It wasn't too bad, but it was there, and it was pain. It only occurred when she stepped with the foot I was held against. Two hours passed as I shifted from between her toes to under her toes, sometimes wriggling them against my face. Then, the bell rang again. She walked to somewhere. Somewhere very populated, then the noise quieted. I was retrieved from her foot. We were in the girls' bathroom again, this time over a sink. "Hello, criminal. Guess what time it is? Lunch time. And I think I found your punishment. First, you'll need to be washed off a little." She put me in the sink, and started the faucet. I was washed, pushed down by the pressure of the water, not having a choice. "Alright. Let's go." She said to me. She then held me in her clenched fist. "Ready for lunch, Marco?" I heard her say. "Let's go already, I'm starving." The boy replied. "Haha, I'm STARving too!" She said, emphasizing the "star". "Umm... o-kay?" Replied Marco.

She wouldn't. She wouldn't, right? She wouldn't EAT me. No. That's insane. I reassured myself. Then, her fist was opened, and I was dropped into a miniature jug of milk. I swam to the surface of the thick substance, and tread the water. I heard Star talk to her friends, and looked up. I couldn't see much. I felt the jug be picked up. "Wait, Star, there's gotta be a better way-!" I attempted to say, as I watched Star's face appear from the top of the jug. I looked on to see her mouth appear. I began to slide out of the milk with the milk itself, and into her mouth. She pushed me to the side of her mouth with her tongue, and swallowed the milk. She brought me back out, and played with me with her tongue for a bit, pressing me against the roof of her mouth, sliding me around, all that. Then, I felt her tongue lift to the top as she pushed me back to her throat. "STAR! NO! PLEASE!" I cried out. My cries were ignored, as I was quickly lowered into the open throat. I felt her muscles squeeze and retract against me as they pushed me into her stomach. The pink, fleshy throat seemed to enjoy me as much as Star's area had. As I felt an opening, I fell into Star's stomach. It pulsed around me as it registered that I was her food. I felt the liquid that surrounded my calves. I quickly jumped onto a piece of food that made an island out of itself, not wanting to be digested. Although, this food will be digested at some point, and me with it, unless indestructibility comes with a guard against stomach acid. In any case, I'll be pulled into Star Butterfly's intestines, as they attempt to process me, and eventually, become waste.
Danyl
New to the forum

Re: I'm STARving! (Star Butterfly Vore)

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:13 am

Had a read and it was pretty good. I liked how you actually stuck to the first person perspective throughout, creates an interesting storytelling method that isn't seen all that much since most stories on the portal are second person and third person. You have an interesting concept too, a character that's put to the whims of another, turned into only food, but for sure there are a couple of things you can improve on as well!

1) Maybe a little more vore. I did like what you've made, but there's only one paragraph in terms of vore, with a story around 8 paragraphs long. In terms of ratio, if you want an audience you probably need a little more vore action within your stories, which leads probably into my second point

2) Description. It's what makes storytelling be able to rival pictures, while with pictures you can get a clearer vision of the situation, with storytelling you're able to much more be in tune with the characters directly. You've written things such as "I felt her muscles squeeze and retract against me", but you can create a much better picture by describing the sensation of being sucked down, such as "I felt her throat squeeze and pull at me, each motion of the flesh sending shivers down my spine, as if I were drowning, my breaths expunged as her muscles clamped down upon me." It's hard to do, I can tell you that from experience, but it's more than worth it!

Can't wait to see more and how you improve with time!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Re: I'm STARving! (Star Butterfly Vore)

Postby Danyl » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Thank you very much! Over my years of writing, I've always been critiqued on how little detail I put. I always thought it was enough! I'll "over-explain" (my version of a normal amount of explanation) from now on. Thank you again!
Danyl
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!