Dessert vore script (first attempt)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Dessert vore script (first attempt)

Postby Alurker » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:43 pm

So like the title says this is my first attempt at a vore script, not gonna lie I have no idea how its supposed to be formatted I've been lurking for awhile decided to try my hand at it.I showed it to a friend and she pointed me to this way so any feed back is appreciated.

Mmmmm well now darling that was quite the meal i think i must've eaten every last scrap of food you had. Hehe Awww come on now dont give me that look i warned that you a big girl like me  has quite the appetite. Ohhh but you promised you'd do whatever it takes to fill me up an i'll give you credit you did manage to keep word shame my dress couldn't do the same,  my bellys  already started tear it.  I hope you don't mind if i take it off.

hmm i figured you wouldn't...ohhh finally i that feels so much better now i can actually breath oh? you see something you like sweet heart? Oh your so cute when you blush. This is a first date so dont expect to get my panties off just yet buuut a nice belly rub couldn't hurt. Oh come on now sweety dont be shy we both know you want to feel it. Thats right come on over i dont bite...most of the time. There ya go mmmm that feels nice darling a theres nothing like a nice set of hands over my soft belly after such a big-BUUURP!

Oh well exuse me hehe hmmm did you hear that? That's right my big tummy is growling seems I've made room for dessert oh but your all out of food tsk tsk I guess you just couldn't live up to your promise after all. What's that dear? You want me to eat you for dessert? I told you already this is still a first da-what... You want me to wrap my lips around your entire body and swallow you whole. Sorry honey but there's no way I'd ever consider that...

Without the right preparation after all you would by my dessert and I have a bit of a sweet tooth. I know there's no more food but I'm sure if you search the kitchen hard enough you might find something.
I'll be on the couch waiting for my treat... Took you long enough lets see a bowl of melted butter with brown an white sugar a can of whip creme an a single cherry. Sounds perfect why don't you go ahead an underess I don't want your clothes stealing any of the flavor...  oh my looks like you must be enjoying this more than I thought why don't you go ahead an start basting yourself rub it all over your entire body don't miss an inch ohh you smell delicious give me the whip creme lets see a get a bit on your chest and I'm gonna go ahead and rub that in why you shiver not used to,being touched by such a beautiful lady? Well now what if I put it down Here I love seeing your face so red. In fact lets put the last bit of whip creme on your head with the cherry what's that face for awww you thought I was gonna jerk you off? too bad I don't play with my food. Now then I'm gonna lay back an I want you to slowly climb in my mouth don't be in any rush I want to enjoy this.

Oh my *heavy breath* you were absolutely delicious, oh! (Surprised)  I can feel you squirming around inside me.  I wonder if you can hear me in there hmmm ill guess by your. Increasing struggle you can. Feel free to keep moving you feel almost as good as you stated. Oh I wish you could see how big I am now I don't even think I can get up I can guess you kept your word after all.
Alurker
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!