Frog and Boy

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Frog and Boy

Postby UnicornFire » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:43 pm

I am working on a novella about a fictional duo, of an anthropomorphic yellow frog and a blue-skinned human. The two were once children's entertainers, but now that the children are growing up, they're both getting the urge to turn their previously comedic schtick (frog eats boy) into a sexual experience.

I've gotten up to the part where they agree to let it happen once, and I know that the blue boy is going to be just fine, but I'm getting writer's block about two things.

1) How is the boy (I keep saying 'boy'. He's supposed to be a naive twenty-something.) going to get out of her body. They're cartoons, so any option is available, and that's what has me flustered. Too many options.

2) The frog is going to like eating him, and she'll want to do it more. What are some ideas for emotional avenues to take this?

Any help would be appreciated.
UnicornFire
New to the forum

Re: Frog and Boy

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:12 am

1) Multiple ways this could happen. (A) Full tour, he comes out her bum and gets washed off for future "vorings". (B) She opens her mouth, widens her throat, and gapes and he climbs out. Or (C) they get a rope, she ties off one end, swallows the other end, and after he's nudged her gut or something, she hops away backwards, very quickly so she can't have the chance to bite down to fight the "vomiting" feeling.

2) (A) She doesn't realize it's safe for him in there (cartoon logic), and is afraid that he'll digest and she'll lose one of her friends, making her iffy about eating him despite liking it. (B) He wasn't too sure he really liked it much, but he's open to experimenting more, even if he's got some concerns, see: personal feelings/hang ups. (C) They realize they're falling in love but she denies it on the grounds that she doesn't want to get TOO attached even though she really does (Tsundere moments abound).
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: Frog and Boy

Postby UnicornFire » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:04 pm

In the interim, I have written the story, and published it... to the sound of crickets.

I would be more concerned now about the story, but it feels less important to write well, when nobody buys your story at all.

1) I did apply cartoon logic, and she ends up laying him as an egg.

2) She does have that freak out about whether or not it's safe; I'm not sure if future emotional explorations are necessary, since nobody wanted to buy it.

Well, I'm a little discouraged, but still open to any new ideas.
UnicornFire
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!